Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 30 2017

Oh yay!

Santa Claus left me a present!

(le happy merchant song)

What are you!?

Well... I'm...

A genie!

Coool!

Can I make a wish, then?

A shekel for a wish, little boy!

What's a shekel?

MONEY, LITTLE BOY!

WHERE'S YOUR MONEY? (demon voice)

Um...

I can take you to my parents' vault.

That's where they keep their money.

((( hand rubbing intensifies )))

Goooood!

GOOOOOOD!!!!!!

OPEN IT!!!

Okay....

Yyyyyesss....

So... can I make my wish now?

Of course!

Okay!

Um...

I want...

A pet frog!

Done!

Yaaayyyy!!

For more infomation >> A Shekel For A Wish 🎄 - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Kissing a girl for the first time - Duration: 6:30.

hey guys Victoria X Rave here and I'm here with Tabby and I'm so excited

Kissing a girl for the first time by Victoria X Rave and Tabby

as you can tell from the title of this video we're gonna do something that I've

never done before I'm a little bit nervous a lot of it there she's like my

first kiss all over again hmm I hope you're ready yeah I am we're

gonna use some random objects that we found like this this I have to guess

what is on her lips mmm this could get dangerous cuz some of this stuff is not

supposed to be put on your lips no definitely not the thing is I would be

so nervous but there's a full audience watching there's three different guys

just like watching number one you know but then do you ever like open your eyes

and you know just kind of like really awkward

no not really I try to think I don't really think about it when I'm doing it

but do my eyes open to close wait when you do what people always open staring

hardcore cabbie isn't my first time kissing a girl just so you know this is

a big moment look at me dude this is like Oliver right now this is gonna be a

very wet kiss and I apologize okay you ready yeah ready you're really going in

on an aura that's okay I got you girl I got you okay your lips are so soft I

don't taste anything it's there do you like okay okay um is all is

mainly on like my bottom lip you good okay okay you ready you ready all right

what is that I am I actually don't know go me

is it olive oil is it no oh oh yeah them at all I mean but you wave our

chopsticks up yeah that's a good yeah yeah it's my turn guys this is up dude

little dangly things look cool you have to do do they really know wait I

wouldn't lie you give us our all the things that girl urgent you really quick

I'm allergic to like a latex maybe I can say that shipping I know it's probably

not food oh shit I'm scared

is an easy one don't worry this one's actually like I'm being dental right now

I appreciate that us oh maybe don't use the rodiger but you can't be like oh and

by the way takis lips are really nice I forgot to

say yeah I've kissed a lot of a lot of guys that's what that's the best thing

about girl is oh there's so much soft they are I know I want to be six for

guys you're me Monica probably headline of welcome you kisses I think around

money I don't know how many people V kissed me and I have no idea if I

couldn't this is a simple truth hmm oh thanks great okay you ready mmm-hmm

okay here we go

what is that is it shampoo rose it does not taste like coconut no says coconut

does not like sulfate Tubby's face is so small I say oh it's so little

okay here we go all right you good you go here we go

was that is that delicious oh yeah my favorite oh I did yeah okay good one

hole here it comes I'm ready to show it okay

it's like I don't know that you put any more on please some are everywhere

oh that's that's a salad dressing no what the fuck is that

what is it well it takes it's safe it tastes like mildly sour it's like a

vinaigrette types of vinegar which is vinegar apple cider vinegar apple cider

vinegar oh I like that actually I could like really yeah first oh my god the

little tassels are just like mm-hmm my mate has Olivia your classes are

quite little too long apartment oh there we go is like marriage I don't know what

that is a hard one but its food well you said it was in your fridge without it's

okay in my fridge I'm trying to get home without you guys man we talked about it

a little bit

it's actually a really hard one I have no idea - because it's high potency iron

B vitamin supplement let's see yeah yeah I never would have guessed that alright

so that wasn't too bad am i Vic is there yes actually I really

surprised like I said I feel like maybe female lips are a lot softer they come I

just mean things a little bit now girl wait till you feel myself hands are okay

I'm not even in it like a dirty way just like it all like female hands are

usually generally my art because I like workout but yeah I'd say kissing wise it

is a little bit better than kissing guys but I think I'm still straight

alright so that was my kissing challenge video I hope you guys enjoyed I'm sure a

lot of you really enjoyed it leave a comment below if you really know I'm

skating do not feel don't they good enough for this biggest have you for

that experience you are so welcome I am honestly honored to be able to say

that I am your first female kiss and I'm going to tell everyone should be point

make sure you subscribe to tabbies got rate yeah stay extraterrestrial is that

how we end that's how I added it you can say bye okay

hey guys Victoria X Rave here and I'm here with Tabby and I'm so excited

For more infomation >> Kissing a girl for the first time - Duration: 6:30.

-------------------------------------------

Man Wanted For Attack On Senior May Already Be In Custody - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> Man Wanted For Attack On Senior May Already Be In Custody - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

CM Punk UFC UPDATE! Daniel Bryan For ROH Event?! | WrestleTalk News Nov. 2017 - Duration: 4:04.

For more infomation >> CM Punk UFC UPDATE! Daniel Bryan For ROH Event?! | WrestleTalk News Nov. 2017 - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

Here are the Louisiana artists nominated for 2017 Grammy awards - Duration: 0:35.

For more infomation >> Here are the Louisiana artists nominated for 2017 Grammy awards - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

Emmerdale fans shocked as two characters strip off for steamy romp - Duration: 2:21.

Emmerdale fans shocked as two characters strip off for steamy romp

Emmerdale cast Bob Hope and Brenda Walker started the day off well as Bob surprised his wife with breakfast in bed.

But it seems the pair had worked up an appetite as they discussed the antics from the night before.

Brenda told him: You kept me up half the night..

Bob smugly told her: We have still got it. Fans took to social media to share their shock at the raunchy start to the episode.

One said: Crikey.

Bob looks like he's worn out haha..

Another added: Bob doing Tom Jones, now wearing a pinny in bed.

Too much.

Family viewing/ cringe worthy. An unimpressed fan said: That Bob and Brenda scene just put me right off my breakfast. Another chipped in: I love that Bob is getting more scenes, maybe put some clothes on though..

Meanwhile, Rebecca White shocked fans when she decided to leave the Dales with her son Seb.

She decided to leave the soap behind after tensions with her ex Robert Sugden got to an all time high.

Emmerdale continues tomorrow at 7pm on ITV.

For more infomation >> Emmerdale fans shocked as two characters strip off for steamy romp - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Republicans Rush Push a Massive tax break for America's Wealthiest "Little Scrutiny" | Breaking News - Duration: 5:47.

Republicans rushed to push the massive tax break for America's wealthiest

through with little scrutiny who would have thought that the fate of the Senate

tax giveaway would rest on the shoulders of Arizona sends John McCain and Jeff

Flake yet here we are the Senate is planning to push a massive partisan tax

cut for the richest Americans through the Senate in as little time as possible

the GOP Senate plan would increase the deficit by a staggering 1.5 trillion

dollars dollars over ten years would raise taxes on many middle-class

Americans would hike taxes on college students in carved new loopholes into

the tax code instead of removing them tax breaks for private jets

really that's clearing the barnacles off the tax code McCain has proven that

he'll sink a major GOP initiative with his vote against the half-baked health

care plan earlier this year and he voted against the Bush tax cuts in 2001 and

2003 fearing that the benefits would largely go to America's wealthiest and

the deficit would explode which by the way is exactly what happened and it's

what's going to happen with this package too so it's possible that the old McCain

will reemerge for this vote although he's been making supportive noises about

cutting taxes this week flake is among the senators who are expressing concern

about the way the plan will increase the deficit especially because the way the

Senate has set up the legislation lawmakers will either have to raise

taxes on middle-income Americans in ten years or the cost of the proposal Rises

even more and since GOP senators are already promising that no politician

would allow taxes to rise on middle-class Americans it's obvious

they're just gaming the system to keep the technical cost within the arcane

rules of budget legislation so the deficit is going to increase by even

more than the projected 1.5 trillion dollars given how much Republican

lawmakers squawked about the deficit while President Barack Obama was an

office it's a bit astonishing to see how little they care about it today but in

the end this legislation shows they are far more concerned about helping out

corporate interests and the wealthiest of the wealthy than they are in

balancing the budget improving healthcare dealing with undocumented

youth or handling any other other real problems facing most Americans

it appears that voters have caught on to the Sham here though the tax bill is

remarkably unpopular a recent survey of 400 Arizona voters by heart Research

Associates showed just 26% of Arizonans approved of the tax plan while 44% are

opposed more than half of those surveyed 52% believe the plan will primarily

benefit the wealthy and 51% of Arizona Republicans say it's more important to

reduce the deficit then pass an across-the-board tax cut those numbers

mirror national polls that are showing that the idea of borrowing money to cut

taxes for people at the top of the food chain is and something voters are

clamoring for but don't expect representative Martha Moxley to raise a

peep about the budget-busting nature of this giveaway insulae who has her eyes

set on the Senate eagerly voted in favor of the House version of this bill how

bad does mcsoley wanted to make that leap to the Senate she tweeted out a

photo of herself in President Donald Trump's embrace raising a big thumbs up

at the thought of borrowing more money to give away to millionaires and

billionaires speaking of Representative martha mcsally's plans to move on to the

senate we hear the big contenders on the GOP side are Lee Marquez Peterson the

president and CEO of the Tucson Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and former state

lawmaker Dan at vote who is now working as executive director of the Arizona

Corporation Commission on the Democratic side there's already a full lineup with

Ann Kirkpatrick the former representative of congressional district

1 former state lawmakers Matt Heinz and Bruce wheeler Mary Mattie Ella

a former Assistant Secretary of the army and Billy Kovacs a hotel manager making

his first foray into politics but if McCauley does indeed give up the

seat and run for the US Senate there's another Democrat who is thinking about

getting into the race Pima County Supervisor Richard de les if a lie of

senders the race it will likely spell trouble for Maddie

Ayla if congressman Raul Grijalva decides to shift his endorsement to his

old friend on the Pima County Board of Supervisors the televised edition of

zona politics with Jim nine solaris 6:30 p.m. Fridays on the creative Tucson

Network Cox channel 20 and Comcast channel 74 this week's guests are Nancy

Jones of Old Pueblo Community Services and Tyler Meyer executive director of

the a poetry Center the TV show repeats Sunday mornings at 9:00 a.m. the radio

edition of zona politics airs at 5:00 p.m. Sundays on community radio kxc i

91.3 FM this week's radio guest is former reagan administration official

Bruce Farland author of impostor how george w bush bankrupted America and

betrayed the Reagan legacy and the truth matters a citizen's guide to separating

facts from lands and stopping fake news in its tracks

For more infomation >> Republicans Rush Push a Massive tax break for America's Wealthiest "Little Scrutiny" | Breaking News - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

Mountain Biking in Reefton for DAY 100! - New Zealand's Biggest Gap Year – BackpackerGuide.NZ - Duration: 8:08.

It's day 100!

We have spent 100 days on the road can you believe how much we've done so far?

I mean, looking back at it it's incredible.

And where better to celebrate than Reefton?

Where the hell's Reefton?

It's on the West Coast of New Zealand on the South Island.

And you may laugh, because you've probably never heard of Reefton but actually after

the day we're going to have we are pretty happy to spend it here.

It is full of epicness and and enjoyment.

Before we hit the mountain bike trails today we are being shown around the town of Reefton

by our host at The Breadshop Backpackers.

Trevor is showing us around the historical sites of Reefton because Reefton actually

used to be a thriving mining town back in the day.

At the i-SITE there are some old mining machinery to have a look at as well.

And did you know that Reefton actually used to be the first town in the Southern Hemisphere

which distributed electricity to the public?

Trevor also finds the time introduce us to quite a few locals and this is basically how

we write backpackerguide.nz when we do not know anything about a town like Reefton we

just ask around.

So we meet Paul which is the owner of this lovely cafe which has amazing treats, awesome

hot chocolate and yummy cakes, and we just ask him what he likes to do in Reefton and

what he thinks Reefton should be famous for.

And all he's talking about is mountain biking.

He tells us that Reefton has some of the best mountain biking tracks in the country and

some of the best landscapes in the country as well.

They are accessible and stunning so he invites us to join him into a mountain biking trip.

So we head to the Reefton Sports Centre where we are able to hire mountain bikes as well

as helmets which are mandatory in New Zealand and we are on our way.

We are meeting back with Paul in town and the first section of the ride is just a short

road section which leads us to the track.

It's a very short road section that lead us to a really awesome track.

The track has been made through forestry land as well as old mining land and it is engulfed

with heaps of history that Paul is really keen to share with us.

The first section goes through a massive pine forestry area which is the industry that has

taken over from mining in the Reefton area.

Then it's quickly up tot he fun part.

Because this track is wide it's considered a beginners track but it's pretty rough and

it goes uphill and honestly we are huffing and puffing our way up.

This is quite a challenge for not really experienced mountain bikers like us.

There are sections of this track where it's so rocky that it sort of shaking our arms

out of our shoulders.

The name of this track is the Lookout Track because well, I'm guessing it's going to take

us to a lookout any time now after we've done this steady uphill climb.

But it's a good feeling when we reach the top of the lookout track we get these awesome

views of Reefton and the famous river that passes through which is famous for trout fishing.

I think the river is called the Ingahua but I'm not quite sure how to pronounce it.

Paul's also taking the time to show us other mountain biking tracks that we can see from

up here as well as the main sites of Reefton.

For the way down I'm going to do something quite fun just to show you guys how rough

the track was and how much fun we had.

I'm not going to be using the stabiliser I'm just going to show you exactly how it felt.

The downhill section is speedy rocky and challenging it takes all of us to kind of maneuver the

bike around the rocks and the loose areas.

It's really fun.

Laura and I are really having a lot of fun.

Despite the fact that we are beginners and this is something we're not really used to.

I would definitely recommend people to try mountain biking on an easy and wide track

like this one at the first time just because oh my God I cannot believe doing that on a

very very narrow path is something that people do for the first time.

I just can't.

This section of the track is called the zigzag track and we can see exactly why as it zigs

and zags it's way down the mountain.

There is quite few interesting things to see around us.

So we are in between native bush as well as pine forest which is used for forestry but

there is also a lot of gorse which is a tree that produces really bright yellow flowers.

Actually it's more of a bush than a tree and this was imported here in New Zealand by the

early settlers.

They were using this bush as natural fences for sheep paddocks.

And I feel like most of this gorse is hitting me on the face on the way down.

It's my first time doing downhill mountain biking and it really is challenging it's super

rocky I am a bit scared of some of the bigger boulders down here and of course the plants

hitting me in the face but I do start to get the hang of it and actually have a really

awesome time.

After having experienced the thrill of downhill mountain biking we are finally getting out

of the forest and getting on with our journey.

The first stop is one of the main sites of Reefton which is an old mining site and there

is some really awesome displays where you can look through them to see what was here

back in the day.

Then we are off tot he massive swingbridge of Reefton which well is not that massive

but man it is really narrow so it makes it for quite a challenging crossing on the mountain

bike.

And soon enough we are back in town with the sun coming down.

And tonight we are joining our hosts from the Breadshop Backpackers for a pub quiz night

along with some more people staying at the hostel as well and after the pub quiz I insist

that we go to check out one of the main sites of Reefton.

This is the earliest street light right here which was the Southern Hemisphere's first

street light and first electricity experience.

Wait a minute, I've run into a Frenchman here, who's gonna speak in French for you and tell

you how the Buller team is going.

For more infomation >> Mountain Biking in Reefton for DAY 100! - New Zealand's Biggest Gap Year – BackpackerGuide.NZ - Duration: 8:08.

-------------------------------------------

Coronation Street bosses confirm shock departure for soap star - Duration: 3:16.

Coronation Street bosses confirm shock departure for soap star

Aidan Connor (Shayne Ward) will be leaving the Coronation Street cast next year when his contract expires.

The 33-year-old actor has starred in the ITV soap for three years, but his time will come to a dramatic end in an explosive storyline that will air next Spring.

A source at Coronation Street said: Shayne will leave at the end of his current contract and Aidan will be on screen for a further six months. Although bosses remain tightlipped about the details of Aidans departure, we know it will be nothing short of dramatic.

The soap hunk has been involved in huge plots in recent months.

Earlier this year, he cheated on his fiancé Eva Price (Catherine Tyldesley) with her best friend Maria Connor (Samia Longchambon) in one of the most shocking affairs to date.

Eva discovered her hubby-to-bes dirty antics and decided to seek revenge by splashing all his cash and putting Underworld in jeopardy.

Eventually on their wedding day the heartbroken blonde revealed her knowledge on her wedding day in a huge showdown.

"Shayne will leave at the end of his current contract and Aidan will be on screen for a further six months" A source Coronation Street spoilers have revealed that in upcoming scenes, Aidan will eventually seek help from half-sister Carla Connor (Alison King) to get the textiles factory back on track.

Will Carla be able to save the day? Actor Aidan shot to fame after winning the second ever series of X Factor back in 2005 and has enjoyed a blossoming career in the spotlight ever since.

More recently, he was awarded the national Television Award for Best Newcomer last year for his role as Aidan.

What are we going to do without eye candy? At least weve got time to prepare ourselves for his exit… Catch Coronation Street tomorrow night at 7:30pm on ITV.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét