Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Mar 1 2018

Share & Subscribe

Subscribe

For more infomation >> होली उत्सव के पीछे की कहानी | Holi Ka Dahan | Why holi is celebrated? - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

BS The Legend of Zelda: Ancient Stone Tablets [Part 3]: This is Pleasant! - Duration: 22:52.

Well, can't disagree with

free heart pieces.

That keeps startling me.

Mostly because, again,

I'm not paying attention to

the dialogue down there.

Maybe I should start

paying attention.

Wait, wait, wait, wait.

What was that line before that?

"If it keeps occurring this

strange power to the youth"?

Okay, I'm not paying attention

to the dialogue anymore.

In any case, if it's not

obvious, I'm gonna spend my

remaining time exploring.

Lookin' for stuff and all that.

Starting here, I guess.

Nice, nice.

Always happy to get

more heart pieces.

Ooookay, then.

Aaaaaall right, then.

Exploring's going great so far.

Neat. That's 7 hearts now.

Is that something to else

to look for, too?

I'm gonna go with... Maybe.

Wow, there are a lot of

heart pieces around.

Aaaaall right, then.

At least there are fairies.

Wow, all these places I held

off exploring 30 minutes ago

are all blocked off anyway.

That...kinda figures.

Um...

Oh, I see a bombable wall now.

Tricky, tricky...

That is a natural statement

of excitement, if I've

ever heard one.

Nope, still couldn't

figure it out.

Wait, really?

Oh...

Interesting...

Considering this game's...

circumstances, this seems

pretty unnecessary.

Hmm... Not a lot we haven't

looked at yet...

So much money.

Is money gonna be helpful later?

If I had to guess,

probably not.

Also, what convenient timing.

I was about to head there

anyway.

...Right after checking for

secrets, of course.

Whoa, this is... kind of weird

to see in A Link to the Past.

Oh, that good ol' illusion

of choice...

Aw, really?

Whoa, kinda glitchy text.

Uh, isn't that title taken?

By your previous hero?

Also, what the heck is that?!

"Holy moley ho?" That is...

amazing.

Uh...

Okay, then?

Right, what were we doing?

Oh, right, delivering Zelda.

I didn't realize Hyrule was

anthropomorphic.

Didn't Zelda and Hyrule just

go over this?

Okay, then.

Also, for once, I read the

dialogue, and now I'm heading

for this peddler's shop.

Except--spoilers--it's not

a shop. It's a minigame.

...Right after I double-check

that place I couldn't go in.

Oh, it's just fairies.

Except I see a bombable wall.

Also, where's the music?

Minor glitch, hopefully?

I don't know, but it was

totally worth those 80 rupees.

Uh... Okay.

So, if you misread the

instructions like I did, you'll

realize you're playing wrong.

You're supposed to smash the

shining pots.

And as you can tell, I'm

blatantly confused with this...

...Especially now that that

happened.

Okay, I don't really know

where to go now.

And I still haven't figured

this out yet.

"M"? What is "M"?

Oh, it's the magic shop. Duh.

Eh.

Ah, I forgot about bomb bushes.

The "divination"?

Hope it's not ance-like.

Those are hard to interpret.

Oh, okay.

Ooh. Neat.

This is a neat bonus.

So, I guess there's a mole for

each week, and it gives you a

reward like this each time

you find it.

Splendid. That is pleasant.

This is pleasant, indeed.

If I didn't name this video

"Splendid! This is pleasant!",

I'll...

have thought of a better title.

Okay, so... Now what?

I don't really remember what I

was doing, so I probably have

something in mind.

Wait. Is there...?

Yeah, that makes sense.

Ooh, what's-his-name expanded.

Except I'm still missing that

heart piece...

Actually, forget about that;

I have an idea.

...And it involves this place.

(Scoffs) Rude.

I'm curious if renting stuff

carries over to the next week.

Why not? I have the money.

Ooh, tricky boomerang

manoeuvring?

Well, it's not like it

wasn't worth it.

Okay, we got like, a minute

left, so I think I'm gonna need

to go back into narration mode,

so, that'll be fun.

Whoa, rough transistion.

Aginah: "How are you doing,

young one? Do you tire?

It looks as though you were

able to help Princess Zelda."

Zelda: "It seems that you're

striving to be a hero in

bravery as well."

Bravery? Is that, like, a fourth

Triforce piece or something?

"Thank you for rescuing me.

You're the only one left who

can help us.

Though your task is

difficult, please,

don't give up!"

Huh. Wonder what would've

happened if I didn't rescue her.

Aginah: "Princess, it

looks as though the youth has

found some stone tablets."

Zelda: "Mysterious characters

are written here...

However, I believe that more

of these tablets are hidden

around Hyrule."

Good instincts, there.

Aginah: "Is that so?

It is possible that if one

travels to my brother's house

in Kakariko Village, some

clues will be found.

Princess, I think you should

try accompanying

the youth..."

Zelda: "Oh...?

Sorry, but I should not leave

the castle again.

Please, return home safely!"

What? She's actually being

cautious? What is this?!

Aginah: "Ah, this is the

house of my brother...

No, of Sahasrahla,

the elder of Hyrule."

Does it matter if you call him

your brother or not?

"It has grown late.

We will rest here."

Whoa, it was kinda like a green

screen for a moment.

Uh, I don't think that

translation note is necessary.

Anyway, I guess that's it for

this week.

...And I guess you get scored

on this, too?

And I guess I'm doing well?

Maybe? I don't really know.

Uh, do I have to push something

here?

Ah, there we go.

Oh. Guess that's it.

...That cloud formation kinda

looks like a...

penguin, or something.

So, uh...

Can I do anything now?

Whoa, that's definitely not a

button you want to press.

Well then... That's it I guess.

I'm actually pretty excited to

keep this going.

So, next time,

uh... The next week.

Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> BS The Legend of Zelda: Ancient Stone Tablets [Part 3]: This is Pleasant! - Duration: 22:52.

-------------------------------------------

Dalton High School - who is the dalton high school teacher accused of firing gun at school - Duration: 3:18.

A social studies teacher barricaded himself inside a classroom at a Georgia high school

on Wednesday and fired a handgun once in what may have been a warning shot, authorities

said.

No students were in the classroom at the time, and the only injury reported was a student

who hurt her ankle running when Dalton High School was evacuated.

The teacher, Jesse Randal Davidson, was taken into custody without incident after a 30-

to 45-minute standoff with officers, Dalton police spokesman Bruce Frazier said.

Davidson, 53, serves as the play-by-play announcer for the high school's football team, police

said in a tweet .

Police didn't immediately say why Davidson fired the gun, but noted that he aimed away

from anyone into an exterior window as the principal tried to unlock the classroom door.

After the gunshot, the school was immediately placed on lockdown.

"I don't know whether he was just firing the gun off to let people know to back off

or what," Frazier said.

It's not clear what charges Davidson will face.

Student Emma Jacobs texted her mother while she hid inside a darkened classroom, her mother,

Annmarie Jacobs, told The Associated Press.

Emma, a junior, said in texts that her teacher had turned the lights off and told the students

to sit in a corner.

Then, in an act that brought home the danger of the situation, Emma texted her mother,

"omg she's putting desk in front of the door."

Jacobs said she was driving in Tennessee, about 100 miles (160 kilometers) away from

the school, when she got the texts.

She said she immediately pulled over and started shaking.

The shooting happened two weeks after a Florida school shooting left 17 students and faculty

dead, put the country on edge and ignited a new debate over gun control in America.

The shooting happened about 11:30 a.m. Wednesday during Davidson's planning period.

Students were trying to get into his classroom, but he wouldn't let them in.

The students notified the principal, who tried to open it with a key.

At Dalton High a week ago, police found a "threatening" note on the floor of a classroom,

but it wasn't related to the shooting Wednesday.

Police said the note was found Feb. 21, and mentioned a threat against the school the

following day.

Assistant Police Chief Cliff Cason said in a statement at the time that officers planned

an increased presence at the city's schools in response after the note was found.

Threats have been made at schools across the country in the wake of the Feb.

14 shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida.

Dalton has about 2,000 students, according to its website.

It is located about 90 miles (145 kilometers) north of Atlanta.

Students were taken to the Northwest Georgia Center and parents advised to go there to

pick them up.

Dalton is known as the Carpet Capital of the World, since much of the carpet for U.S. and

world markets is produced within a 25-mile (40-kilometer) radius of the city.

The origins of Dalton's carpet industry are traced to the making of bedspreads in

the community.

What do you think ? If you like this news,please share this with

your friends.

Don't forget to comment below the box and subscribe our channel.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét