Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 29 2017

Hey guys So you may have noticed in the description

of some of Censored Gaming's recent videos or over on Twitter that I've recently got

a few writers on-board to help the channel write and research new videos.

This is something I've been experimenting with and, due to the help of the talented

writers who have joined so far, I think it's turned out really well and is a great way

to be able put out more videos for you guys and about more things.

I'm still making a lot of the videos myself and, if you check the description and don't

see a credit section, that means that it was done completely by myself... but yeah, working

with others and getting more people to join the team is something I definitely want to

take further and get some more people on-board and that's what I wanna talk about in this

video and how, if you're interested in joining, you can send in an application to join the

gang.

Firstly though, just so I'm not letting anybody down, there are a few requirements.

Firstly, you must have some form of previous experience in writing.

This can be writing reviews, running a blog... even running your own YouTube channel, as

long as it produces researched and written content.

Also, this doesn't have to be professional experience, so please don't feel too intimated

or anything by this.

Another thing to point out though is how Censored Gaming reports on facts... it doesn't give

its opinion or wild speculation, so please make sure this is a writing style that you'd

be completely comfortable with.

The only other requirement though is that you need to be committed and be able to write

a minimum of 2 videos a month.

So please make sure that you will have the time and will be fully committed before telling

me you're interested.

Now, as for the writing process, I'll give people the full details when talking things

over, but basically, team members have a Twitter chat room where we talk and discuss ideas

and you can either suggest something yourself or I can assign you with something to write

about and be able to give you help researching.

Then when the writings done, I'lll check through and edit the script and make sure it's ready

to go.

The actual process is pretty simple to be honest and I'm always there to help out.

But basically, just ask yourself if I was to give you 10 games rated higher over in

Japan that the West, for example, whether you would be able to write up a video like

this one.

Or if I was to explain how this Pokémon short was censored outside of Japan, whether you

would be able write a script like this video's....

Just take a look at past videos and see what you think and if you're interested don't hesitate

to send in an email and we'll talk things over some more.

Just please remember to include a link to your writing experience in the email.

Also, at the minute, all writers earn $5 per script via PayPal.

I'm hoping that one day I'll be able to increase this but, of course, with the ad issues and

everything, currently it's a bit hard unfortunately.

Team members also have their name credited in the videos and I can also link to things

like YouTube channels and social media accounts.

So yeah, if this is something you're interested in then please get in touch.

I'm also looking for some help editing videos by the way, so if that's something you might

be interested in instead, please get in touch about that as well with some examples of videos

you've previously edited.

Video editing is also paid and at a higher rate than writers, but for the full details

about that, please get in touch so we can discuss things over.

Anyway, hopefully we'll be able to find some new people and make Censored Gaming even bigger

and better.

You'll be able to find Censored Gaming's email in the description, so please go check it

out if you're interested and, for everybody else, I just want to say thanks for watching

and supporting the channel.

As always, it's very appreciated.

Talk to you soon guys and, until next time, thank you for watching,

For more infomation >> Censored Gaming Is Looking For Writers & Editors - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

We were on Television - The baby is coming (Jön a baba) Season 3 episode 2 - Duration: 4:20.

For more infomation >> We were on Television - The baby is coming (Jön a baba) Season 3 episode 2 - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Love is Like a Cocktail Episode 9 – Ninth Glass: Zoom - Duration: 3:01.

Love is Like a Cocktail

Edited at https://subtitletools.com

Good morning, everyone.

Ninth Glass: Zoom

It's time for the weather.

Today will be sunny all day.

The pressure system...

You seem down, Chi-chan.

I'm fine.

Just a little tired.

I see.

Thanks for the food.

Talk to you later.

Chi-chan.

Hm?

Sora...

If you hug someone for thirty seconds, they feel better, supposedly.

How do you feel?

Feel better?

I need another thirty seconds,

please.

Chief.

Professional

Yes?

So, our next PR event...

The Chief is pretty cool, isn't she?

I'm tired.

About Lemon's headgear...

Why did you bring me to the break room?

I'm really tired.

That's what's going on.

What's gotten into you?

Hold on thirty seconds.

People feel better when you hug them.

Huh?

Professional

I'm back.

Welcome back.

You're pretty late.

I'm tired.

Hm? What's wrong?

Hey.

If you hug someone for thirty seconds, they feel better.

Just give it a try.

I'm kinda embarrassed.

Same here...

So wonderful.

It smells of cinnamon.

A drinkable brandy cake.

I want a hug.

Zoom

Tonight's beverage is a Zoom.

Brandy

Honey

Cream

It's a cocktail that represents an embrace.

Shake it hard.

I'm a honey bee Lemon.

I felt energetic all day.

I'm glad.

I was really happy, too!

Are you tired?

Just a little.

It's already been thirty seconds.

No, we need to go thirty seconds longer.

For more infomation >> Love is Like a Cocktail Episode 9 – Ninth Glass: Zoom - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Beyonce's Pregnancy Announcement Photo Is the Most Liked Photo of 2017 | Breaking News Today - Duration: 2:19.

Beyonce's pregnancy announcement photo is the most liked photo of 2017 2017 has

been a depressing year from mass shootings to noxious political discourse

on platforms like Facebook and Twitter to the countless sexual harassment

stories that have come to light in recent weeks News has been a bit bleak

to say the least but there is one platform that's been an escape and

immune to the toxicity where a few taps and Scrolls will produce countless

photos of friends brunching and cute pugs and sweaters that's right

it's Instagram the Instagram community of 800 million users embraced the themes

of unity and family in 2017 according to the company's year and review data

Beyonce's iconic pregnancy photo received the most likes of the year with

11 point 1 million people double tapping the post she was the fourth most

followed celebrity 108 million followers behind singer / actress Selena Gomez who

topped the list with over 130 million followers

soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo 116 million and singer Ariana Grande 115

million Ronaldo had the second most liked photo of the year which celebrated

the birth of his twins tellingly the word love' was the most

used hashtag while instagrams most used face filter for stories was the puppy

the most Instagram cities or New York Moscow in London Disney Linden Anaheim

was the most popular place in the world for posts followed by Times Square

Central Park and the Eiffel Tower the most important list though the most

followed pets saw jiff boom 7.1 million followers beating out now is the cat 3.5

million and Doug the Pug 3 million poor Doug he likes nap cat was so clearly

robbed

For more infomation >> Beyonce's Pregnancy Announcement Photo Is the Most Liked Photo of 2017 | Breaking News Today - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

THE IDOLMaSTER CINDERELLA GIRLS Theater (TV) Episode 22 – Achoo! / Knitting Is the Mark of a Mom - Duration: 3:01.

Edited at https://subtitletools.com

The IDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Theater

Cinderella Girls Theater.

Achoo!

I feel hot after making this snowman.

Oh, I know.

I'll put my coat on him.

That's cute.

I agree...

I'll give him my muffler!

I'll give him my ear muffs...

What a lucky snowman you are!

Looks good.

Perfect...

Now that's a winter outfit.

Achoo!

We gave our winter gear to the snowman.

We did.

Worth it, right?

Knitting Is the Mark of a Mom

Please, Cinderella...

Dreams are...

Chie-chan! Are you knitting?

That's right.

Wow, you can knit? You're like a mom!

You're "Chie Mom" now.

A mom, huh?

But you have a mom, don't you?

I do, but she's busy. She can't play with me much.

Mom candidates.

But when there are lots of new moms at the agency, I'm not lonely.

Nina-chan...

And Dad, too!

Da...?

I want the producer for my dad!

Th-The produ...

You should marry the producer, please!

M-Me, marry Mr. Producer?

You're really fast at knitting!

It's too soon! I couldn't! I-I...

Tiptoe Valentine

Tachibana-san, who are you giving your true love chocolate to on Valentine's Day?

I'm working as an idol, so I can't do that.

Oh, never mind, then.

Valentine's Day...

Honestly, I'm not at all interested in boys my age.

He would have to be a more mature, older man...

But...

He probably thinks of me as a kid...

I want to grow up fast.

Preview

Me, Mr. Producer's bride...

Bride... bride...

His missus... his wife...

W-Welcome home, dear!

Would you like dinner?

Holy cow! It's so fluffy!

A bath? Or m-m-m-m...

For more infomation >> THE IDOLMaSTER CINDERELLA GIRLS Theater (TV) Episode 22 – Achoo! / Knitting Is the Mark of a Mom - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Why Lorraine Is Thankful For Oil & Gas | NMOGA - Duration: 0:35.

My name is Lorraine Bridges.

I enjoy bringing my students here to learn about all the career opportunities,

scholarships that the petroleum engineering industry has to offer them

and I teach at Centennial High School.

I've been teaching for 18 years.

I'm really grateful that the oil and gas contributes large amounts of money;

we received over 136 million dollars to our public education system at Doña Ana County

and we're very grateful, so, thank you very much.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét