Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 30 2018

Hello everyone, I'm Matthew.

I travelled to Bali, Indonesia.

I make this clip to share some informations to you.

We have two questions.

The first question: Where is Bali located?

So I will show you Bali on the map.

Bali is one of 17000 islands in the Indonesia archipelago.

It is located just over 2 kilometers from the eastern Java island

and the estern Lombok island.

So we have second question: What is Bali local time?

The Bali time zone is plus 8 hours from the World's time standard.

It is same with western Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, China

and 1 hour ahead from Jakarta - capital of Indonesia I hope the informations are helpful for you

when you travel to Bali.

Thank you for watching and see you next clip!

For more infomation >> Where is Bali located? Bali which country? Bali on map? Bali time? Matthew review travel - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

vidershan is a lie - Duration: 1:30.

v dog coming in with a prank now please dont troll me im just a baby bill

then you trolled me

pranked you can see

don't do that i'm scared of practicals

a joke at my expense is not a good thing

even sometimes i don't want be unhappy

sooooo now i want to let you in on something you used to do to meeee

vidurshan vidushan vidurshan

you pranked meeeeeeeeeee

betrayed me betrayed me betrayed me betrayed meeeeeeeeeeeee

am i, am i a lie now

are you, are you lying to meeeeee

sometimes i try it on you, but you see there right through my lieeesssss

oh yeah

DOO NOT PRANK ME

i dont want to get spammed 20 times in the span of just 2 seconds

vidurshan vidurshan am i just a lie tooooooooooooooooo

you betrayed me

mabye this prank was too advanced for me and my baby body now

betrayed me betrayed me

please no not the funny jokes noooooooooowwwwww

am i a lie?

For more infomation >> vidershan is a lie - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

The M3 Is Simply All You Could Need In A Home | Beautiful Small House Design Ideas - Duration: 1:31.

The M3 Is Simply All You Could Need In A Home | Beautiful Small House Design Ideas

For more infomation >> The M3 Is Simply All You Could Need In A Home | Beautiful Small House Design Ideas - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Is it rude to ask if you can bring your kids to a wedding TODAY com - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> Is it rude to ask if you can bring your kids to a wedding TODAY com - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Facebook data scandal fallout: Where is Sheryl Sandberg? - Duration: 7:22.

For more infomation >> Facebook data scandal fallout: Where is Sheryl Sandberg? - Duration: 7:22.

-------------------------------------------

Theater is his ticket to community - Duration: 2:00.

Through ProAct I have been in eight or nine plays now through ProAct Playhouse.

And it is just a great all around experience for me.

It has been great for me to give me a chance to express myself and come out of my shell,

learn my lines, and meet friends.

It has also been a success because it led to a professional play at the Lakeville Area

Arts Center called And Then There Was None by Agatha Christie.

How I got it was I had to audition for it and I got a part.

That part is Fred Narracott.

Acting comes quite natural for me.

I rehearse lines from like sun up to sun down, until I get them in my head and learn them

and then it is a matter of slowly weaning myself off the script but covering up the

script or just taking the script away or reading with the script closed, doing what it takes

to picture the word in my head.

And it comes quite natural to me starting out.

Yeah, it is going to be different but I think it is well worth it.

I used to play a bunch of roles and I just love it.

[music]

For more infomation >> Theater is his ticket to community - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

海外で仕事?オペア事情に迫る!・ゲイカップル What is AuPair? *Part 2* (#30) - Duration: 11:31.

Hi guys!

It's Seigo & Bren!

And Haruka, again!

Hi~!

Today we are going to talk a little more with Haruka

about her job at AuPair

working as a baby sitter.

There is a part 1 of this video, so be sure to check it out too!

Today we are going to ask he more detailed questions.

DETAILED

DETAILED!

Yes, part two will be much more in depth.

We can try 😂

So what is an average day like for you?

What's it like? Can you tell us a little about it?

Well, my host family is,

I think they might be a little different from other host mamilies.

Mom and Dad usualy take care of the kids in the morning.

Sometimes they can't because they want to sleep in, or for work related reasons.

On the days when they can't take care of the kids in the morning,

I start by making breakfast for the kids.

They eat the breakfast,

and then I clean up the kitchen area.

After that I play with the kids.

I guess how you play witht he kids depends on what the family asks you to do.

Some houses like mine ask that we speak Japanese to the kids.

My host parents really push the kids to be creative and do crafts.

So sometimes I have to take time to prepare for little crafts for them,

and then we do the crafts together!

Like Origami?

We also do Origami sometimes!

And of course the kids like to play with their toys too.

They have A LOT of toys!

So I have to be sure to watch and make sure they aren't doing anything dangerous.

I also make lunch.

I make lunch and eat it with the kids,

and then I put the little one down for his afternoon nap.

That's when I make their lunch for school the next day.

Right after they're done eating lunch,

I make sure they are focused on something,

and then I clean up as fast as humanly possible.

What do you make them for lunch?

Well, they eat much simpler than Japanese children.

Bread,

Sandwiches,

Slices of cheese and veggies,

The kids I take care of are a little picky

Picky!

They don't like to eat veggies.

I know in other host families they give the kids brocoli or carrots

If the kids liked Japanese food, I would proabaly make them Onigiri.

Or other Japanese dishes.

I guess the main part of my job is watching and doing activities with the kids!

We sometimes go outside and take walks too!

We do picnics too.

Some babysitters have to go meet the kids at their bus stops after school.

So it's kind of up to you to decide what to do everyday?

LIke, so today we will go outside,

can you make those decisions?

It's actually really more up to the kids!

I have to do what they want to do. It might just be the way my house is, I'm not sure.

If they say "I wanna go outside" Then I say "Ok let's go!"

Sometimes if the weather is nice,

I ask if they want to go out and play.

I can make suggestions as well.

Sometimes they don't want to do the activity that I suggest,

so we end up doing what they want to do.

I think most of the time it's the parents who decide the main schedule.

How many hours do you work in a day?

It depends.

My house chnages day to day.

The kids,

I take care of two kids,

The 2 year old has preschool 3 days a week,

and the other 2 days he's home.

The days he has preschool I don't have to work until the afternoon.

I start in the afternoon when he comes home, and that's when I make their lunch as well.

Or I help out with other things too.

On the days that I have to start work in the morning,

I'm pretty much with them all day.

So my actual work hour are...

5 hours...?

5 hours on the days he's at preschool.

And the days he's home I work...9 hours...?

Ok so they days that I start at 1:30, I work until 5:30.

So you have set hours.

Do you usualy get done on time?

Yeah I do.

But since I'm living with the family,

I want to make a good impression,

so even after I'm finished I tend to hang out and talk to the Mom a little bit.

Or sometimes I help clean up.

It's kind of hard because you live with the family you work for...

It's kind of hard to just get done and just leave, isn't it?

I guess it would feel like, ok I'm done...what do I do now?

Yeah it does!

I always feel like "Can I be done now? Is it ok?"

Especially on days when the Mom gets done work early and is playing wih the kids.

When that happens I don't know if I still need to be there or not!

I wish they would tell you if you could be done or not!

I know!

That does sound kinda confusing!

Yeah, I'm like "Am I ok to go, or not?"

That happens sometimes...

But the host family does things for me that AuPair doesn't ask them to do.

They pick my up and drop me off if I ask them to,

so I feel like I should do a little extra sometimes too!

I would feel like that too.

What are the pros and cons of AuPair?

Well, I think that there are many people who are considering doing a regular study abroud program.

But those programs cost a ton of money!

With AuPair it only costs money when you register with an agency,

and they give you a plane ticket!

So I think it's a pretty cheap way to go work overseas.

And I think that's a pretty big deal!

How much does it cost?

About $3000!!

That's pretty cheap!

Yeah, especially since it's for the entire year!

So it's $3000 for the entire program?

That's right!

But only the people who complete their entire year get the return ticket paid for!

Plus they pay you a small salary as well.

I think it's pretty rcheap.

And that includes the visa too?

Yeah it does.

For one year.

That's cheap.

Much cheaper than going to school!

That's for sure!

Much cheaper than studying and a university here!

Oh one more thing!

You have to take 6 credits a year at AuPair.

It depends on what class you take,

but some classes give you a $500 bonus!

That's a pretty big deal!

One good thing is that you get a more real expereince compared to just traveling,

because you are living with a host family.

You experience what life is like for an American family!

I'm sure every house is different!

I think it's a goof job for people who like kids.

You can take part in all kinds of events with the kids too!

What are some not good parts...

The fact that you can go abroad, experience a culture,

all for just $3000, is a pretty big deal!

If you're a pretty active person you can go out and explore everyday after work too!

Yeah you can!

I think that's a pretty big deal!

And the BAD parts of the job?

The bad parts?

Hm..well, it can be stressful to live at your work place...you can't really relax!

It would be har to be in the same house that you work in 24/7.

A lot of families that hire AuPair are very wealthy.

They usually have very large houses.

The house where I work isn't that big in comparison.

So I can hear the kids' voices, even when I'm off shift.

Plus I usually eat dinner with the family,

so...

I guess I'm kind of on edge during those times.

Like should I wait until everyone is finished eating?

It must be hard to switch between work mode and relax mode!

You probably feel like you should help clean up after dinner too, right?

Even if you're done work for the day.

Even when I'm done work I feel like I should help with that.

It sound kinda confusing...

The kids sometimes run into my room too!

Good thing they are cute! ♪( ´θ`)

Very cute

I wonder what another bad thing is...

Well, it's hard sometimes,

when I don't get along well with the Mom...

And I think that American kids are, well...

I think that American kids are crazier than Japanese kids, what do you think?!

What do you think, Bren?!

They might be 😂

I fell like they have a lot of freedom...

And I like that! 😂

But they are too crazy!

Way too crazy!!

So crazy...

Plus I'm told to only speak in Japanese to the kids.

Which makes it even more difficult!

It's frustrating when you can't get someone to understand what you're saying!

Maybe that's all of the "Bad parts"...

I've heard people say that they don't like the food at their host family's house...

Depending on the family they stay with?

How is your house's food?

My place is good!

They even make Japanese food sometimes!

Do you have anything you want to say to people considering working for AuPair?

Well, if possible, take your time searching for the perfect family for you!

Find a family your satisfied with...

Choosing the right family is very important!

And make sure you decide on the place you are going to live!

Maybe you enjoy nature, or prefer cities,

it's really important to know what you want in a place!

What you can and can't do in your free time is going to depend on where you choose to live.

There are areas with a large Japanese population, or some with almost no Japanese at all.

So you should try to look for a place that really suits you.

Yes, that's my advice.

Ok~!

That's all for this video!

Just like we did with part 1,

make sure you comment any thoughts or questions you have for Haruka about AuPair!

And don't forget to follow Haruka on Instagram! @69992chan

You can ask her questions on there too!

And she might just answer you! 😂

I answer on my own time! ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

But I'll be really happy if you follow me!! Thanks for all of the comments on the previous video!

If you liked this video, leave a thumbs up! d(^_^o)

And don't forget to subscribe!

See you in our next video!

Bye Bye!!

For more infomation >> 海外で仕事?オペア事情に迫る!・ゲイカップル What is AuPair? *Part 2* (#30) - Duration: 11:31.

-------------------------------------------

Talib Kweli - Rapper Adult Fun - This Is Not Happening - Uncensored - Extended - Duration: 13:03.

- I get introduced to Lionel Richie

and I could tell that Lionel Richie doesn't know me,

has never heard of me, but because I'm the only other

black male at this event,

he acts like he knows me.

[dark electronic music]

- Welcome to "This Is Not Happening."

I'm Roy Wood Jr.

When traveling, make sure--

- [gasps] - [screams]

[ominous music]

[maniacal laughter]

♪ ♪

- [growling]

♪ ♪

[Roy shouts]

[cheers and applause]

- His new album is called "The Seven."

He is the legendary Talib Kweli.

[cheers and applause]

- So when I first started doing hip-hop music,

even though I'm known for music that has a message

and music that is not empty and music that is not vacuous,

I grew up wanting to be a rap star.

I didn't grow up wanting to be a conscious rapper.

I grew up, I wanted to be LL Cool J.

You know what I'm saying?

I wanted to be famous for a being a sexy motherfucker.

You know what I'm saying?

But by the time my career took off,

I was on a label called Raucous Entertainment.

And myself and Mos Def, we had a group called Black Star.

Right? [cheers and applause]

[laughs]

See, I was cheap for applause, because I don't got no jokes.

You know what I'm saying?

I said "Mos Def" so y'all could applaud

and Black Star and y'all familiar with that shit.

So by the time we blew up, the whole Raucous movement,

the whole underground movement,

it was looked at as the vanguard for conscious rap.

Like, they looked at us as bringing back

the sounds of Boogie Down Production and Public Enemy

and Rakim and Big Daddy Kane and everything.

So my homeboys, like, I was, like, 18, 19 years old.

My homeboys started going to strip clubs

and having fun and doing all the debauchery and stuff,

but they didn't even invite me to the strip club,

'cause they heard my records, and they thought,

"Kweli wouldn't want to come to the strip club with us."

[laughter]

And one of my best friends in the world, like, he worked--

he was a bartender at the strip club when we was, like, 19.

I didn't find this out till we were, like, 32.

You know what I'm saying? 'Cause they never told me.

I was like, "Yo, y'all niggas hanging out

at the strip club y'all didn't tell me?"

And he was like, "Yeah, you kick all that conscious rap.

You don't want to hang out the strip club."

So by the time I got on in the music business

and I started making money in the music business,

I really, really, really wanted to go to a strip club.

Not just a strip club, but all the parties.

All this partying down--like--

Anybody who knows me from when I first started

my career, you heard my records and it was conscious rap.

And I was in the streets.

Like, I don't just talk online; I don't just talk on records.

I go to the rallies. I go to the protests and all that.

But I also go to the nightclubs.

You know what I'm saying? I also turn up.

So the first time I ever went to a strip club,

in my life,

I went with Jermaine Dupri...

[laughter]

And Janet Jackson.

[laughter]

Because I was working on a song with Jermaine Dupri.

He had a artist that had sampled one of my records;

he wanted me to be on the remix and everything.

Shout-out to Jermaine Dupri.

But here's my advice.

If you've never been to a strip club,

in your life,

do not go with Jermaine Dupri.

[laughter]

Do not go with Janet Jackson.

And make sure you don't go in Atlanta.

[laughter]

Because if you go to a strip club with Jermaine Dupri

and Janet Jackson in Atlanta,

nothing will top that motherfuckin' experience.

So after my first strip club experience,

I tried to top that strip club experience.

And because I was now making rap money,

I was starting my career,

I tried to go to all the fly strip clubs.

And the fly strip clubs in this country are in Atlanta

and in Miami and Portland.

Surprisingly, Portland, Oregon, got some--

Portland, Oregon, is that shit.

You know what I'm saying?

But so I was working on my album,

and I booked a ticket--

this story has a lot of valleys and peaks,

so just stay with me.

I booked a ticket to Miami.

Because I'm like, "I'm going to Miami to turn up."

So I get to Miami,

And I knew some girls who were some party girls

and they do all the parties.

And this girl called me; she said, Come to this party.

Are you in Miami?

'Cause I told her I was going to Miami.

She said, Yeah, she said come to this party.

Yeah, I said, "Where's it at?"

She said, It's in the Bahamas.

So I was like-- after some convincing, I went.

And these girls, um, let's just call 'em, um...

Britney and Amber.

They were white girls.

I know those sound like white girl names.

But I'm trying to throw the scent off.

You know what I'm saying?

So Britney and Amber, they invited me to this party,

but they said, "Listen, if you come,

you just gotta follow the rules."

So I was like, "What is this, some, like,

'Eyes Wide Shut' type shit here?"

[laughter] Okay.

So I fly to Bahamas and I get off,

and they tell me that I need to come

to the Peter [bleep] residence.

Now, Peter [bleep] is, like, a textile

super rich billionaire.

You understand what I'm saying? This is a billionaire dude.

And so at first when I first get to the island,

nobody wants to take me there.

They say no one's allowed on the [bleep] property.

I finally convince a driver to take me there.

He drops me off in front,

and I get picked up by one of

Peter [bleep]'s representatives.

He comes in a golf cart to the front of the gates.

The gates was all opulent and decadent

like, "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous."

And I felt like I was in an Ian Fleming/James Bond situation.

You know what I'm saying?

And the guy picks me up-- and the guy who picks me up

is asking me about hip-hop,

and I'm like, "Yeah, I rap.

He's like, "Yeah, I only listen to Frank Sinatra."

You know what I'm saying?

And so immediately I'm starting to feel like,

maybe I'm not in the right place, you know?

And there's, like, spider monkeys.

I'm saying spider monkeys because that sounds official.

I don't know what kind of monkeys they was.

But there was monkeys, you know what I'm saying?

There was peacocks and all types of wildlife.

It was like a two-day, three-day long thing.

I'm staying in this treehouse,

and it's beautiful. It's beautiful.

I had never seen nothing like this.

And I ordered some food, and the guy that brings my food

is a Norwegian guy who says to me,

You know what, Kweli, I saw you perform with Black Star

in Norway back in the day.

And the show that he mentioned was the first time

I had ever been to Norway.

It was me, Hi-Tek, Mos Def,

in some bar in Norway.

It was a small bar--

it was smaller than this bar we in now.

And there was, like, four people in there.

I remember, it was like, four people in this bar,

and this kid in the Bahamas is like, I saw you perform

at that bar in Norway.

And I'm like, wow, okay.

What are you doing here?

He's "I been working here for Peter [bleep].

And, you know, I was like, "Okay, wow.

It made me feel good,

because this is, again, at the beginning of my career.

So then the girls come and I'm hanging out with the girls.

And Britney and Amber and all they friends

and a bunch of other girls.

They finally explain to me what's happening,

and they say, We work for Peter [bleep],

and because we know all the party people,

our job is to invite people here for parties that he has.

And this is his birthday party and it's gonna be a huge party,

and you're gonna be here for the next few days;

it's gonna be fun. And I say, Okay, great.

They say, One rule,

you cannot speak to Peter [bleep], all right?

'Cause they got me fucked up.

They think I'm one of them, you know what I'm saying?

When in my mind, I'm like, "I'm Talib Kweli,"

You know what I'm saying?

I'ma speak to whoever the fuck I feel like speaking to

when I feel like speaking.

So me and the girls have a big argument,

because they feel like I'm about to

mess up they whole situation.

Because I'm just being arrogant about who I am.

And so we're about to have a dinner,

and we find out that he's gonna have a special guest performer

for his birthday party and the special guest performer

is Lionel Richie. All right?

Right? "Dancing on the Ceiling" Lionel Richie, like...

So...

We get to the dinner, and we're all mingling about,

and I had a seat down at the table with the girls.

The table was long. I'm all the way down here with the girls

I came with, and then Peter [bleep],

and his guests are all the way at the front of the table.

And I'm just, I'm playing my role, I'm playing the position.

But Lionel Richie actually shows up, all right?

He shows up, and I get introduced to Lionel Richie

and I could tell that Lionel Richie doesn't know me,

has never heard of me, but because I'm the only other

black male at this event,

he acts like he knows me.

He gives me the black male brother salute.

You know what I'm saying?

I get the whole love like I know Lionel Richie.

So now I'm hanging out with Lionel Richie,

and we know similar people in the music business.

I start talking to him.

And he says, Come sit with me.

So now I'm sitting at the head of the table

with Lionel Richie, and I'm looking

at them girls like, "See, I told you.

I'ma speak when I-- I'm me.

I'm not just here with y'all.

I'm here on my own reconnaissance.

I might be your guest, but I'm also me.

You know what I'm saying?

So we have this beautiful, opulent, wonderful dinner.

And, you know, I'm always the hookup.

I'm always the plug.

I don't know if y'all know, but I smoke pot.

And I won't say that I smoked weed with Lionel Richie.

But after the dinner, we were all hanging out.

And you know, I'm hanging out with Lionel Richie.

I put my pops on the phone with Lionel Richie

because I grew up listening to the Commodores.

You understand what I'm saying?

Like, Lionel Richie is, for my family,

was a huge, huge part of my upbringing.

So Lionel Richie's telling me Commodores stories;

he's telling me Michael Jackson stories.

I put my father on the phone with Lionel Richie.

And I'm feeling good, and because Lionel Richie,

meeting him, reminded me of my childhood,

I went back to my room in the treehouse

and I'm with all these girls,

and it's like, me-- and remember, it was just like,

the dude whose party it was,

Lionel Richie, his wife, and me.

I'm the only dude there.

And it's me and all these girls, and I'm like,

okay, it is time for rapper adult fun.

God damn it.

I'ma have a great time tonight.

But we get into this conversation about family

and I'm explaining to them how much it means

for me to meet Lionel Richie,

and I talk about my father and how I called my father

and I was so proud that I could put my father on the phone

with one of his heroes, Lionel Richie,

and what my kids mean to me.

And one of the girls--

I don't remember if it was Britney or Amber.

One of the girls, all of a sudden at that moment,

remembered that she had a kid.

[laughter]

And she's like, You know what?

I haven't seen my kid in so long.

And I'm out here partying

and I'm out here--my kid.

And she started crying and getting really upset

about the fact that she personally didn't feel like

she was doing enough for her child.

And now, like, the whole romantic sexual vibe

was just...

No more adult fun, all right?

So we end up getting in this whole conversation

about the importance of family,

and then I went to sleep, all right?

So I wake up the next morning,

and I'm still supposed to be there another day,

but when I wake up the next morning,

I wake up to a commotion and I hear yelling and arguing,

and I go downstairs and the kid from Norway, the Norwegian kid,

was arguing with his boss.

And the argument was about the fact he had told him

that he wanted that day off

because it was his wife's birthday.

But they told him that he had to work that day.

And he's like, You know what, you treat me like shit,

you don't take care of me, you don't care about my family,

you know what, fuck y'all. I'm out.

And the kid quits right in front of me.

And in that moment, I think about everything I saw

the night before and all the decadence and all the--

everything that I thought that I wanted to be part of,

but when I saw that the only person there

that knew who I was as an artist,

the only person there who was invested in me

as a person and as an artist

he couldn't even stand to be there no more.

He was leaving, and when he was leaving,

something snapped in my and I'm like, You know what,

as fun as this looks, this is clearly not my scene.

And you know what, maybe I need to leave too.

And I got in the car with that Norwegian kid,

and I went to the airport and I left.

Now, I might have missed out on a lot of fun.

You know what I'm saying?

But the lesson that I took from that is,

your day-ones is your A-ones,

and you should rock with the people who rock with you.

And if you find yourself in a situation

where you're rocking with people who don't really

rock with you, find that one person that rock with you

and maybe leave with them.

Peace, y'all.

[cheers and applause]

- Talib Kweli!

For more infomation >> Talib Kweli - Rapper Adult Fun - This Is Not Happening - Uncensored - Extended - Duration: 13:03.

-------------------------------------------

FAR CRY 5 IS BEARDIST PROPAGANDA // MrStainless001 - Duration: 5:45.

Hey everyone Sam here also known as MrStainless, this week I've been playing some Far Cry

5, it's a game I've been really excited to play now for quite some time and it hasn't

disappointed in most areas, its a beautiful game, the acting is amazing, there's a lot

the team have changed and improved and it shows, its a lot of fun.

But I'll be honest with you guys, I'm triggered.

As I started playing through the game I started to realise more and more that Far Cry 5 is

one of the biggest pieces of propaganda we've seen in video games in a long time.

You may not know this but in Far Cry 5 you can actually customise your characters appearance.

At the outset of the game you choose whether your character is male or female and then

you proceed to play through the introduction of the story.

We fly in to the headquarters of Project Edens Gate with a warrant for Fathers arrest, it's

tense, the acting is superb, the mood is perfectly set, we walk past numerous members of Project

Edens Gate, armed to the teeth, all of them….bearded.

He's got a beard.

He's got a beard.

Your man over there's got a beard.

They've all got a beard.

Interesting, I thought.

It's good to see beards being represented in video games.

I progress further through the introduction and get to a section where you get to fully

customise your appearance.

I navigated through, picked out my clothes, there isn't a lot at the outset, once you

complete the intro you'll have access to a lot more but then I saw the hair section.

Perfect, I thought.

Well you know what?

It's not perfect.

Do you want to know why?

There were no feckin' beards!

Here I am, walking through Project Edens Gate, admiring the beautiful beards on display thinking,

'my, what wonderful beards are on display here.'

I mean I kind of got a semi when I saw the feckin' moustache of the sheriff in the

helicopter, so I was kind of looking forward to giving my own character a glorious beard…but

no.

No, I couldn't.

So I started thinking in to this.

Why?!

Why couldn't I have a beard?

Dan Hay, the Creative Director on the game has a beard, it stylish, it's not necessarily

the biggest beard I've seen y'know?

But a beards a beard!

Then I started to look deeper into who the majority of the people are who have beards

in the game and you know who they are? Project Edens Gate.

Fanatical crazies.

Criminals!

This game is pushing a beardist agenda down our throats.

They are trying to say, 'hey, if you have a beard…you're a cultist.

Beards are a cult.'

They are subliminally encouraging us all to shave, and I think it's disgusting.

But it doesn't stop there, this conspiracy goes much deeper than just Far Cry 5.

As this revelation was coming to me I started to think through it all…Far Cry 5….Shaving…Ubisoft….the

Ubisoft logo.

The Ubisoft logo is a feckin' dollop of shaving foam!

They aren't even trying to hide it any more, I mean I don't know why it took me so long

to realise this, when you really think about it Yves Guillemot, the cofounder and CEO of

Ubisoft…he's completely clean shaven…never had a beard in his life.

I mean just look at this photo of the guys jaw-line, it's so smooth you could just

fall right off it.

And Ubisoft have been peddling their anti-beardist views for years and we didn't even realise

it.

When Assassins Creed Unity was released, guess who they partnered up with to promote the

game…Gillette!

They gave away in-game items if you shaved off the beard that God gave you.

Think that was just an isolated incident?

Wrong!

For Assassins Creed Syndicate they teamed up with Wilkinsons Sword!

In fact they've been doing this for nearly every Assassins Creed game they've released.

Wake up people!

Now I don't know about you but I won't stand for this, I think any game that lets

you have a mullet but not a beard…it's just wrong.

That's why I need your help, today I'm starting the #NoBeardNoGood campaign for Far

Cry 5 to fight for the right for our player character to have a beard in-game.

It's time we were represented fairly..we're not cultists…we're not all criminals.

So please, I urge you, if you think it's time to change the way beards are represented

in Far Cry 5 please tweet at the Far Cry 5 twitter with this message: I stand beside

my fellow beardsmen, bring the beard to Far Cry 5 #NoBeardNoGood.

Tweet at Yves Guillemot.

Tell your local news.

Tell Kotaku and Polygon, they seem to like these kinds of things.

Tell everyone!

Its time to stand up for the beard.

Ladies and Gentlemen, if you want to be kept up to date with the #NoBeardNoGood campaign

do feel free to hit that subscribe button down below, lets make this happen.

But until next time have a great week and I'll speak to you all soon.

For more infomation >> FAR CRY 5 IS BEARDIST PROPAGANDA // MrStainless001 - Duration: 5:45.

-------------------------------------------

What is a defined benefit plan & defined contribution plan | TIAA - Duration: 5:11.

Congratulations on your new position! You

may now be eligible to participate in

the new Voluntary Defined Contribution

retirement plan, or VDC. You are eligible

if you were hired on or after July 1st

2013 by a New York State public employer,

which include a New York State public

agency, local government, school district,

or public benefit corporation, and your

estimated annual salary rate is $75,000

or greater, and you are an unrepresented

employee. This video will explain the

difference between the various New York

State public employer defined benefit

plans, which include the New York State

and Local Retirement System, the New York

State Teachers' Retirement System, and New

York City pension plans, such as the New

York City Employees' Retirement System,

and the Voluntary Defined Contribution

program or VDC. As a new full-time

employee, you have just 30 days to decide

which plan is best for you. If you don't

make the decision yourself, you'll

automatically be default enrolled in a

New York State or New York City defined

benefit plan. It's very important to

understand the difference, and this video

will describe some key differentiating

factors. Both plans are sound financial

options for savings for your retirement,

but they do have differences. Only you

can decide which one is best for you. The

NYSLRS, NYSTRS, and New York City

Pension plans are defined benefit plans,

meaning the amount of money you'll

receive in retirement will be a fixed

amount determined by the number of years

you've worked, how much you've earned, and

your retirement age. This gives you a

predictable secure level of income for

life, in the form of a monthly annuity

payment, once you retire. Some of the

contributions to the plans are made by

your New York State public employer

based on your tier, hire date and salary.

The rest will come from you. You are

required to contribute between 3% and 6%

of your gross salary annually, depending

upon how much you earned. All the

investment choices are handled by the

plans, and investment returns do not

affect the

amount you get in retirement. These plans

reward your long-term service to the New

York State system, and may be a good

option, but there is an important thing

to consider. The contributions made by

your employer

don't become vested or owned by you

until you've reached a minimum of 10

years of full-time service credit. 20

years of full-time service credit are

required to receive the maximum benefit.

That means if you're no longer employed

by your employer before vesting, you will

not be eligible for a pension benefit,

and will receive only the contributions

you made yourself, plus interest. That's

potentially a lot of money.

The Voluntary Defined Contribution

Program is a defined contribution plan,

meaning the amount of money you'll

receive at retirement will depend on how

much is contributed to the plan over the

years, the performance of your

investments, and the income options

chosen at retirement. Like the Retirement

System Plans, you'll start by

contributing between 3% and 6%

of your gross salary annually,

depending upon how much you earn. These

contributions are deducted from your

salary on a pre-tax basis. Your employer

will also contribute to the plan based

on your tier, hire date and salary. If

you're no longer employed by your

employer at any time after the 366-day

vesting period, all of your own

contributions, plus interest, and the

vested contributions from your employer

are yours to keep.

With the VDC, you also have the ability

to choose your own investments to

reflect your lifestyle and goals,

including fixed or variable annuity

options that can still supply guaranteed

lifetime income with flexible choices

and the ability to leave assets to your

beneficiaries. You have a choice of four

investment providers, each of which

offers their own set of investment

products and services which you should

consider carefully. Choosing between the

New York State or New York City

Retirement System plans and the

Voluntary Defined Contribution Program

is an important decision. In a nutshell:

Both plans include employer and employee

contributions and the ability to keep

the contributions you've made if you're

no longer working for your employer. Both

allow you to own the pension benefit too,

but in the case of the New York State or

New York City System plans

only if you have ten years or more of

full-time service credit. Both plans

offer fixed income in retirement that is

not subject to market fluctuations while

the Voluntary Defined Contribution

Program also offers variable income

based on the performance of your

investments. Under the VDC, you have the

freedom to choose investments that suit

your lifestyle and goals, but not under

the New York State or New York City

System plans. While you may just be

starting a new job, someday you'll be

retiring too, so make the choice that's

right for you. If you need help deciding,

contact your benefits representative. Or

speak directly with one of the

investment providers available in the

plan.

[Music]

For more infomation >> What is a defined benefit plan & defined contribution plan | TIAA - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

Camp NaNoWrimo is coming! - Duration: 7:16.

Hello everyone,

I'm Isa, and today I'm going to be talking about Camp NaNoWriMo

because that's next month and I'm going to be joining it.

(intro music)

You've probably heard about NaNoWriMo,

um, but if you haven't: it's National Novel Writing Month.

It happens in November and it's just what it sounds like,

it's writing a novel during the month of November um, which translates to 50,000 words.

I'll leave the link to the NaNoWriMo website in the description so you can check that out

if you'd like to know more.

There are a few other NaNoWriMo events throughout the year.

In April and July there's Camp NaNoWriMo which is kind of the same idea as NaNoWriMo,

except you can set your own goal, and it can be a word goal,

or a certain time, or, there are just several options

and you can make it as hard or easy as you want.

Aside from that you can also join a cabin, which is like an online space

where you can chat to some other people, I think there are a maximum of twenty people in a cabin,

and you can chat about your progress or whatever you want.

You can make your own cabin and invite people or you can get randomly assigned.

I will also leave the link to Camp NaNoWriMo in the description

and I'll leave a link to my profile on NaNoWriMo and Camp NaNoWriMo as well

I'm already in a cabin for this month, but you can still check out my profile if

you want and on the NaNoWriMo website you can be writing

buddies as well.

So feel free to add me, if that's possible when it's not November.

Otherwise, you know, I'll be talking about NaNoWriMo when November comes along.

I personally love Camp NaNoWriMo, because I can never make it to the 50,000

word goal during regular NaNoWriMo.

I won last time, but that was only because I was already at over 30,000 words.

Um, so yeah, I can only win if I cheat.

But there's like a legitimate badge for, uh, for doing NaNoWriMo in a different way, so

you know, you can do whatever you want, it's, uh, it's just a website.

But during Camp NaNoWriMo I can just set whatever goal I want

and I can set a goal that I know I'll be able to achieve.

Um, so I- I'll definitely win.

This time I've set my goal to 600 minutes, which means 20 minutes a day.

Um, it's not that much, but I've got to keep up with uni as well,

and I just wanna be able to definitely make my goal.

Um, last year when I did Camp NaNoWriMo in July I set my goal to 20,000 words and then

a little later I upped it to 30,000, so if I'm doing really well I can just, um, increase

the goal, so it's still a little more of a challenge.

Um, but I think just trying to write 20 minutes a day at least

is a good goal.

I'll be working on a short story or multiple short stories,

it kind of depends on how fast it's going to go

and, uh, I've already started on the short story I definitely want to work on.

So, I mean, if I suddenly have a lot of inspiration I might even finish it before Camp NaNo,

so, um, that's also why I wanted to set the goal in time

instead of words, because I just don't know for sure what exactly I'm

going to be working on I'm just going to make sure that I write for

at least twenty minutes a day.

I might even start editing the first draft of the novel I've been working on.

I finished that a few weeks ago, not so long ago,

and I'm just leaving it be for a while so I can look at it with fresher eyes.

But I do really want to edit it, I just wanna work on some short stories first,

so I can really focus on that edit when I start.

So yeah, I've, I'm planning to start that in May definitely.

So, kinda depends on how those short stories go.

I'm also going to try to vlog my progress.

I have no idea how that's going to go, and how much time it's going to cost,

or if I'll have the time, especially with editing.

I've decided to try to do a weekly vlog which means I'll probably do four weekly vlogs

and then one final wrap-up, or I might just do the wrap-up in the last weekly vlog.

Um, yeah, that way I don't have to edit every day,

because that's just going to be too much.

And, uh, I don't even know if I'm going to be interesting enough

to fill those weekly vlogs.

So if I'm not, it's just going to be one big vlog of the whole month.

Um, so, um, yeah, we'll see how that goes.

So, are you doing Camp NaNoWriMo in April?

Um, yeah, leave a comment below if you wanna tell me about your project,

I'm always interested.

If you have anything particular you'd like me to

talk about or focus on during my vlogs about Camp NaNo

also please comment that below.

Um, because I've never vlogged before, so, you know

it can go anywhere. *awkward chuckle/sigh*

If you'd like to know more about my writing,

you might be interested in following or pledging to my Patreon,

because that's kind of the main place where I talk about my writing

and how it's going, sometimes share some snippets from what I'm working on.

Um, it's all either free or for the $1 tier, so

um, yeah, if you wanna check that out, that would, uh, mean a lot to me.

A link to that and all the other places you can find and follow me are in the description.

Thank you for watching, um, best of luck to all the writers out there,

um, and have a great month.

Bye!

(outtro music)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét