Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 28 2018

Narrator: We've done a lot in 150 years, and in 2017 we celebrated those accomplishments

with an eye toward the future. So for our 151st birthday we asked some of our

top experts to weigh in on what we've done so far and where we're headed.

Question: What's that?

A tomato.

Is it a speaker? Is it like an Alexa?

I know what this is. This is called a steel drum,

and I've heard one of these being played.

Oh. Um. I think it's a projector.

It's a cable modem?

Question: What's a cable modem?

I have absolutely no idea.

B flat.

Question: Which of these do you think was invented by a Mountaineer?

The steel drum.

Interviewer: It's actually a trick question. All three of them were.

Really?

Even the Internet box?

Interviewer: Even the tomato!

Huh.

Question: Who is that?

Looks like a principal.

Interviewer: Do you know that WVU actually doesn't have a principal?

It doesn't?

I think he was the one who made this college thing or something.

He looks very important. Like he's a big deal around here.

Ooh. A bow tie!

Question: What do you think?

Nice.

Question: What do you think the University will look like 150 years from now?

Maybe something how it does now, but maybe a little different.

Like, there will be cool techie stuff.

I bet the PRT will be different.

Question: So what do you call that?

The Flymobile.

Interviewer: The Flymobile of West Virginia University.

Yeah.

I think there's going to be a lot of new jobs in 150 years.

Like the hoverboard designer.

I think they would be inventing something called a hydrogen fuel cell

to replace the internal combustion engine.

Question: What kind of job would you like to have in the future?

Doctor.

That's why I'm going to medical school at West Virginia University.

Narrator: So there you have it. Our experts, and hopefully future Mountaineers, have spoken.

We know what we do in the next 150 years will be even more important.

Happy Birthday WVU!

Narrator: So here's to a future rich in West Virginia University

innovation, leadership and...Flymobiles.

Let's go!

For more infomation >> WVU IS THAT OLD?! 😲(WVU KIDS REACT) - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

this stream is a fail - Duration: 23:05.

For more infomation >> this stream is a fail - Duration: 23:05.

-------------------------------------------

This is What Fashion Nova Looks Like In Real Life | ELLE - Duration: 6:13.

If you have an Instagram account,

you knowthat everyone from Cardi B

to the Kardashian-Jenners

loves Fashion Nova.

Believe it or not, people were searching Fashion Nova more than they were searching

Chanel, Saint Laurent, Christian Dior.

That is crazy!

Today, I'm gonna try on eight pieces from the site, to see how they really look, in

real life.

Whenever I'm on Instagram, I always see everyone talk about how amazing Fashion Nova jeans are.

Kylie Jenner, Amber Rose, everyone's always talking about how great Fashion Nova jeans are

so I absolutely had to give them a try today.

Holy s___!

These are stretchy.

Easy to get on.

You can kick, you can squat, I get it.

See?

You see that kind of stretch?

Look at that.

Crazy!

I've got some hips.

I've got some butt.

So, you know, that's always nice for a curvy girl.

One bad thing.

This little bunching around the knee, I don't quite love.

Oh, another thing about these.

Fake pockets!

No, no!

It gives, like, a nice shape to my hips and my butt, if I do say so myself.

So, I wanted to buy these pants from Fashion Nova because they are a part of a two-piece set

I'm excited to give them a shot.

So, the blazer situation is a little tricky.

So, you sort of have to find your own waist, cross over the jacket, and then just hope

that it sort of looks the way it should.

So, the hem detailing at the bottom of this jacket is a little uneven, so it lays sort

of weird when you put it on.

But, I think that it looks better online than it feels in real life.

When you got to the Fashion Nova website, you see everything online, you want everything.

It photographs really well, it looks great on the models.

So, when you get it in real life, it's a little tricky because you'd ideally hope it would

look like the same way it would be on the model.

But it doesn't quite translate.

I wanted to try this Fashion Nova skirt because I think I look really great in pencil skirts,

and so, I really wanted to give this one a try.

I also was really taken by the stripes.

I think they can be super flattering on a girl with hips, a little curvy girl.

So, I wanted to give this a shot.

So, I was pleasantly surprised by this skirt.

I think it fits nicely on the waist, and it really does hug my curves really nicely, and

I think that the stripes are actually quite flattering.

I was really, really excited to order this Fashion Nova top, because, first of all, I

love a going out top.

I think everyone should own them.

They're so fun.

Second of all, I liked this little ruffled, off-the-shoulder situation.

And, I liked the sweetheart neckline.

I think that'd be super flattering on my body, so I was really excited to give this a try.

But, I really think I'm gonna be let down.

Ok.

Maybe I was a little hard on this top.

I've been told that it looks pretty nice, so I'm excited about that.

If I were going to, say, Cuba, to have caipirinhas or mojitos, like, this is what I would wear.

Everyone knows that a woman should have a good pair of black jeans in her closet.

So, when I saw these on Fashion Nova, I didn't think twice.

They have a nice little button-up fly, which I'm super in to, and then they have rips at

the knees, so they're not, you know, your basic black jeans.

They're a little elevated.

Super stretchy.

I like the button fly, I like that they have real pockets.

You know what I don't like, though?

Is that it's doing this to my knee.

Sausage, coming out its casing.

It's weird.

A lot of the Fashion Nova models have a certain type of body, which is kind of like mine,

but not exactly.

So when I was ordering online, I was slightly skeptical.

But I was really surprised, and pleasantly surprised, actually, with how these jeans

fit on my body.

When I saw this Fashion Nova polka dot top on the website, I was super excited.

I'm obsessed with polka dots right now, they're trending all over the Internet.

When I got it, though, I wasn't really sure how it was going to work on my body.

But, since I'm game for anything, I said ,

"Let me try it on."

As we all know,

when you look at a website, you see the model, and that's what sells you on it.

Then I got it, and I realized that there's no way I could wear it in the same way as

the model is, without fashion tape to keep it taped down, adjusting on the side, pulling

it down, maybe even some clamps in the back.

But I can't do that in real life.

So, when I saw this dress online, I thought it was really beautiful, actually.

I like the way it cut.

I liked the way the sleeves cut in, I thought that would be flattering on my body.

I thought the blue was super vivid, and really would pop in Instagram, and just in real life.

And I like this high-low hemline.

Let's see what it looks like.

So this gown is one that looks a lot more expensive than it actually is.

When I tried it on, I was pleasantly surprised.

The color is really vibrant, and I think it pops against my skin tone.

And I love how it cinches me in the waist, right here.

And as I said when I was holding in on the hanger, I really like the arms.

I think that this shape is really flattering on somebody with arms like mine.

There's been a little bit of a debate about whether this middle section is supposed to

be cut like this, exactly.

I'm not quite sure, but I think that for what tie gown costs, I did pretty well.

I don't hate them.

I actually kind of like them.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét