Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 31 2018

Hillary Email Probe Is Taking Too Long, So The FBI Makes A Swift Power Play

It has been four months since House Oversight Chairman Trey Gowdy demanded results.

The Hillary Clinton email scandal has been under investigation seemingly forever and

thus far, the FBI has delivered no answers.

This lack of progress resulted in a very bold reminder last week:

House Judiciary Chairman Rep. Bob Goodlatte sent a subpoena to the Justice Department

for documents related to Clinton's private email server.

They're tired of waiting and they want to get things done.

And the American people deserve answers!Well, the FBI simply can't ignore this subpoena

and so, they're stepping up.

Big time.

FBI Director Christopher Wray said this week that he plans to double the number of FBI

staff to handle Goodlatte's request, which also includes an inquiry into the Justice

Department's alleged bias.

Said Wray:

"Up until today, we have dedicated 27 FBI staff to review the records that are potentially

responsive to Chairman Goodlatte's requests.

The actual number of documents responsive to this request is likely in the thousands."Now,

that staff will be increased to 54 and Wray added that the doubled team "will work two

shifts per day from 8 a.m. to midnight" in order to expedite the process.

He finished:

"I agree that the current pace of production is too slow.

As the Director of the FBI, I am committed to ensuring that the Bureau is being transparent

and responsive to legitimate congressional requests."Remember, it has been a full four

months since Goodlatte and Gowdy said they wanted these documents, and obviously, nothing

is happening.

What exactly is Hillary guilty of?

And did a major branch of the American government abuse the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance

Act (FISA)?

These are questions that need answers and if it requires double the manpower and time,

so be it.

We've always known the gears of government turn more slowly than just about anything

on earth but really, now's the time to step up and make things happen!

For more infomation >> Hillary Email Probe Is Taking Too Long, So The FBI Makes A Swift Power Play - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

[Gfriend] This is how Leader SOWON Adores Maknae UMJI - Duration: 7:25.

Is it good?

It's really good.

So cute.

Aigoo, so cute.

Why are you just pretending? --Huh?

Why did you just pretend? --I put on my lipstick now I can't do that to you.

OK.

Totally no makup.

Oh so cute.

We're really bare-faced.

Our sense of humor are surprisingly similar.

I make umji crack up.

Why were you smiling bitterly?

You know how much I love your laughter, right?

How is my laughter? --Her laughter is...

Everyone is laughing because it's funny, but she sounds like she finds it the most interesting.

She's even losing her breath.

You laugh like this.

I cry "ppooeng" and laugh "higguk higguk".

This.

This is from our old dorm.

- Old dorm. - Can you show them briefly? - A year ago?

It's so cute.

Wearing a facial mask, without any makeup at all.

- Avatar. - So cute.

It's so cute.

- This is cuter. - This one? - This one.

Like this.

Isn't it cute.

Unnie I like your brown hair.

I like your black hair too.

That's why you didn't talk to me much when I had black hair.

I thought you were angry at me.

- Its a misunderstanding. - You're talking talking me now that because I have brown hair.

Did you know that I didn't look at sowon unnie when she had red hair.

I love sowon unnie whatever hair color she has.

No, If the camera wasn't here, she didn't talk to me when I had black hair.

I thought she was angry at me this whole time.

So you do it to me these days?

Really?

- Everyone, this is... - I got surprised in the kitchen and room.

There's a wall in the room and a dressing table is here.

You need to take the corner to see the dressing table.

I just dropped by their room and she was organizing stuffs on the table.

I was standing in the corner.

I was there for a few minutes but she didn't notice.

So I thought if she had a weak heart.

She gets surprised very easily.

We do our best to surprise each other. We shout out loud "Boo!"

But I couldn't do that to her, worrying it may harm her heart.

Do you know how I did? I stood there still and said, "Boo".

- It's too weak for us. - I said "boo".

So I said, "Sorry, so sorry. I didn't know it surprised you so much".

- A few days ago, - It was hilarious.

I was chopping something in the kitchen.

Suddenly, I have good ears

and I can hear sounds from afar.

But there was no sound of others being around.

- You can hear sound of footsteps. - Right, loudly.

Sowon has a unique foot structure and her footsteps make loud noise.

Kidding me!

- If it's TMI, don't say. - So her footsteps are loud.

Because she puts her weight on her footsteps.

- Her bones are too strong. - Weird.

That's good.

- Anyways. - Is it good? - I couldn't hear any sound.

So I was chopping casually,

but she surprised me a lot.

Sowon unnie said she didn't mean it.

- It's my habit. - I came to the fridge

and she was standing there. I casually touched her back.

Do you know what I said? I had a lot of thoughts.

Before this, I worried if it'd harm her heart. This time, she was holding a knife.

- Right. - I worried if she hurt herself.

- Right. - I didn't mean to surprise her.

I went there but she didn't notice me. People look around if they hear sound.

She didn't look at me so I said "boo".

She fell down.

- We don't surprise each other when we get out of the bathroom. - It's slippery. - Worrying of an injury.

- Considerate. - Right.

Sure, we need to tease each other considering the situation.

- Considerate. - Right.

Sure, we need to tease each other considering the situation.

For more infomation >> [Gfriend] This is how Leader SOWON Adores Maknae UMJI - Duration: 7:25.

-------------------------------------------

Barbie is Dream-Homeless | 22 Minutes - Duration: 2:55.

Retail giant Toys R Us is closing all of it's seven-hundred and forty U.S. stores, putting

tens of thousands out of work.

For comment we are now joined by two of them,

G.I. Joe and Barbie.

Good Evening!

- Hi!

I'm Barbie, and I'm about to become dream homeless.

- And I'm G.I. Joe.

Welcome to Toys aren't Us.

I don't wanna grow up!

I'm a Toys R Us kid!

Well guess what kids?

It's time to grow up!

Wow, you guys seem really bummed out.

- I'm bummed out!

He's just drunk!

The only thing he's been using his kung fu action grip for these days is knockin' back

beers!

- So what, I'm between deployments!

At least I can hold a job.

This one has been a doctor, a nurse,

a chef, a pilot,

a flight attendant, an astronaut -

she can't keep a job!

Always "needs a change".

She doesn't know who she is but I do!

I'm a soldier, but nobody cares about veteran's anymore!

Nobody wants a G.I. Joe!

They all wanna play Call of Duty!

- Now that is true, video games now outsell dolls.

- Action figure!

- Now ya done it...

- Uh oh.

- Action figure!

She is a doll!

I am an action figure!

- You sure don't seem to mind livin' in a doll's house though.

- It's temporary.

Oh some house!

She was a real estate agent too ya know.

Well guess what?

She sucked at that job too!

'Cause her dream house was just marked down!

- You bastard!

- Okay, I don't wanna bring this up, but I'm just

curious; what happened to Ken?

- Ken's gone.

I didn't care, we'd been sold separately for quite some time now.

- Well, I loved him!

Ken!

Come back I love you! *crying*

- I didn't expect that.

- Well, why do you think Toys R Us failed?

- Changing times, the toy industry became big business once the economy revived after

the war...

- War.

- Family-centered ideology and consumer culture pushed people to spoil their children,

the Baby Boom was a powerful stimulus.

- Boom.

- But these days people don't shop in stores anymore.

Everything is sold on the internet.

- Ask her how she knows that.

- Barbie, I was wondering-- - Because she used to be a computer programmer too!

- Listen, it's too hard to compete with an online retail giant like,

- The Amazon.

That's my next deployment.

They say you're lucky to last a minute there but I'm not afraid.

I used to think that war was hell, but now I know retail, retail is hell!

- Good- Goodnight guys.

And good luck with everything!

- Thank you!

For more infomation >> Barbie is Dream-Homeless | 22 Minutes - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

First Roseanne, Now Another Major Pro-Trump Actor Is Infuriating Libs With Huge New Show! - Duration: 5:06.

First Roseanne, Now Another Major Pro-Trump Actor Is Infuriating Libs With Huge New Show!

America has once again come together to show Hollywood that what we will support pro-Conservative,

decent content.

That was shown to them very clearly after the smashing successes of the pro-Trump Roseanne

re-boot that broke records earlier this week.

The show, which was a remake of a classic comedy, came back into our lives with big

success, breaking records and surprising liberals.

The all original cast showed the world that you don't have to be politically correct

to make good on television.

Their success has in fact drawn not just views, but executives to examine why exactly we are

watching this show.

Previously.

Hollywood has been a liberal monopoly and conservatives were wary if that could ever

be changed.

Roseanne might be bringing back with it another conservative favorite that was previously

snuffed out in the prime of its life.

The Daily Caller reports that Fox Entertainment is considering bringing back it's former

hit "Last Man Standing" in the wake of Rosanne's success:

"Tim Allen's 'Last Man Standing, could be next in line for a reboot on Fox thanks

to the massive ratings from Tuesday night's premiere of 'Roseanne.

Over 18 million viewers tuned in to see the blue-collar Conner family return to the small

screen, and that is at least partly attributed to the fact that Roseanne is a Trump supporter.

This, according to a report from TMZ, could open the door for Allen's conservative character

Mike Baxter.

"Last Man Standing," which was produced by Fox for ABC, was canceled in 2017.

Although at the time ABC denied rumors that politics played a part in the cancellation,

Allen wasn't sure that was the case.

'There's nothing more dangerous to me, especially in this climate, than a funny,

likable conservative,' Allen said at the time.

'That was the most dangerous thing, because he was mitigated on his show by a family of

women that had different opinions — but the guy was a likable guy, a principled guy,

just about work and ethics and all this stuff.

I think there's nothing more dangerous now than a likable conservative character.'

Allen, who always wanted Mike Baxter to be an Archie Bunker-type and 'push boundaries,'

may get a second chance to do just that.

TMZ's report suggests that 'Last Man Standing' now tops the short list, followed by 'That

70s Show' and 'Malcolm in the Middle.'

If it all comes down to Allen, the reboot is as good as made.

He told Fox News in January, 'I, along with the talented writers, wonderful crew and terrific

actors would definitely entertain the idea of bringing the show back as there is so much

gas left in the tank, more to be said, and laughs to be had.'"

Just how big a success was Rosanne, you might be wondering?

Here are some of the statistics that Daily Vine reported earlier in the week, provided

by Yahoo about how many viewers the conservative-friendly sit-com brought in:

"The first episode in the double episode opener is reported to have drawn 17.7 million

pairs of eyes and have a 4.9 rating in adults 18-49.

The second episode at 8:30 PM rose even higher to 18.6 million viewers and a 5.3 in 18-49.

For the 8 PM hour, Roseanne averaged a 5.1 in 18-49 and 18.2 million viewers.

To make the success even more impressive is the fact that this broadcast shows an audience

that was up 10% from the May 1997 finale telecast 21 years ago and topped the viewership of

the final 12 telecasts of the original run's 1996-97 season.

Despite the obviously pro-Trump main character, Roseanne scored as the highest rated show

on entertainment television in 6 years among adults 18-49 and TV's highest-rated comedy

telecast on any night in 3 to 1 or 2 years– since 9-22-14.

It is the top scripted telecast this season only behind the post-Super Bowl episode of

This Is Us."

The limousine liberals that run the left coast have all bought into the theory that their

idealistic and unrealistic visions of how they think life should be, displayed on our

TV screens, day after day, will make us want to strive for a better world.

In reality, it's just alienating their audience and making way for the more relateable genre

of programming.

What we might have hoped that the entire nation would have learned from the Trump election

is that the silent majority might not be as loud and obnoxious as their counterparts on

the left, but when something great comes along, they show up and support it.

That's what they saw a peak of with "Last Man Standing" and it's what they saw in

a big way in November of 2016.

Hopefully Hollywood will soon understand that any time the target audience is hardworking,

taxpaying middle Americans, conservative values will win the day.

What do you think about this?

Please share this news and scroll down to Comment below and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

For more infomation >> First Roseanne, Now Another Major Pro-Trump Actor Is Infuriating Libs With Huge New Show! - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

Russia is now jointly building sophisticated weapons with China - Duration: 3:10.

Russia and China are drawing closer together as Moscow faces further isolation from the

West.

Indeed, the two great powers are starting to co-develop new weapons systems.

One such example is a new drone that would be launched from a multiple launch rocket

system.

"Joint experimental design work with the Chinese side is underway," Tecmash Research and Production

Group deputy CEO Alexander Kochkin said at the ArmHiTec-2018 exhibition on Friday according

to the TASS news agency.

While cooperation between Russia and China is booming, Moscow is very much a junior partner

to a fast-rising Beijing even if the two sides present it as an alliance of equals.

"Both countries present this as a partnership of equals.

But yes, for now, its still Russia selling advanced weapons to China," Sam Bendett,

a researcher at the Center for Naval Analyses, told The National Interest.

China, for example, is more advanced in the development of unmanned aircraft than Russia.

However, it is still Moscow that is selling its hardware to Beijing.

"What is interesting is that we have not seen any Chinese sales of their UAVs to Russia

- even though China is ahead of Moscow in using combat UAVs," Bendett said.

"This particular partnership again reinforces the flow of weapons to China, not the other

way around."

Indeed, as Kochkin noted, the Russian military has no interest in the company's drone.

That is mostly because the Russian defense ministry has not developed a concept of operation

(CONOPS) for these machines.

The fact that the Chinese are interested suggests that Beijing is ahead of Moscow in developing

a combat doctrine for UAVs.

"This also indicates that China is experimenting with various CONOPS for the use of unmanned

systems in combat, and this particular delivery of UAV appeals to them," Bendett said.

It is possible that the Kremlin might eventually adopt the system itself, but right now, concepts

are often developed by Russia's defense industry well before the military considers

adopting them.

"This points to one of the biggest problems that the MOD [Ministry of Defense] and its

military industrial complex have to overcome," Bendett said.

"A lot of unmanned systems development was driven by the manufacturer, not by a military

requirement handed down from the MOD."

In effect, the developmental process in Russia is being driving by industry.

"Often, a manufacturer will exhibit a system that was not necessarily required by the Russian

military," Bendett said.

"So today, the MOD is trying to reverse this trend and marshal its bureaucracy to

take control of unmanned weapons developments that are actually needed by the military and

will be used by its forces."

In this particular case, given Russia's experiences in Syrian and Ukraine, Moscow

might eventually adopt the system for its own use.

For more infomation >> Russia is now jointly building sophisticated weapons with China - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Aim For A Life That Is Full of Purpose - Islamic Perspective by Hasnain Rajabali - Duration: 3:05.

The first level is to ask Who am I? Why am I here

What's my goal in life? You know how many people don't bother to discuss that. You

see them doing the dumbest things, using the foulest language. You find

them running for the most mundane material things in life. You're looking

at them, like are you serious? you really yeah my dream is to have that, and I'll

kill to have it. I said that's your dream? That's what you've concluded

your purpose in this short world? That you're living in this short life?

You know how short this life is? If you're 90 years of age

which is a long period.

90 Years old person. 30 of the 90 Years the person was sleeping. You are left with 60

30 of those 60 you were busy working, you left with 30 years if you and I live to

be 90 most people don't live to be 90 the average lifespan is 70 so bring it

down to 20 years. You mean I pursued all these dreams for

20 years and if I ask you for that 20 years give me a videotape of what is

your most profound moments in life, maybe a hundred hours, 200 hours you mean this

world was only worth 200 hours for me? Allah says YEAH.

بَلْ تُؤْثِرُونَ الْحَيَاةَ الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةُ خَيْرٌ وَأَبْقَىٰ

You love this world the Hereafter is what's forever. You are

fooling yourselves into thinking something's important, but when a person

need to sit and say yes why am I here? You know I speak in

universities, I get non-muslim audiences, after my lectures you see youth

come to me and say wow never thought this way!

you're right! I said look I'm not here to proselytize you. I'm not here to make you

Muslim I'm here to wake you up you choose your own way. You're smart enough

you are sharp enough. you know! you've been planted with some

of the greatest gifts you can ever imagine and I'm here to strike them and

you strike me too. Let's wake each other up there's a purpose in this life. The

guy says to me you're right. I said take account يَتْلُو عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتِهِ Look in the

skies? Why is all this happening? What is all the signs why do people behave the

way they do. Observations! Basic observation will lead us to so much

understanding. That's why the Prophet says man arafa nafsa faqad arafa

rabbah. The one who knows himself will know his lord indeed that's first

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét