Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Apr 1 2018

Mom Of 3 Has Same Neighbor For 21 Years, Not Knowing Horrendous Sight Lurking Inside Her

Home Lucy Ashen has lived in Fulham, England, all

her life and loves her neighborhood.

But one day, a longtime neighbor shocked Lucy to her core, leaving her speechless.

Lucy has a 76-year-old neighbor whom she calls "My Lady."

She lives on her own in a one-bedroom flat.

My Lady fondly calls Lucy "Lucy Locket."

The two have seen each other briefly, waving from doorways.

But My Lady has struggled with mental health issues for years.

One day, when Lucy discovered what was going on behind My Lady's closed door, she had to

intervene.

She just couldn't leave it alone.

Lucy had an inkling that her elderly neighbor was having a hard time functioning on her

own, but had no idea just how bad the situation had gotten.

Finally, My Lady let Lucy behind the closed door to her flat...My Lady had accidentally

locked herself out of her flat and she asked Lucy for help.

When Lucy climbed through an open window, she couldn't believe what was inside the home.

There, Lucy discovered that My Lady had not bathed for 13 years because of mobility issues.

Her flat was filled with "indescribable filth and squalor" because she couldn't clean or

maintain it.

"There was no food, filthy clothes, nobody to help her bathe and just never-ending loneliness

and despair.

What I saw when she finally let me in will stay with me forever!

It was horrific!

NOBODY should live like that!"

So Lucy took it upon herself to rescue her neighbor from her horrendous living conditions.

With her permission, Lucy dug in and began sorting, tossing, disinfecting and cleaning.

This kindhearted woman had her teenage daughter keep My Lady occupied while she spent several

days working on the home.

Lucy also posted on Facebook pleading for help.

My Lady needed new clothes, furniture and household supplies.

Virtually nothing could be kept from the home.To Lucy's surprise, within just 24 hours, 80

percent of the items My Lady needed had been offered by complete strangers from around

the world.

She also received countless messages of support for what she was doing for her neighbor.

Companies, charities, mental health professionals, tradesmen and others all pitched in to help.

"...with the kindness and generosity of the people who donated items, I have been able

to turn her house into a home.

She has everything she could need, a bed to sleep in (she was sleeping on the floor) good

clean furniture, fresh new bedding, beautiful new clothes, three meals a day, and most importantly,

company.

She truly has been saved from a lonely and degrading life, she has been given her dignity

back and I intend for her to live out the rest of her life in comfort and surrounded

by love."Because of people's interest in My Lady and the progress Lucy had made in helping

restore not just her home, but her life, Lucy created a Facebook page to keep everyone abreast

about their journey.

Strangers have offered Lucy valid advice and motivational comments.

Lucy said the change in her neighbor has been astounding, too.

Finally having a bath, clean clothes and warm meals has brought out a glow in her, a gleam

in her eyes.

Lucy's teen daughter also offers to brush My Lady's hair.

She's been without a television for four years because it had been set to a foreign language

and she couldn't fix it.

That was her only source of company and it had been mute for years.My Lady has loved

chatting with the strangers who have filtered in and out of her flat to help, as well as

the conversations she's had with Lucy while she cleans the home.

"We have laughed, sung and danced around the front room!

She had her first car ride in years.

The sun was out, the windows were down, the music was blaring and she was singing along!

She loved it!"The overwhelming support and the sheer demand of this project resorted

Lucy to tears one night.

She said that while the flat is not a palace, but it's no longer a place ill-fitting for

a human being to live.

Even though My Lady struggles to remember Lucy's name most of the time, she knows Lucy

is there to help her and support her.

For more infomation >> Mom Of 3 Has Same Neighbor For 21 Years, Not Knowing Horrendous Sight Lurking Inside Her Home - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

Best songs for Playing Fortnite Battle Royale #135 | 1H Gaming Music Mix | Fortnite Music NCS 1 HOUR - Duration: 1:02:55.

Best songs for Playing Fortnite Battle Royale #135 | 1H Gaming Music Mix | Fortnite Music NCS 1 HOUR

For more infomation >> Best songs for Playing Fortnite Battle Royale #135 | 1H Gaming Music Mix | Fortnite Music NCS 1 HOUR - Duration: 1:02:55.

-------------------------------------------

Where Kate Middleton will give birth? How the hospital is prepping for her arrival? - Duration: 2:10.

For more infomation >> Where Kate Middleton will give birth? How the hospital is prepping for her arrival? - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Stunning Modernism Springwood Lane Cabin available for Sale in East Hampton - Duration: 3:33.

Stunning Modernism Springwood Lane Cabin available for Sale in East Hampton

For more infomation >> Stunning Modernism Springwood Lane Cabin available for Sale in East Hampton - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

How to draw train | Learn Colors with Elephant | Best Coloring Pages for Kids - Duration: 10:19.

How

to draw train How

to draw train

For more infomation >> How to draw train | Learn Colors with Elephant | Best Coloring Pages for Kids - Duration: 10:19.

-------------------------------------------

Sofia The First Lovely Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Part 689 - Red Elephant - Duration: 15:36.

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT And SUBCRIBE Videos! Thank you!

But you're getting queasy - no it's the secret library

Her off kingdom of brazen Dell

Dragons roamed the mountains while people lived in the villages for as long as anyone could remember the two

Always left each other ins Sir Oliver the strongest knight in the land

Vowed to defeat the dragons and become first night to do this he had to find the magical

So he set out to trap some Oliver

Sir Oliver said he was going to use the shield to help people I

Wonder what Sir Jackson's going to do with X field I need to get minimus

Sofia I still don't understand why we're flying towards mean fire-breathing dragons instead of away from them

The good news is if we're seeing dragons we must be embracing Dell. That's your idea of good news

From the book

Sir Oliver said he's getting the shield to protect people from dragons will he protect flying horses -

Because if he will he's my new hero. He will be able to protect anyone if he gets trapped. I give that landing two stars

Out of Ted okay, you're Sir Oliver, right?

And I'm here to help the noble knight of Brazendale get the ice fire shield well

There is no nobler license

But I do not think a brave knight such as I that needs help from a wee little girl such as he

In the flesh looks like someone's miffed that I trapped him

You would do well to curb that wagging tongue of yours burn it

And you would do well to pay more attention to what you are doing

I learned that move inmates. You know those dragons are dangerous you

Both put your swords down so we can just talk this out yes the lady has a point

Let us have a truce no more fighting. I promise

Legend has it the shield is hidden somewhere in this room, but where I couldn't find it and neither

Will you quiet?

It is a lot smaller than I expected, but me happy just looks that way next to my enormous muscles

How pray tell is this tiny thing supposed to?

Find a way out eventually he is quite resourceful. You know as hampire

You're welcome for pointing it up for you now such high and low for the ice fire shield leave no stone unturned

Look at that. There's something carved on the side of that rock

There's a cave shaped like a shield. It's across the valley

The ice fire shield must be there we must go at once

Are you going to open that damn?

What if there's a village nearby?

See enough dear princess the nearest village is miles from here the water could never reach it

Don't you dare do it Poli a noble knight must do what it takes to accomplish his deed

With the ice fire shield at my side I can fit together

My lady I am in your debt, thank you now, I need your flying horse so I can stop that weasel

Hurt you why would we do that love come come willing leave the princess alone

You know these dragons most certainly we have dear old friends

He's the only person we have no choice, but to defend ourselves with fire

Why would Sir Oliver want to make you start buyers Sir Oliver wants to make the dragons appear dangerous?

So he can stop them and look like a it's you sir, Jackson. You should get the ice fire shield. He certainly should uh?

All I know is if Sir Oliver gets it. He'll drive the Dragons away a few minutes ago

I was scared of giant dragons now look at me. I'm flying with them

You are too late sir Jackson behold the ice fire shield

Shield away from him

We saw the dragon fire all the way from the castle sir Jackson what trouble are you causing now your majesty

I'm princess Sofia and I have something to tell you sir, Oliver. Why would you do such a thing because those dragons are menace?

They are not sir Oliver goaded them into breeding firing the shield if you please

The ice fire shield should belong to the most noble knight in the land and as for you sir Oliver

Not only have you lied, but you have risked the lives of both creature and countrymen

I hereby banish you from this land

Princess Sofia I could not have done it without you

Kluber time Oh

Sophie look that cloud looks like

Do you want to come inside no I better hop back to my rabbit hole before I have to swim back okay

See you tomorrow. You know it

And what second most important?

But why just tonight we always have so much mom a new sleepover and who knows when the rain will stop

You should just move in we can be roommates. That's the you make me

You make me wanna sing

all day long

Oh we better pick that up

Chari Culver, I was just gargling yeah, do you think you could go a little quieter? I'll try I

Don't carry bits. Yeah, or well you go back to sleep

Kids we have some exciting news

Bryce twig Lee is coming to paint pictures of our castle so

Everyone will see what our rooms look like mm-hmm. When's he coming in two days?

Oh, it's just enough time to completely redecorate my room. I hope you have enough glitter don't forget

Thank you for breakfast Soph

Wasn't your bed over there? We've got to make it look as nice as possible, so will you help me clean up?

Yeah, sure, but can we do it later I'd rather do something more fun right now. Oh

Good point great, then let's start cleaning up okay

I'm going to paint some flowers, and I'm gonna paint the things I love most in the world sorry about that

Clover now. We're going to have to clean up everything again

But I have a room to finish decorating of course princess amberle my grand theory of the universe

Can wait now let's see

just take a peek through the telescope and

Master Erwin, I think the cover is still on the telescope. Oh yes the

Correa's

look

It's just past the tip of the unicorn horn

Bye showed I have to check all these charts well everyone

But if it turns out you've discovered the star you my dear princess get to leave it

Over here now the Sun moves the bed moves, and now you know clovers secret to great

Good night princess

But you how's it going not, so well there's an artist coming to paint my room the day after tomorrow

And there's carrots feathers and fur everywhere

Robyn runs a tight nest good idea. Thanks guys now you should get some sleep

I'll try I could be the first person in enchancia to find a new star since Griffin major was discovered

Princess amber your gown fitting is in a few minutes. Oh can it wait Suzette

I'll just take the charts back to my room so I can redecorate right after I finish my celestial mapping

Lover I have something for you rule number two no carats on the bed rule number three no carats anywhere

Wait a minute self. Let me see this thing

Rule number four no cannonballs on the bed

This don't do that what am I supposed to do so free loves parties, and you're invited oh?

Wait talk whatnot you really get me

Paws up if you need a snack, but leave some cashews for Sophia. She loves those. It's a surprise

Where is the dance floor party animals it's time to break out my shimmer. I really think the

Ah nuts

You're not so easy to live with yourself you wake up too early

You gargle too loudly. Did you make way too many rules?

maybe becoming

Thanks, buddy

Oh

Alright

I supposed to sleep

I guess this is better than nothing

King Roland n' oh my this is princess embers room

It's time for mr. Twig Lee to paint your room you love the stars don't you Princess amber?

I - I really do

And I'm gonna capture that love on canvas

It's getting everywhere

Just like my fur was

Sophie yeah, good morning. It's fun to cannonball on - Sophia does cannonballs oh?

I see I'm not the only artist here. Oh my friend made that right back

Are you in here

Clover oh it was a lot of mess I should have been cleaner and I could have been nicer

Ha ha guess being roommates was harder than we thought huh, but we're such good

Oh

Really oh

I suppose I should move back. Well. I guess we do need better friends than roommates

Oh that reminds me. I have something for you

We can do it in the morning

There's my star. I checked all the books and the star isn't charted anywhere, which means I discovered it so

Me too princess

For more infomation >> Sofia The First Lovely Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Part 689 - Red Elephant - Duration: 15:36.

-------------------------------------------

179 California Set For Life Mega Lottery Scratchers Las Vegas Giveaway - Duration: 15:06.

Hey guys good morning good Sunday morning right back from our

weekly

Sunday morning jaunt to the lottery store

here is

the desk of a mad scientist here

This is three hundred

Fifty eight dollars worth of tickets this week last week

We I should let me think about how to say this last week. We attained

316 that we bought three hundred sixteen dollars for tickets and we cashed in

338 that's what it was three hundred thirty-eight dollars, so we actually won

22 bucks which

Pretty tough to do on scratchers guys as you know these have a he's kind of have a big house

advantage

All right, we've bought one of these for luck

And what we're looking for is that?

We're looking for the Emerald

We haven't had oh look at that praise the Lord. There is a gambling God

Just gonna say. We've only got

the dollar signs

Really in the last couple weeks on this ticket, and I really think this ticket is due

This is the ticket that I want to scratch as a group

These emerald tens because I just have a just I just have had dreams about it

I just have a feeling that one of these is gonna pop for some big money. So anyways guys our group

We've had three people now send in their loot

to get involved in our group and

We're gonna split up whatever we earn

equally

alright at 50 bucks oh

What a good start. What a starch?

first ticket Sunday morning

Yoshi hasn't even had his oatmeal yet look at that fifty dollars. Oh, man now. I should tell you that

speaking a Yoshi our veteran

Pilot here, we have we just took our maiden voyage

Ten minutes ago in his drone. We brought it up in the

brought it way up brought it up a hundred feet or so and

Kind of got our sea legs a little bit

So we did take the maiden voyage in the Maverick Pro

bonus oh

I see bonus doesn't mean anything you have to get a

75 100 or

150

Alright, anyways we did take our maiden voyage

We are learning about this mavica Perot. We've actually spent one of four or five days on

youtube at night

Kind of learning the ins and outs of how to fly this thing and all the checklists boy. It's just like being a pilot really

We didn't want to go out there willy-nilly and end up with losing a thousand our drones so anyways

Maiden voyage was today

We are gonna bring you some footage we were gonna go Scout out a few spots that we think would be kind of cool to

view from up top

All right, what would be even cooler is if we could hit this?

triple jackpot

We had these last week, but I don't remember anything have any consequences. Maybe a ticket or 10 to 15 bucks

32 we've got a 33

Right next to 45 12 so anyways guys are scratching group

What I propose is

The first one or two or three unless you guys have different ideas. I'd like to do the pure golds and the emeralds

For the simple fact. We've done very well on pure golds at a claimer had a 500 hour winter and the emeralds

I just think are are due to pop so if you want to be involved for

10 or 20 dollars

Once again, we're not looking for donations here. We're looking to include you you get your equal share of

what we win and

Let's just say we do $200 worth

I'll be in for at least a 20 if not a 40 and if we need some guy on the end

We're a little bit short

I'll I'll make up the difference and be in for you know fifty bucks if I need to but

Hopefully we get enough involved every week to work

We can include a dozen or so viewers

The PayPal link says on the bottom

that we've hit a winner the PayPal link says to send Yoshi a dollar and it's got the

PayPal link there

Send a ten or a twenty and send it by friends and family

because then obviously there's no Commission so

All right

And one last thing I'm going to not talk about that the rest of this video is be sure and put in

When you send us a 10 or 20 put in

To that correspondence with what your YouTube username is so we know who?

We have as part of our group

It's gonna be a little bit of bookkeeping involved here

So I may need to reach out and find somebody that can kind of keep that those records straight for us

I have somebody in mind, but we'll see we'll see what happens

All right

14:26

Number eight so no good on triple jackpot either one of them darn it let's see what else we have here

Let's do while we're talking about it. Let's do a

Your gold we actually bought the last of these. They only had I think it was six. We normally buy ten or twelve but

All right, let's zoom in here a little bit

the winning number

Okay

About lucky five to start off with

Alright no 17

21 or 40

28 34 35

Only 5 and 41

18 and 20 all right, they're gonna make us work for it here

11 and 13 Oh hit

14

22 and 32

Got 23 and that didn't help us

15 and 44

36 and 38 I've got nothing in the 30s

8 & 39

Negative

12 and 27 no

Three and 16 left them

9

1

33 we have a 23, but no 33 so nothing there

well while we're scratching losing tickets we Mizzell scratch a

poker ticket

because we know

We don't we don't win on these

All right, but I always have to reiterate. This is the only ticket I've ever hit one of those fast

spots on

All right, so it's gonna make us beat three jacks

And this will not be the one to do it and then the two

Will not be the one

8h

This always seems like it's the Spade car number four is anybody else come to that realization, and then it gives you a

club or a heart

In pain King no

I'm in diamond. Oh well that wasn't even the first diamond, okay

Bonus chip will be twenty

No five only because it's no good. How about a dollar ticket here? I?

Hate to think that we're only gonna win on our M. No, that's normally the one we don't win on

All right this one here. Oh

I see we find an eight you get eight bucks two eights. You don't have to line them up

four eighths is

$888

Understand this prize legend oh, and you can also match

three like

Prizes okay still a matching game, but the eights are somewhat of a bonus

Right now unless it's an eight this card cannot win

Well kind of an interesting concept

The feeling they're gonna give us a $2.00 maybe not

Maybe for

Now two or four is a winner oh

Man, and it's a ten

Good grief. We're gonna have to find another winner how about if we go to?

Asian the whole here, then we'll do a money forwards on the end here

You have fifty bucks in the well

All right, I don't see any deuces on there. I do see a four third from the bottom

There's a three then see the three look here. Oh, we beat them we beat them and

Number four is a winner, maybe we can win on this four also

We know it can't beat a queen

All right four be lucky. Oh man's a three

Now I don't think I

Don't know maybe even get a nice here

Well, it looks like a nice, but unfortunate staff or all right. We do have a prize and it's guess what

It is a tikki

All right, so we've got 52 bucks

What I say we're gonna do a money forwards let's do that one

Money forwards we are charging our drone as we speak here doing some tickets for you and

It's a little windy actually so if the wind dies down this afternoon. We're going to go out and

Try and do some footage

Out here in our rural desert

surroundings

Alright P Q was there no queues, and oh, thanks. Oh alright should be some eyes

Should be small

Right H

Long time since we had a multiplier on this game, and I mean a long time weeks weeks

We get the little blue ones the little three digits

But no multipliers

Alright V

No B's

G for dumb

Maybe we're gonna spell all the blue ones again. It's a possible still

See ya know maybe we're gonna spell chill if we get an L

Come on Al we just want to be able to say we've done it

And then that helped the trust word

The LNA will give us ally as well

d

Well just thinking we can still spell all the blue ones

I'd rather have that L W

Don't think there was an X or

K

Mmm to duds only is it J

How can this happen three three in a row guys we have got problems with this ticket here

We have got problems and oh no hell no n no

s

All right

Guys we had a heck of a start, and this is the kind of start

I hope to put together on tie into our free 50 spots. Hey, we're not about these

And if you send ahead 50 bucks to our fifty

So you see it there guys right above ace in the hole?

We've got $50 there and a couple bucks back on ace in the hole so guys

Say your prayers for Yoshi. He's going back in his drone this afternoon, and we'll see what kind of footage

He brings you for now. I've had arcade

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét