Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 30 2017

Hello everyone!

Recently I was asked what are my favorite books

and I want to say that one of my favorite books is the bible

because I like reading all these texts and trying to understand

what people were trying to say.

After that I usually read some research or articles

I want to know what exactly all of this meant

because this book tremendously changed my life

and the lives of many nations and other people on earth.

So I'm curious how people could mistranslate something

or misunderstand a certain idea or concept

It's interesting that in the Judaic Torah and in the Christian bible

we always refer to God as a being that is a male.

So he's always either God the Father, or God the son

or God the Holy Spirit

this of course, if you believe in the concept of the holy trinity

or that God the Son and the Holy spirit are also the God.

But for a long time, when reading the first chapter of

the first book in the bible I still don't understand why we

always refer to god as a father – why not a mother?

Or someone without a sex or a gender?

So let's read the first chapter of the book of Genesis

which is in the old testament

26th and 27th verse.

"Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image,

according to Our likeness…"

and then the 27th verse reads –

"So God created man in His own image;

in the image of God He created him;

male and female He created them."

It sound a little weird cuz…

I don't know, it's poetry I guess..

It's confusing why he first says "him" and then "them"

But the most interesting part is that if we look

at the first words in these verses we can see that god said

"Create in our own image"

So, if we're thinking logically, both

male and female are created in the image of one being,

Even if we believe in the concept of holy trinity

still, both male and female were created in the image of God.

So, if we think logically and read this verse, we can

understand that god actually doesn't have a sex/gender.

So it's just our human understanding that we need to

assign god a gender or sex, so he needs to be a male

he needs to be strong, or needs to be our father

he needs to protect us from some evil

deeds or evil people.

But clearly, the bible says that god doesn't have a sex/gender

Because he created both male and female

In his image and likeness..

If we say that God is only male and he's only a man

We exclude women/females from also being

created in god's image.

Because again, if we're thinking logically,

Wow, logic, you're welcome here!

We can see that it clearly says that god created in (his) image

both people, both genders/sexes

God doesn't say "I created man in my image,

but then I decided to change a few things

and I created a woman"

It doesn't say that. It says

"created THEM in God's own image"

therefore those Christians who don't agree

with transgender people or gender-fluid etc. people

they are going against the bible, because even the bible says that god

doesn't have one or the other gender or sex.

For many years Christian, Jewish, Muslim, etc.

women were and are still treated like objects

So they're usually just there as something that

only exists to satisfy all the needs and wants of men

and this kind of thinking is very wrong.

Because again if we read those verses we see –

BOTH created in God's image, equally.

The verses that say that man is to rule over a woman

and the man is like a king in the house

were clearly written by a man

they were definitely not written by god

because God who created BOTH male and female in God's image

would NEVER say something like that

If I were a god and I created humans, male and female,

I'd never tell them that one of them is better,

higher or should be ruling over the other.

How can I as a creator or if you have children, how can you

tell your children that one of them is better than the other

or everyone should obey this one person

or if they were born with a different genitalia they're

somehow better than another person

it would be wrong and very cruel.

The verses that say that men will rule and

women shall serve them – I'm sure that

they were written by men and they were written by humans.

I believe that God would never say something like

this one out of my creation I'll create at a lower status

cuz ya know… it's just a woman.

God created both male and female in his image,

Repeat after me – in his image he created them.

To wrap it up I want to repeat that I think that

God doesn't have a sex or gender.

He doesn't say that he is a father, son, mother,

daughter or grandma

He's a god, if he exists then he's simply

a being that created all of us.

It's always funny when I hear Christians tell me

that "the concept of trinity is so complex no one

can truly understand it!"

but then they tell me about how black

and white our world is,

that we only have two genders – male and female

but the concept of trinity is suuuch a complex concept

no one can really understand it

As soon as I even mention that sexuality, sex or gender

are also quite complex concepts, I get told to shut up

they say – no, no, no! That's all clear, God already got it all

but the trinity – is suuuuch a difficult concept.

So if you struggle to understand trans people who

were born female and became a male, or vice versa

or if you can't understand those who don't conform to

either gender, so they don't feel like they are either,

then think about it – God isn't a male or female, because he is both.

And before you start judging transgender people or other

people on the specter of gender, just remember that God

was assigned a gender by humans.

We, with our limited thinking decided that he'll the father or the son

If you have any thought about this, agree or disagree with me,

I'd be happy to hear from you in the comment section

If you want to share this video with friends then please do it

and give me a like, and I'll see you

in my next video, bye!!

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> What is God's gender? - Duration: 6:58.

-------------------------------------------

Lung Tumor is No Match for Young Athlete - Duration: 3:15.

[begin music]

>> Rob Church: I do a lot of hiking.

I like to run.

I've always liked running ever since I was a kid.

Recently, I've been doing triathlons and

I've just climbed my first mountain, Mt. Whitney.

>> Narrator: Just a few weeks ago, those accomplishments

seemed insurmountable for 26-year-old Rob Church.

That's when his dreams and training were abruptly put on hold.

>>Rob Church: I woke up one morning

after having a persistent cough for about a month and a half

and woke up feeling like I got hit by a truck.

>> Narrator: Physicians in his Orange County health network

told Rob he had a malignant tumor on his left lung

and the lung would have to be removed.

Crushed and distraught,

he turned to Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas

for a second opinion.

>> Samir Makani, MD: The problem is that Rob is such an active kid.

It was one of those things where

I was like this is really going to change this kid's life

if he doesn't have the ability to do

the things he really likes to do.

>> Narrator: The team at Scripps Encinitas,

led by renowned pulmonologist Dr. Samir Makani,

was confident Rob's tumor could be removed with less invasive surgery.

With the help of philanthropy,

the hospital was prepared to treat Rob using state-of-the-art technology,

a kind of GPS system that detects and eliminates tumors using

sophisticated scopes and lasers inserted through the mouth.

>> Samir Makani, MD: We were able to isolate

and remove the entire tumor itself

without disturbing the underlying architecture to the lung.

So we saved his entire lung on that side.

>> Rob Church: I woke up to the news

my dad told me that it was gone, it was out.

And that was probably one of the best feelings

I've ever had in my entire life.

>> Narrator: A few weeks later, Rob was living his dream.

>> Rob Church: Since then, I've summited Mt. Whitney,

the tallest peak in the contiguous U.S.

and done my first half Ironman.

>> Samir Makani, MD: For our team, it makes us feel really special

that we were able to

help him get back to where he wanted to be.

>> Narrator: Scripps Encinitas and its highly trained team

are at the forefront of new approaches

to medical care and surgeries like Rob's.

>> Samir Makani, MD: We're seeing everything move

to a more minimally invasive fashion

and that requires new technology,

it requires innovation, it requires equipment

and that all comes through philanthropy.

>> Narrator: Advanced surgical programs

are putting Scripps Encinitas on the map

as a regional center for innovation.

>> Samir Makani, MD: We're going to move one day to where

we're going to be treating cancers from the inside

and not having to do any type of open surgery.

And here with philanthropy, we see that as our vision.

>> Narrator: It is community support through philanthropy

that helps makes innovative care possible

for so many more patients like Rob.

>> Rob Church: What stood out to me about Scripps Encinitas

was the level of professionalism that they exhibited,

the kindness that everybody had.

>> Samir Makani, MD: I'm hoping we're going to see him on the Ironman

one day in Hawaii

and raising his arms up as he crosses that finish line.

[end music]

For more infomation >> Lung Tumor is No Match for Young Athlete - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Shot Topics with Kelly Karbacz from Orange Is the New Black | Best Products - Duration: 8:56.

- Dude, I've seen the whole thing.

I did it in like fourteen hours.

- Well, and I did too. - One bathroom break.

- Yes.

- Alright. I wore a diaper. - I'm very...

- I'm like that astronaut woman.

- It's TMI and yet I'm excited about it. - Do you remember that?

- Yeah. Yeah.

- Yes!

- We're doing great! - Hey, guys! Welcome to Shot Topics!

We are back and we're psyched

because today we have from Orange Is The New Black, Kelly Karbacz!

- What's up? - Woo!

- I'm here. Hi!

- Who may look a little different, because... - Yes. <i><b><u><font color=#00000000></font></u></b></i>

- Hopefully! - Right. Right. - They better. They better say yes.

- You remember her because she's our favorite,

which I've never said this sentence before ever, white supremacist.

- Not something you usually say to this. - And our first white supremacist.

- Second that we've ever had on Shot Topics.

The other one wouldn't admit it, but welcome we're so psyched to have you.

- Thank you. I'll admit it because she is a character.

- Yeah. - That's the...oh yeah.

- Oh my god. - Exactly.

- I'm thrilled to be here and thank you for having me today.

- Oh my god, this is like a big deal for us because we are huge, huge, huge fans of the show.

- Oh, I love that. Thank you so much. - Yeah, so we kind of don't care the camera is here

we just want to ask you a million different questions. - We just like things to talk about, right.

- We always love like an insider's perspective,

so that you can tell us, because we always want to be a fly on the wall of what happens.

- Right. Sure.

- So like character stuff I'm like, "Who cares?"

We want to know like what goes on kind of behind the scenes.

- Who is friends? Who is sleeping with who?

- Well so we.. - Oh, you want the dirt.

- Yeah. - Okay, I see, I see.

- But we first saw you from what I remember in season four.

- Yes.

- A little bit here and there,

but it was the last episode of season four that is was kind of

you were, you decided to join Piper's accidental like white power group.

- Yeah, so sort of Sankey is introduced in the beginning of season four.

Piper inadvertently creates this white power movement, and Sankey becomes the leader of it.

And then as the season progresses, season four still we're talking about,

Let's see...

I think you know. Initially, she wants power.

She wants respect. She wants to show the other inmates that she is not to be messed with, right.

So that is sort of the way she behaves.

And then what I love was that they gave me these

great moments of kind of possible redemption as the season went on.

- Right. - So I pulled back from confrontation.

- Like i didn't fight Crazy Eyes when I had the chance.

- So I tried to rally the other inmates,

sort of putting my personal agenda aside

for like the greater good of Litchfield trying to take down the guards at the top.

- Yeah. - And I also love that she kind of really

has these times where she tries to

acknowledge that the other women aren't <i><b><u><font color=#00000000></font></u></b></i>

as bad as she may be expected them to be.

And she only pulls back when the rest of

the people in her "family" sort of look at her like, huh.

- Right.Yeah. - You know.

So I love that I'm getting to sort of

play these different things.

And then in season 5 you definitely get to see

different sides of her that you haven't before.

And different colors and you learn a lot more about her.

So I'm really excited for the fans to see all that.

- Are we gonna get like the childhood?

- I can't. I can't, I don't want to give spoilers.

- I'm not done. - We don't know what to do.

- Yeah we can't just. - I've seen the whole thing.

I did it in like fourteen hours.

- Well, and I did too. - One bathroom break.

- Yes.

- Alright. I wore a diaper. - I'm very...

- I'm like that astronaut woman.

- It's TMI and yet I'm excited about it. - Do you remember that?

- No, but I love that.

Because I binged the whole thing.

I was done by Sunday night.

But yeah the reason I don't give spoilers

I mean one because we're not supposed to

but two I love that it's sort of a choose-your-own-adventure.

You know that's what's awesome about Netflix.

So there are people who, we binge it right away or

people who want to savor it and kind of pace it out.

Take their time. - I can't do it.

- So I don't want to spoil anything.

You know, I knew going into this season

that I would have significant storyline,

but you're not really sure what's happening

really until you get the script for the episodes.

So you know, with each episode that came to me

and I would read.

You know, my husband would tease me

because I would, you know, be at the computer

and be, "Yes, oh my god."

- I'm in it! I'm in it!

- He said almost the better show is, you know, watching me read the scripts.

And find out what's happening.

And I was just so,

I'm just so incredibly humbled and grateful to be a part of this show.

So if the blessing of it is never ever lost on me.

so with each with each script I've just been

more and more excited and especially and as you know and you'll see.

That I get to show all these different sides of her

and really be a part of everything that's happening at Litchfield.

it's been a thrill.

It's been it was incredible season to shoot.

It was super intense.

And because the takeover in real time that's happening

with this prison riot hostage situation takes...

- It's like three days, right?

- It's just three days, so it's really detailed

and the stakes are higher than ever for everyone.

So it was crazy to shoot

and I think it will be crazy for the fans to see.

- What did you think about that first really the whole season

took place over two to three days?

And that the prisoners and the inmates

really kind of had control you know,

obviously no spoilers but you know for

the majority-ish of the season.

- Right.

What were your thoughts like as you're thoughts as your reading the scripts?

- Well you know it's really what's cool about it is

like you said there's this

complete shift of power.

And so the dynamics have changed.

and so to watch everyone react and respond to that

I think it's what's really thrilling as the season progresses.

- Sure.

- You know, inmates and guards a like.

How everyone deals with that.

And so...

yeah, I just think it's brilliant what they've done.

How you know the sort of devices change with this different time frame.

And what I was gonna say too about the

the inmates especially having this freedom they've never had before.

So that's what's really interesting to see

how people take to that when they're given more power.

Some people really lean into it and really want to take it on.

And other people kind of want to, you know, keep their distance.

I'm excited for everyone to see how it all unfolds.

I'm excited for everyone to see how it all unfolds. - Yeah. When I first when I was first watching it,

- Yeah. When I first when I was first watching it,

and again I binged the whole thing.

Because I can't, I don't, I don't want, I don't want spoilers,

but I hate living in a world

where other people know and I don't.

I have to just do it. And it was back.

Because in New York it was such a beautiful weekend out.

It was like hot and sunny.

And I was like, "I'm not going outside."

And I'm okay with that. - Nobody better tell me anything.

You know you gotta, you walk like, "Don't tell, don't tell."

- Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah.

- I got it. - It's hard to be on social media during all that.

- Because people are starting to talk about it.

- Those people are jerks. - I know.

- But I have to say what I was first watching

I was like, "Oh they're taking over the prison." Like that's cool.

Then I was like another episode

and then another episode.

And I was like, "I feel like that's kind like what."

But then I was loved that that's what the season was about.

There were so many lessons to be learned in it is well.

I think from a social standpoint

of probably how prisons are and how they're treated.

And kind of what happens when you're not really treated like an animal.

And you get to make some decisions.

And to your point, it's not always you know

everyone overthrowing everything in its hell.

Some people just want to feel that they still matter.

- It's almost like this new little society has been formed because we've taken over.

And you know what I think Orange is so brilliant at

and truly in a class by itself because Jenji is a genius

and our incredible writers.

You know what they do is they,

like you're saying, really tell stories that need to be told right now.

Everything is relevant and so reflective of our society and our current culture.

And, you know, hopefully what it does

is shed light on these issues and start a discussion.

And ultimately hopefully influence change for the better.

And motivate people to stand up and take action. <i><b><u><font color=#00000000></font></u></b></i>

And I thnk that's what's happening.

Not only in the country but at Litchfield

is that there's this resistance and this uprising

and there's injustice happening.

And people know that they have to,

there comes a time when you have to make moves <i><b><u><font color=#00000000></font></u></b></i>

and stand up and take action and fight.

And that's exactly what's happening on Orange.

And I think also why season five will

really in a major way connect with people.

- Do you get the script for the entire season all at once?

And so do you get to figure out like what goes on for your character

And so do you get to figure out like what goes on for your character or like every time? - Nope.

or like every time? - Nope.

- Walk us through it. - Once a week?

- Yeah, I mean literally like we, you know,

we get the script a few days before we start shooting the episode.

So. - So you actually don't know like you, "Like do I die in this one?" <i><b><u><font color=#00000000></font></u></b></i>

- No, really. - What happens to me?

- Until you're, whether it's your paper copy or your digital copy.

- Until you read through and you know what happens.

I mean you, so, at the end of each when you're still breathing.

Okay, I'm still alive.

- Can you email that to us next season? No?

- Just after each one? Sure yeah that won't get me in trouble at all.

No I can't do that! - We won't tell anyone.

- We'll act it out.

We'll do our version of it, and then we'll see how you do.

- That won't be right. We'll see if you live up to what we've done here.

- Kelly we're so grateful and thankful that you came here. - Aww, thank you so much.

- I'm grateful. - Hopefully you had a good time.

- I had a blast! - Hopefully you come back!

- Would love to come back! Tomorrow!

- Glad to have you. - So I'll be here.

- Don't even. If Danny has your info you will be back tomorrow.

- Okay, maybe not tomorrow, but soon.

- For those who haven't seen it Orange Is The New Black season five

is available now watch it on Netflix. - Watch it all. Binge watch!

- Binge watch it. Christine please get... - Sorry! I'll go home now. - Get on it!

For more infomation >> Shot Topics with Kelly Karbacz from Orange Is the New Black | Best Products - Duration: 8:56.

-------------------------------------------

The Future is Up To Us - with Maisa Arias - global manager Pachamama Alliance - Duration: 45:08.

For more infomation >> The Future is Up To Us - with Maisa Arias - global manager Pachamama Alliance - Duration: 45:08.

-------------------------------------------

What is Consensus? - Duration: 1:49.

All decisions at the OSCE are adopted by consensus.

This means that every decision or declaration

can only be adopted if all 57 participating States agree.

Rather than being put to a vote, decisions

are discussed and the wording

negotiated until there are no objections

from any OSCE participating State.

Only then, is the decision adopted.

Though reaching agreement can sometimes be

a slow and challenging process,

when participating States do reach consensus,

everybody stands behind it.

These decisions can affirm commitments to

be followed by all OSCE participating States

or create new commitments, deemed vital

for security in the OSCE region.

Decisions can guide or direct the work of

the OSCE, for example, by giving the OSCE

a mandate to set up new field operations.

In 2014, amid the crisis in and around Ukraine,

the OSCE's participating States recognized

the need for an emergency response, they agreed

by consensus to establish

the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine

a team of impartial, civilian monitors

working to foster peace,

security and stability.

New decisions and declarations are a key focus

of the OSCE Ministerial Council, where foreign

ministers of OSCE participating States

meet every year.

Any decisions or declarations passed at the

Ministerial Council can be the result

of weeks of negotiations.

This year the Ministerial Council

will be held

at the Hofburg in Vienna, on 7th and 8th December.

Consensus is what makes the OSCE unique:

a platform for open dialogue, and a vehicle

for joint action, for the good of security

in Europe and beyond.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét