Thứ Sáu, 24 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 24 2017

Bill Clinton's Mistress Breaks Her Silence And Hillary Is Running For The Door

he was impeached for lying about what happened with a woman and she's gonna

take ads about little Donald Trump I don't know I don't think so

Hillary was an enabler and she treated these women horribly just remember this

and some of those women were destroyed not by him but by the way that Hillary

Clinton treated them after everything went down Bill Clinton's alleged former

mistress has claimed the ex president told her that he and Hillary had a child

to suppress rumors that Hillary is a lesbian dolly Kyle who claims she had an

affair with the form of the United States president for three decades said

Bill told her in 1979 that he wanted to have a child with Hillary to quieten a

media room errs about his wife's sexuality Kyle in Arkansas native claims

the Clinton sex life was non-existent and that bill referred to his wife as

the warden the 68 year-old described a conversation she allegedly had with Bill

in an interview with a male she claimed I said why do you want to

have a baby you don't even have time you're so busy he said Hillary and I

have to have a baby so that we will look like a normal couple and we need to take

attention away from the wardens lifestyle she added now he did not say

Hillary is a lesbian Billy didn't have to spell out what that meant

everybody in Little Rock knew the same rumors about Hillary being a lesbian as

they did about Billy being a Lech in a tell-all book the other woman miss Kyle

claims Bill was a sex addict and lead a salacious double life bedding more than

2000 women she said she met mr. Clinton when she was 11 years old but alleges

she did not start a relationship with him until after her marriage broke down

in the 1970s Kyle claimed her relationship with Bill

ended when he threatened to destroy her if she spoke to the media she said she

originally told the ex president in the 1990s that she was considering

revealing details of their relationship to the media that she claims he told her

if you cooperate with the media we will destroy you

Kyle said she was driven to reveal the sordid details of her alleged affair

after hearing Hilary make comments during the United States presidential

race in which the Democrat insisted women who are raped or sexually

assaulted should be believed Kyle said I thought you lying dog hypocrite the

attorney said that while Hilary is willing to believe complainants against

rival Donald Trump she automatically discredits the claims of women who were

allegedly assaulted by Bill Kyle said she believes allegations of rape and

sexual assault made against Bill and that since she published her book

earlier this year she has been contacted by other women who claim to have had

sexual run-ins with the former president she said when I say please come out and

talk about this they are afraid because I know that the mainstream media if they

get on this story is just going to trash them some of them say I was 17 at the

time I was 18 or 19 years old or I haven't told my husband about this or my

children would be appalled or my grandchildren would be embarrassed so

they don't say anything but I'll greeted his lover dolly formally with an

extended hand while she checked out this mystery woman accompanying him I

couldn't imagine why Billy would hold such a person in the plane with him in

public she was wearing a Miss shapen brown dress like thing that must have

been intended to hide her lumpy body the garment was long but stopped too soon to

hide her fat ankles and her thick calves covered with black hair thick brown

sandals did nothing to conceal her wide feet and the hair on her toes Dolly was

embarrassed that she was staring Hillary's eyes glared at her from behind

coke-bottle thick lenses with an air of real hostility her thick eyebrows melded

together stretching across her forehead in that moment I noticed that the woman

emitted an overpowering odor of perspiration and greasy hair

I hope that I wouldn't gag when she got in the car

finally the introduction dolly this is Hillary Hillary dolly I was stunned

dolly recalled thinking it was some kind of a sick joke a woman in hideous

disguise dolly extended her hand but Hillary only glared and nodded dolly

claims that Hillary did try to destroy her there appears to be no limit to what

Hillary will do to destroy her perceived enemies in her speeches and on her

website without giving any evidence of what she has done

Hillary states that she has been fighting for women for over 40 years she

is confused again she has been attacking women for over 40

years thank you god bless you and God bless

america

For more infomation >> Bill Clinton's Mistress Breaks Her Silence And Hillary Is Running For The Door!!! - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Why Having the Colour Blue in Your Resume is Important - Resume Writers Perth - Duration: 1:18.

- Hi there, this is Sal from Oz Resumes again.

Thank you again for watching this video.

Really appreciate your time.

Today I'm just going to talk about

tips on how to improve your resume,

and to build trust so that people call you.

So one of the most important things I realised,

when I was testing out resumes

for clients and myself, is colour.

Colour makes a difference.

A certain specific kind of colour makes a difference.

Obviously you wanna have a majority

of your resume in black and white,

but the main headings, use blue.

Facebook blue, specifically.

When you say, "Why blue?"

It's like, oh, it doesn't make sense.

Okay, no, just besides testing,

but if you look in real life,

look at all these popular social media platforms.

I'm not saying all social media platforms,

I mean popular ones, like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.

What colour are they? Blue.

Why, because blue builds trust

and it's also a form of authority,

if you look at the police force, navy, blue again.

And it's been tested as well, psychologically,

you look at the reasoning behind blue, blue is trust.

So I would advise, in your resume,

the first main thing that you wanna have, or fix up,

is to change all the headings to a blue,

and if you can, specifically Facebook blue.

That so far has the highest conversions

from all the resumes that we tested.

Thank you again for watching this video.

This is Sal from Oz Resumes, hope to see you soon.

For more infomation >> Why Having the Colour Blue in Your Resume is Important - Resume Writers Perth - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

"This is My Story" Testimony by Noviamedisa Benawar - Duration: 2:52.

In 2008, there was a lump on left side of my breast.

We hoped for a miracle, for the lump to disappear.

In 2012, the lump grew into 13 cm.

We had no choice.

Five doctors we met suggested for breast removal.

My husband and I were discouraged.

At that time...

I didn't have the strength...

to lose one breast.

But...

I was encouraged with the words from my husband's phone status,

"Imperfect in human's eyes, but perfect in God's eyes.

So in early July 2013,

I approved my left breast removal,

which was diagnosed by doctor as tumor and deadly cancer.

The surgery went well.

Then I had therapy sessions,

chemotherapy for 6 times and radiation for 25 times.

I had chemo and went home on Saturday.

I was nauseous and could vomit for 12 to 15 times in a day.

Without God and the support from my DATE (cell group) friends...

it was impossible to go through day by day during chemo.

There was other patient who had same surgery.

She said, "You look good!

You don't look like having a chemo. I'm scared."

We become friends and I encouraged her when we were having chemo.

My PET scan result in January 2017 shows no abnormal cell in my left breast,

or in other organ.

My doctor was surprised,

because in his experience with other patients like me...

most of them didn't survive.

"My grace is sufficient for you,

for my power is made perfect in weakness." (2 Chor 12:9)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét