Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 31 2018

you don't have to sit and suffer you can

be smiley and happy just like everybody else

you can just click these in and

it works perfectly

I think that even if you have just a slight embarrassment with your smile this is the way to go

it's just so much better than spending

thousands of dollars and having to ruin your teeth

you deserve a good smile too

I think everyone deserves a smile and

everyone deserves to be happy

the only thing that we can do to spread

happiness is to smile at each other so that's what I'm going to be doing for a long time

I just graduated from cosmetology school

so I'm a hair stylist now I have a

nine-year-old son just trying to send

out good vibes and help people be

confident in themselves my smile has affected

me greatly and it's been for as long as

I can remember

it's been bad I had an accident when I

was a kid I was racing on a bike and I

flew over the steering wheel and smashed

my face into the concrete we never could

afford to go fix it after that so I just kind of dealt with it

I do have a very

sordid past with dentist visits the

first couple of times I went to the

dentist it was in Mexico because it was

cheaper than the United States it was

just very traumatizing I just have

really bad genetics with teeth and so

I'm probably gonna have problems all my

life the rest of my teeth kind of suffer

from the individual problems that I had

I just got out of school so I don't have

a steady income yet and I know it's very

expensive so I think that a new smile

will help me spread confidence and

my hair styling I would love to just

smile with them when I turn them around

and show them what their hair looks like

and be happy together and share that moment

we never met before today yes we just

like met face to face like 30

seconds ago how did it go what was today

like it was very nice your stylist does

a great job we wanted to do a makeover

the reason being is because you seem to

be ideal for a lot of clients that talk

to us about what they're hoping or

wishing they could do I think I can give

you a pretty good smile and I think

it'll make a big difference if I can get you to get used to it had you ever

looked at do anything about your smile

before or was just too expensive I was really afraid to look because it is very

expensive and I just got out of school so I don't have a super steady income

yet and I think people know that it's just crazy expensive anyway crazy

expensive but I'm gonna show you this on this deal and see if you've seen it have

this deal and see if you've seen it have

you ever seen your smile they were

saying let me pull it up when we initially got it that's how we scanned it

and a lot of times this is a situation

where they would ask you to go get braces to pull the parts of your smile

out and then they would have to do the contouring and the grinding just so they

could have something to put it on I think we can build this out cosmetically which

then we beat braces and we beat veneers at the same time so we're talking about

a concept that would be thousands and

thousands of dollars that's what keeps

people from it they think they don't

have a choice and I am here to tell you everything we can do is about having a choice

obviously with hair you're not afraid to

do hair and you're not afraid of make up but they're still comes something that

says hey that's not enough I gotta get this thing finished and so I'm dying to

see what we can do if we change the smile let me get some gloves on and let's try

to get this started with these we had these put on the model and the reason

why this is pretty important to me and I want to show this to the camera I don't

think any orthodontist is gonna push all that out they're gonna want to remove

some teeth and at least four because as you can see that's not too much space

for a person's mouth most people's mouths are a lot bigger I

think we're be able to build it out just perfectly I think it's going to look amazing looks a

lot better than it did I say we put these in and see how they feel

these in and see how they feel here we go

let me get the mirror

They feel a little big we're gonna try a

couple more pair too wow that looks so cool

Let's try these

Let me see what we've got

Wow I see they look good!

I am very very pleased but they do feel bulky

I have even a thinner pair I'll show you

okay those would be a thicker but they're ultra bright and you kind of

mentioned this earlier you don't want too

bright and so I knew these would be real fast and then we'll get them back out okay

okay so let's look at this wow I don't

look like the same person they look so cool they look like my real teeth and

nobody would think anything of them

let's go with a little bit smaller and see what you

think about it ok but they went on mm-hmm

and they snapped in we're gonna try these and they feel a little less bulky

yeah see they're a little bit thinner so I've gotta see and they're not quite as

bright let's try the bottom

I see okay I think they're great

do you want to try to go a darker color

and see since we have them or you want to stay with these I mean we can try since

you made them we made them okay let's see what we got

okay save the best for

last I think so I really think that

these will be your go to pair this would be when you have an event pictures

presentations seeing people you haven't seen for a while or trying to be your

best let's try the bottoms first oh these slid on right away

see we spent the most time with these oh my god they look so much better than first ones

here let me show you this is it

they fit wonderfully that's it that's it

there's your magic that's your magic

it's an its it here's what's happened we

it's an its it here's what's happened we

worked so hard getting these so thin that

you don't have to wait for these to be seated

yeah they fit perfect where everyone else has to wait a day or two or three days

they're spot-on perfect and I

promise you I was worried well when she

gets to bite in it was my only concern

these are these are 1,000% I think I

like these the best they've even though

they are lighter they're amazing here's what's happened

because they're translucent they're different in different lighting and I

think they look like perfect veneers absolutely perfect and they're still

gonna seat a little bitter in a couple days so I'm very glad they bite well they

they just look so much better if you can let's just look at can you look at

yourself see how pretty that color is

this smile looks like veneers it looks

like her smile came together but that

it's been well taken care of you know I'm right

you know I am if you see that from the way I see it

do you see how pretty that is

is it just me it's very pretty

it just works really really good we needed it for a while when did you have your

accident I think it was about ten nine or ten so I was still really young

so all junior high all high school you would have done something if you had some kind of

choice yeah the message I think you would tell everybody don't wait don't

wait I just saw you smile for the first time if you could just keep smiling it

would be amazing for you there's gonna be a thousand young girls that look at

this thing in wonder if it work for them and if this could do that

for you then I think a lot of them say can they do that for me

I can definitely Wow I mean I can't make your guarantees for you but I think it

worked for me

I am very excited I'm

excited to see what everyone thinks

about my new smile I think that even if you have just a slight embarrassment

with your smile this is the way to go it's just so much better than spending

thousands of dollars you don't have to sit and suffer you can be smiley and

happy just like everybody else

I think everyone deserves a smile and everyone deserves to be happy and the

only thing that we can do to spread happiness is to smile at each other so

that's what I'm going to be doing for a long time

learn more at: BrighterImageLab.com

For more infomation >> #! Cosmetic Beauty HACK Secret to any makeover for dramatic results is .... - Duration: 10:46.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal News: Unai Emery is more than just a new look Arsene Wenger - Ian Wright - Duration: 2:35.

Arsene Wenger brought in a regime of nutrition and dietary changes when he took charge at the club over two decades ago

Emery has made sweeping changes to training since arriving from Paris St-Germain this summer

And while some of his techniques and ideas bare a resemblance to those of Wenger's, Gunners legend Ian Wright thinks he's on the right path

"I think Wenger was one of the original revolutionaries but now Emery's adding more and more on to it," he continued

But everything has moved on from when Arsene Wenger started doing it in 1996."Although nothing actually changes in terms of the foundations of it

"The English lads complained so much back in the day because he banned tea and we only had water

"There were no condiments anywhere and he was even telling us how many times we had to chew our food!" Arsenal go to Cardiff on Sunday looking to build on their first win of the season against West Ham

The Emirates outfit have struggled defensively so far this season and Wright thinks the manager is rapidly learning which players can cope with his demands

"Emery's gone into Arsenal and he's realised that he needs to make drastic changes," he said

"Whether or not the players are going to be up for the change, we'll soon find out

We're finding out more about it on a weekly basis but I think he's going about it brilliantly

"Hopefully he'll get the opportunity at some stage to buy the players he needs to implement exactly what he wants to do

Emery's first two games in charge ended in a 2-0 defeat to champions Manchester City and a 3-2 loss to Chelsea

Sunday's opponents Cardiff have yet to score this season and have conceded two penalties, both of which have been saved

For more infomation >> Arsenal News: Unai Emery is more than just a new look Arsene Wenger - Ian Wright - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Amitabh Bachchan is scared to work with Alia Bhatt and Deepika Padukone. Here's why - Duration: 2:20.

Amitabh Bachchan is scared to work with Alia Bhatt and Deepika Padukone. Here's why

Amitabh Bachchan is scared to work with Alia Bhatt and Deepika Padukone. Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan is not just a legendary actor but he is an inspiration for masses.

He has proved his acting mettle with movies like Shehenshah, Kabhie Khushi Kabhie Gham, Deewar, Sholay and other and even at the age of 75, he is loaded with projects and endorsements.

People love him like crazy and every filmmaker is dying to work with him. However, the legend reveals he is scared to work with the young guns of Bollywood like Alia Bhatt,  Deepika Padukone, Anushka Sharma and the reason will shock you.

At the launch of his most popular game show Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 10, Big B was asked about Indian cinema's leading ladies and his experience of working with him.

The superstar revealed that he's scared to work with the younger lot because they are so brilliant, leaving everyone surprised.

He said, "From the younger lot, Alia, Anushka and Deepika – all of them are such powerful actors that I am scared to work with them. Kha hi jaayege humko.".

He went on to say, "We took years and years and years and years and we are still trying to fine tune our craft, these people they come first day on the set and they know exactly what they are doing.

They are so confident and so mature."  .   We prep for BRAHMASTRA . RANBIR , Alia , Ayan . all except moi . I seem to having an outer space experience .

While Senior Bachchan was all praises for the leading ladies, he didn't forget the blazing young heroes of Bollywood.

He revealed that he is impressed with everyone from Varun Dhawan to Ranbir Kapoor, but Kartik Aaryan's performance in Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety charmed him the most.

"Look at what Ranbir is doing and Sushant, Varun and Rajkummar Rao. Recently there was this film Sonu ki Titu  - bada ajeeb sa naam hai – usme Aaryan was so good.

The film had such a good story. I get so obsessed and I keep writing to them saying well done.".

There is no denying that the younger lot in Bollywood has managed to impress everyone but still there is no one who can match up to the persona of Amitabh Bachchan.

For more infomation >> Amitabh Bachchan is scared to work with Alia Bhatt and Deepika Padukone. Here's why - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

JANMASHTMI FESTIVAL DO YOU KNOW? WHAT IT IS? - Duration: 1:21.

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét