Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 31 2018

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

For more infomation >> My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic The Crystal Empire - Part 2 Episode 55 - Harley North - Duration: 17:49.

-------------------------------------------

Doc McStuffins - Buddy is Injuerd - Best Cartoon For Kids & Children | Rico Media - Duration: 11:44.

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT And SUBCRIBE Videos! Thank you!

For more infomation >> Doc McStuffins - Buddy is Injuerd - Best Cartoon For Kids & Children | Rico Media - Duration: 11:44.

-------------------------------------------

Private security tells Kraaifontein residents their time is up - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Private security tells Kraaifontein residents their time is up - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Ben 10: Alien Force Prisoner #775 Is Missing Episode 31 - Molly Kirk - Duration: 17:52.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Your car break down old-timer need some help

Hey, who's that put that down security?

Ben that's overkill no and go right on believing that bud

well at least it's lit where's grandpa max this party was his idea I

Don't understand area 51 is gone sending their own investigators

They did but whatever they learned. We'll never find out from them, Magister Tennyson nobody knows technology like I do

Lousy security system you want one don't you yeah, maybe for your birthday

Goober sorry sir we just cleared some rubble from the bottom of the crater

Well three technology Earth's at least 500 years away from it perhaps. You could enlighten us colonel

Sorry max. It's above your pay grade

It's a holding facility

What's it holding alien combatants who landed on earth over the years?

I'm gonna see what's down there. It's impossible. No one can get in or out. We'll see

And a provisionary signatory of the Kelly Casey Accords you have no rights rights you wanna

Talk to me about rights with all the alien terrorists. You fought you know the dangers they put about max

You won't believe it

There's hundreds of aliens down there crammed into cells. It's a human. That's because they're not human

We're not running a hotel

You're not running a prison either not anymore

You're going to release them to the plumbers colonel your count isn't right there's

775 that's not what your electronic tote board said then there's one missing

Says they can count because RAF goes before everybody pseudogout yo

You know Raph is the only alien that makes me want to get a box of popcorn kickback and just walk

Crashes Georgia Bradley craps all day

Man are you alright?

What sorry

He stole a ship he's no innocent you really want to stack your rap sheet against his Kevin just sayin

Override I said don't worry

Yeah, this one's going into the highlight reroute you yeah, she cute Ben sorry reflex

Did an alien do this to you we followed a trail of property damage?

It was pretty tough to miss he came charging right after way

Don't tell anyone that you said whatever you had to so you could see your family again

Your secret's safe the town on the other hand not so much

Colonel rozum says you're a terrorist terrorist

On my homeworld I fought against an oppressive dictator. It will have a home

While I rotted in your prison the Revolution was lost

I made my children gone

Justice yes

Those who wronged me should die

beginning with Colonel rozum

Wait what?

You could even say

He's going after Colonel rozum

But the Colonel's not here. He flew back to Patrick Air Force Base in Florida. We've got to assume. That's where the prisoners headed, too

Now what we wait grandpa radioed Rossum. He knows what's happening his plane will be here in 45 minutes

Well he can't talk somebody had to do it

Eight I intend to balance the scales

You want to balance scales go on a diet?

yeah-oh gone again

Wherever you are stay away from my family

Least your overgrown pet is no match for me

Some threat, huh

Ize check it out

Well well

Why because you think we're gonna torture Minh you don't want to miss it I

Expect you'll do whatever it takes, then I'm happy to disappoint you

That's not how the plumbers do things aliens in my country's safety

Well, that's just a no-brainer

You

And in the company of these heretics

Patrick

Orion

Driscoll each of your houses would lay sole claim to the legacy of the forever Knight I

Don't know who you are old man, but I advise you to choose your next words carefully

There is not one among

Stand down

Who are you?

To know my name you have only to look upon the tapestries that decorate your walls

And the discord that has divided us be forgotten

From this day forward the Knights of the order stand together as one

You are so lame, but it's working right?

Yes, wheels look officer. We weren't

Would you have to do that for I really liked her I wanted to leave

I don't have a ship or anything then you have made your choice

You can't give it up John Mueller

Nice shot Thanks, I've been working on my follow-through

Amigos Makka, Moo

Argent, did I come and remember all the good? We've done together no

Can we just skip to the part where you scam us okay truth to tell I mean not a vow this wasn't about that

They just showed up out of the blue and told me to leave the planet or and

Yet here. You are hey. I got a lots of offworlders ask anybody

Maybe we should look into this

Kevin how can you possibly trust this guy I don't but what's it gonna hurt to check out his story out of the

937 registered aliens here on earth legally in about a hundred not so legally there are

only

463 whose whereabouts can be complete oh, yeah, don't know let's pay a visit to someone who does

Why don't I let you talk me into this beak what?

Nothing, the nights are long gone

maybe they left the planet to

Doesn't track they're big earth Firsters

Well wherever they went they left some choice stuff behind

Would I tell you not worth it

I'm gonna stick with a classic all right, Robo lizard. Let's see what you're made of

Good boy, maybe we can make it work for us wanna try the new thing I'm in

Oh

We seriously, I'm fine and never mind him what about me I?

Mean the forever Knights what about them?

Wow did it always smell like this how could I not notice?

Vaman and you two I know I've seen you guys somewhere before

Nah, I've just got one of those faces

Yeah, me too. Huh yeah have you developed a taste for alien cuisine?

Not so far actually I was wondering if you've seen any forever Knights around lately oh

Yeah, okay nice seeing mr.. Baumann nice to see you kids too drop by anytime

Who wanted me to spread the word that earth was for earthlings and that the forever Knights were gonna get rid of any

aliens they came across

one way or another

They off

your supply ship arrives Thursday

busiest day of the week

Even if I closed down people would still come couldn't stop them if I tried in fact in a few short hours

We expect the single-largest roundup of aliens yet

You still question my leadership?

the order of the forever night

You swear your allegiance to me yet still you have doubts you require proof sure anything yet

Nothing on my end all clear here, too

Single combat sir Knight, I challenge you to a duel

If I wish if this is going to work I have to fight with honor no tricks

Planet now and forever my Knights will kill the prisoners where they stand

I

defeated Vilgax in hand-to-hand combat

And I've beaten the forever Knights more times than I can count. Here's what's going to happen

Knights withdraw

But sir I was defeated in single combat and yet honor means nothing when fighting these even now you have doubts

Well in spite of your lack of faith or perhaps because of it. I want you to rule in my absence

What would you have us do?

For more infomation >> Ben 10: Alien Force Prisoner #775 Is Missing Episode 31 - Molly Kirk - Duration: 17:52.

-------------------------------------------

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic The Cutie Map: Part 2 Episode 36 - Erin Gregor - Duration: 15:43.

♥ Like + Comment + 2 shares helps channel!

For more infomation >> My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic The Cutie Map: Part 2 Episode 36 - Erin Gregor - Duration: 15:43.

-------------------------------------------

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Sweet And Elite Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Kyle Bruce - Duration: 13:55.

For more infomation >> My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Sweet And Elite Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Kyle Bruce - Duration: 13:55.

-------------------------------------------

My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Magical Mystery Cure Episode 64 - Jayden Dobson - Duration: 19:00.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

For more infomation >> My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Magical Mystery Cure Episode 64 - Jayden Dobson - Duration: 19:00.

-------------------------------------------

Sofia The First - Amber is Turned into a Bird | Top Cartoon For Kids & Children - Duration: 11:09.

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT And SUBCRIBE Videos! Thank you!

For more infomation >> Sofia The First - Amber is Turned into a Bird | Top Cartoon For Kids & Children - Duration: 11:09.

-------------------------------------------

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Top Cartoon For Kids Episode 64 - Jimmy Robinson - Duration: 22:10.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE videos! Thank you very much!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét