Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Mar 1 2018

Yeah, yeah, no.

I just want to say thank you for understanding.

I mean, to have Dr. Raston switch that DNA,

I mean, regardless of what you think of me, that's--

you have to know that's wrong.

I mean, that's-- you gotta agree with that.

I don't know what you're talking about.

Well, you know it was Dr. Raston.

It had to have been Dr. Raston.

Who else could it have been?

So you think I'm a fool, huh?

What?

What?

No, no, no.

See, you think, you think I'm some ignorant ass fool.

Just go sit here and talk to you and tell you something, right?

You're right.

I'm a tell you something.

I'm from the hood, and we don't do that.

So you get your ass out of my house right now

or they will take you outta here in little bitty pieces.

I'm too smart for your bullshit.

I knew you were.

It's that hood mentality.

I really do like what you've done with the place.

A lot of Negro art.

Probably do with less of that.

Looks nice.

We'll talk.

For more infomation >> Randal Mistakes Natalie for a Fool | Tyler Perry's If Loving You Is Wrong | Oprah Winfrey Network - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

How Much Is That Doggie | Nursery Rhymes For Kids | Baby Songs | Happy Kids | Pattie and Pixie Show - Duration: 2:12.

How much is that doggie in the window,

The one with the waggly tail.

How much is that doggie in the window,

I do hope that doggie's for sale.

I don't want a bunny or a kitty,

I don't want a parrot that talks.

I don't want a bowl of little fishy's,

You can't take a goldfish for a walk.

How much is that doggie in the window,

The one with the waggly tail.

How much is that doggie in the window,

I do hope that doggie's for sale.

For more infomation >> How Much Is That Doggie | Nursery Rhymes For Kids | Baby Songs | Happy Kids | Pattie and Pixie Show - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Alex Is Caught in a Lie | Tyler Perry's If Loving You Is Wrong | Oprah Winfrey Network - Duration: 2:05.

Excuse me.

Yes?

Are you Dr. Raston?

Yes.

I guess there's really no easy way

to say this, except to just kind of come out and say it.

Are you the bitch that switched the DNA results for my son?

I beg your pardon?

Yeah. You did it.

You did it.

I mean, Alex said you did, so--

I'm calling security.

Oh, OK.

Well, you know, while you're at it,

you might want to go ahead and call a lawyer or two or three,

a whole team of them.

I'm going to sue the hell out of you.

I'm going to sue this whole hospital.

OK, I don't know what you've heard or who you've spoken to,

but I would never do anything that unethical or underhanded.

OK?

You need to check your sources and you need to find

your way out of this hospital. - OK.

No, yeah. Absolutely.

If you don't mind, I'm going to just stand over here and just

call my lawyer real quick.

You know, get to suing.

I'll be right back.

I'm calling security.

OK.

You do that.

Hey, baby.

Alex, what did you say to that man?

We didn't say anything to him.

We would never expose you.

Expose me?

About what?

Yeah, that you helped with the DNA mix-up.

Alex.

Didn't you tell her that?

No, I did not.

Alex, you told Brad that I said that, didn't you?

For more infomation >> Alex Is Caught in a Lie | Tyler Perry's If Loving You Is Wrong | Oprah Winfrey Network - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Stir Fry Vegetables - This recipe is very easy, the vegetable from it are very tasty. Try this now - Duration: 2:22.

Hello friends welcome to Parul Ka Zaika

Today I am going to make Stir Fry Vegetables

Please don't forget to press the subscribe and bell icon button

So that you get instant notifications of my new & upcoming videos

And to make this recipe the ingredients we require are

50 grams broccoli

1 carrot chopped in length

6 to 7 baby corn chopped in length

50 grams cabbage chopped in length

1 green capsicum chopped in squares

1 red bell pepper chopped in squares

1 yellow bell pepper chopped in squares

1 onion chopped in squares

50 grams of cottage cheese chopped in length

2 green chillies chopped in length

10 to 12 garlic buds finely chopped

1 inch ginger finely chopped

1 teaspoon of red chilli sauce

1 teaspoon of soya sauce

1 teaspoon of white vinegar

1 teaspoon of honey

1 teaspoon of black pepper powder

1 teaspoon of sesame seeds

1 tablespoon of cornflour

Salt to taste

1 tablespoon of oil

And 1/4 cup of water

First in a bowl put cornflour, water and mix well

To avoid lums

Next put red chili sauce, soya sauce, honey,

Vinegar, sesame seeds and prepare seasoning sauce

Put in a pan oil, garlic, ginger,

Chillies and saute for 1 minutes

Add broccoli, carrot, baby Corn

And saute for 1 minute on a medium flame

Next add onion, red bell pepper, green capsicum, yellow bell pepper

Cabbage, black pepper powder, salt and mix well

And saute for 2 minute on a medium flame

Next add cottage cheese, prepared seasonings sauce and mix well

And cook for 1 minutes on medium flame

Next sprinkle little sesame seeds over it

Healthy hot Stir Fry Vegetables are ready to serve

If you have liked this recipe

Then please don't forget to click subscribe button on this side

And click on this side to watch my other videos

Soon l'll be uploading more recipes

Till then stay foody and stay healthy

For more infomation >> Stir Fry Vegetables - This recipe is very easy, the vegetable from it are very tasty. Try this now - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Creating a tax setting which is helping to grow our economy - Duration: 3:41.

The Minister for Human Services will cease interjecting.

The Member for Corangamite will begin her question again.

Thank you Mr Speaker.

My question is to the Minister for Revenue and Financial Services.

Will the minister update the House on the importance of creating a tax setting which

helps grow the economy and reduces the tax burden on hardworking Australians?

Is the minister aware of any alternative approaches which pose a threat to Australian small businesses

and families alike, including in my electorate of Corangamite?

I thank the member for Corangamite for her question and I applaud her for her tireless

advocacy on behalf of her constituents—in particular, the more than 17,000 small businesses

that have benefited from our government's small business and medium sized enterprise

tax cuts.

The government has in fact put in place, and worked very hard to put in place, the right

settings to drive economic growth and boost jobs.

We've cut taxes for small and medium sized enterprises, and we have seen the creation

of 1,100 jobs every day to ensure that more and more Australians have the opportunity

to work, to invest and to grow our economy.

We know Australia does need to remain competitive.

We have to do it with our tax system if we are to drive jobs and growth and remain competitive

in a globalised marketplace.

Our government will continue to fight for our enterprise tax plan that will deliver

the jobs, the increased wages and the economic expansion that we require.

The Leader of the Opposition claims that he supports small business tax cuts, but he would,

in fact, raise taxes for small businesses with a turnover of between $2 million and

$50 million.

The Leader of the Opposition has a problem with this thing called authenticity.

He claims to be a big supporter of women, yet this morning we see reports that Jennie

George, the first female president of the ACTU, has chastised him for being part of

the boys club that is still, of course, his factional power base.

In his interview with GQ, when he was asked about Julia Gillard, he said, 'I've always

been a supporter of hers.'

I wonder if he told her that before he stabbed her in the back.

We have seen revelations documented in The Australian this week that the Leader of the

Opposition promised the millionaire Geoff Cousins at least half a dozen times that he'd

kill off the Adani coalmine before he promptly suggested to the good people of Queensland

last week that there is a role for mining in Australia and there is a role for coal

in Australia.

He is apparently an ecowarrior in inner-city Melbourne but the miners' mate when he is

in North Queensland.

As a union leader he froze out women, but now he wants to play 'Mr Feminist' on the

pages of GQ magazine.

Opposition members interjecting— Members on my left!

He is all for reducing company tax cuts when he is sitting in the boardrooms around the

country, but he is against company tax cuts when he turns into a GetUp! groupie.

Members on my left!

This Leader of the Opposition is completely two-faced and can't be trusted.

The level of interjections was too loud, as members know.

The member for Perth had been warned.

He was one of the louder interjectors.

He can leave under standing order 94(a).

It's pretty simple to follow the sequence here, but it's lost on some people.

For more infomation >> Creating a tax setting which is helping to grow our economy - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

IS YUVRAJ SINGH I PLANNING TO RETIRED FROM I CRICKET ? I GABRUU NEWS I GABRUU.COM - Duration: 0:57.

IS YUVRAJ SINGH PLANNING TO RETIRED FROM CRICKET ?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét