Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Apr 1 2018

And I do play a lot of this off camera,

All a bunch of different games

So I'm pretty good at most games

I forgot I wasn't on my other account

I was saying that I thought I still had the roll power thing

The way I lay in the ground it just makes me look like I'm stretching

Julio!

I GOT HIM!

I GOT HIM

I hit him,

I totally hit him, and he still didn't die

How do you get snowballs out of streets?

When there's no snow in the streets

That's my question

Put what you think in the comments

How do you get snowballs from streets when there is no snow

That was a terrible throw

Oh, he's trying to get me again!

Why did I throw all the way over there when I was aiming over here?

She's targeting me

She totally just went for me instead of that guy

He's targeting me, HE'S TARGETING ME! D:

Where'd the thing go?

That was a terrible terrible throw

Heyy what do you think you're doing!?

NOPE!

NOPE!

AHH!

WHAT!?

WHAT!? That was, that was quick!

Way to quick.

Yeees! I'm MLG!

Go oof_92!

OOF!

I wanna get this, It's a crazy ragdoll :c

Someone threw this at me!

[I can't even understand what I'm even saying]

[So, just think I said nothing]

At first I thought this was an octopus.

[More foreign language]

[Talking about the super long countdown]

GET SHREKED! [Rekt but Shrek]

oof

:)

[Now is when you can start hearing it again.]

For more infomation >> Is my channel dead...? [FINALLY NOT] - Duration: 9:35.

-------------------------------------------

Fortnite Is TOO Violent!!! - Duration: 1:03.

Guns shooting

OUCH!

Ouch..

PEOPLE GETTING MURDERED

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét