Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 31 2018

Intro Music

Intro Music Fades Out

Video Music Starts ♫Music Credits:♫ Dixxy - Smile

Hope you enjoy the video :)

:C

Music Video Fades Out

Outro Music

For more infomation >> Roblox Jailbreak Secrets: (Interesting) WHAT IS INSIDE THE METEOR? | Roblox Jailbreak - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Craig of the Creek is a MODERN Kids Next Door - Duration: 3:35.

Hello lords and ladies.

Welcome back to Cartoon Hangout, your place for all things cartoon.

I didn't know much about this show going into it, but after just now watching the pilot

and episode 1, "Itch to Explore," I get huge Kids Next Door vibes from it.

That's not only a compliment but also a good way to conceptually describe Craig.

The series follows three friends, Craig, Kelsey, and J.P, and their adventures in and around

a creek they live near.

The creek operates as a vast playground of sorts for the kids of the neighborhood, a

kid utopia as it's described.

A place where they can be who they want or what they want to be.

Anything from paintball wars to exploring the unknown parts of the creek.

And much like KND, the children have their own little economy and culture.

And I love this as it makes room for plenty of stories and fun to be told throughout the

series.

At the center of it are three incredibly likeable protagonists.

Craig, the more normal one of the group; Kelsey, who monologues pretending she's a hero along

with her 'falcon' Mortimer; and the dumb one, I suppose, JP.

The show does a splendid job of making you care about these characters.

In fact, it really takes no time at all before you fall in love with these three little weirdoes.

Probably because the show is relatable.

Adults can watch this and think back to a time when they were having adventures in their

woods or near their creek.

I myself recall such times, like when me and my sister formed our own KND group or pretended

to have our own adventures in the woods.

I think this show captures that innocent adventuring quite well.

Episode 1 sees the characters venture into a large field of poison ivy hoping to make

a name for themselves among the kids of the creek.

Their overreaction to common poison ivy and everyday situations is what gave me the KND

vibe and it's really funny.

Especially Kelsey who I ended up liking the most because of how weird her narrations are.

And there's even a lesson about wanting a space of your own carefully snuck into the

episode's plot, which was nice.

I think this show is going to be really popular among kids, heck even adults.

It doesn't really talk down to anyone, so far at least.

Which means easier accessibility for any age group.

While the animation style isn't thinking outside Cartoon Network's box, it's still

not unpleasant to look at.

I can very easily recommend Craig of the Creek.

It's a fun, relatable show about the adventures you can have as a kid.

Even in the most mundane of settings, like a creek.

If you'd like to see me review this full time, let me know.

Sadly I'll be taking a break for 2 months from Youtube, but when I come back I'm open

to picking up the latest episode and going from there.

For now let me know what you liked about Craig of the Creek.

And now I'd to take the time to thank my patrons over on Patreon for supporting me.

So thanks to Yasemine, I really appreciate it.

If you'd like to see how you can become a Patron and get early access to videos and

get more of a say in what I cover on this channel, links to my Patreon will be down

below.

Thanks for watching and take care.

For more infomation >> Craig of the Creek is a MODERN Kids Next Door - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

9 Reasons Why Make Up Sex Is The Best Part Of Every Relationship - Duration: 9:19.

9 Reasons Why Make Up Sex Is The Best Part Of Every Relationship

So you just had a super, hardcore, blowout fight with your boyfriend.

The kind where you're totally right, he's insane and no one is listening to you.

When the dust clears (and he finally admits you're right), then it's time for the best part of all… make up sex! But why exactly is it the best? Well… for a lot of reasons! Eleven to be exact.

And we're not suggesting to start a fight on purpose but we're just saying… make up sex ROCKS.

1. The sex always lasts longer than the fights

You know you're just fighting for the sex when your orgasm lasts longer than the argument.

Because it's not about the fight, it never was.

It's about getting off.

The fight is the foreplay, the heat, the sexual tension.

You're not fighting to solve something, you're fighting to screw something.

2. You feel more connected to them than ever because you survived that bullshit fight.

'What can't we get through?!' champions coming out of the ring while high-fiving, sex is a very, very good kind of sex.

3. You want attention, not reconciliation

You don't really care about what you're fighting about, but you're really good at acting like you do.

Your screams aren't of rage, but of sexual frustration.

You aren't trying to get an apology, but a trip to the bedroom.

You're more obsessed with the attention that comes with getting your clothes off than getting your point across, and you don't care if that means conceding the argument or apologizing first.

4. It puts the dumb thing you're fighting about in perspective.

Yes, this person does not do the dishes and when he does they are somehow still dirty, but also you love him and he goes down on you in a way that is probably best described in a power ballad by Adele, so whatever.

5. You'll apologize first just to be on top

You understand that saying "I'm sorry" isn't a sign of weakness, but an understanding that there are more important things in life… like sex.

You don't care if you have to be the one that caves first because you'd rather spend time between the sheets than not speaking out of pride.

You understand that every couple needs to leave egos at the bedroom door if it ever wants to have a reason to close it.

6. You don't care about the words, just that their mouth works

It's not about what they're saying, but what they're not saying.

You aren't looking for their side of the argument or their apologies, you just want to see their fight in the bedroom.

While you may be listening to what they have to say, you're unconsciously waiting for them to just stop talking and start undressing.

7. There's only one way you want them to say "I'm sorry."

You don't need the classic apology and you really don't need flowers.

You believe that actions speak a lot more loudly than words, and you'll take a good time between the sheets over diamonds or concert tickets any day.

It's not about the making up, but the getting down.

8. You can remember tonight as the night you had awesome sex.

And not as the night when you had the same argument you always have about why he is still friends with Greg even though Greg is the worst and he complains about him all the time.

9. It's a great way to end a fight you had no idea how to end.

You ever have those fights where you don't even know what you're talking about anymore but you both seem really annoyed?

Kissing the person aggressively is a great way to get away from what was probably a nothing-at-all disagreement and a move toward the bedroom to do it.

For more infomation >> 9 Reasons Why Make Up Sex Is The Best Part Of Every Relationship - Duration: 9:19.

-------------------------------------------

Iron Man (2008) ►Tony Stark is Captured by Terrorist Scene ► Movie CLIP 4K Ultra HD - Duration: 3:45.

I feel like you're driving me to a court-martial.

This is crazy. What did I do?

I feel like you're going to pull over and snuff me.

What, you're not allowed to talk? Hey, Forrest!

We can talk, sir.

- Oh, I see. So it's personal? - No, you intimidate them.

Good God, you're a woman. I honestly… I couldn't have called that.

I mean, I'd apologise, but isn't that what we're going for here?

- I thought of you as a soldier first. - I'm an airman.

You have, actually, excellent bone structure, there.

I'm kind of having a hard time not looking at you now.

Is that weird? Come on, it's okay, laugh.

- Sir, I have a question to ask. - Yes, please.

Is it true you went 12 for 12 with last year's <i>Maxim </i>cover models?

That is an excellent question. Yes and no.

March and I had a scheduling conflict,

but fortunately, the Christmas cover was twins.

Anything else? You're kidding me with the hand up, right?

- Is it cool if I take a picture with you? - Yes. It's very cool.

All right.

I don't want to see this on your MySpace page.

Please, no gang signs.

No, throw it up. I'm kidding.

Yeah, peace. I love peace. I'd be out of a job with peace.

Come on. Hurry up. Just click it. Don't change any settings. Just click it.

- What's going on? - Contact left!

What have we got?

Jimmy, stay with Stark!

- Stay down! - Yeah.

Son of a bitch!

- Wait, wait, wait! Give me a gun! - Stay here!

Whoa!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét