Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 30 2017

Hello, my dear squad leader Yang Yuan

I heard that you're about to leave the military and I know you definitely can't bear to go

It's just like how I felt when I left and parted with you

I really feel you, and perhaps you feel a gazillion times worse than I did, I don't know

In any case, I just really miss you

I really miss the days in the army, being with you guys

But I didn't expect that you would leave the army so soon

I hope that you'll be able to pursue your dreams after you leave

and do the things you want to do

And you'll be happy

and your family can also be safe

and may everything go smoothly for you

If you have any needs, you can tell me any time

because even if we were only fellow soldiers for one day, we are fellow soldiers forever

If you have any need at all, I Huang Zitao will be there to help you immediately

I love you

For more infomation >> [ENG]20171130 ZTAO message for squad leader Yang Yuan who's leaving the army - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

AVA : Augmented Backpack for Child Safety - Duration: 2:43.

Hey we are team AVA

and we have developed an augmented backpack that aims to

revolutionise safety for school going students

and bring peace of mind to

hundreds and thousands of families all over the country

With frequent kidnappings, and thousands of missing children reports filed every year in India

the issue of child abduction demands an immediate cure and AVA provides just that.

The first step in our user research process

was to identify the stakeholders.

Both parents and children are the primary stakeholders

and we focused on meeting their needs, their requirements while designing the backpack.

We visited 3 different locations in Delhi to meet families

from diverse economic backgrounds and understand their point of view.

Talking to the parents helped us accumulate

a lot of information about the challenges they currently

face- in regard to their child's safety, their inhibitions while using such a device

their financial limitations

and features they want in such a backpack.

All this information helped us in

designing a virtual prototype for the backpack

and a wireframe for the accompanying android application.

These visuals helped us in developing a working prototype of the backpack

The front of the backpack incorporates a neopixel

led ring along with led strips on the side,

which are triggered if the child seems to be in distress.

The distress can either be voice induced, "help", "help"

or if there's a sharp change in velostat resistance attached around the bag handle.

At the back a phone is attached which acts as

a camera, a microphone and a GPS tracker,

the data from which can be accesed using the

AVA Backpack connect app to be installed by parents

and used as a live streamer, location tracker

and a distress notification receiver.

There is also a first aid kit attached to

prevent any serious physical injury.

Now you will ask us what's inside the backpack?

Well, the AVA is powered by an Adafruit Feather Bluefruit

which comes with inbuilt Bluetooth module

with which it continuously communicates with the Anroid app.

This development board is connect to the neopixel strips

and a velostat sheet fitted inside

the top handle of the bag.

The velostat changes its resistance in response to

pressure and thus alerting the system about any

unwanted physical contacts.

For more infomation >> AVA : Augmented Backpack for Child Safety - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

ಹಾಸಿಗೆ ಹತ್ತು | Kannada Rhymes for Children | Shemaroo Kids Kannada - Duration: 3:23.

There were ten in bed

And the little one said

Roll over, roll over."

So they all rolled over and one fell out.

Now there were nine in bed

And the little one said,

"Roll over, roll over."

So they all rolled over and one fell out.

Now there were eight in bed

And the little one said,

"Roll over, roll over."

So they all rolled over and one fell out of the bed.

Now there were seven in bed

And the little one said,

"Roll over, roll over."

So they all rolled over and one fell out.

Now there were six in bed

And the little one said,

"Roll over, roll over."

Now they all rolled over and one fell out.

Now there were five in bed

And the little one said,

"Roll over, roll over."

Now they all rolled over and one fell out of the bed

There were four in bed

And the little one said,

"Roll over, roll over."

So they all rolled over and one fell out.

Now there were three in bed

And the little one said,

"Roll over, roll over."

So they all rolled over and one fell out.

There were two in bed

And the little one said,

"Roll over, roll over."

So they all rolled over and one fell out of the bed

And the little one said, "Goodnight!"

"Goodnight!"

For more infomation >> ಹಾಸಿಗೆ ಹತ್ತು | Kannada Rhymes for Children | Shemaroo Kids Kannada - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

It's Been A Long Road For Sacramento's MLS Dreams As City Becomes Finalist - Duration: 3:09.

For more infomation >> It's Been A Long Road For Sacramento's MLS Dreams As City Becomes Finalist - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

Novartis and Microsoft unveil the ViaOpta Hello app for Windows 10 PC - Duration: 1:48.

Over 55 million individuals worldwide have vision loss.

They lead a wide range of rich, full lives but

still have challenges and needs that are not being met.

Novartis is committed to helping all people

that are affected by challenging healthcare issues.

As a leading global pharma company, we consider helping

patients with visual impairment as our social responsibility.

Over the years,

technological strides have been made to improve accessibility.

But for individuals with vision loss, the uncertainty about

nearby people and surroundings can still be sources of anxiety.

Patient organizations raised this key unmet need.

>> Starting ViaOpta Hello Desktop.

>> And we realized, that to make a difference in accessibility,

the next step was to create a digital solution.

>> Persons in picture, Nick.

>> Working with Microsoft, we are developing the ViaOpta Hello

solution, powered by Windows 10 and Microsoft Cloud.

To help people with vision loss engage the world in new ways.

>> I see a small house.

>> By identifying their surroundings including people,

places and objects.

>> Persons in picture, Gavin, Nick.

>> We want to build connections and provide peace of mind for

people with vision loss.

>> I see a kitchen with stainless steel appliances.

Persons in picture, Marcus.

>> If we can create a connection that enables our patients to

participate more fully in their lives-

>> I see a flower arrangement.

I see a produce market.

>> We have lived our vision.

New digital solutions are being built every day and Novartis is

on the front lines changing the practice of medicine.

>> [MUSIC]

For more infomation >> Novartis and Microsoft unveil the ViaOpta Hello app for Windows 10 PC - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Reading Goals for 2018 | CharisseAudrei - Duration: 5:30.

[Music]

Hi. My name is

A-U-D-R-E-I

Audrei and welcome to my channel CharisseAudrei.

As for coming near

2018 I am collecting some goals,

Some reading goals of mine to accomplish next year.

So I've been taking this time

in November to reflect on my goals

from

2017 and make new ones

For 2018 and what I want to accomplish.

The first one is to finish the brothers Grimm's fairy tales a complete

Completed fairy tales. I only got into

The beginning in this book I am on

228 and the next read would be the Wolf in the Fox, and they have plenty plenty more of

Short stories in here. What short stories I'm looking forward to reading into

finishing this book is

Little Red Riding Hood,

Show White and rose-red, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Hansel and Gretel, the Crystal Ball,

Sleeping Beauty, and that is it. I am hoping to finish this

by the end of 2018. So this is one of the goals of mine. Another one is to

finish the series

I've started that I really liked the first book in and that I'll just give you guys a couple examples is

the Lunar Chronicles and the Percy Jackson series, I would really like to

Finish three... finish both of them. Hopefully when ever I get the books or check them out at the library.

Please check out library books because books can get expensive.

So I'm pretty good at a big bargain sale. There's more series than that. I've been really interested in Stephen King.

Every time I see his name Stephen King

It makes me want to say Stefan King from some reason

so let me know I'll get that problem because I really got that problem and

This one is in my thick ass book collection and when I say thick ass book collection that means their thick ass books.

So [Laughs]

That would be Under the Dome by Stephen King this is about

1072 pages

So it's the hucka Chuncka.

The only Stephen King book I read was Carrie, and I like that book.

This was the second book of Stephen King I had owned and the last mine recently got

was the Shining. I don't think I will read IT though, so Alexa I props to you on that.

I also want to read up on some veganism books because one of my goals for

2018 is to become vegan and

I've been contemplating about this for years quite some years now.

I want to go through with it next year as I'm preparing for that in eating last of last

of my journey as eating meat and dairy products.

I slowly changed over the years certain items from fast-food joints and just

the way I cook food now in my house.

I think I really want to go through with it because it's something I've been

dreaming about doing just like YouTube. I would watch youtubers and say wow I really want to do YouTube but

Never do it, and NOW I'm doing it. So.

Next year is about achieving

goals that you have for years and

achieving that and I hope you guys keep that as well and grow with books.

Really, hope you guys

achieve the goals that you set for

2018. Even though in life, we've been always asked

What are you gonna be when grow up?/ and What are you gonna do five years from now? I feel those are

overrated questions because

Nobody really knows where you're gonna be at in, Really!

Nobody knows where they're gonna be five years from now, but

it's really good to have an idea of where you want your life to be and see as you grow up you see people

changing what they are being becoming and just always evolving and change.

It's always really great to have goals to know where you want to go and what you want to do and always

checking in with yourself and seeing with your intuition

where your path where your next step in your path is gonna. Go. I'll see you guys next time in my new video and

I hope you guys like and subscribe follow me on all my social

Medias because I'm an active on there, and I'll see you guys later

[Music]

For more infomation >> Reading Goals for 2018 | CharisseAudrei - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

Kızlarım İçin / For My Daughters Trailer - Episode 1 (Eng & Tur Subs) - Duration: 1:03.

It is said that a father is like a plane tree.

Even though it has no fruits, its shadow is more than enough.

My name is Yaşar.

I am a father.

I am the father of five daughters. My eldest is married.

I named them all after birds.

Do you know why?

For them to be free.

The story I will tell you is not mine, its my daughters story.

A father would never let her children and wife be in need of others.

Think about us for once... Act like our mother for once!

- How could you still believe that you'll fall in love... - Stop!

...get married and live happily ever after like it is in fairy tales? I don't understand this.

It happens in the family.

Forgive me, my daughter.

There is nothing to forgive. No matter what happens, you are my father.

Dad!

For more infomation >> Kızlarım İçin / For My Daughters Trailer - Episode 1 (Eng & Tur Subs) - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Ember Month!! Injured Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment After Motor Accident In Lagos - Duration: 1:37.

Ember Month!! Injured Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment After Motor Accident In Lagos

A ghastly motor accident involving a truck and a commercial bus occurred earlier today at Ilaje bus stop before Ajah area in Lagos.

One of the accident victims was carried in a wheelbarrow as he was rushed by passersby for medical treatment.

Security operatives arrived the scene to calm the angry mob who were about to go on rampage.

Another photos below:.

For more infomation >> Ember Month!! Injured Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment After Motor Accident In Lagos - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Johny Johny Yes Papa Amazing Songs With Animals For Kids 3D Animation English Rhymes Songs for Kids - Duration: 0:56.

Johny Johny Yes Papa Amazing Songs With Animals For Kids 3D Animation English Rhymes Songs for Kids

For more infomation >> Johny Johny Yes Papa Amazing Songs With Animals For Kids 3D Animation English Rhymes Songs for Kids - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

WISE Advice - Advice for entrepreneurs approaching investors - Duration: 4:17.

What advice can you give to approaching investors?

So I think you, yeah it's a hard

one, that's a hard one, because I think a lots of different investors look for

different things, I mean, our philosophy is very much about in backing the jockey,

so we look at the individual as a human being, as an entrepreneur, as a

businessman, as a family man as a potential friend as a cultural add or

cultural fit, you know, we term the, we've seen it used now cultural, to add

value to your culture as opposed to just to fit in So we look at that

whole package and we pack the jockey that's really been our culture and I

think a lot of other investors would look at the same, but you need to

add value to the investor world as well, you know, you need to with show financial

gain, financial return and make sure it's a model that works for everyone

Approaching investors is, look think what you're looking from investors, so if

you're looking only for money think twice, because you cannot find money

through strategic partners that will bring you a network and even channels so

in the end you have a product, you need a channel and you need people in the

ecosystem to help you do it. So if you can take those three better

than taking only their money, the money element.

I think many times entrepreneurs approach investors and that don't actually know what they want

from the investor, yes I want many, but what what am I going to do of the money,

why do I want you as an investor? So I think the most important thing about

investors is knowing what you actually want from the investor and whether it

would be a fit for you and sometimes I see people going into a pitch and

they're so intimidated by the investor and that's not the way it should be it

should be a mutual mutual relationship, you need to get something out of them,

they need to get something out of you and approach it like that, see how you

can make it a win-win.

I think the important thing is to ensure

that you find the right investor in other words, that you understand

what they specialize in and what they can provide value to you in so if

there's an investor who specializes in tech and you're in agriculture don't go

to that guy, and as simple as that might

sound you see that people approach investors just arbitrarily without doing

their research on them. The second thing is when you're in front of an investor

is not not bullshit, is to speak straight. If they ask you a question and

you don't know the answer don't bullshit said I love that answer,

write it down and order the question and hopefully you'll get a second chance at it

Yeah you know I have a

weird relationship with investors, I feel like every time I've done something

really successful investors have found me and so it's this cat-and-mouse game

right so when you've got something that good and you've got something that is

gotten that much potential and you're already starting to show it

trust me investors will find you, but if you're waiting and you're sitting around

you've got this idea in this concept and I hear it often,

I just need investments. Uou know what, shut up and hustle, because if you

waiting for investment get started going to be waiting for a long time and so for

me it's a get that ball rolling, get it moving and trust me the people with

money I've got a nose for these things they'll find you, but if you waiting in a

queue to pitch, pitch, pitch, pitch and pitch, pitch, pitch means you're not

spending the time actually getting that momentum going so all of my business

that I've ever been involved in I've had to get that ball rolling just because I

don't want to go begging for money, and I don't mean it's in a derogatory way, but

just, I feel that if you got the right idea and it's got momentum you'll

have the best investors finding you.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét