Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Apr 1 2018

Oh hoo hoo

I'm really scared.

Ha! Classic stupid Tim!

Don't worry.

It's a mathematical term...

A quantity represented by an arrow, with both direction and magnitude.

Haha

Grrrrr

Ahh!

AAAAGH!

AHHHHHH!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

(gasp)

(crash)

For more infomation >> New Scenes for Joe Judd, Andrew Nyantakyi and SpongeBob Stream Spencer videos - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

Construction Vehicles for Kids with Pago | The Excavator Song - Duration: 11:43.

For more infomation >> Construction Vehicles for Kids with Pago | The Excavator Song - Duration: 11:43.

-------------------------------------------

Afternoon Tea Music for Afternoon Tea and Afternoon Tea Party: Best of Afternoon Tea Music Playlist - Duration: 2:05:52.

Title: Afternoon Tea Music for Afternoon Tea and Afternoon Tea Party: Best of Afternoon Tea Music Playlist

For more infomation >> Afternoon Tea Music for Afternoon Tea and Afternoon Tea Party: Best of Afternoon Tea Music Playlist - Duration: 2:05:52.

-------------------------------------------

Amnesia, a machine for pigs: part 1~Do NOT have kids! (Headphones recommended) - Duration: 26:25.

For more infomation >> Amnesia, a machine for pigs: part 1~Do NOT have kids! (Headphones recommended) - Duration: 26:25.

-------------------------------------------

Salem police search for tanning salon robbery suspect - Duration: 1:58.

For more infomation >> Salem police search for tanning salon robbery suspect - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

6 Tips For Improving Your Values! (timelapse and tips) - Duration: 10:13.

Hello everyone it's time for the monthly time-lapse and this time I am doing a

still-life in acrylics and giving you six tips on how you can improve your

values. As you can see it's getting kind of late and I'm just warning you I might

have a little problems being coherent because my brain feels painfully slow

right now and it's late so duh. Anyway if you watch last video you'll

know that I am not very proficient at acrylic painting yet um especially the

blending aspect of it I'm not very good at blending right now so I struggle with

it a bit in this painting as you probably won't see because it's a time

lapse and timelapses just make everything look so easy so fast so fluid. But trust

me I I did not blend this as well as I wanted to and I was kind of tempted to

go back and blend it better but that would probably take like several more

hours and you know that wasn't the point of this painting. The point of this

painting was to work on my values and just do a little study and give you

something to watch. And the point of me using acrylic paints wasn't to get

perfect blending it was to get a little more comfortable with the medium and

this time I was actually using some of my more expensive paints I was using a

little bit of my cheap paints mixed in there but I was using my more expensive

paints so I feel like I can give myself a little leeway because they work a little

different. Anyway that was a ramble let's get into the points before I get any

more distracted. My first tip for you today is one that I am following and

that is to draw or paint in black and white and this is two reasons the

first one is simply that if you have color to also think about, it just makes

it kind of harder for you to really focus on improving your values and get

as much out of that as you possibly can. The second reason is that colors are

very deceptive sometimes. I'll touch on this a little more later but for example

if you have a really saturated color it's

to look a lot lighter than it actually is. If you take that saturated color and

make it grayscale it's probably going to be more of a mid-tone than a bright. At

least more so than you think it might be um and here's just this little bonus tip

for you. If you're drawing in black and white and your reference photo is in

color, do yourself a favor and take that reference photo and put it in a photo

editor it could just be the photo editor in your photo library or whatever the

one that comes with your computer take it and make it grayscale and it will

just make it so much more easier for your brain to translate grayscale into

grayscale rather than color into grayscale for the reasons I mentioned

earlier. The second tip is that if your piece does have color take a picture of

it, use that photo editor to make it grayscale and well look at it. Does your

photo, does your drawing I should say still makes sense?

Because color... it adds this extra level of I guess understandability. It

separates things. If something is green it's gonna look a lot-- it's gonna stand

out a lot from something that's red for example. Um but having colors being the

one that's separating everything is not going to necessarily strengthen your

piece as much as having good values are going to. So yeah if your drawing looks

kind of weird well that kind of ties into my next point um and that is once

again take your handy dandy photo editor and make your photo grayscale your

drawing-- do you see a running theme here? and then hype up the contrast and just ask

yourself does it look better? And if it looks better higher up the contrast in your

drawing it means your values are not strong enough maybe your

lights aren't light enough maybe your darks aren't dark enough-- whatever it is

fix it. And this just basically takes the risk out of experimenting on your actual

piece because then you can just look in the photo editor and go "oh yeah that

looks better okay now I can do it" or you can go "wow that looks terrible I should

not hype up the contrast and then your drawing you saved. Tip number

four is use a value finder and if you don't know what if all you finder is

there's one on screen for you, You're welcome.

Um basically what you use this thing to do is you you put it over a given piece

in your reference photo a given section and match it to whatever value it is and

you could call this cheating but I think it's really just helping your eye to see

it just making it easier for you and you know what? Doing art is not necessarily

about making everything as hard for yourself as possible and making yourself

do all of the work. You can use these little cheat things like photo editors and value

finders. Anyway. Tip number five is to simplify your values. And this might seem like--

what if your goal is realism what if you do realism. Well why would you want to

simplify your values? I mean.. it won't look realistic then. If you look at a human

face it has values all over the scale it it's so complex there's so many

different things going on there. Well if you do-- if you simplify your values, it

will help you understand the importance of values and understanding the

importance is the first step to really learning how to do it right I guess. It's

kinda like in school where they teach you all these subjects and then they don't

really tell you how you're going to apply to your life and you're like "wait why

am i learning this?" and then you don't care about it and then you don't really

learn... maybe you do learn it but it's kind of like you just know it and then

in the situations where it's not just whatever you were taught..... okay I'm

just rambling. I don't know, did that make sense? It's late okay get off my back

The point is, it can help and you should try it. By the way I am awful at

doing that I am awful at simplifying values. I was trying to do in this piece

and I did it a bit to a degree but not nearly what I was going for so maybe I

should do that sometime but every time I try is just like "no but that's not this

is it's not exactly right I have to get it exactly right" and then just suddenly my values aren't

simplified but yeah. Um another thing is even if your goal isn't realized realism

I mean even if it is realism, sorry um it can can help you know when to stop obsessing

over the details. Sometimes details don't matter, sometimes if you miss that one

little spot right there it's going to be okay and it's not only gonna add a lot

to the piece of you get it anyway so you should just kind of learn to let go

sometimes and it's not going to suddenly look unrealistic and you're going to

save a lot of time and a lot of trouble if you do that. That's just if you're as

obsessive over details as I am but yeah. And lastly tip number six and everyone's

favorite ever because it's just so helpful and that is practice. I feel like

I'm kind of beating a dead horse with this one. I also feel like it's kind of

annoying thing to say because whenever you ask artists for advice and you're

like "hey so um how do I improve on this thing" and they're like "just do it" and

you're like "okay on it's not exactly what I'm meant, I meant

like how do I go about that exactly" and they're like "just practice" But it is true it is true.

The tips are there to help guide you with the practicing, to know what exactly

to practice and how exactly to practice it-- or ideas on how to practice it-- and

then it's your job to go out there to practice. Yeah it feels like such a dead

horse like beating a dead horse but I feel like I just have to say it because

it's what artists saying and it's I mean it's also true so... Um I'm missing some

footage here. Apparently I didn't hear the little "cckt"

sound camera makes when it's shutting off in this case because the card was full, so

you missed out on me painting water and after that I kind of decided "you know

what I'm just not gonna film the rest" because it was basically just me

touching up on little details and well to be honest I just didn't really feel

like doing it and my um my disk on my computer is almost full because of

all the video footage I have. So just like you know what, I'm gonna give it a

break and just call it quits and you can see the final piece on screen here and

that will just have to do. Before I ramble for any longer, thanks for

watching the video guys, um, let me know what kind of videos-- like time lapses-- do

you want to see from me in the future? I have a whole list of things that I kind

of want to do and talk about and experiment with, but you know I'm always

curious to see what you actually want to see and you know, if you leave me

suggestions I'll probably do it. Maybe not right away

maybe in like a year cuz I'm such a procrastinator. But I probably will do

them so you should tell me. That's it for today, have fun practicing your values

and making your drawings and paintings better

For more infomation >> 6 Tips For Improving Your Values! (timelapse and tips) - Duration: 10:13.

-------------------------------------------

Donald Trump Poses With House Interns For Photo When Everyone Notices One Glaring Detail - Duration: 11:23.

For more infomation >> Donald Trump Poses With House Interns For Photo When Everyone Notices One Glaring Detail - Duration: 11:23.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Simple Battery Magnet Motor || Life Hacks For Battery || Ideas Factory - Duration: 1:17.

How To Make Simple Battery Magnet Motor

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét