Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Dec 1 2017

So what's up guys?

This is all included, and I'm gonna show you today some of my apps that I have on my iPhone 7 plus

128 years half number one spark

spark is to all of the

Emails and stuff it gets to one I can attach all of them like my Gmail Gmail my Yandex

My inbox and my iCloud I connect all of them together. I like it. I use always smartphones because it separates them

to notifications

You usually there

and

It's really nice app number two sweet boy

Flipboard is can use by the janitor that you like I have apple and

Right here is some of them like news technology authors gaming you can choose anything you like to your opinion

And it's really nice have heard if you love it. It's awesome. You can see everything

You see fighting and stuff like that see

three dollars I

Have number three

LD

That's the lenses so take a picture of my collar here, and I would like to put some of the

Shiny stuff would say from a Sun

let's say do this and

I can be there to

meet

And go to put the light on this side

And put the light from this side

depending that it's like something flash out there or even to put like this I

Need to focus feedback

Loops go look at it

open you can do a lot of cool stuff you can mess around with it and stuff I

Like it I using some of my pictures and stuff brah

We'll see how it is if you like it's called lens

Distortion

at number four

It's called develop

The velum is the wallpapers for iPhone would say

This is limited back most of all papers that they have just click on it click on a little button to save

It's really nice. I love it. I use all of my wallpapers from you. They're awesome

really nice quality you can see perfectly on the screen I

Don't know

The person who made this this is like perfect look at this like everything look at it

That's the one I have right here

See on the background. I have number five. Let's call open table

open table is the

Reservation app you can reserve anywhere you want anything you want

Let's say you want to do romantic dinner with your wife or something you can click on it

They have it in here. You can choose a boy

teacher

Like Italian Mexican Chinese and stuff like that. See we could say that's what I was talking about romantic

romantic

And you can it shows you the price right here. It's a

$3 so it's kind of expensive to it's fine, but you can choose and see at some of them. They give you points

We'll see if I choose at this place for tonight at 8:00 p.m.. I

will get a

thousand

bonus points and I can

redeem them by getting some discounts and stuff like that so it's really nice and

What I like about this like this is the main thing that I like you can watch the full menu right here

And I'll show you the price and everything it's really nice guy

It's like you need to use it if you go out somewhere to eat

Just click on anything you wanna sit outside right here look at this. This is awesome

App number six, it's called hot all tonight

My name is volume, so you cannot reserve the room anywhere you want. I'm living in dinner

You can click in here you can do like whatever. It's a whale

No, you want to do when?

Would say tonight, there's the theory continue?

Often you choose so one of the check-in and checkout you wanna do it a start up tomorrow

Continue

Right here. They show you the prices and stuff see this one

Perfect this one perfect lucullus, this is awesome, and they're not that expensive, but this one is really nice look this

This is perfect guys. Let's really pull up

The other

It's called Torah

Let's say if you want to find the car you want to go to enterprise they don't have the car that you like

You just built it, or you would say we do

Denver Colorado right here let's say I want to take it out

Today

5:00 p.m.. Search and until you would say tomorrow

Tomorrow 10:00

And they show your offers look you can get this car for $17 you click on it, and it shows you right here

How many miles you can drive each additional mile it says a dollar more

So you just pay that they have the insurance of stuff you don't need your insurance they cover you

Tony about 21 bucks

They have nice cars in here too like to really night like g-wagen and stuff like that

Yeah, but they're kind of expensive eight thousand bucks

Let's see right here. This is the app that you can look at check it out guys. It's called total

The next app it's called Europa flute

Plus that's what I use. This is the Russian radio, and you can play music and stuff. It's awesome and

I

don't know it plays like perfectly high-quality and saucy, it's

perfect perfect

Okay guys, so this is it. I'll just show you some of my apps that I have I really like them

And I hope you guys enjoyed the video put likes and subscribe. Thank you

For more infomation >> TOP 8 Apps For Iphone! Iphone Free Apps. - Duration: 6:18.

-------------------------------------------

Sofia The First Memorable Moments Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 514 - Duration: 15:37.

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT And SUBCRIBE Videos! Thank you!

king everyday

these pancakes are delicious thank you pass the fruit please oh

i call them rolling wheelie shoes

what do you think of that

great idea ting if you watch where you're going when i'm king i'll make sure

Everyone has what do you mean dad how would you like to be king for a day

brilliant

But, how would that work dad you're the king well your mother and i besides i should get to be queen for a day first

I am older by seven minutes all of you will get a turn really

isn't that great amber i should still be firm you

Summoned me your majesty ah cedric james is going to be king for the day

you're putting a boy in charge of the entire i

Hope you rule wisely son i will dad shall we miranda

Did you hear that ever whatever i say and i'm going to make sure daddy gets back in time to see it

Then here was he made me queen for a day

first

This is beyond insulting me the greatest sorcerer in the kingdom reduced to nothing more than a royal babies it ah

Where's my rice you need to read them first and then stamp them with the royal seal i have to read all of them that

sounds like homework it's king work that could take all day oh is that it baileywick not quite

there's an old abandoned house in the village that might fall down any minute

What am i supposed to do about that well that's for you to decide james you're the king

is he causing trouble no he's asleep but that's the problem he's snoring really loud like this

no, one told me being king would be so hard there are so many problems i don't know how to fix any of them come

on james you always come up with great ideas

No what should we do about the service i have yes your majesty

You're right sofia i just have to make everything fun i'll be the king of fun i'm not

Sure that's what she meant since you give such good advice how would you like we no longer

Have to take orders from the king of pop

cedric what are you waiting for come on

amber

Shh, why do we have to be so quiet because loud noises startled the phoenixes which causes them

to burn up but luckily the birds rise again

i

Know what to do i knew you would we'll have a party

What a party to cheer everyone up it'll be super fun it does sound fun but i don't see how it's going

To stop the giant foot

boom goes the kid - problem solved and double the fun james i think these ideas might just cause more problems

Don't worry so the king of fun knows what he's doing sims how is he sims how is head to cocoa

people of dunwiddie king james declare

it's so much the king of fun

Strikes again yes but it's just covering up the problem not solving it what's the difference as long as we don't hear the snoring

Are you sure that's a yes i want the biggest

Brightest loudest fireworks you've ever conjured as your royal advisor i advise you not, to do this do it

kinging isn't so hard after all

head, back and check on james uh rowley the whole point of making james king for a day is letting him be king for the

Whole day we have to there now we can't hear the snoring it off

good news everyone the king of fun ever ever want to wake a sleeping baby giant

if that's the baby i don't want to meet the parent maybe you can

Shrink the giant then he won't be able to trample anything right i think i remember a shrinking spell

he's having not a real king i'm just the king of fun

whether it's fun or not

that's what makes a good leader i guess i got a little carried away i

got carried away

To find a way to get the baby giant back to sleep that's a great idea sophie lyric

we need to fill a wagon with giant gingerbread cookies in a barrel of chocolate no

ginger bar lady i

new sketch -

Why it's our castle yes the way it looked before james was king for a day

It's relaxing afternoon and spoil james's big day whoa all right let's go

here comes james look it's a betty buy snack just for you i

just, hope it's sleepy enough oh can you guys play your lullaby

There think he's sleeping there's only one way to find out

coachmen land here please

What do you mean sofia's the one who solved the giant problem not

Me she was the real leader today but james bravely distracted the giants and let him all the way back took care of every problem

On the to-do scrolls

almost every problem as king james wishes hotel

thank you royal adviser sofia shall we head back to the castle then

Thank you cedric good job you're you're welcome your majesty oh?

Rollie i told you we didn't need to come home

Early you were right i think james is going to make a great king one day

princess adventure club

oh

thanks

prince vasili

you

know Me not yet but i remember when you toured the school

I'm sophia and bom swimming with sharks in winter but i've never stayed in one place long enough to go to school or call someplace

home or you know make any real friends i

love your pin oh

thanks i found when i was pearl diving off the coast of

Western binya and it was underneath an electric eel so it was not easy to get it's called a meteorite so that's a meteorite

Who are you i'm zoe i'm new

Well zoe please don't interrupt me again first he please me i do zoe wait

amber oh you can hold it - sophia just what are you turn though watch me you first she's usually

Friendlier listen i was the new girl once - and i know it's hard but i promise it'll get easier

i don't know sophia i

found wrong

minotaurs depth from runaway wagons never shoot it off cliffs

you could host a slumber party what's a slumber party or you could join a team i don't play any sports

maybe you could start a class

What's a carabiner you can hook it on to anything plus there's a screwdriver hidden in this end and over here is expand

I'd love to she'll just turn it into the amber adventure club and i'll be left out again

So we come back wow what did amber do to her they got, off, to a bad start i know they get?

To the misty forests of outer martino's?

exciting huh

Whoa if you're quick you can grab some in your canteen to take out watch

so it would be nice if you guys can be friends jill okay i'll think about it

Zoe's princess adventure club we have to join amber yes, we do oh a princess adventure club

great, see you tomorrow

So i heard you started a club i'm sorry the club is full what it is i don't want her in my club

Here use the crowbar amber

urine and you made her feel really left out i

didn't mean to make her feel left out and now she's leaving me out on purpose mallet please i

Already had a dozen adventure tiaras made see oh?

And my club is going to be a hundred times better than zoe's club with its precious little knick-knack sir oh?

thanks amber i guess i can be in both clubs but you like mine better right

i'll join your club amber

I have a great idea why don't you two join your clubs together it'll be the one big happy adventure club

doesn't that sound great no

wow seriously

Gasp of joy and we're going to take my new hot air balloon hydrofoil to get there it's the kind of adventure

no, other club can offer what about you sofia

sofia we started this club together you are my first member huh yes i know zoey but where

we are going there just above alpini island is north midland

now all we need is a few more members

But everyone else is in zoey's club oh i'm sure we can find a few princesses somewhere

i've still got a whole hydrofoil for friends it's just what i wanted all righty where

you are now official numbers of the one and only

Look we're here take us in please couple jordan hymens here i come

Zoe are you sure you're okay

Don't panic we can sit i'm so sorry but at least it's a real adventure now

What's that really amber zoe's in trouble and so are the others

Maybe you can be the bigger princess here and help her even though you two aren't getting along oh?

All right i'll help we're never going to get home we're never going to get home

it's sofia amber what they're flying right toward us oh thank goodness we're safe

what are you doing all the way out here

Don't worry i'm not trying to get into your club

we saw your balloon and thought you might need some help

Oh, if i bring you out your balloon can you fly it back here i think so but

how can you get me out there i'll fly you over on one of the horses

these ones can ship in an instant don't worry we've got you i know i just need you just miss there

that oversized paperclip sure comes in handy

i'm sorry i didn't let you into my club i

i was just afraid that if you were around no one would pay attention to me oh i

Understand so this is a handy little knick-knack welcome to the club actually i have a better idea

why don't we join our clubs together i'd love that

we'll be what

For more infomation >> Sofia The First Memorable Moments Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 514 - Duration: 15:37.

-------------------------------------------

Police Search For Suspect Driver After Chase, Crash - Duration: 2:10.

For more infomation >> Police Search For Suspect Driver After Chase, Crash - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Head Shoulders Knees and Toes | Nursery Rhymes Songs for Kids Collection by Chupakids TV - Duration: 32:37.

Head Shoulders Knees and Toes | Nursery Rhymes Songs for Kids Collection by Chupakids TV

For more infomation >> Head Shoulders Knees and Toes | Nursery Rhymes Songs for Kids Collection by Chupakids TV - Duration: 32:37.

-------------------------------------------

december update: seeing my girlfriend for christmas - Duration: 2:56.

and we're back

actually it feels kind of weird sitting in front of the camera it's been a while

so it's been about four months since I made my last video not last since I uploaded

a video but since I filmed a video because Danielle and I have been separating

for separating Danielle and I have been separated for a few months now it's the

first of December which means that there's only 19 days until I'm gonna see

her again we're just totally crazy I'm so excited I can't wait to see her just

like last time except this time it's gonna be Christmas time and I'm going

over there instead of her coming over here so we have loads of plans we're

gonna we're planning on filming like Vlogmas but it's only gonna be like

a week a Vlogmas since it's only, I'm gonna be there a week before Christmas

starts so it's gonna be like seven days of Vlogmas once I get there and I'm

gonna try and upload every day for you guys and I'm so excited we're gonna do

so much fun stuff and I mean Christmas come on who doesn't love Christmas so I

already have some stuff ready for her gifts and little goodies and things that

she really wanted and some things that are Dutch you know and she wished she

could have gone this summer so yeah it's gonna be cool it's gonna be awesome

gonna go ice skating we're gonna go to cute malls gonna go to Chicago well

that's not Christmastime it's gonna be after New Year's before I leave for

before I leave and we're gonna go to Chicago it's gonna be so fun

I'm gonna get my first New Year's kiss *clapping* I

am so excited I'm already I'm already ready to go I know I'm I packed my

winter clothes like a loads of warm clothes because I'm gonna be very cold

but I'm also gonna have her to cuddle with me I mean, that's all you need right? that's all you need. it's been a

crazy few months it aint easy easy but, we're getting through

For more infomation >> december update: seeing my girlfriend for christmas - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Northside holds job expo for students - Duration: 0:35.

For more infomation >> Northside holds job expo for students - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

American Man Steals Ferrari Then Asks for Gas Money - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> American Man Steals Ferrari Then Asks for Gas Money - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

toys for tots - Duration: 2:30.

For more infomation >> toys for tots - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Search for Mariah continues - Duration: 2:59.

For more infomation >> Search for Mariah continues - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Northside holds job expo for students - Duration: 0:35.

For more infomation >> Northside holds job expo for students - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

Northside holds job expo for students - Duration: 0:35.

For more infomation >> Northside holds job expo for students - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

Warm daytime highs continue Friday with little hope for significant rain - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> Warm daytime highs continue Friday with little hope for significant rain - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Rosberg overtakes Alvarez for P13 - 2005 GP2 Round 4 Nurburgring Race 1 - Duration: 0:17.

For more infomation >> Rosberg overtakes Alvarez for P13 - 2005 GP2 Round 4 Nurburgring Race 1 - Duration: 0:17.

-------------------------------------------

Ribbon cutting ceremony held for new office building in Holmen - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> Ribbon cutting ceremony held for new office building in Holmen - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Is Bruce Upset with Charles for Slacking Off? | Welcome to Sweetie Pie's | Oprah Winfrey Network - Duration: 1:23.

What'd-- what'd-- so what'd you think?

It's slow, and we didn't open, technically, until 11:30.

Why you weren't ready at 11:00?

We didn't have nothing ready.

Wasn't nothing ready yet.

Why was it not ready?

The chicken and stuff was coming up at 11:15--

like 11:15, and then Jasmine was just

getting the macaroni out the oven,

so we were just a little late.

So don't you think that's kind of ironic for you

to get here an hour before the store open up on your first day

opening back up?

I actually intended on being here at 7:30.

Well, what happened?

I lost my cat.

Charles, sit down.

It was the thought that counts.

Sit-- sit-- sit down.

When is you going to start taking this stuff serious?

It wasn't that I wasn't taking it serious.

I had all intentions of being here at 8:00.

You should have got here before 10:00.

[LAUGHING]

It-- it didn't matter, Bruce.

Me getting here at 10:00, or me getting here at 11:00,

we still didn't get the first customer until 11:55.

I know Bruce is general manager of the Los Angeles locations,

but I don't need him popping up monitoring me.

I mean, NoHo runs perfectly fine without him every day.

For more infomation >> Is Bruce Upset with Charles for Slacking Off? | Welcome to Sweetie Pie's | Oprah Winfrey Network - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Ground broken for new hotel - Duration: 0:35.

For more infomation >> Ground broken for new hotel - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

Sermon Clip: "There may be a time when the invitation stops for you." - Duration: 1:37.

Here's the reality,

if in the last few months, even as we've gone through this series or whatever,

you felt any kind of tug on your life, on your soul,

on your heart, on your mind to go,

"okay, I need to believe in this."

This doesn't get to be your own timeline,

because there may come a time,

listen to me, think about what this story is saying,

there may come a time where the invitation stops for you.

you don't get to do this -

if I make you a meal,

this week with my kids, I made them dinner

and then I yelled up to them and I said,

"hey guys! Time for dinner!"

What do they get to say?

"Hey, I'll come down when I'm ready!"

They know that ain't going to happen.

"Hey dad, thanks for making that great dinner."

"I'll be down in a week."

"I'll consider what you're offering me for a month or so,"

"The pros, the cons,"

"Then I might show up."

And when they show up,

Food's done.

It's garbage, it's rotted,

I'm not inviting them down a week from now.

I'm inviting them down now.

And if you feel any kind of, "man I've started questioning my questions,"

"I've started doubting my doubts,"

"I've started to think maybe Jesus really is"

"the person in the marketplace of ideas and worldviews and people and history,"

don't assume to yourself that you're going to have next week,

or next month, that you're going to actually care about this stuff.

The thing is, you gotta go,

"the meal is being offered to me right now."

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét