Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 30 2018

Republicans Stop Liberal Judges Dead In Their Tracks, Find Grounds For Impeachment .

Liberal judges in the past few years have taken unprecedented liberties.

Instead of making a decision based upon the rule of law, the U.S. Constitution, and the

Declaration of Independence, which is their sworn duty to uphold, they choose to make

up their own rules and regulations based upon their liberal agenda.

In the rust belt, liberal judges from a northeastern state supreme court made a horrendous decision

that directly attacks conservatives living there.

So Republicans there have had enough.

They have now found grounds for impeachment that should leave these judges stopped dead

in their tracks.

Philly.com reports how the party is doing just that:

Pennsylvania Republicans, furious that the state Supreme Court threw out the existing

congressional map and imposed one that stripped much of their partisan advantage, have been

talking about a stark response: impeaching the justices who ruled against them.

After a rank-and-file lawmaker, state Rep. Cris Dush of Jefferson County, raised the

idea a few weeks ago, the rhetoric has intensified.

This week, U.S. Rep. Ryan Costello of Chester County said the justices "should be impeached"

and U.S. Sen. Pat Toomey said the idea is worth discussing.

In short, the state's Democratic Party was feeling colicky about the prospect of having

their clocks cleaned in future elections.

To prevent that from happening, they changed the rules to ensure there would be nothing

resembling a fair fight.

State Republicans aren't going to take this one laying down, and they're hinting at

taking down these judges.

Talk about an epic response.

As of Thursday, no impeachment bill had been introduced.

But in the memo he circulated to fellow lawmakers, Dush contended the high court's ruling redrawing

the congressional map "blatantly and clearly contradicts the plain language of the Pennsylvania

Constitution."

We'll have to wait and see how this ultimately plays out, but it's at least encouraging

to see the GOP fighting back on this egregious overstep by Democrats.

Perhaps members of the GOP in the nation's capital can use this for some further inspiration

to do the same.

After all, they finally have a president in place that is more than happy to call out

blatant and ridiculous nonsense whenever he sees it.

what do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

For more infomation >> Republicans Stop Liberal Judges Dead In Their Tracks, Find Grounds For Impeachment . - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

WHO IS THE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR LIFE (ukrainian/russian/arabic subtitles) - Duration: 3:53.

For more infomation >> WHO IS THE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR LIFE (ukrainian/russian/arabic subtitles) - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

For The People 1x04 Sneak Peek "The Library Fountain" (HD) - Duration: 1:18.

[ Breathless ] Hey.

You biked here?

Yeah. You?

Oh.

[ Scoffs ]

Ah! I thought I'd beat her here.

I saw her at home in the morning once.

That was the closest I've come.

Chloe Daniels, assault on a postal worker --

I'll take it.

Have you ever done a murder case?

Y-You said "assault."

He might die. Allison? Jay?

Not a lot of murder at the ACLU. Lot of talking, mostly.

A-At County PD, I had guys who probably had murdered, so...

This one's mine then. Assist and learn.

What exactly did Chloe Daniels do?

I was getting my mail. Just like a normal day.

He was already in the mail room.

Were you alone?

It wasn't Stanley, our normal mail guy.

This guys was...weird.

He was, um...

looking at me --

Yeah, it was just the two of us.

Before I could even open the mailbox,

he came at me.

♪♪

So I-I grabbed a letter opener off the counter.

Really, the next thing I can remember

is him bleeding from his neck.

And then I called the police.

I've never hurt anyone in my life, Ms. Carlan.

[ Voice breaking ] I was just trying to defend myself.

For more infomation >> For The People 1x04 Sneak Peek "The Library Fountain" (HD) - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

cringe attacks and attempting to animate for 17,000 subscribers - Duration: 4:06.

can't decide what color I want so I could be having a perfectly normal day

when my brain decides to remind me of all the cringy things I've done in my

past oh god why I decided on green by the way most of these cringe moments

come from school just recently some of these moments exist on the internet now

that was crazy you pretty much have no social skills whatsoever life to me

boils down to three simple parts for us angsty Millennials this is how a normal

well-balanced life of a teenager should look like as you can see here I'm just

flailing my arms around there's enough time for grades a healthy sleep schedule

and enough time to hang with friends and do extracurricular activities such as

football paint tea and other things Millennials do to avoid the inevitable

concept of death I don't know why I'm smiling while I'm saying inevitable

death actually I don't know what a normal millennial does I stay inside all

day maybe that's what a normal millennial

does maybe that's not but since I don't have a college degree yet my opinion

doesn't matter for instance a youtube hardly have any

respect in this industry at all but I'm not gonna go into this hi yes I've moved

my life on the internet is that enough qualification to have this job no or I

could turn this one purple blue II did not know how to tie ties so I just

shoved this thing down my shirt now if you look back at the pie chart I made

myself which is the only thing that I've retained from geometry this is how I

should be and this is how society and Asian parents want us to be as you can

see here there's clearly not enough room for grades over the next few weeks you

have to pick between your non-existent social and sleep pick wisely so just

live my life on the internet forever you guys think I'm joking but I'm actually

trapped here like once I click the stop on the record button this version of

myself will forever be trapped inside this video which is very creepy does

that mean like each video is like a different clone of myself

cringe also I know I'm rambling and got completely off-topic off the title of

this video my bad that's basically my brand at this point okay what brand I

don't have one if you're new here and wondering what this channel is about I'm

not sure I could be doing a slime one week and learning Spanish on caught

people in the next retainment I guess like what is the cringe attack you asked

well how about I just show you through a few I think that's what these things are

called I didn't go to film school I wouldn't know oh my gosh bye see now

in the future I will silently scream and how cringe an awkward that was for

everybody if it was a good idea at the time it's not a mistake I was a mistake

it's not like I can help my cringe either it's like whatever I do no matter

what it is will become create example now that I said example I'm gonna show

you the example now okay brushing my teeth cringe eating cereal cringe

serial-killer trans deleted channels hiding my youtube video cringe thinking

of lighting my YouTube video in my room now it looks like a club thing of which

my anxiety hinders me never to go to I'll just make a club in my bedroom and

broadcast it to the Internet entirely sure why I thought this is a good idea

well what is if I actually went to a club you could probably add that to my

list of crunchy moments I actually have a list I really do need a life these

pages are blank just like the thoughts inside my head just embrace your cringe

and if that doesn't work just make a sarcastic youtube video about it cringe

to bend one's head and body in fear or in a servile manner

what is servile servile having or showing excessive willingness to serve

or please others wait wat so bending over to please others is what cringe

means are you sure that's right

cringe watch one youtube video about fifty Shades of Grey and YouTube thinks

that's all that I want to see or cringe also means to experience an inward

shiver that didn't help with the situation either yeah nobody loves me

shoutout to as he thank you for being so supportive watching videos make sure to

follow me as Ben Stillman sorry this video was kind of short but usually my

videos are around 4:20 anyways even though I don't do green leaves or nature

also thank you guys so much for 17,000 subscribers that means so much to me I

know that's not a lot when compared to the other big youtubers but like that's

the biggest thing in my life wait wait I make new videos every single

Friday and I'll see you guys in the next video

For more infomation >> cringe attacks and attempting to animate for 17,000 subscribers - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

EXO-CBX drop D-6 teaser for Chen!(News) - Duration: 0:52.

EXO-CBX drop D-6 teaser for Chen!

EXO-CBX. SEE ALSO: 8 Reasons Why SOLID Was A Major K-Pop Force In The 90s.

The EXO unit dropped another countdown teaser clip, and on March 30, they posted on Twitter below with the message, #EXO_CBX #HINT #CHEN #D_6. The video reveals the lyrics, Vroom vroom. The starlight falling from the night sky onto the street.

The light shining most in the midst of that.. Stay tuned for more teasers from EXO-CBX!.

For more infomation >> EXO-CBX drop D-6 teaser for Chen!(News) - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Pneumatic Retinopexy for Detached Retina - Duration: 0:31.

During pneumatic retinopexy, your eye surgeon will inject a gas bubble

into the middle of your eyeball. Your head will be positioned to allow the gas

bubble to flow to the detached area of the retina and flatten it. The retinal

tear is then sealed with either a freezing probe or a laser beam. Either

immediately or in a few days, this depends on the type and location of the

tear.

For more infomation >> Pneumatic Retinopexy for Detached Retina - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

7 Apps for iphone X! TOP APPS! - Duration: 7:02.

hey guys this is All Included and i will show you few apps that i really like.

For more infomation >> 7 Apps for iphone X! TOP APPS! - Duration: 7:02.

-------------------------------------------

Volunteer For A Woman - Duration: 0:19.

It is so important to volunteer for women campaigns in municipal government because

women need help and sometimes they are afraid to ask for it.

They might not have the same infrastructure that their male counterparts do.

And it's important because representation matters and we should help each other out.

For more infomation >> Volunteer For A Woman - Duration: 0:19.

-------------------------------------------

NCT U drop more colorful teaser images for 'Yestoday'(News) - Duration: 1:22.

NCT U drop more colorful teaser images for 'Yestoday'

Yestoday. SEE ALSO: Chris Brown posts NCTs dance video on his Instagram. Yestoday is the next NCT 2018 project release, and as you can see, NCT U are coming back with a colorful, slightly retro concept.

As previously reported, SM Entertainment has revealed that the 5th of 6 grand-scale MVs in NCTs NCT 2018 project will be coming on April 2 at 12 AM KST. . Stay tuned for more from NCT Us Yestoday!.

For more infomation >> NCT U drop more colorful teaser images for 'Yestoday'(News) - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Faithful make annual voyage to El Santuario de Chimayo for Good Friday - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> Faithful make annual voyage to El Santuario de Chimayo for Good Friday - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

TWICE drop more of the adorable individual teaser images for 'What is Love?'(News) - Duration: 1:32.

TWICE drop more of the adorable individual teaser images for 'What is Love?'

TWICE.

Today, the members continue to greet fans with cute images for their comeback with the 5th mini album. As previously announced, What is Love? will include the title track What is Love? by J.Y. Park, as well as the track titled Sweet Talker.

The full release will be on April 9 at 6 PM KST. . SEE ALSO: TWICE drop full tracklist for What is Love?. Meanwhile, check out the stunning cuts below!.

For more infomation >> TWICE drop more of the adorable individual teaser images for 'What is Love?'(News) - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Seniors sew caps for Kapz 4 Kidz program at USA Children's & Women's Hospital - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> Seniors sew caps for Kapz 4 Kidz program at USA Children's & Women's Hospital - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Evacuations in place for fast moving wildfire in eastern El Paso County - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> Evacuations in place for fast moving wildfire in eastern El Paso County - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Easter Egg Coloring and Drawing - Colours for Kids - Duration: 8:44.

Easter Egg Coloring and Drawing - Colours for Kids

For more infomation >> Easter Egg Coloring and Drawing - Colours for Kids - Duration: 8:44.

-------------------------------------------

Mega Millions' jackpot up to $521M for Friday's drawing - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> Mega Millions' jackpot up to $521M for Friday's drawing - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

EASTER EGGS and BUNNY drawing and coloring with WATERCOLOUR PASTELS for children - Duration: 4:40.

Thank you for watching! :)

For more infomation >> EASTER EGGS and BUNNY drawing and coloring with WATERCOLOUR PASTELS for children - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

How is laser treatment for macular edema done? - Duration: 0:30.

With focal laser treatment for macular edema, a laser is aimed at specific areas

on the retina to seal off leaking blood vessels. The laser is not focused

directly on the center of the macula since this would affect your central

vision. The goal is to reduce blood vessel leakage around the macula to help

reduce swelling and slow vision loss.

Your ophthalmologist may recommend several laser treatments to get the best results.

For more infomation >> How is laser treatment for macular edema done? - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Vitrectomy Surgery for Macular Holes - Duration: 0:34.

To perform a vitrectomy, your ophthalmologist makes tiny incisions in

the sclera or white of the eye. A small instrument is placed into the eye to

remove the vitreous gel. Once the vitreous is removed your surgeon also

may remove some membranes on the surface of the macula. Generally a gas bubble is

injected into the eye to help flatten the macular hole and hold the retinal

tissue in place while it heals.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét