Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 30 2017

The View Is Not Having Donald Trump's Tweets About Matt Lauer's Today Termination

and of course you know who ZT PT yeah that's given D T's a bad name

anyway haha tweeted thank you so we did that

now that Matt Lauer's gon will when will fake news practitioners at NBC be

terminating the contract of Phil Griffin and will they terminate low ratings Joe

Scarborough based on an unsolved mystery that took place in Florida years ago

investigate this is an opportunity to tweet about a sexual harasser a

possibility that's not named trouble what I was going to point out we do this

we talk about him a lot but today I think it actually warrants it because

this is what I would say to you new guy it's all well and good to call folks out

everybody wants everybody wants to know that who's out there let us not forget

that you also have people accusing you and he worked at NBC and you know so

what most importantly I think we were discussing this and they are meeting

earlier is that there's so much going on in the world Russian Jets buzzed a US

Navy plane North Korea tested a missile scared the crap out of me when I was

cooking chicken last night Lindsey Graham says that we may be going to war

zone with North Korea and also all the things we should be talking about in

tweeting well Reza's Roger yes you know I'm gonna keep bringing that up because

the fact that we lost people over there that we lost service people and you have

not said hey Niger we're gonna come and get you you haven't said Jack Dukey

about any of that you made it good you made a good point

about that you said this the more it's playing out the more it seems like a

Benghazi and if people were enraged about Benghazi this is something she

should me angry about this Ayelet got people politicize anything in the

military but especially tragedies like this I don't understand why we're not

talking about this even more I agree with it I in the show well obviously

keep talking about it but I just think when there are so many things going on

world this threat of North Korea right now is the scariest of our generation

what does he what does he consumed by Matt Wow well yeah because he's a he's

really a figurehead at this point he does not dealing with real issues

anymore it seems like he's just like Mad King George on the White House team is

but the optics of it are so dangerous because and it's and him just saying

we'll take care of it like last night I was really I had a friend over and we

were panicking watching and they were like what does this mean and I was like

it's this is it's escalating is what it means and I don't understand we're not

why we're not paying as much attention to it yes I think he has amazing

generals working in his cabinet but saying we'll take care of it North

Korea's rhetoric about him was equally as egregious and I think that we are

living in absolutely perilous times I'm petrified that Pyongyang is going to end

up getting nuked in one way or another and then we're gonna end up in a war

which is not something I felt in a long time so yeah I don't really care as much

about some other things that we're tweeting about it about the hypothetical

situation of executives that I'm unaware of more than North Korea right now I

just I just you know look man I if you hadn't started this we might not be

where we are who are you talking about Trump I'm talking about the guy in the

White House yeah here at NASCAR because you know

they were over there we knew they would add they knew we were here but see when

you start send a wolf boy you don't know what a wolf ticket is what's a wolf

taking this when you you know you use you slamming down words yeah you're this

and you're that little tiny person finding it when you start with that you

see when you have crazy crazy right they do this to each other they are not

thinking oh you know we actually run in countries they're thinking oh I'm gonna

get you yeah we have the capacity in China does

to completely economically bankrupt North Korea China does and we were

promised with president Trump's chocolate cake meeting with President Xi

that that would happen that has not happened and past that we're now as you

said that escalating rhetoric and it's getting larger and larger

so if you want to start rhetoric you better be ready to fight a time will

send your behind over there to fight him

you know we're not gonna hide either but we have to go sell some stuff so we'll

be right back

For more infomation >> The View Is Not Having Donald Trump's Tweets About Matt Lauer's Today Termination(VIDEO)!!! - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

St Andrew's Day Is Very Important To Nicki… - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> St Andrew's Day Is Very Important To Nicki… - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

This is Kickstart Art - #3: Artist Empowerment - Duration: 6:34.

I love to paint, I love to draw.

When I learn more, I get a chance to paint more, draw more, and create more.

After I finished school, I would do my own art when I have free time.

So that's how I got a chance to work at Kickstart Art, as an art teacher,

and also as an artist.

When I was young, my hobby was art.

I was drawing, sketching, on paper,

it was my hobby.

And then, when I got to Mae Sot (Thailand) in 2007,

I met with an artist, Saw Cu Cil,

from Kickstart Art.

From then, I learned when I see his artwork, and I was more interested in art.

When I was young, I wasn't very interested in painting.

Then, when I was fourteen, I was living in Mae Ra Moe Refugee Camp.

When there, I met an artist living in the camp.

I would watch him work, and I became interested in painting.

I would go to him, and he would teach me to draw and paint.

Doing art makes me feel happy, and free.

I can imagine the place where I want to be,

and I can create that place on the canvas.

When I lived in Myanmar, I did not have the same opportunities to learn as now.

Because I did not study at art school,

I did not have the same opportunities to learn.

Now, I can learn in my own way, step-by-step.

Without Kickstart Art, I would not have the same chance to learn, and to grow.

Being an artist, I think is amazing.

For me, it is perfect because my hobby is art.

I do my own art, and my work is also about art.

When I started working at Kickstart Art, I got more opportunities to be an artist.

Because this organisation helped me,

and two other artists,

to support and help us sell our art.

That is the main opportunity that I got.

Other things, I don't think that, if I don't work at Kickstart Art,

I don't know myself how can I become and be an artist?

Also living and being an artist.

Because to [make a] living is to sell my art,

even though it is a little difficult in Mae Sot.

I am working with students, and [Kickstart Art] helps our art sell, they spread our art,

they advertise for us, so it helps me a lot,

and I got a lot of opportunities.

I think there is a lot of benefit with Kickstart Art teaching in migrant schools.

The students like our lessons, and are glad we're there.

It makes me happy when I hear the students say "teacher, teacher!"

I feel proud to be their teacher.

Before, I was an artist. But now, I am a teacher too.

I have more confidence in myself and my work, because of teaching in schools.

It makes me believe in myself as an artist.

I'm very proud of myself,

when I was young, I hoped I would become an artist.

And now I realise I have become an artist.

Not like, a professional, but in my own way.

Without studying at the school, I feel like a success,

because I sold some of my artwork,

and I got a chance to exhibit my artwork in Mae Sot (Thailand).

I am very proud of myself, and very happy.

One thing I want to say is, for those who are interested in art,

but, in Mae Sot, doing art for a living is very difficult,

but, who is interested in art, they can, in the future, if they want to make a living with art,

even though right now they don't have a chance, for example workers, they are working in shops, or working on farms,

in their free time, they have to draw, they have to create, they don't have to give up.

Because when I was a student also, I studied in a migrant [school].

Every time I had a free weekend, every evening,

I would go to my art teacher, and have a look, and draw,

draw my own art piece.

So, I want to say to them, don't give up.

Even though right now, you are not making a living with art,

in the future, you can be, making a living with the art you produce.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét