Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Apr 1 2018

Where are you coming from?

Jogging

Did you take a day off tomorrow?

Yes

Oh By the way...you've got a courier

From?

Dignity Healthcare

Don't open it!!!

It's Ayush's birthday tomorrow, you remember right?

Yes, I do and I've bought a Dinosaur toy for him.

Are you getting bored?

No, I am just thinking.

About what?

Why are these gone?

Who? The Dinosaurs?

So, millions of years ago...

a big rock crashed with our planet...

that changed almost everything on the earth.

Dinosaurs couldn't adapt to the conditions and eventually died.

How big was the rock?

I am not sure about the size, but it was very big!

I wish these could come back.

Don't you?

Not every wish comes true.

If it did...

I would still have someone very important in my life.

Alright, follow me.

I wish my friends were here.

Why?

It's a perfect spot to play hide n seek.

You know what?

We both think alike.

I will hide and you find me.

Sounds like a plan.

On a count of 10, no cheating...

Starting now.

Good morning Anand!

Good morning.

You look tired.

It's one of those unusual days.

I will make some coffee for you.

You go and wake Ayush up.

Never mind, I will wake him up.

Ayush...Ayush

Where is Ayush?

I don't know. Isn't he in his room?

I searched the entire house. I didn't find him.

Did you check the backyard?

No, let me check.

He is not in the backyard.

I will go and check at Sirisha's house.

Sirisha...

Anitha?

Did Ayush come here? He isn't at home.

No Anitha...he didn't come here.

Can you ask Sunny once?

Hey Sunny, did you see Ayush?

No

Hello Mr. Chandra, did you see Ayush?

He isn't at home since this morning.

No

Can you drop me at the park?

Sure

Please stop here.

Hey Gowri, can you please call me as soon as possible?

Ayush isn't at home and I wanted to check if Rishi knew where he was.

Don't worry.

I am not worried Anand...I know he isn't lost.

Nothing to worry

Where is he?

Where is he?

He will be fine.

Where is he Anand?

Call the police station.

What?

Why?

What do you mean by why Anand?

Our son is missing, call the bloody cops!!!

Who tucked him into bed last night?

I don't remember.

I did.

Was his room's door locked?

Yes, he sleepwalks in the middle of the night.

So, we lock the door as a safety precaution.

Did you discipline him last night?

He is our only child, we pamper him a lot.

So, the door was locked,

The window bolt was very high.

and in the morning Ayush is missing.

He can not come out on his own...

unless someone deliberately took him out.

Mrs. Anitha, would you mind if I talked to your husband alone?

Sure

Rishi...

Anitha...

Anitha...

He should have told me before he went out.

It's going to fine Anitha, it's going to be fine.

Where is Anand?

I am leaving

Thank you sir!

Take care

What did the cop say?

Nothing...he asked not to worry too much.

Rishi has an exam tomorrow, we will have to leave now.

Give us a call if you need any help.

And thanks for taking Rishi out Anand!

Otherwise cleaning last night's party's mess would've been impossible

See you guys...

Bye Anitha Aunty!

Bye!

I wish you a speedy recovery.

Rishi No!!!

Sorry Guys

Ayush...

Ayush...

Ayush...

I don't remember.

I wish you a speedy recovery.

I don't remember.

I wish you a speedy recovery.

I wish I had better news

but these are really tough times for your family Anand.

Anitha has suffered from an acute stress disorder when she learnt...

that Ayush was run over by a truck while playing outside.

Unfortunately in such cases

her brain will reconstruct the memory of that morning from time to time

and she will re-live that morning as if it was happening for the first time.

But if we tried to explain her the truth

her nervous system might suffer another shock

and she might go into a permanent coma

which could even be fatal...

Now, time and mental support

are the only two things

that can help her recover from this condition

but in the meanwhile...

you must safeguard her from the truth.

I hope you are with us.

I lost my wife to Alzheimer's

I know the pain

I will help as much as I could.

Thank you sir!

Good morning Anand!

Good morning.

Where is Ayush?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét