Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 30 2017

"music playing"

I come to the Fantasy of Lights to have a good time.

All these floats are really well-made and I come with my friends to come hang out and

just have a good time for Christmas, you know.

"music playing"

"clapping"

Also really like the Peter Pan theme.

I like the castle too and the ferris wheel and then Santa comes, I mean he's busy, so

we're privileged to have him come on this night.

Ya, it's pretty cool.

"music"

To look at lights and talk to people.

Really, were just here to talk to people.

It's so fun!

We just love talking to people.

So we're here.

Because that's where the people are. Ya!

"Cinderella music"

"MSU Band music"

I've been going to this event since I was a little kid, because I grew up here in Wichita Falls.

So this has been a big part of my childhood ever since I was little.

It's like a Christmas tradition for my family.

Sometimes it's interesting cause they'll bring in a new light or a new little display, like

the Toy Story one was new.

I know that came in like a couple of years ago, so it's always fun to come back and see

if any of them are new.

But, really its kind of like a nostalgic feeling of coming here with my family.

"music"

For more infomation >> What is your favorite part of the MSU-Burns Fantasy of Lights? - Mustangs Minutes 2, Vol. 3 - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

What Is Your Testimony? - Duration: 6:16.

What is your testimony? Why do you believe in Jesus Christ? Is it because

you have read about Him in the Bible? Is it because you have been brought up as a

Christian? Why do you believe in Jesus? Have you met Jesus Christ and is He real

to you, because if you don't know Jesus for real and if you do not follow and

obey Him, then your faith in Jesus Christ is not real, and it cannot save you? If

you have met Jesus then you will have a testimony. If you have truly believed in

Jesus and you obeyed Him, you repented and you were baptized in water, and you

sought Him with all your power, then Jesus would have revealed Himself to you

and you would have known Him for real, not just because of what other people

told you, but because you know Jesus for real, for yourself. You will have a

testimony. If you don't have a testimony of Jesus then your faith is not real. Why

do you believe in Jesus Christ? I believe in Jesus because He revealed Himself to

me as real, as God Almighty. I have many testimonies of Jesus in my

life. When I was sick and I prayed and He healed me, when I was in a big trouble,

and I prayed He answered my prayers, and He brought me out of my predicament. I

was addicted to tobacco, smoking, and Jesus delivered me, He set me free. I was

a sinner but Jesus Christ made me new inside. I'm

not a sinner anymore, I'm a child of God. Now I walk in His ways I do His will.

He made me free from the desire for sin and for the things of the world. I am

born again because Jesus Christ has put His Spirit in me. I hear His voice. He

speaks to me. Jesus Christ has delivered me countless times. I used to be a pilot.

I flew my own airplane. many times I was in big trouble and I could have lost my

life, but Jesus delivered me countless times. I have so many testimonies of

Jesus Christ, where He answered my prayers, where He disciplined me, when He

spoke to me, where He warned me. Almost 20 years ago I had a heart attack and I

died and I thought I was a good Christian, but I found myself on my way

to hell. Jesus had mercy on me because I pleaded and I asked Him to let me come

back to warn the world that Jesus is alive and hell is real. Jesus allowed me

to come back to come and witness for Him. I am where I am because Jesus sent me

here. I'm doing what I am doing because I obey Him. I do it in obedience to Him.

Every day I'm on the internet and I give the message that He gives to me to speak.

If He does not give me a message, I've got nothing to say. Jesus sends me to

speak to people. He reveals new things to me. He explains things to me. He

teaches me and He guides me. He provides in all my needs. I have a testimony of

Jesus Christ. If we do not have a living testimony of

Jesus then our relationship with them cannot be real. Jesus will say to many

people on the day that they die:"Go away I never knew you you workers of

wickedness." Many of them once met Jesus they thought

they were saved. Maybe they said a sinner's prayer, maybe they followed Him

for a while and then they left Him, but they did not stay with Him. We need to

have a living testimony every day, of our relationship with Jesus Christ. If we

don't have that testimony, then we don't know Jesus, then our relationship with

them is not real, and our faith cannot save us. We read in the Book of

Revelations, that they overcame by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of

their testimony. Have we got a testimony of Jesus Christ? Is He real to us? Are we

following Him every day? Can we talk about Jesus, because we know Him for real?

Do we have a living testimony of Jesus Christ?

May Jesus bless you.

Jesus Christ is alive and hell is real. I am here to

introduce you to Jesus Christ so that you can know Him, and follow Him and have

eternal life. Subscribe to my channel to learn more about Jesus.

May Jesus bless you.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét