Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 30 2017

BREAKING: Trump Just Called For Immediate Investigation Into Shocking Death Of BIG Liberal�s

Young Intern President Donald Trump an early morning tweet

suggested that frequent unhinged critic Ex-Florida Congressman Joe Scarborough who is now the

host of MSNBC�s Morning Joe killed one of his interns back in 2001.

Back when Joe Scarborough was a Republican congressman from Florida, 28-year-old Lori

Klausutis, who was one of his interns, was mysteriously found dead in his Florida district

office. There is no proof that Scarborough had anything to do with it but the case grew

cold and accusations started to fly.0 SHARES

Facebook Twitter

President Donald Trump an early morning tweet suggested that frequent unhinged critic Ex-Florida

Congressman Joe Scarborough who is now the host of MSNBC�s Morning Joe killed one of

his interns back in 2001.

Back when Joe Scarborough was a Republican congressman from Florida, 28-year-old Lori

Klausutis, who was one of his interns, was mysteriously found dead in his Florida district

office. There is no proof that Scarborough had anything to do with it but the case grew

cold and accusations started to fly.

According to Scarborough, the official story was that Klausutis died after hitting her

head on a desk when she fainted while alone in Scarborough�s Fort Walton Beach Florida

office. But soon after her death allegations spread all over the Internet that Scarborough

had indeed been involved although according to investigators there was no obvious evidence

of foul play. But it�s notable to mention that in 2003 Scarsbouroh joked about the incident

with Don Imus on The Imus� radio program and.Via Steemit:

The Curious Case Of The Death Of Joe Scarborough�s Intern Lori Klausutis

With recent attacks on President Donald Trump and accusations of threats of blackmail by

Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, the daughter of the co-founder of the Trilateral Commission

Zbigniew Brzezinski. Some information about Scarborough�s past has come to surface.

No matter what you believe about the exchange between Trump and the two MSNBC hosts the

following information is more important than allegations of behavior between the two because

it involves the death of a young intern Lori Klausutis and the subsequent cover up. I won�t

be looking at the speculation of any of the drama. I draw no bias to either side or conclusion

until evidence is presented instead, I�ll be examining the case of Klausutis who was

found dead in Scarborough�s Fort Walton Beach office.

Scarborough used to serve as a U.S. Republican Congressman from Florida�s 1st District

from 1995 � 2001, he shortly resigned five months into his fourth term in September 2001.

Two months before his resignation on July 20th, 2001, his intern Lori Klausutis was

found dead inside his office on his floor.

Her body was discovered by a couple who wanted to speak to Klausutis about a work permit

issue they had.

However, the once respected news agency CNN reported that Scarborough was set to reign

as early as May 2001. So the death of his aide probably didn�t have anything to do

with his resignation.

Scarborough�s office released the following press release on Klausutis� death:

�My staff and family are greatly saddened by the loss of Lori Klausutis. I know Lori

will be missed by the thousands of citizens who regularly contact my office to seek assistance

with a variety of problems. May God grant Lori�s family the grace, comfort, and hope

that will get them through this difficult time,� Scarborough�s office said.

Scarborough claimed that he had resigned �in order to spend more time with his children.�

�In the last month or two, I�ve had thousands of different rumors launched against me. I�d

rather keep this private right now,� he added.

The story of the death of Klausutis was swept under the rug and was barely covered by the

media perhaps because two months later on September 11th the largest terrorist attack

on American soil occurred or maybe the media didn�t see significance in covering the

mysterious death of a young woman?

Fort Walton Beach Police Chief Steve Hogue said that preliminary findings from the medical

examiner�s office of Dr. Michael Berkland showed �no foul play or any outward indication

of suicide.�

So how did Klausutis die then?

The official autopsy report stated her death was an �accident� attributed to � �undiagnosed

cardiac arrhythmia� and due to this fact her �breathing stopped she fell and hit

her head, on an office desk and died,� Berkland said.

Scarborough�s press secretary, Miguel Serrano also stated that Klausutis had known prior

�health conditions� but didn�t provide specifics when questioned. And Scarborough

himself told reporters that she had a �complicated medical history� including �stroke and

epilepsy.�

Which an immediate family member disputed and denied stating she had no prior �health

conditions� since she was a documented marathon runner who had recently run an 8K with a respectable

time and she belonged to the Northwest Florida Track Club.

On August 29th, 2001, two Fort Walton Beach police officers Stephen Sequeira and crime

scene expert Dusty Rhodes who witnessed the autopsy of Klausutis, said that her �skull

had been fractured,� reported NWFDailyNews.

But this was never taken into account in the final autopsy report, and Dr. Berkland stated

knowledge of the injury was insignificant and was simply just from the cause of her

fall.

�We know for a fact she wasn�t whacked in the head because of the nature of the injury,�

Berkland said, downplaying the woman�s injury.

Then on Sept, 1st 2001 Dr. Berkland released the autopsy report of Klausutis� death an

18-page document stating he wanted to �extinguish the fires Of speculation� surrounding the

case.

Reiterating his previous claims the report stated that Klausutis had �died from striking

her head on the edge of a desk in the office. The fall that caused her to strike the desk

was likely triggered by an undiagnosed heart condition known as floppy mitral valve disease,

which is typically marked by abnormal heart rhythms.�

Berkland noted his report was backed up by two people, including a postal worker and

co-worker of Klausutis a woman identified as Tiffany Bates, both said she told them

she was �anxious and did not feel quite right� prior to her death.

There was no sign of a break-in or struggle. However, a security guard Don Graham, owner

of D-Train security company, stated that he �may have missed� checking to see if the

doors at Scarborough�s office were locked.

Scarborough himself has an alibi he was in Washington at the time of her death according

to a report by the Pensacola News Journal.

Despite these facts several questions remain, as Denis Wright and Chris George, AMPOL (American

Political Journal) pointed out.

1. �Were Lori�s medical records thoroughly examined for any evidence of the pre-existing

heart condition? It would seem that someone must have examined her heart if she ran 8Ks.

2. �Did Dr. Berkland personally examine the site of death in undisturbed condition

in order to support his later conclusion that the physical evidence was compatible with

his later conclusions? 3. �Presumably the heart valve condition

alluded to is Mitral Valve Prolapse. This may be associated with arrhymias, but rarely

with VTach (Ventricular Tachacardia) or VFib (Ventricular Fibrillation), the only arrhythmias

which would stop the flow of blood to the brain.

4) If Lori�s death was just a simple accident, then why did Rep. Scarborough and his spokesman

Miguel Serrano feel the need to go to two different local TV stations within three hours

of her body�s being found and invent a nonexistent history of chronic medical conditions for

her � in other words, why did they feel the need to lie about Lori�s health?

5) Would you trust without question the word of a Medical Examiner who lost his ME license

in two separate states (Missouri and Florida) because he LIED about his autopsy work (for

instance, saying he had autopsied some brains when he hadn�t)?

6) Why should whoever wrote Ms. Klausutis� obituary feel it was appropriate to mention

nearly everything about her life � EXCEPT where she�d been working since 1999?

7) Dr. Berkland and his supervisor at the time, Dr. Gary Cumberland were known to be

high-giving donors to Scarborough�s Congressional campaigns. Did their relationship with Scarborough

influence any and all the results issued by the M.E.�s Office?

Curiosity also peaks when you learn medical examiner Dr. Berkland�s medical license

in the state of Missouri was revoked in 1998 as a result of him reporting false information

regarding brain tissue samples in an 1996 autopsy report.

He moved to Florida in 1997 and in July 1996, Berkland was suspended from his position as

Medical Examiner in the State of Florida. Yet in 2001, he was issuing reports on Klausutis�

death that were questionable if not outright false.

He was then fired in 2003 for not completing autopsy reports.

Further the man was arrested in 2012, for storing human body parts in a Florida storage

unit in containers filled of formaldehyde and methyl alcohol.

Berkland was charged with � improper storage of hazardous waste, keeping a public nuisance

and driving with a suspended license according to CBS News.

Which not only does Berkland�s work ethic come into question whether he was competent

enough for the autopsy but also the man�s sanity keeping remains of deceased humans

why would anyone do that? Organ trafficking? But that�s a story for another day.

Back to the death of Klausutis knowing this medical examiners shady history you may find

it interesting that the autopsy of Klausutis makes no reference to the time of death according

to a now deleted copy of the autopsy report.

Then there is Scarborough�s alleged odd behavior on a radio show years later after

Klausutis death in 2003.

On May 29, 2003, Scarborough appeared on Don Imus�s radio show where he made the shocking

admission about killing his intern. While complimenting Scarborough on his sense of

humor, Imus said, �Don�t be afraid to be funny, because you are funny. I asked you

why you aren�t in Congress. You said that you had sex with the intern, and then you

had to kill her.� Scarborough laughed and replied, �Yeah, well, what are you gonna

do?�

The audio from the only known recorded upload is curiously �missing� and the page for

the archive.org page is also dead. However, I was able to dig up the oldest date of existence

for this claim from 2004 from the Democrats own website.

If true this is a tasteless �joke� that had it been made today would have instantly

gotten the attention of social media and ruined both men�s careers.

Author and filmmaker Michael Moore also accused Scarborough of killing his intern when he

�registered the domain name JoeScarboroughKilledHisIntern.com,� and was later sued for his action.

i�ll let you draw your own conclusions by the amount of information provided herein.

In no way am I personally suggesting that Scarborough killed his intern, in fact, someone

of his stature would have that job done for him. I am simply stating that her death is

suspicious in my opinion and many things don�t add up.

For more infomation >> BREAKING: Trump Called For Immediate Investigation Into Shocking Death Of BIG Liberal's Young Intern - Duration: 12:12.

-------------------------------------------

Sofia The First Memorable Moments Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 508 - Duration: 15:16.

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT And SUBCRIBE Videos! Thank you!

It's the goldenwing circus the grandest most enchanted circus in all the world

You know it's coming when the wagons appear that crazy

Collages oh the new stained-glass window looks outstanding baileywick can't wait to show it to Queen Miranda the goldenwing circus is in town

Can we go dad can we please please James?

You know the rule no playing ball inside the castle there are too many things that could break like the new stained-glass window

It's very pretty of course it is Sofia right. It's as easy as one two

three

It doesn't matter whether we tell him he's going to see the window when he comes back

Not if we hide it oh come on amber I do it for you he'd do it for you all right fine

Great, thank you

Come on help me push

Just a few more steps hi Daddy, I have a surprise and let's go to the music room

That was close now. Let's finish moving the armor all right oh

That wasn't part of the plan that

Was called song for my beloved parents number one. Oh darn amber. That was lovely

Amber if you'll excuse us I

Have to show you

My new tiara pretty please oh, I'll always make time for you, so it settles you'll see my chiara

It's in my room come on. We can take the long way

It's all cracked

Maybe mr.. Ceedric can fix the window with magic great idea. Let's go ask him

Oh, yes I could if I didn't have a thousand more important things to do you have a thousand things to do

Little do they know that this potion do not fix their broken window kuzey

It gets pulled right into my hands

Lucky for me

Sofia's amulet is nice and small and once I have the Amulet of avalor. I can use its magic

I mean, I really hope this works me too

No opal tiara no here's my new tiara um amber

You've seen that one already we gave it to you for your birthday

I

Could use magic to fix everything

But you're not a sorcerer how hard can it be?

I'll just find a spell in Cedric's book Wade this wand around I really don't think we should do this there

I've been working on my yodeling

Sapir send Sam for zoo free our friend and fix the window, too

There was a stained-glass window here of the entire family

That was what happened here mom dad. What happened was I broke it

It was my fault James. Whoa I was playing ball in the house you did this Sofia

I understand all right everyone time to leave for the circus

the window Sofia played ball in the castle

Sofia the window when it was really me because I didn't want you to get in trouble

But now you're in trouble James. I know how much you love the circus. I wanted to make sure you got to go

Coachman to the circus

James on the other hand if you did take the blame for him that was very kind of you, but a lie is a lie

even if you're trying to help someone I

Hear the jesters are your favorite James yeah

Is something wrong um it's just I have something to tell you Sophia didn't break the window maybe

Yes, it's true. I think it's time we all went home

Families need to be honest and not keep secrets from each other so next time something like this happens

Just tell the truth right from the start. I promise to do that from now on we'll be right back

In that case my friends and I would be happy to give you a special performance right now okay hmm

What do you think Miranda?

But dragon isn't it lovely?

Two princesses and a baby

Hold on I have to get James my surprises are both with the birthday twins of course it is

They're more in the kitchen I'll go get them hey I know what'll cheer you up

I'm your twin. You're my twin wherever you may be you're always stuck with me

Careful, it's great. It's our royal twin song. We made it up when we were little kids. I had it first oh

Why don't you read it together?

Where are the birthday twins?

Happy birthday you too

hmm breakfast you'll just have to wait and see see you at the party I

Have to take Rex for a walk and here we are more goldenberry pancakes are served. It's his birthday -

Enjoy your breakfast Princess amber

My card my party even my pancakes sharing can be hard just

Once of my life I'd like to have a birthday

Wormy, how I despise birthdays

The king always makes me put on a magic show for the children

I need you to cast a spell that gives James a different birthday, so today will just be my birthday

Oh, I'm sure I could cast such a spell

How about that one? No, that's a shrinking spell. Yes one sleeping spell

Losing my patience

Spell really I never need a spell to lose my pay James

Baileywick wants you and amber to pick out games for your party. Just a couple more throws okay here Rex

Ever mr. Cedric hey amber we have to go pick out our party games now, Oh before we go Patrick

What did you do you're supposed to make him to monger than me?

baby, I

Will I just need to find the counterspell

Oh

Can't a bunny finish a meal around here without someone gonna be it's really important that we get the spell book back

Maybe you can help mr.. Cedric find Rex and by that you mean, maybe amber. We need to stay on this until mr.

Cedric undoes this bed. Why don't we take him with us? There'll be plenty of toys to keep him busy

I really must get myself to the gymnasium

I'm gonna need some backup

Choose the party games myself in the dilma tiara James would never let me pick this

Special day amber help me calm him down problem solved now back to picking out my games

Correct James is just as much trouble big or small. I think he's kind of fun fun come on

It's time to pick out my birthday cake oh

Look at all these lovely cakes. I'm going to need total concentration to choose my favorite. They have some privacy

Coconut

James wants to chuck a cake

So sharing your birthday with James and both of us, maybe get cleaned up come on

Crystal ball to your job. Help me find that pesky dog oh?

Wait a minute wait wait

You're supposed to find a buried treasure. Not me

Nice try buddy boy, but I'm smarter than I look. Nope it's gone. Oh, I got it

Let's fetch the dog a bone. How is that gonna? Help us find a spell book because dogs love to bury bones

I'll be taking that spell book now. There you go

Don't look it

It's human genes it's a drive over

great oh

But we don't have to change him back right away if you still want to have the party all to yourself Princess amber

No, brother to share it with

No, we have to find him

He's looked everywhere, where is he oh?

Maybe he's in the throne room come out come out wherever you are James. Are you?

being here oh

I should never have asked Cedric to do that spell. I was just being selfish here goes. I'm your twin

You're my twin. We stick together through thick and sin

No matter what I do

Find you we have

It's

Tried-and-true if I never find you

What if I might win no more I give all the kingdoms to others?

Mind you we have a bond. It's right

Means happening today, well you just hug me but other than that nope hey you got my present oh

Yes, and I love it. Thank you brilliant

Better luck next time. I do not remember choosing this game. Oh, I have your present

Here you found my olgas

Oh wow, what is it a brand new invention?

it's like a unicycle but with two wheels hmm we call it a

bicycle

Looks like it's been a pretty good birthday after all good hello

Amber can I take a ride on your unicorn number James

The derry-o the farmer in the Dell

For more infomation >> Sofia The First Memorable Moments Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 508 - Duration: 15:16.

-------------------------------------------

Football players team up with church to provide for hurricane victims - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> Football players team up with church to provide for hurricane victims - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Clock running out on funding for Texas' Cancer Prevention institute - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Clock running out on funding for Texas' Cancer Prevention institute - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Edmonton Public Schools is building a foundation for student success (AERR 2016-17) - Duration: 5:29.

For more infomation >> Edmonton Public Schools is building a foundation for student success (AERR 2016-17) - Duration: 5:29.

-------------------------------------------

Draft of letter indicates no contracts will be renewed for UM lecturers - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> Draft of letter indicates no contracts will be renewed for UM lecturers - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

NBC fires 'Today' host Matt Lauer for alleged sexual misconduct - Duration: 0:57.

NBC News has fired popular "Today" co-show host Matt Lauer after a colleague accused

him of inappropriate sexual behavior.

The network made the announcement on Wednesday, saying it received the complaint two days

before, which detailed claims of inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace.

NBC added that it believes this may not have been an isolated incident.

Lauer's agent did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Meanwhile just hours after the NBC announcement, U.S. radio host Garrison Keillor said he had

been fired by Minnesota Public Radio after a female colleague accused him of inappropriate

behavior.

He told The Associated Press he just put his hand on her bare back in an attempt to console

her.

They are the latest public figures to be embroiled in allegations of sexual misconduct that have

recently struck down high-profile men in entertainment, politics and media.

For more infomation >> NBC fires 'Today' host Matt Lauer for alleged sexual misconduct - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Final jury selection in Kendhammer case set for Monday - Duration: 1:28.

For more infomation >> Final jury selection in Kendhammer case set for Monday - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

St. Landry Crime Stoppers for Nov. 29, 2017 - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> St. Landry Crime Stoppers for Nov. 29, 2017 - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Several Acadiana musicians nominated for 2018 Grammy Awards - Duration: 0:37.

For more infomation >> Several Acadiana musicians nominated for 2018 Grammy Awards - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Several Acadiana musicians nominated for 2018 Grammy Awards - Duration: 0:30.

For more infomation >> Several Acadiana musicians nominated for 2018 Grammy Awards - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Union: American Airlines Has No Pilots For Flights For Holiday Rush - Duration: 2:53.

For more infomation >> Union: American Airlines Has No Pilots For Flights For Holiday Rush - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

5 For Good: Champions for Children's Gala raises $3.7 million - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> 5 For Good: Champions for Children's Gala raises $3.7 million - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

Warm and Dry... For Now - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> Warm and Dry... For Now - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Immunization Requirements for Students to Attend School in Iowa PSA Video - Duration: 0:31.

You help me learn how to tie my shoe,

you help me learn to ride my bike,

and you helped me with my homework.

You helped them learn to tie their shoes, you helped them learn to ride a bike, and you helped them with their homework.

You always help the ones you love.

So why haven't you vaccinate them yet? Get your kids vaccinated for school to prevent them from getting sick.

It's never too late to vaccinate.

For more infomation >> Immunization Requirements for Students to Attend School in Iowa PSA Video - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Searching for company profiles (incl. SWOT analysis) in Business Source Premier - Duration: 1:51.

Hi, this video will show you how to find the MarketLine company profile and SWOT analysis

in the Business Source Premier database.

MarketLine is a business information publisher that produces in-depth reports on companies,

industries, and countries.

These reports are available in full text as part of the Business Source Premier database

that the Library subscribes to.

Click on Company Profiles on the top menu bar, enter the company name.

If you can't find a profile or not sure what the full company name is, try changing

from the default alphabetical search to match any words.

Profiles are available for most but not all public companies and select large private

companies.

A typical MarketLine report covers business description, history, competitors, and company

view (which is just the letter to shareholders in the annual report of a public company).

Many but not all reports also include a value-added SWOT analysis section that gives you not just

basic facts, but also expert analysis that you can reference when you are constructing

your own SWOT analysis.

If all you need is just the SWOT section, and particularly if you want to compare reports

for the past few years, you can simply do a keyword search.

Type in company name then swot and you will get a list of reports if available.

As always, pay attention to the publication date to make sure it's current enough, esp.

If you are using it to find a company's current problems.

MarketLine company profiles are also available in the Investext database so if your company

doesn't have a profile in Business Source Premier, check out Investext instead.

I hope this video is helpful.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask us!

Thanks for watching!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét