Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 28 2018

Today is Sunday

Today is Sunday

Please, let me sleep five minutes more...

In the past it was said that when the US sneezes, Japan catches a cold...

I am really aware of...

That's it! You should hold it like this...

Oh! It's Kuntam Robo!

You're barking too loud, Shiro!

We're watching a really important TV show, so don't even say woof!

Oh, what a horrible rhyme...

Are you hungry?

To be honest, so I am...

<i>Mom! We're hungry!</i>

Mom, mom, mom! We're hungry, mom!

Shut up now!

What's for breakfast today?

Why do you wake up so early on Sundays...?

And why do you never wake up early on Sundays, mom?

I would like to be able to fully relax, at least on Sundays...

And why don't you cook breakfast fully relaxed?

You're so rude, little kid! You should say: "Could you please, mom, cook breakfast?"

So curious that you're able to be so mad so early in the morning!

Okay then... Wake up your dad.

Yes!

Dad, dad! If you don't wake up now, you'll get fired at work!

Don't say things like that, they might come true...

Those who want to be tickled, keep sleeping!

It seems he wants to be tickled. Let's go, Hima!

Yes!

Stop that!

What? Why should I go and buy breakfast?

I cook it every single day...

At least on Sundays you could take responsibility for it. Don't you think so?

Why are you saying those things just today...

Here you go, some discounts for Action Burger.

I want a Special Action Mask Menu, fully packed.

And I also want the present to be the special figure

of Action Mask returning a bag to the police box...

Himawari will take a kid's meal with sweet cake.

And for me, a curry hamburger with potatoes.

Okay, okay. I'll go now...

What about Musae?

She left early in the morning. She's meeting

some friends from her photo assistant job...

Hurry up!

And be careful with the car!

And don't take rides from strangers!

What are you saying?

Darling, it's really impolite to read the newspaper while eating...

That's it, your hooves are stinking!

That has nothing to do with it!

Shinnosuke, did you remember to feed Shiro?

Oh! I completely forgot!

Hey, if you were so hungry, you should have told us before...

You're a lost cause, Shiro...

We have nice weather today.

Hey mom! Where are we gonna go today?

I want to go somewhere...

Somewhere... Where?

To the Himayalas.

Himayalas? You meant Himalayas...

No way, impossible!

Then to the theme park!

Forget it. A day like today it'll be full to bursting...

Well, I don't care...

Let me see, where can I start hanging the clothes?...

I wanna go out! I wanna go out! I wanna go out!

Shut up, don't shout like that!

Then let's go somewhere!

That's how you start it. Then it'll be, "Mom, I want this, please buy it." No way!

I won't do that, I promise!

Anyway, nobody is going out until the chores are done.

Ouch! That was close...

How relaxed I am here, watching golf on TV without being disturbed.

That's how a family man should spend his Sundays...

Dad, dad!

Mom just told me I was bothering her and told me to come and play with you.

Let's play with the ball!

Are you ready, dad?

It's not fair to throw it far from me!

Shinnosuke, my will of playing with you is what is really far from here...

Oh! That shot wasn't in a good direction...

Oh, what a pity with that stroke...

It's already lunchtime?

I'm feeling like I just had breakfast...

On Sundays lunch and breakfast always end up close...

If we don't eat now, then we won't be hungry for dinner...

Are you bringing me somewhere after lunch?

That's how you start it. Then it'll be, "Mom, I want this, please buy it."

Mom told me exactly the same thing.

You really are alike, such a sweet couple...

Turn it, turn it!

Hey dad, I'm bored, why don't we go out?

Not a bad idea...

We can go to the new department store that was opened recently...

No way.

There's an Action Mask store over there, and

when we last went there the only way of

going back home was promising to buy him a new toy the next time we were there...

I see.

Then let's go to the Action Department Store...

No! There's a very expensive cake shop near there. I'm pretty sure he'll ask for one.

What're you two whispering about?

We were trying to find a fun place to go...

Let's go check the map now, you can wait for us here...

We have to rustle up a visit to the supermarket, what do you think?

Let's hope it works...

But we need to carefully think about the itinerary.

The itinerary...

This way is dangerous. Here's another cake shop.

You're right. Then we'll have to take this street...

That's it.

But we cannot turn in this corner, there's a toy store there...

So let's made a detour over here.

But beware, there's a pharmacy here with a really pretty saleswoman.

That'll be a problem...

What about this way?

That street is filled with arcade machines...

And this other way?

A traditional sweets stand owned by a guy Hima really likes...

We did it, it's over!

It took us so long, but the itinerary is perfect!

It is!

We're here!

Let's go out!

Action Kick!

We're watching TV now... Why don't you two go out?

I thought my friend would have a job position for me in his studio...

But there was nothing to do there.

I'm back home!

What?

Wow, they are all so relaxed...

For more infomation >> Shin Chan - Today is Sunday - English subs (Japanese version) - Duration: 8:07.

-------------------------------------------

Making Mistakes Is OK! | Original Songs | By LBB Junior - Duration: 1:52.

Sometimes, we have a go or a try Make small mistakes and want to cry

Making mistakes is not sad Making mistakes is not bad

Come on just have a go or a try

Albert Einstein with his brilliant mind, said:

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new"

Learning from mistakes makes you great And guess what? I'm going to tell you straight

Forget mistakes and believe And see what you can achieve

Learning from mistakes makes you great!

Richard Branson, a successful businessman, said:

"You don't learn to walk by following the rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over"

Sometimes, we have a go or a try Make small mistakes and want to cry

Making mistakes is not sad Making mistakes is not bad

Come on just have a go or a try!

For more infomation >> Making Mistakes Is OK! | Original Songs | By LBB Junior - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] [BANGTAN BOMB] The cutest boy in the world is Hawaii-kkojili (suntanned JK in Hawaii) - Duration: 0:57.

[During the Bangtan Comeback Special, Jimin tapes Jungkook's tan Hawaii picture up]

RM: I'm already cured.

JM: I'm being cured.

RM: He's really cute.

RM: I see that handsome people are still handsome after gaining weight.

JM: He's really cute.

RM: He's cute.

[Beside them, Jungkook has been watching his Hawaii photo] .

[Beside them, Jungkook has been watching his Hawaii photo] JK: What should I do?

JK: What should I do?

JK: He said "I ate someone's sweet potato".

I saw something like that. Rapmon hyung said, "Who ate this sweet potato?"

What did I say? Did I say, "I ate the entire sweet potato"?

It's that kind of photo...I saw a lot of parodies of it.

I'm thankful anyway because people enjoy it.

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] [BANGTAN BOMB] The cutest boy in the world is Hawaii-kkojili (suntanned JK in Hawaii) - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Team Oldest! Her Korean is fantastic!!! [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2018.02.04] - Duration: 2:44.

I think my words were particularly tricky.

This is difficult.

This one's too easy, so we'll pass.

That's not fair and you know it!

Come on.

(While everyone laughs along,)

(she stands by nervously.)

(She holds her hands.)

(She's nervous.)

(She's too nervous.)

(Her heart's beating fast.)

(How will Team Oldest do?)

Ready, set, go.

(Kimchi)

Korean Russians harvest something big.

We chop it up and sprinkle salt on it.

(Her Korean is fantastic!)

- Then chili is added. / - Kimchi?

That is correct.

It was too easy.

We all have this at home.

- Yes, at home. / - It's a small animal.

It's this big.

- A cat? / - Yes.

Well, you see...

When people are...

We go to a hospital.

(She calmly collects herself.)

They use this to check on us.

A doctor?

That is correct.

(She's too good.)

People plant this in fields far away.

It's big, round and green.

- Watermelon. / - That is correct.

- She's too good. / - She's the best.

(A car)

When you want to go somewhere...

We're going somewhere.

You open the door and sit inside.

Then you go like this.

A car.

- A car! / - She's the best.

We go somewhere when it's hot outside.

We wear things like a bikini

and do this.

Swimming.

Swimming at the beach.

(Like this)

(Taehyun's stuck for the first time.)

(She's annoyed.)

You go in the water.

Yes, you swim. Do you snorkel?

(They pass instead.)

- Gosh. / - When we make a soup,

we need tofu.

You soak it in water

- and then grind it... / - A millstone.

(Master of Charades)

When it's hot, you head inside and

- put this on. / - A hat.

That is correct.

Back at my house, we have a small one.

(Oink, oink)

- A pig. / - That is correct.

(She finds it hilarious.)

- We... / - Your time is up.

Really?

(Thank you so much!)

(Taehyun is exempt from sleeping outdoors.)

- What now? / - You're the best!

- Six? / - You're the best!

Taehyun, you got eight correct answers.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét