Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 30 2017

So, perfection.

We all know that nobody's perfect.

Because, every little book out there says it.

But, we can always do our best

and that's what I want to talk about.

[upbeat music]

Welcome back, Young Achiever.

Before we get started today,

if you haven't already subscribed,

please consider Subscribing.

I talk about things with the goal to inspire

and strengthen young people to define themselves.

Something my area manager said to me,

not too long ago actually, is we

should strive for perfection,

but settle for excellence.

If you always have that goal-mind

to be perfect, perfect, perfect ...

You're not gonna ever reach it.

That's how it is.

But, you can have the goal of perfection.

And, you know what?

If it's not perfect, it's just below

and it's excellent.

And that mindset has helped me a lot.

With all the graphic design and

video editing I've done, whether

it was for Young Can Too™ or I

was making an ad for a video game

or I was coding something, perfection

always drove me nuts!

'Cause I had to have it just right,

pixel for pixel, and I never progressed.

I would just stay on that one thing

for hours after hours when, honestly,

I could have just gotten it out there,

enjoyed it, and it would have had the same effect.

I don't use this as an example

to be lazy and quit before you reach your goal.

Think about it ...

Is what you're doing already almost perfect?

Is it excellent and usable?

Don't just settle for the mediocre.

Of course, you want to strive for perfection.

But, know that you're never gonna reach that goal.

But, you can reach excellence.

And that's what we want to do.

So, don't beat yourself up about

whatever you're doing, whether

it's drawing something, taking a picture,

doing some editing, do your best.

Get it to the point that you would like it at.

But, settle for excellence.

Strive for that perfection and

settle for excellence.

And remember, you are a Young Achiever.

You got this.

To see more Young Can Too™, you

can hit the Subscribe link down below

and you can check out our website,

at youngcantoo.com

Thank you for watching.

[upbeat music]

For more infomation >> Strive for Perfection - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Nature Cure For ED (Erectile Dysfunction Impotence) - Duration: 4:15.

For more infomation >> Nature Cure For ED (Erectile Dysfunction Impotence) - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

Mobile Solutions for Student Engagement - Duration: 1:03.

The more students get involved in campus life, the more likely they are to stay in school.

But reaching students in traditional ways is less effective when most of them are glued to their smartphones!

So, here's what you need.

MobileUp Software.

Our affordable, customizable mobile solution connects with your students more effectively through an engaging app.

Send attention-grabbing notifications …

Help students find and join campus clubs and organizations…

Use location services to automate messages and check-ins…

Distribute discounts for campus establishments…

Deliver specialized content for orientations, traditions, and other events all year round.

And use our participation reports to drive strategies and recognize achievements.

The results?

3 times more engagement…

5 times more views than emails…

Less than 4 hours per week of work required… it's mobile made easy!

MobileUp Software. Powerful apps. Actionable data.

For more infomation >> Mobile Solutions for Student Engagement - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

For The Record: United Against Hate - Duration: 23:54.

For more infomation >> For The Record: United Against Hate - Duration: 23:54.

-------------------------------------------

December Comebacks And Holiday Releases To Get Excited For(News) - Duration: 3:40.

December Comebacks And Holiday Releases To Get Excited For

The world of K-pop has lots of new releases in store for December, including some special gifts for the holidays. Check out what you should be getting ready for in the last month of 2017 below!.

Soompi. Display. News. English. 300x250. Mobile. English. 300x250. ATF.

Rain is set to make a long-awaited comeback on the first day of the month with his new mini album, which will feature the title track "Gang. Hommes Lee Hyun will also be releasing a self-composed new track on December 1.

HyunA will be releasing a "thanx single" on December 4 entitled "Lip & Hip. Zion. T is set to put out his first ever winter song on that day as well, and the track is a collaboration with Lee Moon Se.

Pledis Entertainment ballad singer Han Dong Geun will also be releasing a new mini album on December 4.

DAY6 is due to make a comeback on December 6 at noon KST with their full album "Moonrise.

" This will be the last release in their 2017 monthly project, and it follows their "Sunrise" album from the first half of this year.

Cre. ker Entertainment will be debuting a new boy group on December 6, as the twelve-member group The Boyz will release their debut album "The First" that day.

GOT7 is gearing up to release the "present edition" of their latest mini album "7 for 7" on December 7. Flying will be making a comeback with their third mini album "The Hottest" that day.

Songstress Yangpa will be returning on December 8 with a new single, as her first comeback in six years.  Starship Entertainment artists are also releasing their annual special holiday song, 2017 Starship Planet, on December 8.

On December 11, TWICE will be gifting fans with a repackaged version of their first full length album "Twicetagram," which will be entitled "Merry & Happy.

Soyou is due to release her first solo album "Part. 1 RE:BORN" on December 13, after recently sharing her pre-release song "I Still" featuring Sung Si Kyung. More to look forward to.

P will be releasing their eighth single album "EGO" next month, with the date yet to be announced. EXO will also be gifting fans with a winter album this December, following the annual tradition that they began in 2013.

Girls' Generation's Taeyeon has been working on a solo Christmas album.  Singer Dean is also planning to share a new single in December.

With so many gifts for K-pop fans coming up in the next month, theres plenty to be excited about. Let us know which release youre getting ready for!.

For more infomation >> December Comebacks And Holiday Releases To Get Excited For(News) - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

MT Spotlight: Santa's Play It Forward set for Dec. 7 - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> MT Spotlight: Santa's Play It Forward set for Dec. 7 - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Why You Need to See a Chiropractor for Sciatica | Align Wellness Center in Northbrook, IL - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> Why You Need to See a Chiropractor for Sciatica | Align Wellness Center in Northbrook, IL - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Ready for Online Learning - Duration: 4:09.

Music

Hey

Do you know what the Wi-Fi password is? Yeah

It's all lowercase, one word, avocado toast but all be "As" are the at symbol

It's a little symbol that looks like an A, but it's got the circle around..., Hey bro',

I know whatan @ symbol is. I'm an online student. Oh hey I remember you from orientation. I'm Amy.

I'm David.

So online courses start next week

You ready? I was online before it was cool.

I can handle myself. I just trashed a troll on the discussion board you know what troll I told us a person...

I know what troll is

Wait are you in psych 101 with Dr. Parts. Please look what he wrote

You are... Oh!..

And you use the poop emoji

Nice

Hey, no offense, but maybe your emails and group discussion should be a bit more professional

And a little friendlier - hey that troll had it coming.

You know that troll was your professor, and he was just telling you you need a laptop for a class work. Laptop?

- hashtag, get with the times

Check this out

Classroom of the future

And have you ever actually tried to write a 15 page essay on a smartphone

Trust me you're going to wish you had a laptop

Well, I guess it would be more legit to have a keyboard

Look your first online classes can be overwhelming you really have to be a self-starter, and we're here if you need any advice

Please you know one time I had to skype three girlfriends at the same time

I think I can handle a few online classrooms. You sound like a self-starter to me

And you know how to do video conferencing too - yeah, you're all set man. You might want to work on your scheduling skills though

It's the internet I can go to class whenever I want I

Could go in my pajamas. Actually a lot of online classes meet at a certain time

Like I have a timed exam online tomorrow, so I should probably start studying

You can still wear your pajamas though.

Wait

You mean I can't binge watch my online classes the way I do Game of Thrones?

You really need to work on your time management skills. I'm glad you have a good internet connection

Kinda reminds me of this one time when I tried to attend class on my neighbor's Wi-Fi... Look

It's about more than just technology. Okay. It's about your goals, what learning styles work best for you, and your personal discipline

It's a jungle out there

Man you guys are major party poopers you know actually this isn't for me

Wait we didn't mean to scare you off, I mean you should really stay in school. Yeah, you'll be great. Relax

I'm gonna sign up for classes on campus

Meet more ladies that way

I'll catch you on the flip side you

Should still get a laptop though

I had a laptop before it was cool.

Adios.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét