Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 28 2018

These kill our planet.

We should tax them, ban them, just avoid

them, and start using paper bags or

cotton bags instead.

Dead wrong.

Plastic bags are actually pretty good,

at least if we don't throw them into nature,

but recycle them by throwing our garbage

into them, so that they end up being

burned and turned into new energy and heat.

These paper bags seem so environmentally

friendly, because- I don't know-

because they're brown?

But it actually takes much more energy to

produce them, to transport them and

recycle them, so that you would have to

use one of these 7 times more than a

plastic bag to get the same low

global warming impact.

And these cotton bags, the kind of cotton

bags used by every hippie you've ever met,

is actually even worse.

The energy it takes to produce the cotton

yarn and the fertilizers to grow the

cotton has so much of an environmental

impact that you would have to use one of

these 327 times more than a plastic bag to

compensate for the damage it does to nature.

So as the saying goes:

Life in plastic - it's fantastic!

For more infomation >> Dead Wrong® with Johan Norberg - Which Bag is the Best? - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Huawei Honor View 10 | Is Huawei Mate 10 Pro Better? - Duration: 6:24.

For more infomation >> Huawei Honor View 10 | Is Huawei Mate 10 Pro Better? - Duration: 6:24.

-------------------------------------------

Les Brown: There is Greatness Within You ( Les Brown Motivation ) - Duration: 19:44.

Then a lot of things that we want to do a lot of places we would like to go a

lot of things we would like to experience and we just stop at but and

we build a case in fact I was reading something the other day that talked

about but it says but is an argument for our limitations and when we argue for

our limitations we get to keep them see blood will cost you to procrastinate but

will cause you to hide out behind fear what will cause you to come up with all

type of excuses that you can validate you're in action and not acting on your

dream and right now more than ever people need to look for ways to live

their dream people need to look for ways to make it on their own there is no such

thing as job security there's no such thing as a storm proof or tragic proof

life there's no guarantees today ladies and gentlemen the illusion is gone there

was a time when when we graduated from high school you're told go to college

and get out and you go and work for corporation for 30 or 40 years and give

your goal watching you'll retire special announcement that day is gone that day

is gone never to return again so instead of people living in fear feeling

stressed out feeling powerless feeling like victims I think it should be a time

that we need to begin to look at ways that we can become an active force in

our own lives look at ways when we can decide to take charge of our own destiny

look at ways when we can decide to design a life of substance and begin to

truly live our dreams and it's time for people decide I'm ready to get on with

my life shake somebody's head on your writing off a guy named Bob Mays say

they say don't let nobody turn your rock do that right quick

now you're not a lot of people say I'm going to live my life one day when

things get right when I get all my bills paid when I get my feet on the ground I

say what have you been walking on see there no problem three moments guy named

dimples had a record one time called if it ain't one thing it's another and I

say if it ain't one thing is twelve others always something there

debilitates and why you can't move on why you can't grow to the next level why

you can't begin to manifest your greatness why you can't begin to live

life on your terms always something there to block you to keep you where you

are and keep you from beginning to develop your true greatness always some

fear how do we handle it and I'm saying that if you've been hiding out behind

but if you've been using the fact that you don't have enough money or you don't

have the education take it head-on don't get the education I'm saying to a guy

the other day who was saying he I said Hubble die use is 47 years old I said

your sister tell me that you can't read he said that's right I said why well you

know I I didn't go to school excuse my old are you 47 47 yes and you can't read

or write yes have you ever heard of adults cool adult education have you

decided that you should learn how to read to begin to expand your world why

are you using that as a racket why don't you decide now that you can expand your

world that if other people can learn you could learn too well it's hard for me

how do you have you been and sit in a class yet have you signed up yet no I

haven't see a lot of people say no ladies and gentlemen two things and they

don't even know what they're saying no to ever even challenge himself he hasn't

even gone to sit into a class and say teach me how to read and stand it's been

easier for him to go through life he thinks

trying to play a whole con game pretending he knows how to do something

that he doesn't know how to do and you know what most of us go through life

like that most of us go through life pretending pretending that we're

satisfied where we are pretending that everything is okay

pretending that that we don't have any special goals or ambitions or desires

when really deep down inside we do really want more but if you look at our

behavior if you judge based upon what we do I really will tell you some true

stories of our people because you have to judge the tree by the fruit it bears

not the fruit that it talks about say a lot of people pretend that they want

more of life but all you have to do is watch their actions that will tell you

something so I used to pretend that I want to lose weight but how could you

tell I was pretending watch me when I have a piece of sweet potato pie walking

distance of some peanuts some potato chips say I was pretending that I really

wanted to lose weight no you didn't watch what I eat that tell you what I'm

seriously committed to people tell you all year one day I want to have a

restaurant see they're pretending they want to go into business for themselves

how can you tell less watch their actions watch what they're doing the

proof is in the pudding so if you want to do something if you've thought about

something you want to do take it head on decide that you're going to start

looking at it start doing research on and start tackling it start becoming

involved in whatever and wherever it might lead you to begin to explore the

possibilities in that particular thing that you're seeking so that you can

begin to learn all you can about it decide that you're going to face it that

whatever shortcomings you have that you're going to step in yourself there

whatever training is required that you're going to go get that training

that you're going to get started right now the George Washington Carver which

they do what you can where you are with what you have and never be satisfied yes

be fully used to say it I heard Jo Dudley talk about always trying to be

more than that which yeah I don't get satisfied with yourself

always know that wherever you are you can enjoy more that you deserve more but

most people you know what they do most people go through life quietly and

safely tiptoe in turn early great find out what it is you want and go after it

as if your life depends on it why because it does people that have

found their passion people that found the things that they love people that

have found the things that they can pour their lives into those people live

longer I was in New York and I had to do a seminar at a special church and a guy

by the name of Reverend Johnny Youngblood and I said how is it that you

were able to build this big housing facility and got all of the various

community and religious groups together to to have this dwelling for 2,000

residents that were were once homeless how were you able to take on this

responsibility wasn't it overwhelming he said the kind of work I do he said it's

in me I've got to live what's in me and I think that's everybody's desiring life

you got to live what's in you life is just too short and unpredictable but

toward Earth what are we saved but but there always be tomorrow oh no there's

no guarantees you're gonna show up tomorrow a lot of people who were here

yesterday that they're not here today there are a lot of opportunities that

were around yesterday they're not here today oh you can wait but you don't ever

have Lincoln said well the things might come to those are to who wait but all of

the things that have been left over by those who hustle so we want to go

through life picking up leftovers you deserve much more than that the

leftovers that somebody has left you so take it head on begin to explore here's

something else decide to do it now decide whatever you want to do that you

are now going to become actively involved right now exploring the

possibilities for you that you're going to look at it and do just a little bit

of it right now when I decided to become a speaker I didn't just quit my job

and just ran out and say I'm a motivational speaker now what I did was

I decided to start looking at other people there were involved in the

speaking profession I volunteered to work with some speakers so that I could

learn whatever you wanted to get your feet wet gain some experience doing some

volunteer work in the area and find out whether or not this thing you want to do

will fit for you friend of mine told me he wanted to have a restaurant and say

have you ever operated restaurant before he said no I said we're really you don't

even know if you want one I said what's your expertise what do you bring to the

table he said I can cook real good I said well what about the management side

what about the business part of the restaurant you're not gonna be cooking

all the time somebody's got to receive the money

who's gonna manage the personality said you got all right you got a point there

so this guy got a job in a restaurant in the evening time on a part-time basis

after doing that for a while he said you know what I think I just want to be a

chef he said after working there people that show up the working is as hard to

find to help people work responsible they headaches the guests what gives

giving him problems day in and day out they weren't ever satisfied he said no I

just think I'll stick to cooking see you gotta find out what fits for you because

you might decide after you go up in there and examine it experience it and

get some experience at the about wonder well you say this is really not what I

want this does not fit for me so decide that you're going to do that now Johnny

Johnson said something that's very important he said there's no defense

against an excellence that meets a pressing public need see whatever you

decide to do look at it and find out what is it that I have that I could

bring to the table that can begin to enable me to ensure that I could be

successful in this where is the opening for you there's room for you out here

out here in the arena called life there's room for you to come out and

live your dream don't allow but to keep you in the corner or keep you up in the

bleachers looking at life being a spectator not being a participant making

a difference in life I believe that all of us came here with something all of us

showed up to give something and that nobody but nobody's going to give that

service that you have together no one's going to produce your product

no one's going to write your book no one's going to open your academy no

one's going to begin to create your daycare with a special curriculum to

help to cultivate the high self esteem and our children that's your idea and if

you don't bring your ID out here when you die all of us will suffer because

we've been deprived of your genius because you allowed but to keep you in

the bleachers of not pursuing your greatness you take it to your grave with

you and that's what most people do think that's why the guy said that many people

die at age 21 and don't get buried until they're 65 they're Walking Dead you can

tell him by the way they walk

how'd it look in the face when they speak to you I was giving a speech of

this high school and a lady came after school she said mr. Brown I want to talk

to you about my son I said what is it she said he's not motivated I said I

wonder why you gotta have energy ladies and gentlemen you've got to have life if

you excited about what you're doing even in the area of selling you know people

don't buy because of logical reasoning people buy because of your way of

feeling people are like the viewer out there people know the dead bury the dead

no no keep him away from before they grab you what a hold on to use up some

of the fact that that whatever you do you want to be excited about you want to

have the kind of excitement that is so contagious that people want to be around

you because whatever you're doing whatever you talk to people about this

particular idea that you have they're looking at you and they want to know do

you believe it and are you the kind of person they want to be in business with

and if you're not positive if you're not energetic if you're not fired up about

it how can you expect anybody else to be fired up about your idea I'm alright

alright Pete ups me please I'm gonna be fired up about my dream

I'm gonna go at it with everything I got shake somebody's hand on your right and

left and say you got what it takes there are a lot of people who say but I

tried once or twice and it didn't work out and so they use that as an excuse

not to ever come out again guy said if at first you don't succeed you're

running about average so so so if you have come out here with an idea and it

did work out two and three times well that's all right you're running about

average you know I heard something a jarring question it says why is it that

people prefer known hell's to unknown heavens you know why because it's

comfortable ladies and gentlemen I remember I was in a service once and I

heard dr. Johnny Coleman give this example she talked about a man who had

been captured behind the enemy lines in a war and was sentenced to to be killed

or another option the captain said to the guy listen he said tomorrow morning

at six o'clock you can face the firing squad or you can go out this door over

here and the guy said what's off the door he said no one knows all we can

tell you just unknown horrors he thought and the next morning he selected the

firing squad after the shots rang out the captain's secretary said what's

beyond that door and he said freedom but very few people would select to do it

because it's unknown see a lot of people never live their dreams a lot of people

never do the things they want to do a lot of people stay on jobs where they're

miserable I read an article call is your job making you sick a lot of people

y'all know about that already here they're going to say Amen it's alright

then one lady told me she said less when I used to go to work she said when I

stepped in the door felt like a refrigerator dropped on my shoulders how

many all understand that kind of feeling they were miserable just hated to go

after 60 minutes on Sunday afternoon or come Monday morning my head just to

thrive I just couldn't take it didn't wanna go sometimes just just for the

heck of I just drive on by I used to hate to go to work many of us choose an

active living death many of us are Walking Dead The Walking Dead that we're

not doing what we want to do many of us stay in relationships where we're dying

together rather than growing and expanding and living together we're

miserable but because we don't have the courage to see ourselves beyond that

relationship that has turned toxic we go through life living dead people and then

you can always tell couples that have been together for a little while born a

restaurant the one sitting side by side giggling and talking to each other

feed each other with their fuckin food they just got together for what we you

see them in the car they sitting all of each other hugging his smug or they've

been together about three days all right but if you see people to the restaurant

to you know see a couple and that's sitting in front of each other take so

long for this food I wonder when they go hurry up

those are Mary was four years living in two separate rooms sleeping in two

separate beds well it's cheaper to keep it not necessarily it's a quarter to the

price you want to pay see the price of peace of mind the price of living the

truth of being honest with yourself in that wait a minute it's got to be more

than this so you've got to decide wait wait even if I I think don't work out

even if I experienced defeat a failure that does not make me a failure it's the

difference between failing and being a failure if you if things don't work out

if you don't produce the results you want that's all but don't confuse who

you are with the results that you produce I used to be a state legislator

in Columbus Ohio and I remember once I was going to introduce some legislation

on the floor and after getting that legislation passed a guy came up behind

me and he had some legislation that I opposed him on that and I was about to

stand up to debate this guy and got next to me said skew don't don't debate that

guy why do you know who that is I said no it's will Koski from Toledo it's a

bad dude he's a lawyer unless a man can debate I don't kill him Les Brown maybe

Browns but I raise my hand mr. speaker you said the gentleman from the 29th

House District so yes serves to tell the gentleman I like to take him on

challenge him on this legislation he said well cause he said I would more

than like to mr. speaker everybody say

I asked him some questions he responded I say I wonder why is that man that

question well cos he won't be out I mean I was up there and I just lifted back to

my room with my yes I get out up top however here's what I learned when you

win see you if I win a debate I win because of what I know when I lose I

lose because what I don't know so I had to check out what is it that I did not

know I wasn't prepared I did not do enough research I did not do my homework

so he handled me like he wanted to so I came back again I waited on some other

legislation did my homework but he was more than able to take me out again but

pretty soon each time it would take him it would become a little bit more

difficult and a little bit more difficult and the older guy say would

you argue in behalf of of this legislation for me I said sure I started

volunteering to do work in the legislative committees for the older

guys I said absolutely and the more I did it the better I became and then

people began to start respecting me and when I would ask her said Mr Speaker I

like to speak on that bill so guys let's start wriggling and stuff like Jimmy

For more infomation >> Les Brown: There is Greatness Within You ( Les Brown Motivation ) - Duration: 19:44.

-------------------------------------------

МЕМНАЯ ЖИЗНЬ • Life Is Strange - Duration: 9:01.

For more infomation >> МЕМНАЯ ЖИЗНЬ • Life Is Strange - Duration: 9:01.

-------------------------------------------

[VOSTFR] [BANGTAN BOMB] The cutest boy in the world is Hawaii-kkojili (suntanned JK in Hawaii) - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> [VOSTFR] [BANGTAN BOMB] The cutest boy in the world is Hawaii-kkojili (suntanned JK in Hawaii) - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

WCCO's Ali Lucia Is Engaged! Congrats! - Duration: 1:56.

For more infomation >> WCCO's Ali Lucia Is Engaged! Congrats! - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

When is Gutenberg ready - The Gut Guys (E05) - Duration: 0:32.

So we've heard a lot of cool things about Gutenberg, but when will it be ready?

So the product leader announced that he expects to be 12 more updates

and that means that it's about ready in April 2018.

But if you want to use it today

it's available as a plug-in in the WordPress.org Plugin Repository.

So install it today on your site and test it.

Thanks for watching our video.

-I'm Anton. -I'm Tim.

And we're the Gut Guys.

Want to know more about Gutenberg?

Watch the whole series on YouTube.com/yoast and subscribe.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét