Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Mar 1 2018

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT And SUBCRIBE Videos! Thank you!

MAGIX apprentice

Into a ruby you hold your wand just so say the magic words and fit the wand

Muto

Rubio Oh

Rubio

All right children you can practice more at home later. I can't I do it right give it another try

Good luck magic is delicious

So I have this sorcery class at school I can never find anything in this mess I

Know I can help clean up your workshop in return for magic lessons hmm

Princess Sofia will you be my apprentice?

yes, all right, then we start tomorrow now off you go I

I'll pour the invisibility potion on myself and disappear

I'll be able to swipe her amulet without her. Even knowing it once the Amulet of avalor is mine

Why do you think we gave you this portrait?

for my birthday

so your mother and I can keep an eye on you a

Sorceress place is by then get that have you little make your mummy Frode

We'll be Cedric all this noise is disturbing the King supper, please keep it down

Yes, yes right after I finish this invisibility pose

Why don't you tidy up in the meantime okay? Now? Let's see

Are you done with your potion yet, mmm I'll finish it later great

Can you show me how to turn a rock into a ruby now magic words in wave you're worn with companies like this

There's no need to rush the stone isn't going anywhere. No go ahead. You give it a try

You're learning magic how wonderful you'll have to teach Cedric some when you're done very funny, baileywick

What are you all king Roland needs you right away?

The key is bragging about how great his kingdom is so I want the castle to look it's very best

Could you transform these gloomy old gargoyles and dice? Ah?

Cedric you were supposed to transform the gargoyles not bring them to life. Oh my apologies Your Majesty

I'll get it right this time don't bother

Sorry your spell didn't work right. Oh, you missed a spot by the potion cabinet not even once not even half

Oh

That's an easy spell I learned it the first week of sorcery school mmm you're so good at magic mr. Ceedric

Why couldn't you turn the gargoyles into golden horses anyway? I better clean up for dinner. See you tomorrow mr. Ceedric

it's

Put on the most incredible display of magic I've ever seen we have a great royal sorcerer where to Sofia

Mr.. Ceedric is the best?

Then the night after tomorrow it is I can't wait to tell mr.. Ceedric the noise out tomorrow

I know isn't that great

So let's get started go okay

Your sorcery test is tomorrow morning you should go finish studying now mr. Ceedric

Right so that's why the potion wasn't working now all I need to do is add a sprinkle of moat Moss indeed yes

I did it's wormy eyes maybe

If you steal her amulet son think how sad she would be how could you do that to your new friend I

Hope you do the right thing Cedric no no do the wrong thing mama loves you

You must perform all the transformation spells we learned this week good luck

Everyone you may begin

I did the test

Good luck missus, just get ready

Swipes of here's a minute and take over the kingdom

Your Majesties may I present this potion will change the kingdom forever oh

This is going to be a disaster. Oh it'll be fine

First things first

He was doing really well like a trick he learned in sorcery school. Hope this works

That was magnificent you saved Sofia's life, Thank You Cedric I

saved her life

Matter how nervous you were and it worked everyone finally saw how great you are so Cedric

Let's see that last trick you were talking about a ton to make myself invisible and take over the kingdom

Lots of performance, did you see the looks on their faces?

Here this is for you was it. I got a gold star today, and I thought you should get one too. Oh

Whammy you can always take over the kingdom tomorrow

The littlest princess

Look at all those toys

Baileywick are these all the gifting Day party is one of the castles best traditions

And I really want it to be a success Queen, Miranda may

I present the special gifting Day cake for the party choking off the wheelie shoes and organizing all these toys

Sure mom James organized. I better help - I can take flowers for the party. That would be wonderful Sofia

Thank you. Now. Wow you're so tiny yep

Where we sprites these free little folks who roam the land looking for big adventures?

But not please hurry before we temple

Thank you for saving Wow how did everything get so big

How did you get so small I've never seen anyone shrink like that melissa was a magic spell

It wasn't a spell, but it was magic

It's getting late. I better go inside well, but I can't go like this. I need to be big again

I

Was having a good time too, then let's keep the good times rolling. Oh, hey, maybe we could stay at your place tonight

Oh, yes, please we don't want to invite ourselves over, but can't why not well

I knew a candle maker who once let some wee sprites into his cottage and they caused all sorts of mischief

These wee sprites seem really nice to me. I'm sorry the answer's no

I don't know my mom said not to but it'll be so much fun

Princess Sofia you may not know this, but we sprites throw the best slumber parties. Let's party now

That's what I'm talking about

Playing to do come on Sofia. What are you waiting for get small and play with us?

Okay, I wish to be small hmm. I guess you can hide

Where

Did you guys do to my dollhouse barn itself

Sofia down here even though my mom said not to you look miss price in the castle is that bad yes bad

I've had run-ins with those guys before all they do is go around making trouble wait so if he is supposed to help -

Where is she we haven't seen her all morning? Well? I'm sure she'll show up soon

We thought it would be fun to climb this cake so we tried it and we were right

Right in fact you should climb the cake with us. No you're ruining it

Please just come down right now on top of the cake I hear big people oh

I

Can't let my mom see me

Like how could this have happened

I do not know Malik wait

What is going on here today? Don't worry Your Majesty? I'll straighten this up in a jiffy

Baileywick

Ready for operation sprites out

We have the throne room I wish to be big again

Huh, why didn't it work hi I got you guys out of the castle

Oh you think you did, but really never mind well

We're here to stay. So there is a way to get you to leave you have to tell me no why would we do that?

having such a great time

How clover this is terrible I'm going to be little forever

Has anyone seen Sofia we sprites

She's on to us much bow hold it Sophia mom it can't really be you who can it

What happened to you I

Remember, I told you how the candle maker let wee sprites and his cottage and they caused a lot of mischief

Uh-huh well it took some time

But he finally figured out the secret to getting rid of them lateness to get them out of your home for good

Oh you want fun. Why didn't you ask how about a ride and a brand-new coach?

You didn't listen to me yesterday and look what happened this time you have to listen okay mom

Hey, what did you do that for how are we supposed to get out you can't you're trapped let us out here

We want out of this castle let us out now. Please let me get big again. Please let me get big again

Please let me get big again

Ah well it was fun while it lasted where to now let the gifting Day party begin

Guess we gotta find ourselves a new place to live

Miss having a home of our own

Hmm we sure do hmm. I think I have an idea, but let me check with my mom first

And whenever you want to meet up for an outside playdate, I'll be right up there

Well why would let's play right now

Let's be small again

For more infomation >> Sofia The First Lovely Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Part 505 - Red Elephant - Duration: 14:36.

-------------------------------------------

Elena Of Avalor Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 524 - Rico Media - Duration: 17:17.

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT And SUBCRIBE Videos! Thank you!

They say every story has a beginning

except mine my story has to

That's me

But one fateful day an evil power-hungry

sorceress named shiriki invaded avalor she attacked my parents

Shurik you tried to strike me down, but the ambulance saved my life by pulling me inside it

I was freed from the amulet

it was finally my time to take back my kingdom I rescued my

Grandparents and sister Isabel from the enchanted painting my adventure wasn't over

It was just beginning

again

First day of rule

We're back on the flag strike a pose

Hey, let's go see if princess Elaine is a great idea ah

help me up I

barely spoke last night

I mean, how are you supposed to sleep the night before you become queen so when you get your crown tonight at the royal ball

No

Closely, but yeah, um I couldn't see spirit animals unless a wizard conjured them up. Hi thought so too

Maybe when you got coded the amulet you took some of its magic with you

So I'm magical I'm just

but whatever's going on it's all good cuz

Isabelle time for breakfast, I know oh

You're up already how can I sleep after being trapped in an enchanted painting for 41 years?

That's a journal yeah, and you can use it to design all your inventions, too

My little sister for your big ideas love Elena

Thanks, Elena. Don't worry cousin after tonight Elena won't be a princess anymore. She'll be queen

Should I tell her tell me what

Technically you're still 16 your grandmother is right according to the laws

You must rule a Vallauris Crown Princess until you come of age. There's a bright side. There's always a bright side

You get to choose the four members of the grand council tonight at the royal ball

Ah, and may I be the first to offer my but ruling a kingdom is not so simple

It reminds me of a story

You know how will I show them I can be as good a leader as you?

The city of course

Today, I will meet with all the city leaders and make sure they have what I know everyone who's anyone in avalor

I will take care of everything then what are we waiting for?

Your majesty, I haven't seen you in the castle before yeah, it's my first day

Pawel oh is now the busiest port in the world

Merchants come from all over to trade in the market place at the via Mercado the we will go there next your majesty

Missing I'm with the princess Naomi you to meet with Anya Paloma the Magister of the trading gala

I can meet with her after we find the ships no no the Harbor Patrol. We locate the ships

We've already sent out a search boat princess see stay and help

For now let's have the Navy join the search I'll come back right after I've met with joinha Paloma

I promise can I stay I want to finish sketching the boats weird. What was weird about it? No?

That's weird. Why our jobs running a shit. Let's go investigate

Don't worry, I'll protect you Oh

No

Dona Paloma personally make all trade deals from now on that's a pretty long list. I just got ISA back

I can't lose her again. What was I thinking? I never should have left the harbor. Oh

Skyler Skyler

Leaves well if I'm gonna rule this kingdom. I can't be afraid of taking on a few thieves

Exactly come on Naomi wait what you want me to go with you on one of those things hello

Do you see the ship no, but that's impossible they just left

Did you see who stole it?

They were these weird purplish creatures princess Elena Matteo Niomi. You know each other sorta go to school together

I need your help Matteo. It's an emergency

Hey

Okay, so what do these creatures look like purple right with pointy ears and spots hmm that sounds familiar

Oh

Noblin stealing ships apparently well if they don't like leaving home

Maybe that's where they're headed. That's why we didn't see the ships on the ocean because they took them up the river

That's where we should love

Oh

There's a fork in the river which way do we go? We could split up. No wait. There's something in the water

How dare they did your our beautiful kingdom? It's a page from Isabelle I have a few tricks up my sleeve

You've been waiting all day to say that haven't you men?

As a future Queen of avalor I order you to leave this vessel at once I will not let my novel ins be captured again

again

I'm not going anywhere. It's my job to protect you and it's my job

Well I was trying to prove that I'm ready to rule now, and how's that working out for you not so well hmm

Did you ever stop and think why the Noblet but are you ready to learn cuz that's all that matters?

just take your time, and you'll do great I

Am princess Elena I am chiku leader of the novel ins chiku

I should have asked before but why are you taking our ships?

But then one day the bars of our prison vanished

We were free but we were so far from home in a strange city

And I had to get my fellow nuttin I have a royal decree to make

Chiku you can borrow our ships to take you home as long as we get them back after thank you your majesty

right the ball

And what was I supposed to do? She just took off on the jock win look? It's Alisa Belle

Princess Elena Castillo Flores do you swear to protect and defend the kingdom of avalor?

And I learned that I have a lot to learn before I become queen so with that in mind

I am ready to appoint my Grand Council

Me

Today you gave me great advice and wouldn't stop trying to get me to take it

I could use your common sense and resolve on my counsel

I would be foolish not to seek your expertise. Yes. This is true and finally

my grandfather

Francisco

Is it supposed to do this Crown Princess Elena of avalor

Not bad for your first day. Oh, this is gonna be fun

Nina the guests have arrived

Christina Isabel I need you to scarlet. Thank you. I made something for you too, okay

Princess Elena it is so kind of you to have us over again Isabelle's been excited

Always spend the night before Navidad in the palace that doesn't mean we couldn't do something different this year, right?

I don't know why we wouldn't say yes to such a Carmen Julio Donny, Paloma pretty

What's doing here on behalf of avalor city? I have come to invite you to our

Navidad party tomorrow now we're going to Christina's village, right?

Before you decide Your Majesty, please let us tell you how we celebrate the night before Navi

That is what we do to celebrate

The way we do

We celebrate Navidad when it's Navidad time when make the belts try our fireworks paint the sky pride

there's nothing people tree where we

I mean each place. I wish we could Makana, but there isn't enough time to go to

Everyone and it is our family tradition to spend the night

Huh looks like a party down there

Maybe we can have them all come back to the palace tomorrow night and celebrate together how thoughtful

So I've decided to accept all your invitations. Huh what and how is that going to work?

we're all going to celebrate together and

Thank You Dona, Paloma, no. Thank you

What are we all waiting for we have another thought fiesta to prepare for and if any of you need?

I mean I have an early night Eve advocate for you

They brought a boat check out that boat Lamacq

Where did all our customers go I don't yeah to the park already

We should have sold more decorations. We've done pretty well all right

The fireworks are good to go

The fireworks have to go and the goats and their boat and their grill

I am sorry Prince have your own floats and no one will get in each other's way plus

We'll spread holiday joy across the entire city that's an excellent idea Dona. Yes

She makes a good point. Yeah sounds like fun

We can hand out the money we can play our songs with no goats

All right, then let's have a parade aft Isabella, and I are gonna help you build a float

I'm sure we have everything we need up at the palace. How does that sound great? Let's go design it, okay?

Thank you. You're high what you've done with your float Rafa. Thank You Tanya

between you and me, I think your Navi that tradition is the best of them all but I

Mean how else will we decide who goes first?

Perhaps Thalia is right yeah

What's wrong with our floats nothing the tradition and Elena's going to choose the best float to lead the parade a

fountain

Unbelievable and at the same time extremely do you have?

Come on. We have to get more fireworks more flowers and more everything

Okay, Oh your float is so

bright

Thanks surely our float should leave the parade don't you think your Majesty?

wants fresh tamales

Courtesy of the best floating navalore, it's a bit too much of your ask me

This was a mistake

Let's go home Matteo

Sorry, Elena, but there must be something else we can do it was no

We better get going then what so I don't want to go dad

You don't have to go we can all go back to the castle

Thank you

Aren't you try you can't make everyone happy?

It would have been fine if they didn't all try to outdo each other some people are too set in their ways

Let's go home

Naomi why did everyone think I was choosing a float to lead the parade Joni Apollo

I told us that's why we bought the fountain let me guess at donea stop princess Elena

Shouldn't you be at the parade? There is no more parade? Thanks to you whatever

Do you mean you got them all so the holidays mean to you money dear? That's what everyday means to me

All Isabelle wanted was to spend the holiday with her friend, but because of your ski come on

I'll Drive you back to the palace this whole day everyone got so caught up in their traditions and

decorations and gifts

Dona Paloma up on her offer we're going in a banana

Miranda house come gather around

To remember the reason it's not all the

Like the way, where's everyone going they're joining the banana?

This one night outshine

Thank you we haven't done a brand-new

Your friend may not be here, but you still have us

For more infomation >> Elena Of Avalor Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 524 - Rico Media - Duration: 17:17.

-------------------------------------------

Sofia The First Memorable Moments Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 952 - Duration: 17:52.

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT And SUBCRIBE Videos! Thank you!

The great pretender

Study of the fairy headmistresses it is well hidden, but I know you can find it I heard

Desiccators saying out to me clasped

Curious who your guest teacher will be today a

Greeting tents are destined to Goldust

invisibility potions Wow yes Wow but also whoa not easy quite

They help you fetching radiance stir potions and Scrolls scrolls again and lots of other useful things yo

Why Thank You Archimedes?

I definitely want clover to be my helper your first advanced potion is due tomorrow

You and your animal helper will make it right here in carts. Yes. What should clover, and I make

Made it now luck, then I can gather the rest of the wicked nine and drain their magic to become so so powerful

But you will once you let that candle a secret passageway will be revealed no there goes

this is so exciting and

Merryweather Aurora's Guardians, they must have put a protection spell on the candle

I'll use my necessity if you create a door anywhere

Wonderful idea to the dragon father Sophia the alchemy books the dragon fires the rarest fire of all hope oh

Yes, it is. We keep it in here should we ever need to make dragon fire ourselves?

Here's a small bit of the spark. It's all that we have but it should be a mouse

I've seen it on the Isle of dragons. Let's follow the princess then just when she makes the dragon fire will smudge it

Freak overtime here we go

We'll get you to all this meat magic together. I'll stir a potion you say a magic word or two it might

Be make honey does it duck quack what I'm saying is

We're interested really really interested. Okay. Well alright really really

I leased the audition to get the gig anyway, okay, great everyone meet my gazebo leader for try it

Thank you all for coming out to my animal helper tryouts your support is much appreciated

I'm going to test your skills as you each help me and you have scoop of dragon skills and a pinch of hurricane dust

ready

Okay, how do I know which one's dragon scales?

Gotta find the hurricane. Dust it could be this one all may or may be bet so far not so much really

Of course, I'm sorry. I got the frightful buttons. I'm pretty sure

Okay doing well and alchemy class is really important to me

Tell you what how then I let you try out again later if you take lessons I

suppose I could share a brilliant point or a roll -

All right, all right if that's what it takes to get the helping gig you don't owe

That bunny did terribly twitch you should try out to be Sophia's helper

Better, but we still have to hide that

Memorize each and every ingredient. You'll need to make Dragon Fire

This hurricane dust and this is lava paste hmm. Now you try

Dragon then your whatever and hurricanes use this rhyme to remember

Dragon scales are shaped like snails

Hurricane dust is red as rust

That's right Wow I'm worried if I choose you as my healer you'll just play games all the time

Yeah, sure what games games

I'll

Try the rhyme again from the top you just focus and repeat after me

Dragon scales are shaped like snails

Hurricane Dusty's red as frost lava paste as an ice sheet taste dry quicks most have done

But only if you get the gist and learn this ride

All Nexus grand let's not get the slime is missing the miss is twisty. You're making

Flips and fraud slime flips frog slime flips for goodness sake come on you can't quit on me

How will I learn to be Sophia's helper? I suppose someone

That's lava paste of course magic - of T. You're really good at this you'd make a great animal helper

Good luck with these chumps

Hey

Yo, how do you know all that?

I was kinda hoping you could give me a few quick tips. You know you know be a quicker way

Where'd you go?

Close enough so I can steal

So you can hear everything I say

Wow you'd really do that why cuz I have a hunch you've got the chops just love a piece

Tastes like how good I'm go again. Don't hurt your brain remembering. It's the last pouch on the left. Oh this

Ethnic cover now all we need is the lucky spark

Did we do it, that's dragon fire all right

Kluber you did great lessons with wormwood really paid off

Starting with making dragon fire for mr.. Merlin tomorrow

Hey, buddy, you're gonna help me at Sophia's school tomorrow, right you a

delightful demonstration of the tornado

Thank You mr. Merlin

Complicated but impressive. I hope so ready. Let's get cooking

Yeah, you get the dragon scales tracking skills are so

Yes, just breathe

The swelling sorcery what just happened, I don't know, but don't worry, I'll find out

To the spindle

Clover you

Know something you have to tell me okay fine

He was hiding and whispering to me how to make the dragon fire why?

They must have needed the dragon fire to open the secret passage

How are we going to stop them kids just make more I can but I can't do it alone. Don't look at me

Snails add hurricane dust as red as rust don't hate clover

We must have to play a certain tune to get to the hidden spindle

Twitch play that again

Prisma

Princess Sofia why would we ever give it to you because otherwise? We'll have to take

Don't be so sure Sophia

Remember this and necessity no one can catch me least of all you princess

I would like to compliment all of you on your

wondrously wonderful displays of advanced alchemy the end we have a

princess Sofia

You

While their way I

Think I need a link. Oh, it's just like I remembered or I knew it I was having the time of my life

Jeanne's you get to try tons of new activities that will be even better than flying carpets

Some of this stuff does look kind of okay, and we'll all get to make new friends here

I can't we have over 50 enchanting activities and

Over 500 species of animals and plants that are even more inches

Let's take off this summer, right

Introduce yourself to another tipper. Oh here we go

Hello, I'm James no offense, but I'm not shaking your hand

You're the kid who was standing in a chewing ivy I didn't even touch it, and what are you planning to steal this time?

Sadly, I'm not here to steal anything

I don't have my magic Butte or my wand my parents took all my good stuff away. That's when mom and dad decided

Grounding me wasn't enough so they forced me to come here to this rubbish camp

they wanted me to see that there are ways to have fun :

And I would like to sit next to me

No one knows who I am here

Sophia sit with your both tiny campers. Oh, I could do this for hours. Why hello there fisherman

Here let me help you I don't need your help. I don't need anyone's help

Does it look like I'm all right all right campers settle down

Leave me alone so food the summer camp

All I wanna do is go home

Sofia I hear maple and Marty are making a huge announcement after breakfast anyway

No one's doing that here, and I don't know how I'm supposed to make friends if I have to do it myself

Why don't you try talking to the other campers see what you have in common? I'm not going to breakfast here ever again

I'm going home. What what are you talking about as soon as dad gets this letter

He's gonna come pick me up cheese, please

please

Okay, okay great

Teams from each camp compete to be the first to plant their camps flag on that

Island and I really feel like this is the summit

You will not have to imagine alone

You will each be teaming up with a camp buddy and each buddy team has until tomorrow morning to build a boat

There is nothing good about this camp at least you didn't get inching ivy at least you didn't get a belly

ache from eating an entire tray of cookies

So feed then maybe we can make a whole raft for the race out of so-and-so silk weaving

That's a genius idea. We're gonna make the best buddies Thank You Sophia. You're welcome. I'm gonna go see him

All right campers it's time to get ready

Come on, Mandy. Let's go darts in case

Who says we caught do you mean? Oh? Yeah?

Brilliant we should totally do that everyone will think we're racing to the island, but then

Well done

Wow James your vote looks incredible, thanks

But it's not quite finished right we still have to get to sale big enough to take us to do the island how about you?

You want to be my camp buddy Sofia over here?

Hey your Raftis you're looking good

I know oh, but that's not why I called you over here that you forgot all about yourself

I guess I did well now. It's my turn to make sure you're happy here. You can be buddies with us

How can I help our raft already looks great now? We just have to make sure it'll float

Hmm, I think I've got an idea look we'll send it back once we get home, I promise all

We have to do is get past one sleeping fairy

Still dreaming Wow listen

Quick let's get it before we're really cocked and

Volleyballs great idea Thanks, we had a brilliant plenty

I can't believe you made such an amazing phone before we get started it has come to my attention that the official camp

Wilder would flag has gone missing from the flagpole none of you campers would know anything about that

Okay, everything's ready. Hope here we come

Wow look at James go yes, but it looks like he's headed in the wrong direction

My sisters are in trouble. That's their problem

Wendell I'm not leaving them behind

I

Know you love camp Sofia, but I don't it's just not for me

But you look like you are having so much fun making your boat. I still don't like it here

No, one will be friends with me come on Wendell. It won't be the same without you I guess if you're doing it. I'm into

You sound good

Not to me, but let's go anyway. Maybe you can't snot so bad

you know now that were the champions of it and all yeah, I never knew I

The derry-o the farmer in the Dell

For more infomation >> Sofia The First Memorable Moments Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 952 - Duration: 17:52.

-------------------------------------------

HUD Secretary Carson under pressure for decor spending - Duration: 2:25.

For more infomation >> HUD Secretary Carson under pressure for decor spending - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

6 Investigates: Veterans have less options for nursing home care - Duration: 2:30.

For more infomation >> 6 Investigates: Veterans have less options for nursing home care - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Saudi Arabia Allows Women to Apply for Military Service - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Saudi Arabia Allows Women to Apply for Military Service - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Land commissioner asks for money after wind farm shuts down - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Land commissioner asks for money after wind farm shuts down - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

'Clueless' Actress Stacey Dash Running for Congress in California - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> 'Clueless' Actress Stacey Dash Running for Congress in California - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

World's top women's soccer players in Columbus for SheBelieves Cup at MAPFRE Stadium - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> World's top women's soccer players in Columbus for SheBelieves Cup at MAPFRE Stadium - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Fighting for Awareness on Rare Disease Day - Duration: 1:28.

For more infomation >> Fighting for Awareness on Rare Disease Day - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

BeautyRx Dermstick for Pores - Duration: 6:00.

For more infomation >> BeautyRx Dermstick for Pores - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

Police Searching For 2 Suspects In Robbery Of Dunkin' Donuts - Duration: 0:30.

For more infomation >> Police Searching For 2 Suspects In Robbery Of Dunkin' Donuts - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Arrest warrant issued for man connected to weapons and drugs in Hadley storage unit - Duration: 0:36.

For more infomation >> Arrest warrant issued for man connected to weapons and drugs in Hadley storage unit - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

Smith College holding meningitis vaccination clinic for students - Duration: 0:26.

For more infomation >> Smith College holding meningitis vaccination clinic for students - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

McDaniel challenges Wicker in race for U.S. Senate - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> McDaniel challenges Wicker in race for U.S. Senate - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Disaster preparedness for older people in focus at Livingstone forum - Duration: 1:27.

So today is a forum for aged care providers in regards to building resilience in the community

during disasters.

It's in partnership with Volunteer Queensland and us, here at Livingstone Shire, and it's

an opportunity for providers and the community, to have a discussion around preparedness for

disasters - what to do leading up to an event, during an event and after an event.

It couldn't come at a better time, when we're three years from the anniversary of Marcia

- we were certainly not in good shape this time three years ago, but we were coordinated,

we had been prepared, and we had the opportunity to learn some very valuable lessons.

So, today is about making sure that all of our agencies work together, that everybody

has an awareness of the overarching plans from the State, District, but in particular,

the local government plan for Livingstone.

So today's about bringing the sectors together - the aged care services, community sector,

emergency management services and government agencies across all levels of government to

actually talk together to see what are the issues that prevent us doing our best to help

older people be protected in times of disaster.

It's a great turn out here today, about 65 people including community members from our

remote community such as Stanage Bay etc A fantastic turnout and a really good forum

to build resilience in the community.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét