Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 30 2018

presents

Each Problem Is a Challenge and Makes You More Intelligent

It seems that my problems

are getting more and more

since I have become your sannyasin.

Is that your work?

It is my work.

My work is to make you more and more aware,

and when you become more aware

you become aware of more problems.

Those problems were there before.

I don't create your problems,

it is just that you were unconscious;

you were not

taking any note.

Those problems were there.

It is just like a house which is in darkness,

and many spiders are

weaving

their nests

and scorpions are living and snakes are enjoying,

and suddenly you bring light there.

The light does not create the spiders or the scorpions or the snakes,

but it makes you aware of them.

And it is good to be aware,

because then the house can be cleaned;

then you can avoid the snakes.

You have many problems which you are not seeing –

which in fact, you do not want to see.

You go on postponing.

You are so afraid of seeing those problems,

because then you will have to solve them.

But by postponing they are not solved;

it is not so easy.

Problems are not letters

written to George Bernard Shaw.

George Bernard Shaw used to collect letters;

he would not open them.

He would open them

on the first of every month,

so for thirty days he would collect

thousands of letters from all over the world.

His date was fixed:

on the first of every month

he would open them.

And he would go on throwing them,

because most of them had already been answered.

It was rarely that some

letter was left

that had not answered itself.

Somebody asked him, "This is a strange way...."

He said, "It is not strange,

it is the simplest way."

When somebody does not get an answer for two weeks, three weeks,

he gets the answer

that 'This man is not going to answer.'

He drops the hope.

"And most of those letters are useless anyway.

I am not going to waste my whole month.

I have given them just one day –

and any really authentic letter

that needs my attention, I answer.

This way, I save my time, I save their time;

otherwise they would have to read...

and this is such a difficult world

that they would not only read they would

reply also...

again you have to read it.

"It is better to finish it from the very beginning.

It is a chain phenomenon,

it can go on endlessly.

And the more you allow it

and then stop, the more it hurts.

The first letter

and it is finished – it does not hurt.

The man just understands that

this man is not

the type

who answers letters."

But problems are not letters,

and life is not George Bernard Shaw.

You cannot postpone.

But people are postponing.

They go on pushing them this way and that way,

everywhere hiding them,

thinking that

some miracle...

and things will settle down

and problems will be solved.

This is not going to happen.

On the contrary, those problems will create their children.

They will start finding boyfriends, girlfriends –

two problems meeting together

and a third problem is produced,

and you will be in more difficulty.

It is better to go on

facing each problem as it comes by.

It is not sannyas

that

has created your problems.

Sannyas has simply given you a little more awareness.

Your problems

have always been there.

Sannyas has given you the opportunity to solve them.

And one should enjoy solving one's problems.

It sharpens your intelligence.

Each problem is a challenge.

Each problem

makes you more intelligent.

And the day you will not have any problems,

your mind

will come to its

utmost clarity –

because no dust,

no problem.

Your mind becomes

a mirror,

so pure

that it reflects reality.

Yes, it is my work.

But don't think that I am creating your problems.

I am just giving you insight,

awareness,

silence,

so that you can see your problems and solve them.

Copyright© OSHO International Foundation

www.OSHO.com/copyright

OSHO is a registered Trademark of OSHO International Foundation

For more infomation >> OSHO: Each Problem Is a Challenge and Makes You More Intelligent - Duration: 10:38.

-------------------------------------------

TAIMUR ALI KHAN IS ALL SET TO STAR IN 'STUDENT OF THE YEAR 5' MOVIE ACCORDING TO MOM KAREENA KAPOOR - Duration: 2:01.

TAIMUR ALI KHAN IS ALL SET TO STAR IN 'STUDENT OF THE YEAR 5' MOVIE ACCORDING TO MOM KAREENA KAPOOR

For more infomation >> TAIMUR ALI KHAN IS ALL SET TO STAR IN 'STUDENT OF THE YEAR 5' MOVIE ACCORDING TO MOM KAREENA KAPOOR - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Far Cry 5 - First Impressions - Is it worth it to BUY? - Duration: 10:33.

today's video is gonna be a little bit different I'm gonna be

talking a little bit about the new game bar crime 5 by Ubisoft this is something

a little different than I normally do on my channel I normally do different

breaking down of in-game mechanics for Call of Duty give tips and tricks and

updates on how to improve and then pretty much in this game says it just

came out I wanted to kind of give you my first impressions I played for about an

hour in this clip I'm gonna drastically cut it down because out of that hour

probably only about 20-25 minutes was actual gameplay the rest was all kinds

of cutscenes and loading because they want to kind of introduce you to this

story for me I don't want to spoil that for you if you're really into the story

and then personally I just don't care about story at all I want gameplay to be

superior above all else so we'll go ahead and check that out as we skip

along so this is actually clip the first piece of action you do run through the

woods a little bit kill a couple people and they end up getting inside this

truck and from my experience it doesn't feel like the aim-assist is very strong

I got a meta modify some of the settings I think in the ingame settings but just

kind of fill it out it feels like there's not a ton of aim assist so you

can see my shots are really weak in this specific clip but pretty much all you're

doing is outrunning them like you've played in other games before and people

are rushing up on you on different vehicles on ATVs and trucks and and

other ones with light machineguns attached or whatever the case is and

then pretty much you're just shooting the drivers and shooting the different

people survived it as long as you can and then you bandage yourself while

you're driving in between these little gunfights because you are going to take

damage I don't know how you do this without there's not really any

difficulty setting so you can't play this on easier difficulty so this is

kind of just one of the gunfights that you initially get into without really in

the intro they assume you played first-person shooters before they don't

tell you how to ATS don't show you how to look around like some games do that's

a little bit interesting because about 9 out of 10 games will actually do that so

what I'm gonna do is go ahead and skip ahead a little bit further

you know so I don't want to ruin this entire go ahead and fight for you and

I'll go ahead and go to another spot so at the end of that specific little fight

scene you're gonna end up getting rescued by by a random NPC named Dutch

and then pretty much you got to liberate the island and that's what that's gonna

start the actual game and liberating the island walks you through a couple

different missions you'll experience when you jump around to the other

islands I've played a little bit more since this actual clip so I've had a

little bit more experience in the game in liberating different areas so pretty

much this first area is just a walkthrough to kind of guide you through

how to play the game a little bit what you should be doing you can see right

here building the resistance so as you build these different tiers you're gonna

go ahead and acquire more skills which you'll be able to use to add on to your

perks so that you can actually unlock more of your skill tree so you can do

that by rescuing civilians destroying cult properties or you can actually do

other things like it's gonna mention right now on screen like completing

missions so there's story missions side missions and then there's some other odd

job missions that are throughout just find out random and another thing you

can do is to liberate outpost from my experience so far some of the hardest

things are liberating the cult outpost because if you get detected they call in

swarms and swarms of people and they have armor so you're gonna have ammo

sure dodges so you really want to try and be as stealthy as possible so my

first recommendation would be to get suppressors for your weapons I already

have the suppressor for my sniper rifle and my automatic rifle since I've

already unlocked another slot so as you go through the game you'll be able to

carry more weapons and you'll be able to attach different attachments to them so

you can have extended mags you can have a better scope and then just kind of

manipulate them in those ways and you'll see right now on this

upcoming clip this is basically the monoculars mark the targets really

easily and you can see through through stuff and you can actually have them

marked and they'll actually be at the top of your HUD so you have a

directional icon exactly where they're at and then you can like I said see them

through stuff so it really makes it easy to plan out your attack so right here I

was playing a little bit stealthy I sneak up and then I'm crouched walking

and if you're crouched obviously you're gonna make less noise and have a

smaller profile so pretty much what I do is I sneak up position myself the right

way and then I go ahead and play a little stealthy so sometimes you do got

to play stealthy in the game and other times you got to go full-blown just take

out everybody really quick so you can see right here what I did I shot that

guy hit the other one and then the other one didn't know exactly where I was so I

kind of peeked around killed him and then pretty much that liberated this

area now I gotta destroy this and then you'll see right now once I destroy this

it will actually finish this mission and then I'll be able to move on to the next

thing I didn't realize I was standing too close as you see right here you do

have to loot the body it's kind of weird for ammo because you walk over them

you'll pick up money but when you actually need ammo it doesn't pick them

up automatically you have to actually loot the body so you're gonna be doing

that constantly for everyone you kill kind of annoying let's go ahead and skip

up to another mission so for this upcoming mission I had a rescue this

civilian so again I sneak up basically line up my shot so I'm pretty much good

to go I go ahead and take this guy out really quick stealthy the other guy is

not really paying attention and then I go ahead and basically headshot him he's

out and then I go ahead and liberate this civilian so that he can be on my

side you can hire these people they'll work

with you and they can actually use them to kill or to cover a certain area you

give them certain commands I've really mastered those or played a bunch with

those yet but they do help you out on some of the missions you can actually

target a specific enemy and then they'll go ahead and try and take those people

out without being seen so you can see right here again moving those bodies so

for this next part I needed liberate the outpost which basically means kill

everyone in the area and then what you see is I'll slowly move people I'll pick

them up move them out of area so that I can actually just make sure I kill

everyone without alerting anyone because people will drive up in trucks and then

kind of ruin your day so pretty much I move that guy out of the way I'm looking

at who's the most alone this guy over here is pretty much alone sneaked up

where I can actually melee them and there is a time where you can actually

sprint right up to them if you're close enough and then you can just take them

out right away and they won't actually alert anybody because they get basically

destroyed before they get a chance so with these you you got to kind of find

out where everyone's at and then just be astir

as possible I know again this guy is over by his lonesome over here everyone

else is kind of looking off to that other right side so I come up over here

take this guy out as stealthy as possible and then I give the command for

my guy to go ahead and take one of these guys out so I can line up get two easy

kills and then just position myself the right

way as far as the gameplay feel wise if I had to compare it to another game as

far as gameplay the way the weapons and movement feel feels a lot like a

battlefield game and I don't know if it's just because you know maybe that's

the movement they want to use but even when you mantle stuff the way the guns

feel a lot of it feels a lot like battlefield so you can see right there I

just mark the target so that guy's gonna go ahead and kill that guy and then I'm

gonna go ahead and kill him and then go ahead and take out the next guy pretty

quick melee him and then go ahead and shoot this guy and that's it liberated

secured the area pretty much easy guns for hire

completed that mission so another thing you got to do is destroy some of these

different communication blocking tower things where you can actually cut it off

so that you guys will actually be able to use radio communication so while this

guys climbing up I'm gonna kind of walk you through a little bit of other things

so if you like this type of content if there's other games you want me to check

out that just a new on the market let me know I'd be willing to test them out

check them out this game I probably won't really upload videos until maybe

I've beaten it I did play it livestream last night so I did play it the other

day and basically I played live because I'm really for this I can't really give

a tips and tricks until I played long enough I think the arcade thing will be

pretty cool when they actually introduced more things and people are

able to get their hands and really just make amazing maps that are really fun to

play there is a co-op part of this so once you've done all these little

supplemental missions to unlock the island this will unlock multiplayer so

you can actually play multiplayer so I think right after I do this mission i

unlock the island and then now I can actually party up with a friend I

haven't tried that out yet because I don't really know people that have this

game yet cuz it just came out like yesterday or the day before so what

you're gonna see is kind of that type of mission I have one more mission for you

luckily I was able to look around her map and I found out where the dog was

because I wanted a dog so I kind of looked at

and then I'll go ahead and show you that part they'll be pretty much the video if

you didn't enjoy anything so far going to click that like button if you haven't

subscribed already go ahead and make sure you subscribe and please let me

know down in the comment section below what your thoughts are on the game if

it's something that you think you'd be interested in getting based off the

content obviously it's very limited because it's just the first intro

missions kind of give you an idea of what you're playing so again after

you've done that first intro a set of missions you can actually find the dog

right here it's just southwest of where the first island is and I'll go ahead

and skip ahead to the action so you can go ahead and see that and then let's go

ahead and check that out so I roll up over here there's a ton of people there

all lined up so I go ahead and take them out to shoot them all and then I have a

little bit of trouble on how to open the actual gate I didn't realize that

there'd be like oh a button prompts like hold square to open the gate this guy's

just weird he just ran right by me so it looks like there's one more coming up on

me there in a truck or something like that

you know couple guys so I'm going to take them out and then basically I'm

free to move around and then I'm looking at the dog and I don't know exactly what

I got to do I'm like looking around I guess you got to read the notes because

sometimes they will actually give you clues and actually explain what you need

to do in the actual things so right now I'm just looking around like okay what

the heck and then I finally figure it out you just gotta shoot the little

locks on the bottom and the gate will open and this works on a lot of

different gates it's not actually a prompt you just have to actually shoot

the gate and then you get your team member like that so if you did enjoy the

video in any way remember to click like button go and subscribe if you haven't

already go ahead and follow me on Twitter if you haven't already there's a

giveaway going on till the end of the month so that's only a couple more days

left so this is the kind of put content you enjoy addition to my Cod videos or

whatever else videos you want me to do for tonight or any other game let me

know comment section below thank you for watching as always have a great day

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét