Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 28 2018

Our Father, who art in heaven

Hallowed be thy Name,

Thy kingdom come,

Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

He knew how to forgive

Can you forgive?

Judas his

Forgive him

Achieve Enlightenment

For more infomation >> What is God ? - God is Forgiveness! - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Your Healthy Family: What is an aortic dissection? - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> Your Healthy Family: What is an aortic dissection? - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

This Is Us - Welcome to the Family (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 4:57.

For more infomation >> This Is Us - Welcome to the Family (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

Wario is a Virgin? - Duration: 3:02.

You ever heard the saying a face only a mother could love, but what if your own mother thinks

you're hideous?

Well that sort of misfortune happens to engulf Wario and Waluigi.

Its been years since Wario and Waluigi debuted.

So I'm like where the hell are the "evil" versions of Princess Peach and Daisy?

You know what a devious Princesses would be crazy cool.

Princess Peach and Daisy could use some evil counterparts they're way too bubbily giving

me cavities.

Actually an evil version of Princess Peach was supposed to appear in Mario Tennis 64,

but Miyamoto scrapped it last minute.

Ahhhh, Shigeru Miyamoto, the mastermind behind some of Nintendo's biggest franchises Mario,

Zelda, and Star Fox to name a few.

Yup, he's definitely one of the greatest game designers of our generation.

But he's not above his own screw ups.

He's been known to hold a few "interesting" opinions on games, such as thinking people

wanted the original Starfox remade for the billionth time.

For real bro Starfox Zero was some hot buns.

That game belongs in a trash can.

However, we're focusing on him claiming that he is Bowser Jr.'s mother…

I guess he sees himself as all of his creations' mother.

Huh?

What does this have to do with Wario and Waluigi?!

I'm getting to it.

Don't rush me, geez.

The claims I'm making today are based off a 12-year-old Nintendo Power magazine.

I know that's weak, but I've seen people make videos with less information.

Now let's get into this.

Listen to this, Miyamoto says that the reason they never created romantic partners for Wario

and Waluigi is because "he didn't even want to see their girlfriends."

He's not necessarily saying that they don't exist, but just that he doesn't want to

have to look at them.

Jesus Christ get roasted!

Now we can interpret this two ways: one, the girlfriends themselves are ugly enough that

Miyamoto doesn't want to see them; or two, Wario and Waluigi are so ugly that he doesn't

want to see what kind of women would go for them.

Again get roasted.

Bro I never expected Shigeru Miyamoto to be such a player hater.

Dude, the Mario universe already has several evil female characters, none of whom are "ugly"

at all: for instance Captain Syrup.

Wait a second if Miyamoto said he couldn't see Wario with a girlfriend does that mean

Wario is a virgin?

GET DUNKED ON!

For more infomation >> Wario is a Virgin? - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

What Is the Idea Behind Dragonglass? - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> What Is the Idea Behind Dragonglass? - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

హోలీ ఎప్పుడు వస్తుందో తెలుసా ..? | Holi Festival | What Is The Time Of Holi | Holi Eppudu Vasthundi - Duration: 0:39.

POOJA TV PRESENTS

For more infomation >> హోలీ ఎప్పుడు వస్తుందో తెలుసా ..? | Holi Festival | What Is The Time Of Holi | Holi Eppudu Vasthundi - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

Blue Promise: Why is There a Facilities Fee on my Medical Bill - Duration: 3:54.

[Music]

DAN: With all the changes in health care

you might be seeing your doctor in a new location

and with that might come a hidden fee.

It's called a facility fee and today I'm here with

Shara McClure, who's our Senior Vice President

for Health Care Delivery at Blue Cross.

So, Shara what's a facility fee?

SHARA: So, a facility fee is a price that

a hospital charges to access services.

So if you separate the way a hospital bills,

from the way a physician bills,

physician bills for the services that are provided

in their offices, but if that physician is affiliated with

a facility you could see a bill for both services.

DAN: But I'm not going in the hospital, right?

I'm just seeing my doctor I've seen my doctor

the same doctor for a long time and now

I'm asked or I get my bill and I have a $600

facility fee. Why did that happen?

SHARA: It happened because that physician is affiliated

with the hospital and that hospital feels like they're

providing outpatient services but in reality

it's just as you describe.

That physician, one day can be independent

and not have a facility fee and then all of a sudden

they're acquired by a hospital and boom

you get the facility fee as well as the physician.

DAN: So, I think we need to be pretty clear here,

so my doctor is probably not getting that facility fee,

it's not necessarily going to my doctor right?

It's just something that's getting added because he

now works for a hospital system?

SHARA: I think so, now I'm not privy to what the

doctor gets but again it just immediately changes and I

guess that office all of a sudden becomes like an

outpatient facility of a hospital and…

DAN: So it's almost like I was going to the emergency

room when I get charged that facility fee?

SHARA: It kind of is because, you're right you go into the

emergency room you get treated by a physician you

use the hospital services maybe their observation room,

or their exam room, or their MRI, or their lab but you

get charge for both the hospital bills and the

physician bills and I guess you can think

of this as a smaller scale.

DAN: So, I think every consumer in America right

now is used to the added fee it seems like every time

I open my utility bill I've got a new surcharge

new fee, new tax so that in and of itself is not

shocking but what shocked me about the facility fee was

this is not a little fee. This was like $600!

SHARA: It can exceed the services that just the

physician provides, or just the services that the

physician would have provided had they not

been part of a hospital system.

DAN: Okay so I'm just gonna be frank with you.

This seems wasteful to me because the same service

that I was getting with my physician before

I'm getting the same service now and now I just have a

cost added to it?

SHARA: We hear about that a lot from patients.

We hear about it from employers, how it feels like

just overnight the price has escalated without the

corresponding increase in service or increase

in quality.

DAN: So Shara what can I do… what can a

consumer, member do if they get an

explanation of benefits and it's got a facility fee?

Can they contest that or do anything about that?

SHARA: I think that they should let their physician

know that they're not pleased with it.

They can make a complaint to the facility that's charging

the service and as an alternative they can look

for other physicians that practice independently and

don't charge a facility fee.

DAN: Great.

Well, thanks for shedding a little light on

the facility fee and thanks for joining us for this

episode of Blue Promise.

[Music]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét