Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 28 2018

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT And SUBCRIBE Videos! Thank you!

MAGIX apprentice

Into a ruby you hold your wand just so say the magic words and fit the wand

Muto

Rubio Oh

Rubio

All right children you can practice more at home later. I can't I do it right give it another try

Good luck magic is delicious

So I have this sorcery class at school I can never find anything in this mess I

Know I can help clean up your workshop in return for magic lessons hmm

Princess Sofia will you be my apprentice?

yes, all right, then we start tomorrow now off you go I

I'll pour the invisibility potion on myself and disappear

I'll be able to swipe her amulet without her. Even knowing it once the Amulet of avalor is mine

Why do you think we gave you this portrait?

for my birthday

so your mother and I can keep an eye on you a

Sorceress place is by then get that have you little make your mummy Frode

We'll be Cedric all this noise is disturbing the King supper, please keep it down

Yes, yes right after I finish this invisibility pose

Why don't you tidy up in the meantime okay? Now? Let's see

Are you done with your potion yet, mmm I'll finish it later great

Can you show me how to turn a rock into a ruby now magic words in wave you're worn with companies like this

There's no need to rush the stone isn't going anywhere. No go ahead. You give it a try

You're learning magic how wonderful you'll have to teach Cedric some when you're done very funny, baileywick

What are you all king Roland needs you right away?

The key is bragging about how great his kingdom is so I want the castle to look it's very best

Could you transform these gloomy old gargoyles and dice? Ah?

Cedric you were supposed to transform the gargoyles not bring them to life. Oh my apologies Your Majesty

I'll get it right this time don't bother

Sorry your spell didn't work right. Oh, you missed a spot by the potion cabinet not even once not even half

Oh

That's an easy spell I learned it the first week of sorcery school mmm you're so good at magic mr. Ceedric

Why couldn't you turn the gargoyles into golden horses anyway? I better clean up for dinner. See you tomorrow mr. Ceedric

it's

Put on the most incredible display of magic I've ever seen we have a great royal sorcerer where to Sofia

Mr.. Ceedric is the best?

Then the night after tomorrow it is I can't wait to tell mr.. Ceedric the noise out tomorrow

I know isn't that great

So let's get started go okay

Your sorcery test is tomorrow morning you should go finish studying now mr. Ceedric

Right so that's why the potion wasn't working now all I need to do is add a sprinkle of moat Moss indeed yes

I did it's wormy eyes maybe

If you steal her amulet son think how sad she would be how could you do that to your new friend I

Hope you do the right thing Cedric no no do the wrong thing mama loves you

You must perform all the transformation spells we learned this week good luck

Everyone you may begin

I did the test

Good luck missus, just get ready

Swipes of here's a minute and take over the kingdom

Your Majesties may I present this potion will change the kingdom forever oh

This is going to be a disaster. Oh it'll be fine

First things first

He was doing really well like a trick he learned in sorcery school. Hope this works

That was magnificent you saved Sofia's life, Thank You Cedric I

saved her life

Matter how nervous you were and it worked everyone finally saw how great you are so Cedric

Let's see that last trick you were talking about a ton to make myself invisible and take over the kingdom

Lots of performance, did you see the looks on their faces?

Here this is for you was it. I got a gold star today, and I thought you should get one too. Oh

Whammy you can always take over the kingdom tomorrow

Sidekick clear I

Want to thank you all so much for coming to my goal and for them to be away from me a really long time

Desmond a going-away present how thoughtful put this for the others Cleo, but I'll be back before you know it

We do everything together

That is what we call a big entrance parrot searching for a runaway

Sister now who would like to be in this play about a parrot on a mission of love oops my specialty

Excellent background painting Oh me me

Fabulous stage effects what our stage effects things like making the actor you got it

I've never been in a play before I

Hope I do okay in the try because those two songs would really show off your voice

I like the words to first flight. I think I'll do that one

Why don't you try it out for the school play oh, no, I couldn't do that. Uh ready you start practicing I

Guess I'm a little hoarse I hide behind the rest

Don't stop you have an amazing voice keep going

Okay, I'm a bird, but now my Big Sisters flown her perch and it's up to me

See oh you've got to try out for the play

I'd really like to Sophia

But I can't why not because Hildy doesn't like plays so well if Hildy doesn't like something

Or we are one of your hats. You should do it whether Hildy likes it or not

hmm

What was that oh

Hey dad I was testing out a flying harness for the Rope do for you conjure up magical creatures prepare powerful potions

I'd like you to help James with the stage effects for his school play his hey

Thanks, it's my favorite

I'm glad you're wearing, but you like me too does this mean you're going to try out for the play no

I can't do that

Wearing a hat today's one thing so I can get this

Lowly task over with as soon as possible the first thing we need is something to make the actors fly around the stage like real

parents

What's next on that list

Hi amber, how are the costumes coming along? Oh, they'll be fabulous when they find what I'm looking for

Well I'm trying to figure out how to get Clio to try out for the play

Do you have any ideas hmm floating birdcage done now children what's next on this list

No, we need a gust of wind yes when I can do far better than a mere excuse me

But what's all the hubbub back here. It's rent for the same Rapala gets stuck in a storm

You look a little old to be a student. I am NOT a stupid. I want to practice my song on stage

Do you mind helping me I'd love to great

You have the voice of a pitch-perfect

Parent I do you do and I can't wait to hear you sing your little wings off at tryouts tomorrow

Okay, I'm going to do it oh

I'll see you tomorrow after school right on this seventh song. Are you going to do wings of a dream? I practiced it. Oh?

Um I I can't right now, what do you mean why not Sofia?

And I era we're trying out for the school play without movies and do my homework

And look at all the travel paintings for my trip. I think I could do all those things and still be in a play

Impossible you have to choose the play look at your travel paintings

Thank you now. Come on I

Can't wait to tell my best friend all about my vacation

Now who's next to try out

We did the wings the bird feeder, so I shall conjure a jungle that magically grows right before the audience's eyes

amazed

adoring eyes

brilliant

And a carpet keeps on flying

But how can I share the crowd how magnificent my sorcery is with just a few things on that list yeah, oh I do

Sound like a plan

Great, so you can begin by removing your jungle

And your monkeys

And now I don't know what to do what Oh Sofia it's easy

Find a way to get Hilda Gardens in the theatre and Cleo will follow great, but how are we going to get hildenburg?

And Oh healthy we need you in the theater right away why the backdrop for the play broke and Sophia told me about your

Amazing travel paintings to end my sister's play I'm taking my first love

right

Excellent effort. Thank you

Now I really have seen all I need obtain the Sun and try to follow the rain soon

Itsy bitsy spider went up the spout again

You are adorable, but I have no idea what you are talking about Cleo you must try out you must

This was all a trick to get Cleo back here wasn't it?

Cleo I'm not going what I'm trying out for the play nude

Excuse me

Hildy are you all right? I wish it didn't have to be like this, but does Clio anymore. It was her choice not mine

It's you who has to make a choice Hildy

What's more important having everything your way or midnight woods and hills?

I've had my share of spills enough Flynn my friend. I have found my lead princess Clio you

Polly I

Can't believe

Hildegarde

You came you were great Clio I have such a talented best friend. Thank you

I just want to be friends again, then let's be friends who don't tell each other what to do

Okay

For more infomation >> Sofia The First Memorable Moments Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 947 - Duration: 15:06.

-------------------------------------------

Trials Begin For Munster Cardiologist Accused Of Medical Negligence - Duration: 1:50.

For more infomation >> Trials Begin For Munster Cardiologist Accused Of Medical Negligence - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

How to Invest for Beginners - 2 Things You Must Do Before You Invest - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> How to Invest for Beginners - 2 Things You Must Do Before You Invest - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Woodland Park schools to close Wednesday for "credible threat" - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> Woodland Park schools to close Wednesday for "credible threat" - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Vote For West Hansen - Why I'm voting for West: Cory - Duration: 1:25.

My name is Cory and I'm supporting West Hansen for the 25th Congressional District.

So what's important to me is we that have people in government that are from the areas that they are representing.

It's just critical.

I know that West has been a blue-collar worker and worked in government here in Central Texas for a long time.

He's a straight shooter. He's honest. When you speak to him that comes through clearly.

He's not a politician and I think that's absolutely critical right now in today's climate.

We need that. And I think the country is hungry for it and we're on the verge of change.

What's important to me is immigration reform.

West is a proponent of reforming immigration in this country.

I'm a third-generation Mexican-American.

Our family came over here a few generations ago.

At that time my family started businesses. Today I'm a business owner here in Central Texas as are many of my family members.

We're productive members of society. And I work with other immigrants here in Texas. And they are too.

It's critical that we have a path to citizenship. And I know West supports that.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét