Thứ Bảy, 1 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 1 2018

You're going to Peru for the very first time and you don't know how to build your itinerary?

This video will give you some tips based on our own experience

The Machu Picchu is the number one reason to visit Peru

It's one of the 7 new wonders of the world

and you can visit it in one day by booking a guided tour from Cusco

That's what we did and we booked online on GetYourGuide.com

There are other places you can visit in the Cusco region such as the rainbow mountain

And if you have more time, you can visit Lima and its district of Miraflores

And book a bus tour with PeruHop

It's a very nice system: you can adapt your itinerary depending on what places you want to visit

and how long you wanna stay there

For instance, we visited Paracas, Huacachina, and the Nasca Lines

but you can also visit the Colca Canyon and the Lake Titikaka

So we highly recommend PeruHop, especially for first timers

When visiting Peru, you absolutely have to try the Ceviches and the Coca Tea

Be careful of street dogs especially if you didn't get vaccinated

Do not rent a car, it's useless in Peru

And finally, be prepared for a cultural shock

So that's it for this video

you will find more information about the budget in the description

and I'll see you for the next trip

For more infomation >> Tips for a first trip to Peru - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Sad News for Anyone Who Support George Bush (CC) - Duration: 0:48.

Hey guys, this is Minecraft&Spider-ManFTW JustinBieber&PeppaPig here.

And I've got sad news for anyone who support George Bush.

I just found out that George Bush has died at age 94 a few hours ago. he was the 43rd president of the United States

from 2001 to 2009. He was a great president. We will

truly miss him. George Bush, I hope you have a nice time in Heaven

That will be it, I'll see you in the next video.

For more infomation >> Sad News for Anyone Who Support George Bush (CC) - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

(SUB For Sub)Fortnite (PC) - Road To Pro (EP4) Come Join Please - Duration: 37:47.

For more infomation >> (SUB For Sub)Fortnite (PC) - Road To Pro (EP4) Come Join Please - Duration: 37:47.

-------------------------------------------

Kenton Women's Village fundraises for move - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> Kenton Women's Village fundraises for move - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

For Honor - Number 1 Ranked Jiang Jun Rep 40 Duels! - Duration: 12:15.

yeah what's up everybody and jealous here and say we have read 40 Jiang

jingles featuring the number-one-ranked Jang Joon the Hulk now I go for this is

300 likes let's go for that that'd be awesome and make sure you have done the

kitchen on so you don't miss anything my fur on our video yeah after this layer

tonight we'll be posting the hoax route 50 Jing Zhu noodles and I'm also going

to be posting my rap 50 Tia needles tomorrow so make sure you all got that

Bell notification turned on but anyway let's get in the Hulk's video alright so

his first fights against a shaman it's pretty cool I get to sit back relax one

thing you never have to worry about losing stamina that character let it rip

nice parry Oh does he get the bike oh my god you guys stay on the back too I

guess he's checking his a leaderboard to see if he's lagging let's add light

after the first tag is really fast especially on console sure it's a little

bit easier for PC players to try parry but on consoles really hard yeah guess

which side that lie attacks coming from the second light after the first attack

nice deep licked and he got the bite again yeah he keeps checking the score

card to see if I he's lagging that's my thought on now he's another deflect

pretty good shot oh and that's the back he's fighting pretty good shot him

playing some good deflects good shots

round three super bot that's reason why it's the level three bot guys who

sidestepped it the president going the seafood there yes nice what I'm avoiding

all the attacks I delete it very good 304 the Hulk number one number one

ranked blonde you all right second fight against a warden we're going to match up

for warden against a really good one you does because uh warden can't do anything

against he on the unity concise absolutely everything really good start

for hope

warden can't even do anything I didn't see him do anything

Maya zone went for another zone let's go call some female seminary

don't know where they're going see it means only throws Oh hold it it's trying

to copy me try to copy my style for the peated zoom only attack season it so far

is the zone going for it again you got stopped nice nice sidestep

wonder why hope keeps a checking scoreboard maybe wondering if he's gonna

rage quit I saw on AG cheese's things like rep 30 Shaolin duels some comment

on there and said something about the video quality this is off Xbox so I was

like 720p she's like the max you can get because

this is off hopes captures sounded like my oh god oh where it's full 1080p get

around for the word

all right so now he's fighting a Shaolin and Hulk actually told me this today

says Shaolin is the easiest of the for new heroes for him to fight see how well

he does miss the walls flattened so got the damage off the ferry oh we blocked

it I'm going for dangerous oh you going for the dangerous hashtag dangerous in

the comments section one ship area that shot without stamina nice shot with a

shower was he gonna be okay I got him nice what about say hope you

better a good fight

I let rip play the seafood it's pretty good shot

especially for a rep one you mix up Tori there you go

round three

my flocks good ol dang Wow Austin think he might have been thinking he's gonna

faint some and that oklet I think you let everything rip route that catches me

sometime if you like let everything fly you'll catch me because I rely heavy on

people canceling moves a lot so somebody left some bunch of stuff going you hit

back I could start with a Shaolin nice side steps the whole is answering back

be blends that wall spots over I should on the top in goodbye three one pretty

good Shaolin though I think a lot it's pretty good

I'm going to do I'm gonna do a quick story real quick it's gonna be my first

one I'm a helmet of me filming a story of my story on this video let me filming

the story which on their end will be a story of a story on a video no no let's

go

all right so I'm filming a story of me filming a story while filming a video on

a story awkward all right so it's fighting another Shallon in the last

fight of the day

nice deep like nice to a dashing attack on the same side he won for the baryon

that just missed it I parried it okay guts dang he's letting him go nice

a good round it's pretty good

the mustache is itchy too

nice very nice - oh he go for the curtain counter he just missed it Oh was

not a good trade hyper are one works outside heavy one to one victory

alright so when we play this game I know a bunch people get mad and rage I'm not

gonna lie I do it a lot what comes in handy for me Robin okay so this is what

comes in handy for me nice little table punching thingy actually get more these

I'll have a link in the description where I got this it's pretty cool at

times where it flies off the desk though

like that

victory for no I'm calling it this is going to be the end the final round

folks gonna win it three two one big nice Christian counter

you faded them I wanna see the monk land a deep flight

so let's see if he doesn't dashing attack the same side he goes for the

debug don't every time get berry then fall for the bait he's letting them go

nice call it 3-1 nice job Hulk

all right so that's gonna be it for in this video as I said before they're at

50 Guan Yu duels are gonna be coming later tonight

so yeah just make sure you got that belt enough occasion turned on and as always

you have no skill and stay dangerous peace out

For more infomation >> For Honor - Number 1 Ranked Jiang Jun Rep 40 Duels! - Duration: 12:15.

-------------------------------------------

Excited, Aufgeregt or Begeistert? Big News for German Speakers!!! - Duration: 8:36.

I'm so excited! Ich bin aufgeregt. Or am I begeistert? Or am I aufgeregt? Or am I begeistert?

Hey everyone, I'm Dana and you're watching Wanted Adventure Living Abroad and I am so excited.

But how do I say that in German?

This is actually something that I started wondering about way back at the beginning

when I first started learning German.

In German the English word "excited" is often translated to either "begeistert" or "aufgeregt,"

and at first I pretty much used these two words interchangeably, but then I started

to figure out they're not really the same thing.

There is definitely a difference between aufgeregt and begeistert.

But what is it and how would you say those two words in English if not by simply using

the word excited for both of them?

The difference is in the nuance of the words.

Both aufgeregt and begeistert do mean excited, but aufgeregt also has with it a bit of nervousness

in that excitement, while begeistert is more positively excited. Excited-excited.

So for example when Stefan traveled with me for his first time to the USA, this was his

first time going on a really, really big trip, his first transatlantic journey.

He was definitely excited for the trip, but in the weeks leading up to the trip he was

also feeling kind of nervous. So it was this, like, nervous excitement.

In German he was aufgeregt.

Whereas for me, it was my first trip back to the U.S. since I had moved to Europe.

I was really looking forward to spending time with my friends and my family.

And eating my favorite foods. I was excited-excited.

There was no nervousness in the excitement there for me.

It was just pure positively excited.

So in German I was begeistert.

I was begeistert and Stefan was aufgeregt.

Okay, so when I say now that I'm excited, which one am I feeling? Begeistert or aufgeregt?

And my answer is a little bit of both and it changes sometimes from day to day, sometimes from

one hour to the next.

But if begeistert and aufgeregt were on a scale, I'd say I'm leaning a little more

in the begeistert direction. But still also feeling a little aufgeregt.

And what has me so excited?

Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay...

Okay. I'm super excited because today I can finally share with you something that I've been

working on for a while now.

And that something is this book!

It should go on this side, yeah? Or this side? I'm not sure.

It'll...the book is on some side. I'm not sure which side. But I'm really excited about it.

Wow, German speakers, your language is so amazing and interesting and funny and frustrating

that I had to write a whole book about it.

"You go me on the cookie!": Learning Deutsch – mein abenteuerlicher Weg

is about my experiences with the German language,

you know, my journey with the German language. Learning German.

Just a short bit from the back cover of the book.

Im Land der drei Artikel.

"Wer heißt who und wo heißt where?"

Ich malte mir aus, wie viele etliche Male ich wegen dieser lächerlichen Vokabeln

ins Fettnäpfchen treten würde.

"Entschuldigen Sie bitte", würde ich ganz bestimmt den Kellner im Restaurant fragen,

"wer ist die Toilette?"

Und "Wo ist da?"

würde ich in die Gegensprechanlage brüllen, wenn jemand unten an der Tür läutete.

My husband Stefan, who is definitely not biased at all (he's definitely biased!) has read

the book and calls it quote: "a Meisterstück."

My German friends who haven't actually read the book yet at all

say that chapter three is just hilarious.

And my mom and dad who can't speak German so they can't read the book at all because

the book is in German call it "a must-read for all German speakers because we're jealous

that they can read it and we can't." End quote.

If you speak German or are learning to speak German and want to make up your own opinion

about the book, it's coming out on December 17 and you can already pre-order it now.

I'll put links and more information for ordering the book down in the description below.

I have learned so many things through this book writing and publishing process,

one of which is that publishing houses order the printed version of the book in batches

from the printer. "You go me on the cookie!" will be available as e-book and paperback, and my editor told

me that the first batch of printed books is going to be 3000 of them.

So they're going to first print out 3000 "You go me on the cookie!" books, and upon

finding that out I was like, well then it's my goal now to sell 3000 books in the first week.

Yes, I said that.

I set that as my goal, to sell out the very first print batch in the very first week.

Too ambitious of a goal? I hope not! I don't know. Oh my God, that would be so amazing.

So freaking amazing to sell 3000 books in the first week.

That would be amazing.

And it would definitely tip my begeistert-aufgeregt scale in the very, very, very begeistert direction. Yeah.

So if you want to support me in reaching this goal or if you watch this video later after

the first week and you just want to buy a book also great, you will find links down

in the description box below.

From the beginning, from day one, starting the Wanted Adventure Living Abroad series

over four years ago it has always been my goal to find a publisher to publish my next book.

And I am so excited about this book. I cannot wait for people to read it.

If you want to support me even more, tell your local bookstores about the book.

Donate a book to a library, tell a friend about it.

Thank you so much for your support of the Wanted Adventure YouTube channel and for your

support getting the word out about this book.

And more than anything I really hope you enjoy reading it.

Oh! And what was in the envelope in the video on Thursday?

I have been waiting for this to come in the mail.

Inside this envelope - I think, I haven't opened it yet - but I think in here is a proof

of my book. And...yeah. So that's a printed out version of my book.

This is the, this is the proof. It's bound with...this is it. This is my book. This is my book. This is the book.

This is it. This is the book.

I mean, it doesn't look as, you know, the same as it will with a cover and, you know,

a back and everything like that but... I mean, this is it!

This is the book.

So my question for you is: is there anything that you're begeistert or aufgeregt about right now?

Please let me know in the comments below. Thanks so much for watching.

Until next time, until tomorrow, auf Wiedersehen!

Want to watch another video? Here are two.

And a really, really, really big thank you so much to our patrons on Patreon who help

make these videos possible. Thank you so much for your support.

Bis morgen!

For more infomation >> Excited, Aufgeregt or Begeistert? Big News for German Speakers!!! - Duration: 8:36.

-------------------------------------------

Bulldogs Fans Hit The Road For Championship Showdown Between the Dogs and Broncos - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> Bulldogs Fans Hit The Road For Championship Showdown Between the Dogs and Broncos - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Wheels on the Bus Song for Children | Learn Colors | Kids Fun Time - Duration: 8:57.

The wheels on the bus go round and round. round and round, round and round.

The wheels on the bus go round and round, all through the town!

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish,swish. swish, swish, swish, swish, swish, swish.

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish,swish, all through the town!

The people on the bus go chat, chat, chat. chat, chat, chat, chat, chat, chat.

The people on the bus go chat, chat, chat. all through the town!

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep. beep, beep beep, beep, beep, beep.

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep. all through the town!

The babies on the bus go waah, waah waah! waah, waah waah! waah, waah waah!

The babies on the bus go waah, waah waah! all through the town!

The mommies on the bus go shh, shh, shh! shh, shh, shh! shh, shh, shh!

The mommies on the bus go shh, shh, shh! all through the town!

The wheels on the bus go round and round. round and round, round and round.

The wheels on the bus go round and round, all through the town!

For more infomation >> Wheels on the Bus Song for Children | Learn Colors | Kids Fun Time - Duration: 8:57.

-------------------------------------------

Finger Family Song for Children | Learn Colors with Police Car | Educational Video - Duration: 9:48.

"We are the Finger Family!"

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

For more infomation >> Finger Family Song for Children | Learn Colors with Police Car | Educational Video - Duration: 9:48.

-------------------------------------------

Trump plays golf for the fourth day in a row after going more than a month without his favorite game - Duration: 7:16.

Trump plays golf for the fourth day in a row after going more than a month without his favorite game

View comments

President Donald Trump on Saturday spent his fourth day in a row golfing in Florida after going more than a month without his favorite game.

Trump went to his Trump International Golf Course early Saturday morning here, where hes spending his Thanksgiving break at his Mar a Lago home.

The president had gone without his weekend golf games for the past month, instead spending his time on the campaign trail for the midterm election.

President Trump has played golf four days in a row while at Mar a Lago, seen here leaving his Trump International Golf Course on Friday

Golf has been a steady presence in the presidents down time

On Friday, the president kicked off the third day of his vacation with a few tweets directed toward lawmakers on Capitol Hill and then sped off to his golf course, where he spent five hours.

On Thursday he spent almost four hours at his Trump International Golf Course and on Wednesday he spent almost six hours at his private club. 

His round on Wednesday when he played with golfing legend Jack Nicklaus was his first in more than a month, the longest stretch hes gone without playing as president, according to a Washington Post analysis.

Trump, who usually hits the links on the weekends, had been barnstorming for GOP candidates around the country. 

Before he left for Florida with his family on Tuesday, the president told reporters he would be working hard during his break.  

Were going now to the southern White House, Trump said as he prepared to leave 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue for the holiday. We have a lot of work were going to be doing in Florida, he added.  

Trump has worked while hes been at his Winter White House, as his Mar a Lago estate is known.

On Thanksgiving Day, he called troops stations overseas, talking with an Air Force Unit in Afghanistan, Marines in Kuwait, Army soldiers in Afghanistan, Coast Guard officers in Bahrain, and a Navy Commander. 

Melania and I want to express our gratitude for the sacrifices you make to defend your nation while you are away from your family and loved ones, he told troops at the start of the call.

I hope you will take solace in knowing that all of the American families that you hold close to your heart were all doing well, he added. 

He then delivered sandwiches to a Coast Guard station near his Florida property.

You gain about five pounds when you eat one of those, he said of the giant submarine sandwiches.

He also invited them to golf at one of his two private clubs here.

The president even offered a bet.

Anybody that wants to go, you go, he said.

If you break par, Ill give you dollar 100, he added. 

He then left for the golf course, getting in a round before Thanksgiving dinner with his family. 

Trump went back to his golf course Saturday morning

His Trump Organization owns two golf courses in Florida

On Wednesday, his first full day in Florida, the president played a quick round with golfing legend Jack Nicklaus, 78, and and grandson Gary G.T. Nicklaus Jr.at the Trump International Golf Club.

Jack Nicklaus is a six time Masters winner. G.T. sank a hole in one on ninth hole of the Masters Par 3 Contest last spring at the age of 15.

Golf has been a steady presence in the presidents down time.

Nearly every day over previous breaks, the president has left Mar A Lago early in the day to travel by motorcade to Trump International Golf Club.

The private course is not visible from the road, save for one hole where CNN has repeatedly captured Trump driving around in a golf cart on days when the White House refused to confirm the president was playing.

He has returned to Mar a Lago on those occasions late in the afternoon for dinner with his family, supporters, club members and politicians that are closed to press, although he has not always been able to prevent photos from landing on social media. 

Trump, through his Trump Organization, runs 17 different golf courses around the country, including two near Mar a Lago. 

Last year, the first family spent so many weekends on the property that it was dubbed the Winter White House, a nickname that even the president has used. He has also referred to Florida as his adopted home.

Trump mixes work and golf at his Mar A Lago residence such as when he played golf with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of Japan in February 2017

Trump has spent the last month on the campaign trail for Republican candidates, such as during his October rally in Arizona

As of October, Trump has played golf 159 times since becoming president mostly at his properties in Florida; Bedminister, New Jersey; or near Sterling, Virginia according to Golf News Net.

The White House is sensitive about the presidents golf playing and takes pains to emphasize hes in meetings and on calls when hes at one of his properties at Mar a Lago or Bedminster.  

Trump has also used his Florida estate as part of his presidency, prompting outrage from critics who say he is profiting off his presidency.

Hes hosted foreign leaders such as President Xi Jinping of China and Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of Japan. Trump and Abe fit in a round of golf at their April meeting after the White House said they wouldnt have time.

The comments below have not been moderated.

By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.

Do you want to automatically post your MailOnline comments to your Facebook Timeline?

Your comment will be posted to MailOnline as usual.

Do you want to automatically post your MailOnline comments to your Facebook Timeline?

Your comment will be posted to MailOnline as usual

We will automatically post your comment and a link to the news story to your Facebook timeline at the same time it is posted on MailOnline. To do this we will link your MailOnline account with your Facebook account. Well ask you to confirm this for your first post to Facebook.

You can choose on each post whether you would like it to be posted to Facebook. Your details from Facebook will be used to provide you with tailored content, marketing and ads in line with our Privacy Policy.

Published by Associated Newspapers Ltd

Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday Metro Media Group

For more infomation >> Trump plays golf for the fourth day in a row after going more than a month without his favorite game - Duration: 7:16.

-------------------------------------------

Graduation ceremony held for new Sacramento Metro Fire recruits - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> Graduation ceremony held for new Sacramento Metro Fire recruits - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Morro Bay lights up for the holidays - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> Morro Bay lights up for the holidays - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Very nice game for lady 9 ball pool butt Big Mistake soo sad TB - Duration: 2:34.

😍How To Win 250K in Scratch 😍 8 Ball Pool Trick 2018 TRICKY BOY

Zero To Hero 8 Ball Pool Tb

8 Ball pool free cue tricky boy

8 Ball Pool Break Every Time Trick

8 ball pool 40M game moment TB

For more infomation >> Very nice game for lady 9 ball pool butt Big Mistake soo sad TB - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Learn colors with Train | Baa Baa Black Sheep Song for Children | Preschool Lessons - Duration: 15:17.

Baa, baa, black sheep, Have you any wool?

Yes sir, yes sir, Three bags full.

One for the master, One for the dame,

One for the little boy Who lives down the lane.

Baa, baa, black sheep, Have you any wool?

Yes sir, yes sir, Three bags full.

One for the master, One for the dame,

And one for the little Boy Who lives down the lane.

For more infomation >> Learn colors with Train | Baa Baa Black Sheep Song for Children | Preschool Lessons - Duration: 15:17.

-------------------------------------------

Top 15 Best Nail Art Designs for Long Nails - Duration: 10:50.

Thank you for watching the channel subscription

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét