Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 30 2018

LAKK14 here, Welcome to my channel

and todays video is

going to be little bit different

In this video you are going to see...

ahhh...

I'll show you.Let's go!

"Music"

Ya, so I met him finally

Cycle brothers!, So ya our tracking is on

Lets go!

Almost sunset is completed.

Ultimately our goal going to be Lonavala very soon!

I hope so we...

Because it's not that simple

to complete 100KM

We just started cycling

So we'll develop ourself little bit.

There is no need of holding camera in hands

Once I get GoPro , I'll use Headmount, thats it!

Just a min. !

Lifestyle is vlogging

Vlogging on motorcycle is motovlogging

What do you call to cycle vlogs?

CYCLOVLOGGING

I think this is the exact term

CYCLOVLOGGING

Listen bro!

we were suppose to take right

take a U turn

OK, I'll see you later

So basically

This road

is treat to ride, MOON

which is looking superb and Tejas is running fast

because this road is completely vacant

It's awesome man

Yeah

SO FAR SO GOOD

We did total 10 KMS of our ride

Right now we are at this place , as you can see ,it's completely empty

So, cycles are parked over here

cycle no. 1 , cycle no. 2

and co-incidentally I'm wearing blue , my cycle is blue

He is wearing green and his cycle is green

That's it for today guys

10 KMS ride is enough

ONCE

I get Actiion cam

I'll start...

CYCLOVLOGGING

CY-CLO-VLOGGING

This is perfect term!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét