Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Apr 1 2018

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

For more infomation >> My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic One Bad Apple Episode 59 - Harley North - Duration: 17:19.

-------------------------------------------

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Hearth's Warming Eve Best Cartoon For Kids & Children- Kyle Bruce - Duration: 15:35.

For more infomation >> My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Hearth's Warming Eve Best Cartoon For Kids & Children- Kyle Bruce - Duration: 15:35.

-------------------------------------------

Cold, Snowy Easter Is No April Fools' Joke - Duration: 1:58.

For more infomation >> Cold, Snowy Easter Is No April Fools' Joke - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Princess Twilight Sparkle: Part 2 Episode 66 - Jayden Dobson - Duration: 17:07.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

For more infomation >> My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Princess Twilight Sparkle: Part 2 Episode 66 - Jayden Dobson - Duration: 17:07.

-------------------------------------------

My Little Pony Stare Master Friendship Is Magic Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Sophia Charlton - Duration: 13:42.

Thank you so much for watching!

For more infomation >> My Little Pony Stare Master Friendship Is Magic Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Sophia Charlton - Duration: 13:42.

-------------------------------------------

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Flight to the Finish Top Cartoon For Kids Part 69 - Emma Boyle - Duration: 20:41.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE videos! Thank you very much!

For more infomation >> My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Flight to the Finish Top Cartoon For Kids Part 69 - Emma Boyle - Duration: 20:41.

-------------------------------------------

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Top Cartoon For Kids Episode 66 - Jimmy Robinson - Duration: 18:31.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE videos! Thank you very much!

For more infomation >> My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Top Cartoon For Kids Episode 66 - Jimmy Robinson - Duration: 18:31.

-------------------------------------------

Final Four Pep Fest Is A Must-See Event - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> Final Four Pep Fest Is A Must-See Event - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

An Odd1'sOut Riddle: Who is the Hot Tub Man? - Duration: 1:40.

*James being adorable and talking over my subtitles*

Alright guys. I hope you're doing well with these riddles

There's only one. Just one period.

So, you know, don't disappoint- let's try and make this one count guys if you haven't gotten a single one

Let's let's really pick up the pace for this riddle

*Two bros chillin' in a hot tub 5 feet apart cuz they're not gay*

Hey man have you ever noticed that we wear the exact same clothes every day?

We don't we don't wear any clothes

What if we're both just a cartoon character, and that's why our clothing is the same?!

*Scuba James is not amused* That's impossible

Cartoon characters' mouths move,

we just open our mouths and words start coming out (cuz animation is hard)

*DRAMATIC GASP*

Hey guys. Did you see my brand-new Rolex?

*Rich kid laugh*

Okay, so your'e telling me this MAN is two feet apart from his friend (it's 5 feet, actually).

and he's going to call him up.

Then you proceeded to say that Brian just bought a brand new watch

I don't know if you guys know this, I know my name is Rice, but my real-life

Actual name is Brian (do you seriously not expect your fans to know your real name?)

and I just feel like as a writer and as like a cartoon ... you know, maker-whatever

Out of all the names you could have picked, you picked Brian?!

THAT'S MY NAME!!! (Don't steal!)

It's like I'm starting to think he's talking about me

I mean out of all the names you could have chosen

Kevin Nicholas, Jimmy

I don't know (Do your kid a favor and let your husband name them)

Why-why? Like I'm pretty sure this guy is talking about me

But I mean I guess it's too quick to assume like I don't want to look stupid and that's so like it's me

Lovin Paul the answers nothing Paul, again (original Subs)

Logan Paul. The answer's Logan Paul, again.

So those were my 10 riddles

Tell me how many you got and if you said you got 10? You're wrong (There was only one question)

Don't lie

*8 seconds of James being adorable again*

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét