Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 27 2018

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

sorry on my way just got a brain the lizard what to do he only ate a booger

there's no way that could come back to haunt me

why do you have to be such a shoe be the greatest party in the history of high

school and we're not invited this man burns deep yeah it's too bad you can't

just con it I'll be in grave hunters for concealers revenge master edition it's

only the cheese I got us two tickets to the bash splash but hurry up anyhow a

new one jokes about my grave country

will be filled with the coolest kids at North oh hi Shirley

thanks to this smut sample we'll finally learn Chinese I do not

it's the highest board in norrisville I can pull the ultimate belly whopper

finally I'll show uncle rod that I'm the king of the weinerman whop that was

close and a little sad if bash recognizes us

were booted for realsies I'm with you we need to make sure we blend in stay off

bashes radar ley line right

chums here we are by the way bash is not an idiot yeah these are delight hiya boy

hope you're enjoying bashing so just try your hand yes you won heaviest tissue

bozo uncle rod why you wear the big truck I know you you're at soup

you're not blending on me this touch I really must stop reading to you boogers

boogers boogers they're all boogers ninja fight you are so adorable when

you're even to destroy the ninja the artist got some lung butter that belongs

to me you late ninja well I pretty much adios to your booger machine so come on

mcfist don't you think it's time to throw in the tissue

the waters Oguri sauerkraut

it was a total disaster what are you talking about you're the king of the

weinerman whop and I protected the ninjas identity and I want heaviest

tissue

did I miss anything no mr. Cunningham I was just telling our

lab partner that the two of you are failing my class so I didn't miss

anything oh yeah we're feeling you won't find

fairly jerry brown noser ball Sweet Pea Ashford science fair is coming up and I

thought you two could do a little father-son bonding working on his

project together well anything hey don't bumming out your stupid Viceroy yes well

where'd you get the four box took it off a mcfist robot

never gets old it really doesn't hey what happened to

the night hand in the fort box off a killer robot as our project

Cunningham do you behold a spud powered

common feline waste into electricity

billion dollars okay we gonna captain you see our students put a lot of

thought into their projects to the moon any chance one of them came up with some

sort of self-perpetuating artificial Fionn of time man has sought an escape

from today his quest is over and the sound comes out there that's the very

definition of science no the very definition of fail no big deal

mrs. D you just wait to know there's no hard feelings about the app that you

gave us in fat we'd like to give you what is that it's the number C tummy

thanks for nothing mcfist he gave me a science guy you can't even count the C

I'm telling mom I'm not afraid well did you or didn't you cuz I did

what could bring

well I mean it was our science project that turned those innocent potatoes into

rampaging psycho spuds yeah guess I'll be good for hanging in someone else's

fart box is our project where's a good

if you stray more than five feet from your buddy you both get a month's

detention for added security I'm pairing a responsible student with a numbskull

that volcano and scarf down some victory nachos if it was easy it wouldn't be

awesome we just have to find a way to get up there rendezvous at checkpoint

Bravo norrisville's most recognizable landmark our city fathers designed er as

a tourist mecca

you must never ending battle here is your charge on this one here whoa I miss

you little thought ready set

I've tracked here for the removal of all slimy things I don't care about your

culture that was a legally planing document there Viceroy go to the blend

of rare toxic chemicals to to stabilize them why you need maltodextrin sodium

phosphate xantham gum you tell me how am I supposed to resist that

a man-made volcano Viceroy I should have known

did you plan that yes don't you worry I'll bring your friend

back safe and sound

mission accomplished buddy and we got the picture to prove it Howard

I had this nagging suspicion we may still be faceless freshman here at

norrisville high watch up kid what are you talking about they love me status

update due to the fact that my jokes have decided to try out for the talent

show instead of judging it like they promised a judge on proper da want this

up and I'm a webcast that video of you two taking a bath together we were free

not that video

fusional please stop doing that babbling incoherent I loved it

what did you think Howard loved it yo crows yo in the talent show

AHA a word juggling yeah maybe some clowning

Oh fantastic just stop stop you call that juggling all you did was throw a

bunch of junk in the air off my stage

well don't we judge into you nice judge who's next

okay juggle power you're gonna have to fly solo on this one treasure pins you

okay I should probably know that Theresa

you're gonna be ridiculous Oh that'll work

stop the stank

I just got this the vulnerable using that which they hold most dear amassing

power from chaos once he gains enough powerful escape and darkness will reign

you guys come out you're not fish you're not even dancing we haven't started yet

I like you you're feisty stop every time you reject somebody that gets

tanked forget it coming ham listen

to do is create a little chaos bust out of this hole enslave the world this is

all your fault we were totally unqualified to be judges

For more infomation >> Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Gossip Boy Top Cartoon for Kids & Children Channel - Ethan Lean - Duration: 16:20.

-------------------------------------------

Gayle & Taz | Friends For Life Finalists 2018 - Duration: 2:59.

My name is Gayle Wilde and this is my urban search and rescue dog called Taz.

To be perfectly honest I don't know what I'd do without him.

He's a brilliant dog.

He's a fantastic working dog.

And at home he just likes to curl up, in a wee ball,

sometimes on your lap, and run after a tennis ball like all Collies.

Taz is a search dog that's been trained to do

urban, rural and coastline riverbank searches.

So my role is he'll come back and he'll tell me where he believes a casualty is

and he'll lead me to that particular spot.

In this kind of environment he'll have boots on,

Just to protect his feet.

And his jacket on with light so he can see where he's going.

Do you know what, looking back the proudest I could have been was at The Clutha.

I remember en route we were told that the

police helicopter had landed on The Clutha and tasked with searching

the rubble pile and surrounding area to locate people within the rubble pile itself.

The building came down in such a way that it almost came down in three stages.

So it needed someone who was very small like a dog

to actually get into those spaces.

And the dog was perfect.

When he's actually on the job and he's got his coat on,

he hears his bell, has his harness on and hears his bell,

he goes straight into work mode - no question.

It showed immense courage to actually go into something

which was still dynamic.

Round about it there was rubble falling, there was still dust everywhere.

It managed to save lives in the sense that people who were working there weren't put at risk.

It was indispensable.

You train as best as you can in all different environments,

but that night he just showed what a wonderful dog he was.

I think Taz is just a hero.

It's a remarkable dog, and when called upon to serve, it's absolutely

unique.

Training Taz has been a long journey.

He has gone above and beyond what I expected of him.

He just overcomes every hurdle that we show him.

To be Taz's owner makes me unbelievably proud of him.

It really, really does.

For more infomation >> Gayle & Taz | Friends For Life Finalists 2018 - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Miles from tomorrowland Ocean in Motion/Explorer Exchange Best Cartoon for Kids - ZOE HANES - Duration: 18:17.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Galaxias helps you practice okay, Stella, please start the game affirmative my beginning

Whatever it takes to get to the top

Over hey don't feel bad Merc. It's okay if you

Do I have a target on me or something probably time to take off your game gear miles today's mission is about friendship

We need you to visit the aliens of planet Italia and invite them to join our Tomorrowland alliance

My bracelex yes text messages Holocaust, but do they answer no

So we'll be the first TTA family to ever talk to the dethalians. We're making history

Connecting Tomorrowland over the moon

Now let's go meet the dethalians almost like something's holding us in place they see what?

Cool are those the aliens or suppose uninvited

We are on a mission of friendship, so you say do you know this one?

Sure, we do. That's gadfly

I know we come in peace, but what if they don't it'll all be fine once we explain. This is just a misunderstanding

Queen Gemma I'm here to invite you to join the Tomorrowland alliance a

likely story

I think dad's I sent you to steal our technology

Hmm very interesting

Those are data chips ah mom

Can we just talk to them a little I've never met a human before and you don't need to darling

Take them to the Brig. Ah

Creatures

Did you drop this laserang?

Cow log it's all we settle all our disagreements if you win you get to go free if he wins we're her prisoners forever

Rygan mom anyone complete, Kellogg

True, so let's make think you me humans

Puny humans guess they don't know the Callisto's very well. Oh by the way how do we play?

Who dares challenge me we haven't decided yet

We don't even know how come you have to pick miles have you seen him play those hollow games

He's out of this orbit. You must choose your plan now or forfeit

Miles will rust if you land on one you'll get stuff. Thanks

Oh

You're right Merc miles remember it's okay

If I ever catch you uninvited in my part of the galaxy again, you won't get off so easily

ha ha and

ridin wants to say his green miles

So much for our mission to make friends with the dethalians well at least we made one right, and I think the TC

Hey Loretta wanna play doesn't seem like I have much choice

Mark, and I are just getting ready for all the meteor ball. We're gonna alien ruins

They were constructed eons ago by a mysterious race called for the builders whoa

Here we are kids

Oh

Smell that air feel that Starshine. I'm already relaxing

Welcome to the larvas Resort

Callisto's I have your reservations right here

And only found on alarbus I gotta get one for my rock collection

That would be three Galileo's please here. You know

This is the beach all right, but where's the Madame Monsieur?

May, I offer you a massage. Well. That would be nice, but what will you kids do?

During the alien ruins leaving now wait did you say alien ruins just like in your bracelets?

Whoops Oh tour

On your left are the dry desolate ocean sands of another era, that's strange

And now prepare yourselves to PBT behold

The ancient look there's some writing on it. Oh, let's check it out

Thanks Merc look more writing

Wait wait we're not supposed to be here. We have to

Be with all ye who enter here

Beware of what? I'm not sure I mean if they're gonna write something like that

I'm miles. This is Loretta and Merc

We were just checking out the ruins, but we got lost us too. Do you know how to get out of here?

There's no there are ears everywhere and levers

Try pulling and pushing everything you can

Really, that's what I would do

Blastastic guys, it's Oliver. It's

Cool, I wish I could do that too

huh

Hey that drawing is the same shape as the rock we got at the gift shop?

Thanks guys

Are you okay better than okay, we're super stellar oh, I see you've met the Mendelsohn's

Of pumps and tunnels to bring it up and those rocks you guys collected for your gift shop are actually the keys that turn the

System on and off by taking them out you accidentally turned off the water flow voila

Happens all the time

I'll explain later Ruggles right now. We've got some rock searcher

Journey to the Frozen Planet

What is it it's called a bicycle?

He said they use them back on earth before they had blast boards

Who wants one of my famous anti-gravity pancakes? They're lighter than air

tastier -

Hey, hey cool your boosters kiddos my boosters are cool

Don't forget cosmic Explorer rule number 24 some missions call for instructions

An exoplanet is any planet outside of our solar system that orbits a star much like our Sun there may be hundreds

were upgrading your quest comes with a fancy new heater a

standby for upgrade transmission

Will learn how to use our upgrades before we start blasting

Admirals we'll get that rover out of the ice before you can say hyperspace

And remember it's really slippery out there so watch your step ah

Nice work Merc

Now let's get this puppy out of here miles Loretta you defrost the rover

This turn the gamma splitter to 391 for five picoseconds then lower the sonic takeo gram for eight nanoseconds

Murk you are hot stuff, I wish Loretta could see this

Astronomical work you two now. Let's get this thing into the starjetter this calls for is just blind

Something's wrong the rover can wait we need to find your sister on it mom smile smirk you head south honey scan the North quadrant

I'll check the eastern slopes

There's got to be something in here that can help me out

In case of emergencies paper I

Always wondered what that button was for

Space-tastic miles we'll follow your signal

And I read them you're right Loretta, and I'm glad you do come on let's get you out of here

Here grab this

There aren't any instructions for what to do when you're stuck on a piece of ice speeding down a river on a freezing

Thanks miles there definitely were not instructions for how to do that well

That's why I had to make up my own way oh

Mile gap, but you made it look really cool. You're right

different but cool

Attack of the flicker axe

Emission control prepare for liftoff 3

Nice work Merc come on

I'm here Callisto family reporting for duty. Oh

Callisto's we have a serious problem actually three serious problems. There's a TTA spaceport and the planet of campaign

Thank You Crick around the same time the lights at the spaceport went out and company was so dark already

So we've evacuated our crew we need you to find that drone and get the spaceport lights back on

No problem, Admirals. We'll see what we can. Do you all right?

Now why didn't I think of that you're gonna need all the light. You can get down there. I'm telling you. It's dark

Good luck Callisto's didn't you say there were three problem?

Murk engage ignition is it go Callisto's

So be careful we're always careful oh

Well I am anyway the drone should have headed this way

Mark where are you hands with these will you buddy?

Bingo light panel

Hmm these optical fibers should be glowing looks like something chewed through them. I call them on your smiles

I

Need a clue. They're aliens who go after light. They look the brightest thing I can find then they eat it for dinner

Merc turn that off

Maybe when this drones stopped on petrol the flick rack saw the light

Followed it and then hopped off at the spaceport on this planet right. I'll call the kids

No

We gotta tell mom and dad to turn the lights off butter questcoms are gone

If we're sending off the tetro then that flickorax will follow at home, that's great

That's not so great ah craters

What happened I couldn't reach you on your quest calm. Where's your brother? There's no time to explain?

Great well, I figured murk wasn't the only one due for an upgrade

Since your old glass board was too slow to outrun the flickorax. I added turbo speed. Yeah, it's all yours

Pietro is calling come on everyone

Outstanding work today Callisto's you restored life to the California spaceport solve the mystic

For more infomation >> Miles from tomorrowland Ocean in Motion/Explorer Exchange Best Cartoon for Kids - ZOE HANES - Duration: 18:17.

-------------------------------------------

Hannah & Buttons | Friends For Life Finalists 2018 - Duration: 2:41.

I'm Hannah and this is Button's, my four-year old Shi Tzu.

I got her in 2013 and she came along just at the right time, really.

They're so lovely to watch.

Hannah's quite an introverted girl, always has been.

And this has really opened up a whole new chapter in her life.

It wasn't really until I got back from hospital after being

in a high-dependency unit for two weeks that I really noticed our bond.

We'd been backwards and forwards to the doctors for

about a year previous with various ailments.

It was pretty horrendous.

She was emergency 'blues-and-twosed' to the

John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxfordshire.

Everything was going wrong.

Every single day was going wrong.

At that point you kind of then realise as a parent

that you might lose your child.

And you just sit beside the bedside waiting for a miracle.

And when she woke up from these seizures she just woke up and said:

"Mum, I'm hungry", so that was our turning point.

As soon as we got home, of course, the dog and her

were like glue really.

When I came back she was just all over me and we spent a good couple of months,

I was camped out on the sofa quite a lot, and she literally didn't leave my side.

When I got out of hospital, because I had to

go on quite an intense course of steroids, I was quite overweight.

So my doctor suggested that I get into exercise.

We did some research and we found dog agility, and we haven't looked back since.

We just started competing and she is smashing it, basically.

She loves it so much.

At the end of the day, that's what you want from a pet, isn't it.

You want them to be your soulmate, your best friend, you know.

It's helped bring her out of her shell because she

can be a little bit shy at times - much like me.

She's definitely more than just a dog.

For more infomation >> Hannah & Buttons | Friends For Life Finalists 2018 - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Adventure Time with Finn & Jake Orgalorg Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Anna Lambe - Duration: 17:40.

PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE my Videos! Thank you very much!

oh man these things are gonna make me rich

mice Oh little roomie when did that happen

I am wasting away I should probably go polish off that there you are a little

Gunther a little cheesecake hmm Oh getting full

all right maybe just another teeny corner you win this round mr. cheesecake

I'll just clean up a few crumbs and leave the rest

oh my little pal dancer I love

well to be honest we found he was just a myth her stupid grandparents told us so

we wouldn't make out yes and you're shying but nobody would listen you all

just wanted to make out well we're listening now after you had

kids and they didn't want to listen to you how to best him with his cruel and

deadly whims the breaker of worlds he was seeking ever more power he desired

to intercept or the Lord was banished to an inhospitable planet where he would

forget everything yay even forget his identity and from

whence he came how does that make out

Kantar sleep lip balm and bandage

that's right you silly and present here in the first place

hey you do mugs be on the lookout for rebels whoa nice time to enact my genius

plan hey this is your rebel village I am honored hey wait a sec Wow

oh yeah I mean it looked good but you don't have anything else you deserve

some real food i tender to fly this month over your

oppressors walled city in a series of daring raids with rebel leader now in

someone here breaker leaders chains it's just an eyeball I can sweetie eat you

okay you can hang on to my face hmm those little ears on top of your head

even remind me of myself I'll bring back sacks of food beans to grow your own

crops medicines for the sick and clothing to keep your children warm just

away

muffler sale big old MA for sales 1000 I'll buy me a drink no come on you still

crying about that MA she's get been here before

I don't remember my past life pile of mush it ain't good right yeah

top it off yeah yeah thumbs up stop messing around wellin give me the

best I'm sorry I meticulously stashed it away

huh they're kneeling before me oh yeah

don't you worry Martin - I something

well how about that I took it to freedom but if I stay with

you we both die papa hmm no son I'm not trying to abandon yet the day there's

nowhere to run old man who are they call it old man holey bags

Martin eyes on the prize

you take all this

dang

who's gonna have dinner with me tonight

ah Finn again years oh wait

but feathers hmm whoa the cosmic owl does that mean this dream is important

is this a prophetic dream and is this stuff all symbolic

I don't know Shelby I think it's too dark in there oh I think I just had a

prophetic dream it's too important you don't got time to

waste on my class ring or bets with Shelby or stomach fishing Shh

but feathers did sorry I just can't stop thinking about her

you really are in love huh all right tell me more about her I'm in love Oh

worried about how will you ever even find her again do you have any idea how

many people are dreaming every night yes

excuse me are these window haha do I know you I'm crashing oh I saw you

in a dream and I had to see you again people offend the human hmm

I shouldn't be here no you intrigue me so powerful wha will do with the

toothpick I'll take it

and so then she's like I really like you and I was like I really I can get you a

new toothpick no I don't want to do it I gotta go no wait this one my apartment

oh it's a bit of a mess I'm not used to having company

no it's hot person sure

yeah what's it like there like Princess Bubblegum surely she has some sort of

dreams security system in place no we can go right now well something's wrong

does this dream seem weird to you you have any idea what you've done you

ruined everything we would have been so perfect together

my kitty it's over it doesn't have to be over the bottle what's eating them there

goes there goes you Pete my bro yonder goes

glob told me coming in fast y'all was that I don't know it looks like we

should skip brunch the early bird got the worm and then the worm was his

brunch our brunch was sick right I got a weird feeling in my fat basket like what

does she want with globs helmet why she got any glasses on what do we want with

globs helmet dude we're scavengers is that what we are the under a

mind-control spell shoot man I don't want to deal with this guy he's a tough

adversary but if we hide in the trees pinpoint his location maybe you can

sever a spice hedge you're in luck come on you get to rule over my house while

I'm gone for the rest of forever right here on my some kind of hostage syndrome

therapy well Finn and Jake are heroes so try being more like them why don't

you peace what remains tell me what remains some

loser smashed out your brain right which part

your brother flowing up in space doesn't that mess you up

nothing messes me up I don't believe that like this that's right MMS runs

through all magic users I hung out with scores of them all displaying varying

degrees of magic madness Simon's in there - who else holds their breath in

there Betty all magic users swim in the Lummi gloom because psychologically

powerless but you are heroes blaze pump to failure that's what weight lifters

say so what happens now we sweat it out in a magic induced trance my essence

marinates globs helmet with its reactor why don't you finish baking your famous

bread huh this is your life stretch

the should break your fall then it's up to you cuz I'm useless okay be right

there it's gonna get sweaty the more skin mist the better so you're not

afraid of what I might seeing you know dub Daffy no life grows in me nothing to

weed nothing to seed pure and perfect like the marble floors of a bank you see

Wow

aha hi could I talk to you a sec okay what's up that's our new planetary

defense system yeah margles marvel stands for magical automated resistance

generating laser energy supplier come again whatever I wanted to call her

margles so you used magic to mainus hike why

didn't you magic us up uh uh I guess I wanted to know more about you since I

created you in a deep trance State all I am is in you so no stop the second

coming of gold uh he's probably not coming back I wish he would maybe I

would see you again original.you I looked everywhere and here for hundreds

of years I held that sadness until my magic and science were strong enough to

create you from my nightmares then let me do what you built

wait what's happening turn you back ma I can't I think I'm just a Norman ow maybe

someone in wizard city can help pal ma ma Thank You heroes you helped me

find my courage

what do normies do get smoothies or something

For more infomation >> Adventure Time with Finn & Jake Orgalorg Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Anna Lambe - Duration: 17:40.

-------------------------------------------

Funeral services Tuesday for Rep. Peter Kocot - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Funeral services Tuesday for Rep. Peter Kocot - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

HSN | Favorites for Her 02.27.2018 - 03 AM - Duration: 1:00:01.

For more infomation >> HSN | Favorites for Her 02.27.2018 - 03 AM - Duration: 1:00:01.

-------------------------------------------

Learning colors with bida games for children kids toddlers baby Balls Pool Snooker Billiard Bida - Duration: 2:20.

Learning colors with bida games for children kids toddlers baby Balls Pool Snooker Billiard Bida

For more infomation >> Learning colors with bida games for children kids toddlers baby Balls Pool Snooker Billiard Bida - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Vanessa & Jack | Friends For Life Finalists 2018 - Duration: 2:44.

I think I saw in Jack what I saw in myself.

People had given up on Jack, a little bit like people had given up on me

as a child.

First thing I'd say about Jack is he loves being in front of the camera.

He loves to pose and hopefully he loves being with me.

He'd had three homes before me.

And I couldn't walk him on the beach, I couldn't walk him with other dogs

because of his behavior problems.

Sort of fear aggression, no socialisation with other dogs whatsoever,

and he would turn on me as well.

People don't believe me that he was like that.

I had many moments when I thought 'Oh my goodness, am I going to be able to

turn this dog around?

I guess there was a little part of me that wanted

to prove other people wrong as well.

I've had an extensive psychiatric history.

My main problems have been Anorexia, PTSD and Dissociative Disorders.

That's a medley that creates for quite a difficult existence.

Jack is certainly the first thing that I've ever, ever attached to

and he's taught me what love is. I owe Jack for teaching me some of the most

fundamental emotions that humans should have,

and maybe things that people take for granted.

I mean he's got to the stage now where he's been

accepted to train as my assistance dog.

If I need my medication he will retrieve that to me,

so he's pretty in tune with my needs.

I've got more out of Jack than I would have ever believed.

I think that very indication to me shows me really

how far he has come.

The work that he's done is astonishing really.

It sounds, I don't know, a little bit corny but he honestly saves my life every day.

He is the reason I carry on.

For more infomation >> Vanessa & Jack | Friends For Life Finalists 2018 - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Sarah and Waffle | Friends For Life Finalists 2018 - Duration: 2:43.

From a child that wouldn't even look into someone's eyes

or even make eye contact.

To a child that is happy to explain 'This is my hearing dog,

this is what they do for me'.

It is a massive change.

Sarah is profoundly deaf, her deafness is caused by CMV infection.

It was a shock to the family because we were thinking of how

her future is going to be and everything.

It has affected her on a daily basis.

She wouldn't communicate with others, she wouldn't make any eye contact

with anybody out and about.

I couldn't sleep at night time without her and now I can, she always checks on me.

Before I had struggled with friendships and stuff like that.

I wouldn't talk to strangers or tell them 'This is my dog'.

But now I'm proud to say it.

She brings joy, happiness, and just seeing the smile on her face will

make our day because its been huge what Waffle has brought for her.

In the morning when the alarm goes off, she wakes me up before school.

She jumps on my bed, I give her fuss and then I get just ready for school.

If Sarah is upstairs in her room, we will say 'Waffle go call Sarah'.

She will go upstairs and go get Sarah and bring her downstairs.

We have a purse that we put a message in it and she will take it to Sarah

and then bring it back for us.

When I was applying for a hearing dog, I didn't think that it will have such

a huge impact on our lives.

It has brought her confidence, it has brought her everything to be honest.

It has brought her…

What she is now, is because of Waffle.

I feel really lucky and there's nothing I can't do without her.

I don't feel shy anymore when I'm with her.

I feel brave with her.

For more infomation >> Sarah and Waffle | Friends For Life Finalists 2018 - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors with Ice Cream for Kids - Colors Collection for Children - Duration: 10:33.

Learn Colors with Ice Cream for Kids - Colors Collection for Chidren.

For more infomation >> Learn Colors with Ice Cream for Kids - Colors Collection for Children - Duration: 10:33.

-------------------------------------------

Put Me in a BOOK! by Robert Munsch Read Aloud by Books Read Aloud For Children - Duration: 5:47.

Put Me in a BOOK!

By Robert Munsch.

Illustrated by Michael Martchenko.

On their way back from the lake, Mrs. O'Dell's class saw a man sitting on a park bench, holding a big book.

"Hi," said Hailey.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to finish this book," said the man.

"It's a picture book, but I don't know what kid I am going to use in the story.

"Wow!" said Hailey.

"Can you put me in the book?"

"Are you absolutely sure you want to be the kid in this book?" said the writer.

"YES!" said Hailey.

"WONDERFUL!" said the writer, and he picked Hailey up, folder her and flattened her, and stuck her in the book.

"WOW!" said Mrs. O'Dell.

"It is a great honour to be in a book."

Then she took everyone back to school, put the book on her desk,

and went to tell the principal the wonderful news.

The book started to flip-flop up and down and say, "Gwackh!"

Ethan opened the book and said, "Hailey, are you OK?

Do you still want to be in this book?

"HELP!" yelled Hailey.

"I am folded and scrunched and trapped and stuck, and I want to get out and go home."

"Don't worry," the class said.

"We will get you out."

Rachel tried to scrape Hailey out of the book with a fingernail.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" yelled Hailey.

"That hurts!"

"I know what to do!" said Jakob.

"We'll pull the book apart, and Hailey will fall out."

So a bunch of kids got on each side of the book, and they tried to pull it apart.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" yelled Hailey.

"You're STRETCHING me!"

"Just twist the book and Hailey will pop right out," said Kiku.

They started to twist the book really hard.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" yelled Hailey.

"You're SCRUNCHING me!"

"This scraping and pulling and twisting are not working," the kids said.

"We have to think of something different."

"Photocopy!" yelled Cole.

"We can use the photocopy machine in the staff room and copy Hailey out of the book."

So everyone ran to the staff room and Cole tried to copy Hailey out of the book,

but the machine only made pictures of Hailey.

The real Hailey was still in the book.

"I know what to do!" said Laura.

"We can squeeze her out of the book."

She put the book on the floor and everyone got on top.

For a while nothing happened.

Then Hailey's nose sproinged out of the book.

The book looked really strange with a nose.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" yelled Hailey.

"You're squishing me!"

The kids jumped off.

"Well," said Ethan, "at least the principal will be happy."

"And," said Cole, "Mrs. O'Dell LOVES having someone in her class in a book."

"But," said Kiku, "Hailey's mom and dad will not be happy that their kid is stuck in a book!

How can you kiss someone goodnight when she is stuck in a book?"

"I've got it!" said Laura.

"We can change the ending."

They ran back to the park, took the writer's marker, and wrote at the end of the book:

Then Hailey jumped out of the book and told the writer to find some other kid for his story.

"I don't understand," said the writer.

"It is an honor to be in a book."

"RIGHT," said Hailey.

She took the marker and wrote:

And then the writer wrote himself into the book. He could not get out and was stuck there FOREVER!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" yelled the writer from inside the book.

Jakob opened it and said, "Don't worry, it's an honor to be in a book."

Then Hailey gave the book to the librarian.

The librarian LOVED having a writer in the library.

And the book was very popular because it was the only one that bounced up and down on the shelf and yelled,

"HELP! HELP! HELP!"

For more infomation >> Put Me in a BOOK! by Robert Munsch Read Aloud by Books Read Aloud For Children - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

Scleroderma Treatment in Ayurveda, Herbal Cure for Scleroderma - True Testimonial - Duration: 7:44.

Good Afternoon, Dr. Vikram.

Good Afternoon.

Good Afternoon, ma'am.

Good Afternoon.

I welcome you to Planet Ayurveda Center.

Thank you, sir.

Dr. Vikram, I would like to know where does she belong to and what were her problems?

She belongs to Punjab and she has a disorder named Scleroderma which is an autoimmune disorder.

It is very complicated and the patient has to suffer a lot in this.

The Ayurvedic medicines which were given to her have showed quite successful results.

The purpose of this video is to tell everyone that autoimmune disorders can be improved by Ayurvedic medicines so that they can also be benefitted by it.

Ma'am, how long have you been suffering from this ailment?

Sir, it's been 6 years.

Where else did you seek treatment for this disorder?

I took treatment from PGI, Chandigarh for 3 years.

Till the time I took the medicines I got mild relief but I never had a lot of relief.

I had to take painkillers regularly.

Since I started the Ayurvedic medicines, I felt better from the very first day.

Painkillers create a lot of complications.

Yes, painkillers are very harmful.

After how long did you get off the painkillers post starting your treatment here?

In the beginning, I had to take it once in a week then, once in 15 days.

Now, I have to take it once in a month at times.

Mr. Manish, what happens in this disorder is that our skin gets really tight.

Yes, very tight just like a stone.

It diminishes the elasticity of the skin.

Raynaud's phenomenon causes discoloration of the fingers giving it a bluish color

due to the lack of blood supply caused by vasoconstriction which constricts the blood vessels.

We correlate this with Ama (toxins) in Ayurveda which means the accumulation of toxins in the body hindering the circulation.

It involves the obstruction of channels.

We unblock those channels which promote elasticity and decrease the Raynaud's phenomenon.

Did your fingers turn blue?

Yes, sir. All my fingers would turn blue.

In winters, right?

Did you have any other problem?

I would get small wounds on my fingers, too.

And since when have you not had these symptoms?

From the time I started this treatment, these are my 1st winters.

Can you open your mouth completely?

Yes, sir.

Kindly show us.

Do you feel any stiffness?

Has the elasticity increased?

Not in my mouth but there is a lot of improvement in my hands.

Earlier, I couldn't clench my hands but now I can, to a great extent.

That means this disease caused a lot of stiffness in your body.

Yes, a lot of stiffness.

Now, you're feeling a lot of improvement?

Yes, there's a lot of relief.

In Scleroderma, I would like to tell the patients to avoid milk and milk products.

Did you also avoid them?

Yes, sir.

This is because milk and milk products produce a lot of toxins, cause morning stiffness

Yes, mornings are very troublesome.

What is the percentage of your improvement now?

Around 50-60%

How long has it been since you started your treatment?

It's been 7 months.

It's been 7 months and she is 50% better.

Scleroderma is a complicated disorder which has a prolonged treatment.

My biggest problem was taking the pain killer which has now been stopped.

Just like she said, she took treatment from PGI for 3 years but found no effective results.

Moreover, she has also got off her painkillers.

She has also got around 60 % relief in 7 months.

And her pain has also reduced.

Yes, sir. Pain has decreased quite a lot.

For that we use Guggul for that. I gave her Kaishore guggul, Gandhak rasayana.

I would like it show it to the patients.

Kaishore Guggul, Gandhak Rasayana, Boswellia Curcumin, Rumogin 5, Hakam Churna, a few decoctions and Manjistha capsules.

I will highlight Gandhak Rasayana here as it's really good for the skin and helps retain its elasticity.

Gandhak is sulphur.

In the modern medical system, Sulphur can be given just through diet.

But, in Ayurveda we have a Sulphur based medicine called Gandhak Rasayana, it maintain and improves the luster of the skin.

Gandhak Rasayana is a classical formulation in Ayurveda.

Classical formulations are a miracle.

The person who does not get cured by anything, improves after taking the classical formulations.

For improving digestion and circulation, I have prescribed her some decoctions which are Dashmoolarishta, Punarnavarishta.

Along with this, I've given her Manjistha capsules to improve the shine of the skin.

Hakam Churna is for digestion and Rumogin5 is used to treat disorders like Rheumatoid Arthritis, it is also digestive.

All these medicines have their own importance in the treatment.

Yes. These medicines are improving her condition gradually

and I hope you get cured quickly and then, we'll film your video again after 6 months.

Definitely sir.

I'll take a little more time of yours.

What message would you like to give to our viewers?

My message for them is to take Ayurvedic treatment once

because apart from this there is no treatment for Scleroderma.

Please try Ayurveda once.

Thank you ma'am and thank you Dr. Vikram Chauhan for sparing your valuable time.

Thank you.

For more infomation >> Scleroderma Treatment in Ayurveda, Herbal Cure for Scleroderma - True Testimonial - Duration: 7:44.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors with 3D Ice Cream for Kids - Learning Videos - Duration: 10:33.

Learn Colors with 3D Ice Cream for Kids - Learning Videos.

For more infomation >> Learn Colors with 3D Ice Cream for Kids - Learning Videos - Duration: 10:33.

-------------------------------------------

mehndi designs for hands | mehndi designs for full hands,mehndi designs for hands simple and easy - Duration: 1:37.

arabic mehndi designs

For more infomation >> mehndi designs for hands | mehndi designs for full hands,mehndi designs for hands simple and easy - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Clare & Griffin | Friends For Life Finalists 2018 - Duration: 2:55.

Hi my name's Clare and this is my canine partner, Griffin.

Griffin is a very affectionate boy.

He's very cheeky.

He's the life and soul of the party.

He likes to show off as well, likes showing off his skills.

Flush…yes!

I was born with a condition called Ehlers-Danlos Syndome.

It's a connective tissue disorder which affects my joints.

Meaning I dislocate, I've got very soft and fragile skin,

it affects my organs.

I've been a full-time wheelchair user since the age of 13.

I cannot walk, stand or straighten both knees.

Reaching for something I can dislocate my shoulder, my fingers, my wrist.

So I do need quite a lot of help.

I cannot eat at all and I can only swallow little bits of liquid at a time.

I didn't feel like I had a reason to get up in the morning.

I literally just lived life in four walls and that was it.

When I applied for a canine partner I didn't quite understand

how much the dog would help me.

So Griffin has over a hundred tasks that he can do day-to-day.

Opening and closing doors, load and unload the washing machine,

he gets the phone when it rings.

And all I have to do is say "Griffin, phone, get it",

and off he goes and brings it back to me.

He goes and gets his jacket for me to put on,

ready for us to go out and about.

Now I have Griffin I don't need any carers.

I don't need any help.

We work as a team.

Whatever I can't do, he does for me.

I just thought it was a dog to help me physically, but Griffin has exceeded my expectations

of what an assistance dog can do.

When we go out and about, we always get stopped.

I've never had so many friends.

Griffin is definitely my best friend.

He's a little bit of my hero as well.

He's done some amazing things for me.

Life as a disabled person is just…it can be so hard.

You're very invisible, which is one of the things I love

about having Griffin - he's opened up a whole new world for me.

I'm not invisible anymore.

He just means the world to me.

For more infomation >> Clare & Griffin | Friends For Life Finalists 2018 - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Pothole blitz continues for second day - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> Pothole blitz continues for second day - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Colors for Children with 3D Ice Cream for Kids - Learning Videos - Duration: 10:33.

Colors for Children with 3D Ice Cream for Kids - Learning Videos.

For more infomation >> Colors for Children with 3D Ice Cream for Kids - Learning Videos - Duration: 10:33.

-------------------------------------------

Volume 1: What kinda hair product is good for you? # どんなヘアスタイリング剤を使えばいいの? # 整髪料(ヘアセット剤)の選び方 - Duration: 4:32.

For more infomation >> Volume 1: What kinda hair product is good for you? # どんなヘアスタイリング剤を使えばいいの? # 整髪料(ヘアセット剤)の選び方 - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors with 3D Ice Cream for Kids - Learning Colors Educational - Duration: 10:33.

Learn Colors with 3D Ice Cream for Kids - Learning Colors Educational.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét