Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Dec 1 2017

LIBERAL HEADS EXPLODE AFTER DISCOVERING WHERE PRESIDENT TRUMP IS DONATING HIS Q3 SALARY

TO Liberals have been attacking President Trump

on every single issue ever since he was elected President.

Despite the fact that he pays more in taxes than Bernie Sanders and donates more than

half of the liberals in America combined, they still have the nerve to call him greedy,

selfish, and evil.

Even when he�s been donating his Presidential salary over the past year to various causes,

they�ve still found reason to attack him.

Some of them were furious when he donated his salary to preserve a Civil War battleground,

claiming that he�s promoting white supremacy�you just can�t win with these people.

Today however, President Trump announced that he will be donating his salary to combat the

opioid crisis in America, and it�s making liberals furious.

Rather than being grateful that he�s donating tens of thousands of dollars, unlike President

Obama, they�re complaining that he�s donating it to the wrong causes (AKA not to race-baiting

organizations or transgender degeneracy).

Fox News reports:

President Donald Trump has donated his third-quarter presidential salary to help the Department

of Health and Human Services� efforts to combat the opioid crisis, acting HHS Secretary

Eric Hargan and the White House announced on Thursday.

�His decision to donate his salary is a tribute to his compassion, to his patriotism

and his sense of duty to the American people,� acting HHS secretary Eric Hargan said during

Thursday�s White House press briefing.

Hargan said the money will be used in the planning and design of a large-scale public

awareness campaign about the dangers of opioid addiction.

�HHS is proud to be working with the White House on this effort, and our team of public

health experts brings a great deal of experience and expertise to the table regarding how to

make these campaigns effective,� Hargan said.

�At HHS, our goal is to create healthier lives, stronger communities and a safer country.

And we�re glad to have a president who recognizes that the opioid crisis is a huge threat to

all three of these goals.� Trump has vowed to donate his entire annual

salary of $400,000 while he is in office.

His first-quarter salary went to the National Park Service, and his second-quarter salary

was given to the Department of Education.

For more infomation >> LIBERAL HEADS EXPLODE AFTER DISCOVERING WHERE PRESIDENT TRUMP IS DONATING HIS Q3 SALARY TO - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

BLOC BLITZ IS ALMOST HERE! [Read the pinned comment] - Duration: 1:22.

now I don't know how long this video is gonna be but I definitely can tell you

that this is gonna be a short video because I'm gonna be saying in this

video is that block bleats is coming out tomorrow and I don't know what I'm gonna

do for the day that it releases I'm probably gonna be recording like a live

game play again just like I did last video so stay tuned for that like if you

just press the Bell as soon as you press the subscribe button it's right there

like if you press the subscribe button you'll see a bell you press it and then

and then you get notified of me doing what I normally do but anyways I think

that's it for this video like there's nothing else to say for this video umm

there's definitely gonna be an upload tomorrow or I can't guarantee it I can't

guarantee there's it that there's gonna be an upload tomorrow but what I can say

is that I'm assuming that there is gonna be an upload tomorrow I also definitely

won't be at the exact time of the release because of course I'll be at

school but oh well who cares all I'll just go ahead and play it on the day

that is released it just doesn't matter like as long as I play it on December

1st I'm all good but yeah that's pretty much it for this video like I don't I

really don't have anything else to say

For more infomation >> BLOC BLITZ IS ALMOST HERE! [Read the pinned comment] - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

FEMA Trailers - Why is it taking so long? - Duration: 2:49.

For more infomation >> FEMA Trailers - Why is it taking so long? - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

'Classroom of the future is here today:' Generous gift opens doors for YSU - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> 'Classroom of the future is here today:' Generous gift opens doors for YSU - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Why We Think California is Awesome - Duration: 1:13.

California, it's awesome.

And living here does come with a big price tag.

The thing is,

when you buy a home in California,

you get a lot more than a house.

You get adventure in the mountains on a single tank of gas.

The Pacific at your fingertips.

Trails and adventure, at every turn.

We've got one-of-kind watering holes

and farm-fresh cuisine.

Out here,

we can do slow

and we can do fast.

Your house is like a base-camp

and every day you've got a chance to see the world from a different point of view.

So here's where we come in.

The Steven Cozza Real Estate Team

has lived in Sonoma and Marin Counties for more than three decades.

We know what it means to love where you live.

Our attention to detail,

negotiating skills

and above and beyond efforts

take away the stress of buying or selling a home, here in California.

Let us surpass your expectations.

Think of the Steven Cozza Team

the next time you need help with buying or selling a home.

For more infomation >> Why We Think California is Awesome - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

This Mom Is Not Letting Autism Stop Her Son From Inspiring Us All - Duration: 5:07.

- My name is Monica Piper.

I am a proud momma of two boys,

14-year-old son with autism, Shawn,

and seven-year-old sweet boy Aiden.

- [Announcer] Please welcome Shawn Pipes Piper.

- Every time he sings, literally,

my heart is bursting with pride, just bursting.

There were three other moms on our street,

and we all had babies within the same time frame,

and I think I started to notice

around maybe nine, 10 months to a year,

the other kids are babbling or they're talking

or they're making eye contact and he wasn't.

He wasn't doing any of those things.

Do you want to do hi Shawny, I love you?

- [Shawn] Hi Shawny, I love you!

- How about, or do you wanna do oops right now?

I still can specifically remember

the moment when I saw autism for the first time.

And it kind of shakes you,

like could he have autism?

Is this what's going on?

And then you get the formal diagnosis.

Even when you suspect it,

when it's official it literally just changes your world.

And then it's like, okay,

is he gonna have any friends?

Is he gonna be able to live on his own?

Is he ever gonna be able to talk?

He still wasn't talking at that point.

And I'll never forget this,

Jeff just grabbed my hand

and he was like, whatever it takes.

He's like, we'll just do whatever it takes.

It was hard, you know,

it's hard when you're seeing other kids doing things

and your son is not able to do that

and you're working so hard

on just trying to get him to talk, you know.

(strumming guitar) - D flat.

- How is this now? - C.

- If you sing anything,

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star,

you could sing the alphabet,

he would stop everything and stare right at you.

And we didn't think about is as a musical gift,

we just thought oh, that's what soothes him.

(drumming)

(speaking in foreign language)

(whooping encouragement)

- They say that in autism perfect pitch

is more prevalent among kids who have autism,

but to also be able to perform like he does

and just have that joy of being on the stage: rare, so...

(drumming)

♪ So you take a picture of something you see ♪

- When Shawn was about seven, Aiden was born.

He loves his big brother.

There is a true compassion in him for Shawn.

- I am seven years old,

I have a brother with autism.

He is 14 years old,

and I have a fun and happy family.

- You have to choose to count your blessings,

and I think also in the field that I work in now,

that I work with special needs kids,

I see a big spectrum,

and I see kids higher-functioning than Shawn.

I also see a lot of kids much more severe than Shawn.

Okay, which one is greater than?

That's fantastic, my friend.

Good job, you're working hard.

(relaxed music)

- He has Down's syndrome,

so we actually didn't know before he was born.

It was actually pretty devastating,

all of our expectations were changed.

- What time?

She's done an amazing job with my son,

but also with her son,

and always kind of looked at what's she's done

with her son as an aspirational goal.

- Whatever little I can do,

I would love to find more Shawn Pipers out there.

Our kids can contribute cool stuff.

(speaking in foreign language) (rock music)

Thanks to our dear friend,

country star Billy Dawson,

Shawn will be performing at a

celebrity softball game tonight.

It'll be a fun event for all of us.

- [Announcer] Please welcome Shawn Pipes Piper.

♪ God bless America ♪

♪ My home sweet home ♪

♪ God bless America ♪

♪ My home sweet home ♪

(crowd cheering)

- I have a great kid.

Yes, he has autism.

He has a wonderful gift

and we get to share that with the world.

It's not just singing a song,

it means the world to me.

I'm Monica and I'm a Scary Mommy.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét