Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 30 2018

♥ Like + Comments + 2 share helps you Toby Gibson

For more infomation >> My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic A Bird in the Hoof Episode 43 - Toby Gibson - Duration: 21:31.

-------------------------------------------

My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic MMMystery on the Friendship Express Episode 50 - Harley North - Duration: 17:50.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

For more infomation >> My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic MMMystery on the Friendship Express Episode 50 - Harley North - Duration: 17:50.

-------------------------------------------

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Simple Ways Episode 33 - Erin Gregor - Duration: 21:07.

♥ Like + Comment + 2 shares helps channel!

For more infomation >> My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Simple Ways Episode 33 - Erin Gregor - Duration: 21:07.

-------------------------------------------

"Strange Stories" is about to begin... - Duration: 0:45.

For more infomation >> "Strange Stories" is about to begin... - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

JAPAN'S BIGGEST BIKE PARK IS SUPER FUN! | Mountain Biking Fujimi Panorama! - Duration: 19:01.

In today's episode of BCpov

Yuka and I have a healthy snack

It's like if you took a hot dog bun and put a bunch of cream in it and ate it

I get some arm pump

Getting some arm pump now!

And I make some friends

Konnichiwa

Konnichiwa!

After our experience of unusual weather and dead monkeys at Trail Cutter

We headed around the mountain to visit Fujimi Panorama

the biggest bike park in Japan

Just about to pick up the ticket

Today's friday so its probably not too busy, but

this is supposed to be one of the bigger bike parks in Japan

Ya, I'm kinda stoked!

One day ticket please

Normally I'd wear a full face in the bike park, but

when you're traveling by plane and all that

it kinda sucks to drag around a full face all the time

so we just brought the half lids

I hope my bike fits in here

Ya, my bike is

basically too long for everything

so I gotta put it up

Alright, we're gunna try the green trail this time

Ah, it's kinda cold without my jacket on

Oh, it's actually pretty flowy

Oh!

That was wet!

Surprise

bog faster the..

Oh, why!

That was getting really good

I guess, maybe, it's in bad shape or something

Actually, this is kinda fun too!

Alright, onto lucky number 13

So many lines in here

Lots of leaves here, it's hard to know whats underneath

Oh!

Ladder bridge!

Alright, 14 I guess

14 starts out as a rut

The dirt is starting to change a little

It's more organic now

Before it was more gravel

Ruts

in the trail

Really open trail here!

Not even sure where to go really

It's funny, we're just in the parking lot here

And the Japanese like to bring their own tents and

lawn chairs and

whatever else

Little stoves and stuff

And then there's this guy

it appears that he took out

his passenger seat

and is putting his bike there

Which is kind of awesome

Lotus Elise

Such a sweet car

Your bike fits so easy!

One of the things Yuka was looking forward most too in Japan, was uh

the bread

the bread in all the convenience stores

Cause they all

have pretty decent food?

It's all kinda fake

not healthy food, but

it's tasty

So ya, for lunch we're eating this

basically, bun with cream inside

and it's not bad!

it's like if you took a hot dog bun and put a bunch of cream in it and ate it

Alright, time for lap 2

I think we're gunna try the blue trail

Okay!

Alright, we're gunna go for the blue trail

Gunna hit the green trail first

Blue number 6!

Getting a little chilly

Oh, ya this thing!

More wallride

another wallride thinger

Alright, blue number 6!

Big trough here!

Little bit wet there

Lots of sneaky fast lines

That I'm missing

Like that one

Okay

Konnichiwa

Konnichiwa!

Evil bike

It looks really cool

Evil bike

Oh Evil! Ya, yes

Wreckoning

Both gambler?

Nice

Cool

Can I follow a little bit?

Follow?

What did he say?

He wants to follow you

Ah! Okay!

Follow? Yep?

Cool!

Just following a couple local guys on Scott Gamblers

Nice riding!

My wife

Please wait

We're ready

So we're doing No. 12

A little more with the local guys

Under the green trail

Nice

Awesome

Nice

Yes?

Sometimes the leaves, it's hard to see under the trail, huh?

Ya, you just need to go

Ya

Let's go!

Alright, this gets a bit fast

big jumps

Don't brake, don't brake!

Hopefully my wheel is okay after that one!

Ya!

Nice one

Nice and fast!

Big jump!

So fast!

Good, eh?

It's fun

He's the real deal

Big rock

Big rock

I think it's okay, though

It's carbon, so..

It's carbon, so it's like oooooh..

It's okay though

That is Yuka

I am Eric

Eric

Yuka

My name is Eric

Eric

Hiro

Yu-ya

Yu-ga?

Yu

Yu

ya

Yu, okay

Yu-ha!

Ah, okay, Yu-ha

Cool

Last

Last lap

Finish

Last

End

Well, complete

We don't ride anymore

Last

Last lap

Oh, ya okay

Cool

Thank you

Thank you!

So this is last lap of the day

And, uh

I'm gonna do my favorite line down

I think

It's a bit chilly now

I think my front tire is leaking air a little bit

i think that's alright though

black 11

Nice and rocky

I kinda wanna air that out but I haven't been able to do it!

It gets nice and fast here

Air that!

Gotta brake early here

To get in

otherwise you're going into the other trail, the blue trail

Turn after this jump

Don't wanna overshoot it

Brakes are getting noisy

Air this out

Big brake bumps

Big wall ride

Wish they would make that higher

You gotta let this coast through to get up the hill

I think I'm gonna do the blue one

I like the blue one better

It's really fast

Air this out

You can air this one out, then you gotta get on the brakes

pretty soon

A little jump

Try keep your speed on these berms

Keep your speed here, there's a double

It's really hard to make

Getting some arm pump now

Lean the bike over

Just to get around the corner

Big Berm

Little wet spot there

Okay

Come around this corner

I like to go high, play on that thing

and there's a little gap down here

Really small

There it is

Aw, man the arm pump going down this

and then you can kinda gap this bit

Some nice jumps

This is wet

Alright

Now, what do we do next?

uh...

Maybe

What do we do

Maybe we'll do 9

I don't know that one that well yet

It's got a couple jumps that you gotta keep your speed for

Make sure you rail the berms

Drop in

Ah, some jumps

Ya, this trail is not in great shape

Big

Big holes there

Pretty nice berms

Except for that hole

Oh, back end stepped out

pretty good there

Okay

Ah, that was a pretty good end to the day

The arm pump was real on that lap

Fujimi Panorama was the most like a Canadian bike park that I experienced in Japan

Quite rocky, quite rooty, fairly technical

Actually one of the most technical rides I had in Japan

But they also that those really fast green

flow trails which were still pretty fun

I think I still might prefer Fujiten

over Fujimi Panorama

But it was still quite good and it was definitely worth a visit

I just wanna thank my Patrons as well

These guys are really the people that are making this channel a reality

So thanks a lot guys

Next week on BCpov

we'll be riding Fukui Izumi bike park

And the extended cut of that is available right now for Patrons

As well as the extended cut of this video and many others

For more infomation >> JAPAN'S BIGGEST BIKE PARK IS SUPER FUN! | Mountain Biking Fujimi Panorama! - Duration: 19:01.

-------------------------------------------

This Plant Is Magical, Recovers Lost Memory And Cures Many Mental Illnesses ⚫healthcare✔️ - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> This Plant Is Magical, Recovers Lost Memory And Cures Many Mental Illnesses ⚫healthcare✔️ - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

alexa what time is it - Duration: 0:08.

For more infomation >> alexa what time is it - Duration: 0:08.

-------------------------------------------

Spec Ops: The Line is free on Humble Bundle - Duration: 1:57.

Spec Ops: The Line is free on Humble Bundle

Spec Ops: The Line is free for PC owners for the next two days, courtesy of Humble Bundle. Yager Development's 2012 shooting game is best remembered for its attempt to bring a sense of melancholy to a well-worn genre. Bullets are almost realistically fatal.

Wounded enemies writhe around in agony. A sad musical score focuses on the grim business at hand.

At a purely mechanical level, it's a fairly standard shooter. Set in a ruined Dubai, players make their way through sandstorms and broken cityscapes, taking out enemies. But, as we stated in our review, Spec Ops: The Line tries to do something different:.

The story that Spec Ops tells goes so far beyond the jingoistic odes to nebulous war-time duty that it almost seems necessary to play. I don't know if I can say Spec Ops: The Line is fun, exactly.

The power-fantasy catharsis behind other shooters buckles under the weight of Spec Ops: The Line's story of mistakes made and the consequences of intentions. And against very steep odds, Spec Ops: The Line succeeds in what it's trying to do.

I wasn't happy that I played through Spec Ops: The Line, but I am glad that I did. And maybe we should be able to make that distinction more often.

Humble Bundle's free deal — available on Linux, Mac and Windows PC — runs until Saturday morning.

For more infomation >> Spec Ops: The Line is free on Humble Bundle - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

[Best Nightcore] This Is War Nightcore - Duration: 3:53.

This is War Nightcore

For more infomation >> [Best Nightcore] This Is War Nightcore - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Top Cartoon For Kids Episode 61 - Jimmy Robinson - Duration: 21:24.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE videos! Thank you very much!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét