Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 31 2018

For more infomation >> That Bad? | Shocking Stats Reveal LeBron James Is Not MVP | Who's The Real MVP? Harden , Westbrook? - Duration: 7:17.

-------------------------------------------

ARCTIC FOX POISON HAIR DYE REVIEW | IS IT WORTH THE HYPE?! | HOW I DYE MY HAIR RED | KEVIN RUPARD - Duration: 10:47.

,k

all right hello you guys and welcome back to my channel and welcome to

another video today's video is going to be a review and first impressions of the

arctic fox poison red hair dye I've heard a lot of great things about this

brand and a lot of you guys recommended this to me on a few of my hair coloring

videos and so I thought I'd try it today and let you guys know my thoughts on it

I know you're probably thinking another hair dye video Kevin and yes that is

correct because why not and if you guys like the review videos and please let me

know in the comments and I will make this like a mini-series type thing where

I try different hair brands and let you guys know my thoughts on them most of

the hair dyes I've been trying recently are nondamaging which means the only

damaging part is the part where you bleach your hair and lighten it but

there's really no way around that and before I get started I just want to

follow up on my last video where I reviewed the overtone pastel purple deep

treatment conditioner I just want to let you guys know that it lasted quite a few

washes before it started to fade I don't know if that's because I was using the

daily conditioner that comes with it as kind of like a toning conditioner but I

think that really helped a lot so if you're looking for color that lasts a

long time then definitely check out the overtone that is a good long-lasting die

that's non damaging it's just like a deep conditioner but besides that

today's video is about arctic fox so we're gonna be mostly talking about this

for the rest of the video so I just wrote down some quick facts that I

wanted to go over with you guys before I get started arctic fox was started by

youtuber Kristin Lee Anne in 2014 and all of their products are made in the

United States their products are vegan and cruelty free and they also donate

15% of their profits to organizations to help prevent animal abuse which is

really cool because if you're buying from them then some of your money goes

to a good cause their formulas are all plant-based and non-gmo there's no

alcohol peroxide ammonia or PPD which is an ingredient that some people are

allergic to it can cause irritation inflammation and sometimes hives so if

you've had an allergic reaction to hair dyes in the past and that's a really

good thing to know you should definitely try this one check it out see how you

react to it it has a lot of hydrating ingredients in it so it is very

hydrating and non damaging and all of their formulas are also

created to fade in a very pretty way so they took the fading into consideration

when making the formulas so for example if you have a orange based red dye then

your hair will fade into like a orangish red color all of their hair dyes come in

8 ounce or 4 ounce bottles the 8 ounce bottle is $13.99 in the 4 ounce bottle

is $7.99 that is the prices on their website it may depend on where you get

this at I know I got this at Sally's and it was about $12 for this 4 ounce one

which is $7.99 on the website but I think if you're ordering on the website

you have to pay for shipping and handling as well so it's very convenient

that you could just run to Sally's and pick this up you're just paying for the

convenience basically because you don't have to wait for the shipping time a lot

of reviews tend to say that specifically the red color from this brand tends to

fade a lot and bleed but that's with most brands most hair dye brands bleed a

lot in their red or warm colors I will pin a little update in the comments

below in about a week and let you guys know how the fading is going how the

wear is how long it lasts any bleeding that I have so this is a first

impressions video in a long term review because I will keep you guys updated in

the comment and this stuff smells so good it smells like grape candy it

smells like if you ever had grape soda that's what this smells like it smells

really good when I picked it up I actually hate like it smells so good I

wanted to drink it but that would not be good so really fast I just wanted to

give you guys some quick tips to keep your haircolor lasting longer the first

one is when I have colored hair I only wash my hair about once or twice a week

which I know sounds really bad but it keeps your color lasting a long time and

in between washes I like to use a dry shampoo the more you wash it the more it

will fade so to keep your color lasting a long time only wash it when you need

to and when you wash your hair make sure to use cooler water when you use hot

water it opens up your hair cuticles allowing for more color molecules to

escape for example when you steam your face or use hot water it opens up your

pores and when you splash your face with cold water it closes the pores it's kind

of like the same concept with your hair your hair has little follicles that will

open up when they get hot and they will close when they're cold and the last tip

is when I have colored hair I like to use the dye in my conditioner I make a

little mixture of 50% by 50% conditioner and I mix them

together and when I wash my hair I use that and it's kind of like a DIY toning

conditioner so that way if you have any fading going on you don't have to read I

your hair you could just use the toning conditioner and it will keep your color

lasting a long time which is really easy and convenient because I'm I don't

really have time to be dyeing my hair like once every two weeks so whenever I

just need to like revive my color I could just use that conditioner and it

will help me bring the color back to life so if you want the most color

payoff with any hair dye it is suggested that you get your hair as light as

possible before you dye your hair this is as light as I could get mine without

damaging my hair but it is a very very pale yellow if you would like to check

out a video of me showing you guys how I got my hair from a dark brown to

basically white in as little as two weeks then I will leave a little click

link like right up here and you guys could check that video out so if you

guys have dark hair and you're planning on having colored hair then I definitely

suggest checking that video out first and then coming back to watch this one

so I think I covered basically everything so now I'm just going to

apply the hair dye I have a brush in a bowl the same brush in Bowl I always use

in my videos and if you are a packaging kind of person then this has one of

those push tops like a shampoo bottle and you could just squeeze it out like

this so right now I'm just going to do a little color test to make sure it's the

color I want it on a white paper towel this is a really good way to strand

tests specifically for color checking this is about the color I want it to be

so I'm just going to apply the product straight on my hair with no deluder I

want it to be very bright and vivid firered so on one of Kristin Lee Ann's

videos where she used this product she says that it has a very thick

consistency so you need to work in very small sections and that's just to make

sure that all of your hair gets covered in the product that is red

I'm excited all right so I'm gonna apply this all over the rest of my hair and I

will be right back to check in before Ben sing it out okay so I covered my

entire head in so far this dye is pigmented as the fuck

hopefully I don't know if I wanted to stay this bright when I wash it but I

really like the color it's like Oh oranjee red it looks like the dye I'm

excited to see how it's gonna look when I wash it out this is fine

things are gonna be okay just a little note I used about half this bottle to

cover my entire head so a little bit really does go a long way with this so

if you have like longer hair than I do then the four ounce bottle still might

work I would get the eight ounce bottle just to be safe

alright so it says to leave this in for about thirty minutes or longer for best

results cover hair with the plastic cap process with heat blow-dry for up to 15

minutes I'll probably just put like a sick trash bag on because that's all I

have and I will leave this for about 45 minutes to an hour and then I will rinse

it out says rinse it out with cold water and away from the face so I'm going to

do that and once I do that then I will come back and give you guys the reveal

and my final thoughts on the product are you guys so I am back and I rinsed out

my hair dye and I'm ready to do the reveal one two three yes I just rinse

this out I didn't shampoo it so I did have some bleeding on my towel I think

it's because there's still a little bit of dye in there i rinsed and rinsed and

like scrubbed in no matter how much I rinse the water always turned out red on

the bottom of the bathtub I know what they mean now when they say that red

hair gets everywhere it's true it's all over my countertop it's in this think

it's in the bathtub on my towels I was afraid I was going to get it on the

collar of my white shirt but I really like the color I don't know if red is

meant for me cuz my skin tone but I think I'm gonna stick with this for a

while and then I'm gonna do like a cooler tone color what color do you guys

think I should do next let me know in the comments I've already done pink

purple in now red so besides any of those colors

what color should I do next because I'm having a hard time deciding and like I

do want to do review about it so if you guys do know any good hair dye brands

besides arctic fox or any brands in general that you want to see review on

please let me know and I will review those next yeah covered really nicely I

didn't have to use a lot of product to get this it's very vibrant it's very

bright saturated whatever you want to call it oh also I didn't have any

staining going on along mice like hairline on my skin it didn't stain my

skin at all this is from lipstick because um clickbait life and oh my god

okay you guys so you know where this obsession with red started it all

started with these shoes they had got from Aldo

so I basically changed my hair color to match my outfits and my shoes and that

is so extra but life is short and it's a colorful life out there so I would give

this hair dye a actually I would give this like a 9 or 10 because how bright

it is and how colorful it is and there was no damage if my hair feels really

nice and soft so I would definitely repurchase this I'm definitely excited

to try their other products let me know what you guys think of this color and if

I should keep it and also let me know what color I should do next I thank you

guys so much for watching I hope that you enjoyed this video and if you did

please make sure to give it a big thumbs up and also subscribe to my channel if

you're not also subscribe to my channel if you're not already and click on that

Bell button for notifications and this week's shout-out goes out to Christie

woods thank you so much Christie woods for watching and being part of the

notification squad thank you all so much for watching and I will see you in my

next video bye

For more infomation >> ARCTIC FOX POISON HAIR DYE REVIEW | IS IT WORTH THE HYPE?! | HOW I DYE MY HAIR RED | KEVIN RUPARD - Duration: 10:47.

-------------------------------------------

Mystery Show "When the search party is lost" Live 10pmUK 5pmNY - Duration: 1:33:38.

For more infomation >> Mystery Show "When the search party is lost" Live 10pmUK 5pmNY - Duration: 1:33:38.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën Berlingo 1.6 E-HDI 500 CLUB ECONOMY AUT. BTW Auto, geen afleverkstn prijs excl is 8150eur - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Citroën Berlingo 1.6 E-HDI 500 CLUB ECONOMY AUT. BTW Auto, geen afleverkstn prijs excl is 8150eur - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Where Is The Soul Stone? We Round Up The Best Avengers: Infinity War Theories - Duration: 3:27.

Where Is The Soul Stone? We Round Up The Best Avengers: Infinity War Theories

Where is the Soul Stone? After a decade of Marvel movies, all but one of the Infinity Stones have been brought into play.

The Soul Stone, though, remains a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.

The recent Avengers: Infinity War Prelude comic revealed that the Soul Stone's location isn't even known by the Masters of the Mystic Arts, who were actually aware the Power Stone had been secreted away on Morag.

Chillingly, they consider the Soul Stone to be the most dangerous of all the Infinity Stones.

It's sure to play an important role in Avengers: Infinity War.

Fans were convinced that last year's Thor: Ragnarok would reveal the Soul Stone's location; it didn't.

They then suggested it was the secret of Wakanda's mysticism, but Black Panther didn't introduce the Soul Stone either.

Marvel know fans are excited about the Soul Stone, and they're clearly enjoying keeping it in hiding until the right moment.

With Thanos aiming to assemble the Infinity Gauntlet, only one thing's for sure; the Soul Stone has to appear in either Infinity War or Avengers 4.

With less than a month to go before Infinity War's release, the Internet is buzzing as never before with theories and speculation about the Soul Stone's location.

Here are the best fan-theories in circulation!.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét