Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Dec 1 2017

[Music]

Why do bats have eyes?

[Music]

Aw shit, man...

[Music]

[Laughing]

[Music]

We got to look at the bright side of things.

This is going to be a really good year for comedy.

You guys remember the Bush administration?

That shit was hilarious!

What an awesome thing to study is comedy What got me into comedy is I have no other

marketable skills whatsoever.

I lost the whole front table the second I called Jar Jar Binx a Jamaican retard.

I have wanted to do comedy my entire life.

Alright, I'm here at Legend's Sports Bar and Grille.

If you wanna be a great comedian, you gotta work hard.

It's something that I have to get really good at.

I just don't want to get a day job.

[Title Music]

[Music]

My man right here, he travels all up and down the strip.

I want ya'll to put your hands together right now, dude, for Strangling mother fucking Jack!

The name Strangling Jack, I have no idea where it came from.

It's a uh, it's one of the mysteries of our time.

Strangling Jack, I mean is that a name for a comedian?

I love the Strangling Jack What idiot would name themselves Strangling

Jack?

Sometimes behind his back we call him Struggling Jack

Strangling is the name for a comedian He's just fucking goofy

Ah, Strangling Jack is one of the most talented comedians I've ever had the pleasure to work

with.

Um, if he just would stop being such a douche bag, I'd...

I think.

I think he's a terrorist.

I don't care what terrorist he is.

I don't care what his cause is, I just want to contribute to Strangling Jack.

Turns out he's a fucking comic.

Her name was Lola and she's a transvestite.

I'm trying to give to a terror organization, and this bastard took my money

[Music]

My buddy Ryan told me that I was named after

a wrestler It was just a made up wrestler name.

I asked him years later, like what's this wrestler?

Cause I could never find the guy.

He was like, you weren't named after a wrestler, I'm like well what, you fucking told me that.

It was just an easy pun.

What actually happened was, he got high as shit, and doesn't remember how the fuck the

name came up.

[Music] This is my third set.

The first night though, I did...

The fucking Dive bar.

Who has done the Dive Bar?

Holy shit with that place!

Oh my god!

My first night was at the Dive Bar.

The Dive Bar is a special place.

That was like the bar from Deadpool [Chaotic sounds]

It was the bar from Gremlins.

Remember that shit?

People hanging from the chandeliers and shit.

Some people were multiplying in the corner with water.

There was a Russian guy with tattoos upfront, there were hecklers

Actually, that guy [Indiscernible]

I think he's actually part weed.

[Indiscernible] He's like a-

Shut the fuck up!

Most people's first time doing stand-up happens at an open mic

My first night went kind of crazy.

I had about 17 minutes of cool stuff.

You start thinking of Eddie Murphy and Richard Pryor, and you know, John Witherspoon.

You think of all these people, Steven Wright, who you admire, who do stand-up comedy-

I'm gonna be one of these guys And the first four jokes I told were had to

be there kind of stories.

And then you get up on stage, and like, I'm not gonna be one of those guys.

Nobody really laughed at them, because they weren't there.

I forgot half of the shit that I was going to say

[Nervous laugh] Uh, let's see.

I just couldn't think of what I was going to say next.

I forgot all my fucking jokes, yeah!

[Laughter] I fucking knew this would happen

I froze up And that's a good thing to see is me freezing

up in the first fucking video.

I bombed really really bad when I first did this,

and uh, it actually was the best thing that ever happened to me.

Not only did I bomb, but we actually were made fun of by the MC.

The Dive Bar, while it's a crazy place, it's actually the kind of bar that you really need

as a comedian, because it's the one that's going to toughen

your skin up, and get you to deal with hecklers, get you to deal with bombing

I did my first mic you know, six years ago or something like that.

I watched the open mics probably twenty times, and then one day I got hammered and was like,

I want to sign up!

And then just, I don't even remember what the fuck I talked about.

I was terrible, you know.

So the first night over at the Dive Bar, uh, it went really bad, but I did get one

good laugh in.

Few people know that apart from being a powerful force in Hollywood,

actor Keanu Reeves considers himself to be a bit of a philosopher.

I'm Morgan Freeman I'm a seventy year old black man with chocolate

chips on his face [Laughter]

It was a great first night, because that's the kind of like extreme situation that is

going to make all the others a little easier.

Even on my worst day if I think I have a bad show, I always think to myself, it's never

like that one show.

So, it's kind of like I always have that.

[Music]

My comedy background is fairly extensive ha,

hm, goodness Strangling Jack is like one of my dearest

friends.

We were both improv brothers with the Swinging Johnson Brothers back in southern California

They can barely afford sub-standard health care.

The Johnson Brothers were originally birthed out of this really crappy theater in Colton.

In High School, I started getting into improv, which was, which is fucking terrifying.

I went up there and I made a fool out of myself, and so I was frightened of it.

I didn't go back for two years.

That looks great Oh, thank you, I worked very hard on it for

like two and a half hours.

Really?

Yeah- no.

No.

I actually only worked for like twelve minutes, I have ADD.

[Laughter] I continued with improv all the way through

college, uh abd then we ended up forming the Swinging Johnson Brothers

at a theater in Colton, California.

[Music - Johnson Brothers Theme by Hobo Jazz] We also performed out of, I mean, like, almost

every venue in Riverside that would accept an improv group.

The Swinging Johnson Brothers lasted for about twelve years.

Ah, from 2002 to... twelve years after 2002.

2014 is that it?

Is it 2014?

Is that math?

It was the origin of Big Sexy.

After the third performance with the Swinging Johnson Brothers, you have to choose a Johnson

name.

I landed on Big Sexy Johnson.

It's always just been Big Sexy Johnson.

People think they call me Big Sexy, because I have a big fat penis...

but that's wrong.

[Laughter] If you do comedy, even bad stand up, they'll

give you stage time.

We came at it a different way.

We did good stand-up style improv that was fast paced and crowd centric, and hig energy.

It's about to get funky in here.

That's right, it's gonna get hot, 'cause we're the Johnsons.

It's gonna get so hot, that I'm gonna make eggs in the small of your back.

Then I'm gonna take jam and I'm gonna rub it all over my hands.

I'm gonna put my hands on ya, and I'm gonna... or uh...

Or we're gonna do a comedy show for ya Because we were so big and we had such a,

a weird internet following that the other stand-up guys didn't have,

we were immediately accepted into the Improv.

Big hand everybody for the Swinging Johnson Brothers, right here, let 'em know!

We were knocking it out of the park doing live shows.

We were funny over and over to the point where I mean some people just called to hang out.

You wanted to be a part of them because they had so much fun.

People just wanted to be a part of it.

It was a weird energy, man.

It was like, just awesome.

It's how I met my wife.

That led to us making sketch comedy.

One thing we figured out is that if we recorded this stuff, it lasts forever.

And digital media had just broken into the houses.

People could just then buy enough equipment with just a regular salary in order to technically

produce a movie.

We started doing these sketches immediately.

They're not going to give you anything if it's in Spanish.

Yeah, that's better, okay.

No parent should ever have to outlive their child.

We can rebuild your child or loved one in one of three classic positions:

Playing catch in the front yard...

Listening to one of dad's stories...

And of course, praying.

Do you like doughnuts?

Oh, I love doughnuts, are you kidding me, I'm a cop.

Doughnuts, I love 'em [Music - Psycho Christmas theme]

We did a lot of productions!

They were doing video productions, and movies, and skits

That ended up leading us to making a movie.

A full motion picture called Driving Bill Crazy.

Still bankrupt from that mother fucking thing.

[Laughter] The Swinging Johnson Brothers were also screenwriters,

and they eventually wrote this movie.

A full feature movie called Driving Bill Crazy.

[Music]

That's Bill.

He's our next project.

[Music]

The first thing they had me do was this little

skit.

I was the big bad wolf in a dream sequence that the main character Driving Bill Crazy

had.

And it's probably one of the most fun things I ever had filming.

Our movie had 200 actors, 73 locations...

We, we didn't go small on anything.

We didn't pay anybody.

We nobody had any money to pay 'em.

We spent all of our money on the equipment to make the movie to begin with.

If you only knew how many times I've killed you in my mind.

Time came to film the actual full length movie, and I was playing a detective.

I got to interrogate Juanathin Johnson, and I got to slap him around and...

Probably one of the best shot scenes in the movie in my opinion.

We have confirmed reports of you making terrorist threats.

Confirmed.

We found experimental medication on your person.

All of our costuming we had to borrow from this costume store.

We worked out a deal with a local costume house.

To where they'd give us all the costumes we'd need to make the movie,

but we had to make a DVD for them.

We ended up producing an entire exercise video for... belly dancers.

...that are... belly dancers.

Come on Okay.

They're morbidly obese belly dancers and this is a... this is a disability situation thing

for them, and I can't do this...

[Laughter] I sat through so much footage of these belly

dancing ladies.

They're so nice, but man, it was a long project.

Fuck it.

Best years of my life.

Johnson Brothers, making the movie.

My son is in my movie because of the Johnson Brothers.

He was like an improver and did all this other crazy shit for all these years.

Then he just decided to quit doing that, and then just jump feet first into stand-up, which

is fucking nuts.

Last night I did the Baja Grille, anybody do the Baja Grille?

Baja really helped me open up because it's such a supportive atmosphere.

This is much more what I'm used to; it's the usual comic crowd.

You got about half white, half black.

Alright, we got the- I thought we had the token Asian, but we don't, he's just another

funny Mexican.

The problem with it is, I- we forgot the camera.

They shouldn't give me the Matrix, cause uh; I would've made it a comedy.

Like the first thing I'd do is give him like a comedy side kick.

Like someone else from the drug culture, like Owen Wilson.

It'd be, be like, I know kung fu.

Hey I know Kung Fu too, man.

Asian guy, lives down the street from me.

Real nice guy, he's teaching me karate!

[Laughter] No one does an Owen Wilson impression.

Because of that, I've tried to force him into all kinds of sketches.

He was in Hollywood Knights where he plays a witness.

The guy was like, hey, can I have your autograph, and he was like, no, but you can have a bullet.

He didn't actually say that, he just shot him.

And the Pedi-file.

I got him being a foot fetishist as Owen Wilson.

And it's great for me especially, because I've got a foot fetish.

Pedi-file, a file for the feet!

The best one... was his suicide press conference.

So about a decade ago, he slit his wrists; you know he was hanging out with Courtney

Love's people.

He was in a bad way.

I've got a small box with a lot of different prescriptions,

this way I don't have to inconvenience myself by having to go to a doctor.

You know what, there's some that are actually test drugs that my buddy over at UCLA, he

gives to me.

He just says, hey, I don't even know what this is, it's got a number on it.

It's really weird.

And I take it!

It was horrible.

I mean it was the, like the meanest thing ever.

Alright, I'm gonna get the fuck out of here.

We forgot the camera, so we just have shitty, grainy, standard definition cellphone footage.

Which is a shame, because I had a good time over there.

Strangling Jack!

Slash Keanu, slash Morgan, slash... that was funny.

[Music] The type of comedy that I'm probably most

famous for is impressions.

Strangling Jack, he's an impressionist.

He does anybody.

Hollywood's my town, bought and paid for.

I just don't get it.

Imagine my surprise.

Are you high right now?

I love impressionists, man.

I have a lisp.

Every time I do an impression, the character has to have a fucking lisp okay.

Scooby-Doo with a lisp, Sylvester Stallone with a lisp.

That's my name, don't wear it out, you know what I mean.

The weirdest people have got to be impressionists, man.

They're fucking bazaar.

One of my first Halloweens that I can remember, I was eight years old, and I played Jim from

Taxi.

So Christopher Lloyd, like, "Wooah!"

So, a little eight year old boy, they're like, "oh, nice little hobo", and I'm like "I'm

Christopher Lloyd!"

And they're like, "What the fuck just happened?"

[Scary music]

[Scream]

We're all gonna die!

[Scary music] Strangling Jack played Ash in Evil Dead the

Musical.

And uh, I got him the job.

He headlined that Evil Dead thing, right?

I heard good things.

Yeah.

[Music] Cabin in the woods ooh ooh.

Die Die.

Die die.

The fact that he played Ash is one of my proudest moments.

Since I came to Vegas, uh I haven't done, I don't think any improv, because I got cast

in Evil Dead the Musical.

[Music} What the fuck was that?

It's the Evil Dead!

[Music] You need to audition for this role, so get

your headshot, get your song together, come sing and do this shit.

Cause I need you to be in the show.

My buddy said, uh, I know a guy who'll make a great Ash.

I'm like nah, I'm not gonna get it.

And they actually really liked me for some reason.

Weird.

Playing Ash, putting a chainsaw on my hand, killing demons, and singing songs about it.

It is the greatest gig I've ever had.

I love it, I buy all the shirts.

I've been watching it since I was a kid.

I saw Army of Darkness in the theater You know what you're about to see tonight?

Yes.

I've seen the movie, but I've never seen- That doesn't mean anything

[Laughter] You know nothing of the horrors that you are

about to experience.

Fucker looks like Bruce Campbell.

Can I cuss in this thing?

Yes.

Okay.

This mother fucker looks like Bruce Campbell I typically don't do a lot of like uh theater.

As far as I knew it was the first time he had played a big major principle role that

wasn't on film.

But I had to do this.

But I knew he'd be perfect, and I knew it, so you know, I'm a genius like that.

Groovy [Music]

The Stateside Lounge, that was my favorite of these last three nights.

I like the ambiance here [Laughter]

Like the uh, the lighting, I mean what the...

[Laughter] This is the only bar where like I can tell

jokes and retain my anonymity.

I feel like I'm in the witness protection program

The host of the Stateside Lounge is Melvin Washington, and that guy's hilarious

Now I'm gonna do some jokes for you.

If ya'll want Melvin to do some jokes, make some noise in this bitch.

He did a lot of physicality Ya'll ain't never played T-ball before when

a nigga hit this.

[Laughter] People were comparing him to LeBron James

I'm getting tired of people calling me LeBron James.

LeBron James, really mother fucker?

Have ya'll seen LeBron James' hairline mother fucker?

He did like a dribbling thing Ya'll ain't never been in Walmart, mother

fucker come up to you, just...

Not a lot of the comics there were like really using the stage and he used it.

Fellas, who in here got that salt and pepper head before?

Who know what that is?

Oh, ya'll some little dick bastards.

That's when a girl grab your dick with both hands and chicka chicka chicka chicka chicka

Melvin what, what was this with the uh, the salt and pepper shaker?

I call that the Indian burn.

Was that shit pleasant?

That.

That would not feel pleasant to me.

I want ya'll to put your hands together right now for Alex Just Alex.

Alex Just Alex was the headliner.

I've seen him a couple of times now.

He's the host of the Dive Bar.

Alex, have you ever had sex with a big girl before?

Yeah, of course.

What was her name?

Which one?

[Laughter] Sadly, we didn't get a lot of footage of Alex,

but he's a funny bastard too.

I'm Morgan Freeman.

I'm a seventy year old black man with chocolate chips on his face.

[Laughter] Way to destroy my Morgan Freeman

I apologize, Mr. Alex Just Alex.

[Laughter] Just Trying to be Ale- no Just, Just being

Alex Just Being Alex

Alright.

He's just being Alex, ladies and gentlemen.

I like that Melvin brought it back up.

At the end, I had chocolate chips on my face.

You got chocolate chips on your face!

Thirty more years, you'll get the chocolate chips.

[Laughter] Morgan Freeman and the chocolate chips.

Sounds like a Harry Potter title.

Morgan Freeman and the Chocolate Chips.

By the end of the third night, I was feeling really comfortable.

I ended up hanging out with Alex Just Alex and Melvin.

We took some pictures, and then I did some like dancing with Melvin.

[Music] Melvin's a cool cat.

I have a feeling I'm going to see him uh, a lot more, and it's going to be pretty fun.

In '87, Leno said if you want to be a comic, you gotta go on the road, quit the cushy job,

and I did.

And I've, I've been on the road ever since.

In the comedy world in general, there's a lot of tips and tricks, some kind of rules.

When I come across those, I'd like to be able to share 'em on here and it might be able

to help somebody out.

Prepare to work.

If you're gonna be a good comic, you actually work harder.

I would say just always be a student of comedy.

It's hard.

Stop!

Nah, just kidding.

I'm up usually eight, nine AM, working, making phone calls, sending out my avails.

But I don't consider it work, because I love what I do.

This is not going to be glamourous.

You're not gonna go from Joe Shmoe off the streets telling jokes in an open mic to Kevin

Hart overnight.

Just work hard.

Just keep working those lines over and over and over again, and just walk up and down

the street, you know, don't worry what people think.

You know, well maybe your neighbors, worry about 'em a little bit.

But just, just work hard.

Really it comes down to stage time.

Get on stage.

It's a lot of rejection, it's a lot of tough nights, but if you're really talented, stick

with it.

For me it's about the art.

Find your niche.

Find what it is about you that makes you funny.

Take every class you possibly can.

Take improv classes, take acting classes, learn how to perform, use space work.

Learn to write a fucking joke.

The more crazy you are, the better comedy you have.

Get on stage with a professional crowd.

Get on stage everywhere you can.

Go to a rock club, go to a jazz club, go to a urban night.

Just get on stage, cause that's where you're gonna work it out.

I encourage all comedians to get out there and try to fricken do something.

Anything Even if it's a movie that won't make any money

and will bankrupt you and your family.

If you're good and you're putting yourself through the meat grinder of comedy,

I just wish you the best, man.

Just be original, be yourself.

Tell the truth.

truth is comedy, comedy is truth.

and if you're true, it should be funny.

Get on stage, work it out, and and get good.

I gained so much just by being around people that, you know have been doing it for twenty

thirty years, so.

That's been uh I think the most helpful thing I've done.

I want to hire the best comics I can for the cheapest price.

So get good.

If somebody doesn't hire you, go out there and get so good that they have to hire you.

What you actually really want to say, but you're not saying, that's when you got something.

That's the strongest thing, you know, that's the strongest thing.

Next show is gonna be at Motor City Cafe.

We'll see how that goes, then I'll be doing stand-up all week.

And I'm just going to keep doing it until I get decent at it.

Til I stop saying "um" Until I stop wandering around the stage or

pacing.

I'm just going to keep doing it until I feel comfortable, and until I start having fun.

My name is Brandon James, and I am a stand-up comedian.

Was there anything else that you wanted to say?

Uh, porn, I do porn as well.

What's your porn name?

Uh, Brandon James.

[Laughter] Yeah.

Too obvious?

Mine's not Strangling Jack.

It's, it's not It's Sledge Manhammer

It's Sledge Manhammer.

That's good.

That was going to be my first guess.

Of course.

I'm glad we covered that.

[Laughter] [Music]

Is the axe in the shot?

[Music] Yeah, it's required in my contra- I wrote

it down.

It's in my contract.

If you don't...

You know what, it's fine.

We'll deal with this later.

[Godzilla sound] [Music]

For more infomation >> 100 NIGHTS with Strangling Jack S01E01 - Who the F&%# is Strangling Jack? - Duration: 22:01.

-------------------------------------------

A New Kind Of 'Slumlord Is Under Attack In LA - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> A New Kind Of 'Slumlord Is Under Attack In LA - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Without Breasts There is Paradise 2 | Recap (11/17/2017) | Telemundo English - Duration: 15:38.

What the hell are you doing here?

I left you at home.

-Say hi at least. -What are you doing here?

Mari, we'll talk later...

You!

What do you want with my daughter?

Lower your voice!

I don't owe you any explanations!

You're not my mother.

But I'm the mother of the girl you're trying to pervert!

She's not a girl and I'm not trying to pervert her.

Alright, Mariana. Then you tell me.

What are you doing with her?

I told you what this whore does for a living!

-What did you call me? -Whore!

Oh, really?

Feeling holier-than-thou?

Yes.

Oh, hell no!

I'm going to have to teach you a lesson

'cause you have no idea who you're messing with.

Neither do you.

Dayana, don't!

Mom, calm down.

Listen to me, you bitch!

You might not think so,

but I know exactly what you do for a living!

You having fun? You think this is funny?

Should I squeeze tighter, you idiot?

Listen up!

I'm warning you.

Leave my daughter alone or you'll have to deal with me.

-Understood? -I'm so scared!

Really?

Well, you should be, bitch! You should be!

I'd kill to protect my daughter and I wouldn't care.

Do you understand? I asked you a question!

Everyone understands things differently!

I've had to keep working and while I've been at work,

Mariana's been going out and befriending...

<i> a madam.</i>

What's wrong?

Put her on speakerphone.

<i> Santiago.</i>

Are you there?

<i> Yeah, I'm here.</i>

How do you know?

<i> I saw them today.</i>

I had to confront her today.

Things got physical

and I had to tell her to stay away from Mariana

or she'd have to deal with me.

I'm sure she's trying to befriend her

so she can take her to drug lords' houses.

Oh, my God.

-Put her on speakerphone! -Can you give me a second?

It's none of your business.

I'll tell you later, alright?

<i> I'm sorry I got you in trouble</i> <i> with Soraya,</i>

That's what these are for.

Babe... try to understand.

She's a piece of work. Look.

I even took her picture so you'd see her.

Catalina.

What's wrong? It's like yo

No!

I need to go out.

I need to see Mr. Jaime and ask him for money.

I need to mortgage the house so...

So I can do something. Out of my way.

Why would we have money?

I can't explain right now. You wouldn't understand.

Just listen to me. We have money.

How much do you need? I'll give you the money.

Ten thousand.

Dollars.

Alright. Okay.

Professor, but that's so unfair.

After everything we've been through?

Whether it's fair or not, I think you need to try harder.

Well...

I already told you I'd do anything.

Yes, Cata, but 'm not talking about projects.

Get it?

"Here are the coordinates so you can come see me ASAP.

Don't fail me, Diabla. I need you.

It's urgent."

-Who is it? -Chalo!

-What? -Chalo!

Chalo's alive?

We just got lucky.

Cheers.

-Mom, I want one. -Daniela!

Cheers.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK CAPTIONING@TELEMUNDO.COM (305) 887-3060

I'm begging you.

We're here.

What I wanted to show you is this.

He shares my son's name.

Same birthdate, too.

They share the same name because he is Bayron.

This is his resting place.

Don't play with that, Albeiro.

How can you possibly think I'm playing around about this?

Bayron died a long time ago.

That can't be true.

<i> More than ever,</i> <i> Diabla.</i>

They'll never catch Mexico's most powerful drug lord.

I'll do whatever it takes.

Change my name, my face...

move out of town, out of the country...

I won't let them catch me, Diabla.

You've just given me so much life, Chalo.

Bayron!

Where's Bayron?

Bayron!

Bayron!

-Honey, wait! -Let go!

Careful, honey!

Sweetheart... Sweetie...

I need you to realize what year it is.

Wait a minute.

What's led you to think such a horrible thing?

Vanessa... your daughter was the first.

Now my Martina's gone.

-That means... -No.

Don't even say it, Paola. Be quiet.

I won't say it, but it's the truth.

You need to keep your daughters safe.

This includes Yesica and Catalina's daughters too.

No...

How'd you know it was

-the five of swords? -Let me see your hand.

Five withered flowers. Five dead blossoms.

Five graves. Five oceans of salty tears.

then what's happened these last 20 years?

We've been together all this time, fighting for our love

and trying to provide our daughter with the best.

We've also been fighting against Diabla.

She declared war against us.

We'll get through this, honey.

We'll get through this.

Our daughter is our greatest treasure.

She's the most beautiful thing we have.

We named her Catalina, too.

But... why'd we name her Catalina?

There are so many names out there.

When she was born,

we thought Catalina the eldest was dead.

You offered to name her Catalina

in memory of your late daughter.

I bless thee Catalina Marin Santana

in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

It grew on me right away.

-You're free to go. -Free?

We're free!

I told you Jesus was testing our faith!

Never lose faith!

Your prayers must've been heard and answered.

I'm thrilled about being released,

but I need to know what'll happen with me and my wife.

We need to reverse the damage Diabla's done to us.

Guess what?

The DA in charge of your case is imprisoned in Bogota.

He was sentenced for covering for

two confessed drug traffickers despite all the evidence.

Your criminal records have since been expunged.

Congratulations, Mr. Journalist! You and Ms. Lucia.

This is great!

Honey!

I ------ Diabla.

No. No, no, no.

What do you mean? How the hell did that happen?

-Listen to me. -No!

Listen!

I... asked you not to judge me.

How the hell? How could you?

Just hear me out!

No!

How could you sleep with that bitch?

Just listen!

Kill me!

Think of the vices they coveted.

Power, fame, beauty, and money.

All material things.

Where are they now?

Nested in dirt and surrounded by withered flowers.

May God bless them in the name of the Father,

the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Amen.

What would I have liked to do? I don't know.

You need to make sure he drinks it all.

It won't be easy.

Have faith. I've weakened him.

All that's missing is the final step.r head.

Trust me.

Look, I'm the richest man in Mexico.

There's nothing I can't do.

That's what I'll call you This won't work.

Well, not with that attitude. Help me out.

Focus, focus... Call her!

Call her, call her!

Call her.

Call her, call her...

Told you.

but she asked me to deliver a message.

Is that so?

What is it?

She wanted to tell you this in person

because it's very important,

Thank you.

Thanks, man.

She's wanted by the TEA, the police...

Everyone really.

She asked me to tell you...

that she knows a secret about Hilda and Catalina

and that she'd like to share it with you.

It's something very important.

-What are we waiting for? graduate if you slept with me.u

Come on.

Okay.

I have one last condition.

Which is?

Valentina and I have to graduate.

You got it, babe. You're both graduating.

I just wanted to make sure.

-How would you like it? -With tongue.

With tongue?

-That's nice. -It is.

-A juicy kiss? -Yeah, yeah.

Got it. Close your eyes.

My eyes? Should I close them?

One, two, three!

-Surprise! -You bitch!

Perverted sicko!

We got you!

Catalina, what's going on?

What's going on?

Stop it, Monchito.

You're going to kill him.

Stop it!

This is it for you!

This is it for you, you bastard!

I'd like to Leave.u something.

What is it, Mom?

You brought Albeiro here?

Yes.

who your victims are.ss

The second is for you to confess to the police,

and the third is to let Valentina and me graduate.

evebecause we're good people.net

...that we'll delete everything that's recorded on this phone.

That's to keep you wife from going through

Good.

I'm sure you understand that we can't erase it just yet,

so you need to let Valentina and me graduate first.

Fine, I promise I will.

so you need to let Valentina aNow get out of here!.

Leave!

We did it!

Excuse me, excuse me.

We did it!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét