Thứ Hai, 26 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 27 2018

I never believed in "friendship at first sight"

It all started 10 years ago when you proved me right.

This is not your typical friendship story.

Let's just make that clear.

I hated this bitch.

But that didn't last for long.

Because soon enough we were inseparable.

Who knew our friendship would be filled with laughter,

adventure and unforgettable memories.

They call us friends.

But we're more than that.

We're sisters.

And here's a look into our lives.

This. Is. Us.

For more infomation >> This is Us - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Torah and Bible in Quran / Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah - Duration: 1:25.

( 28 ) It is He who sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion. And sufficient is Allah as Witness.

( 29 ) Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves.

You see them bowing and prostrating [in prayer], seeking bounty from Allah and [His] pleasure. Their mark is on their faces from the trace of prostration.

That is their description in the Torah. And their description in the Gospel is as a plant which produces its offshoots and strengthens them so they grow firm and stand upon their stalks, delighting the sowers - so that Allah may enrage by them the disbelievers.

Allah has promised those who believe and do righteous deeds among them forgiveness and a great reward.

For more infomation >> Torah and Bible in Quran / Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

MURRAKI MINUTE #3 What is the best toning shampoo? - Duration: 1:00.

Hey guys, welcome back to the Murraki Minute, I want to tell you about my all-time favorite and most life-changing shampoo ever

This is the Barcelona purple shampoo by Pulp Riot as you can tell I use it religiously

So, the magic ingredient in this is quinoa. Quinoa helps repair and strengthen hair,

conditioning oils in it add major hydration which is perfect for...

people like me that have done some major damage. The super cool thing about this is that you can customize it to your liking

so you can leave it on 1 to 10 minutes, just depending on your desire tonal rate and the best thing about it...

It's vegan just like me!!!

And it smells soooooo good! Don't forget to Like and Subscribe and follow us on Facebook for more Murraki Minutes.

For more infomation >> MURRAKI MINUTE #3 What is the best toning shampoo? - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

The New Name is.... - Duration: 10:03.

Hey, oh, it's you boy Kenny and we're back with the video everyone has been waiting for

Anyway, let's get started

this video is

the video that yes

most all of you have been waiting for this is the video where I will look at my facebook account and

my youtube

video that I made about changing my youtube name

And I'm going to be looking at all of those see what comments we got and then I'm going to be calculating

Which name one so it's either going to be King Kenny captain Kenny or Kenny G

So one of those three is what it's gonna be

haha

So I know this may be a little weird, but you know

That's probably why you're watching hey

Okay, this is good and also my birthday soon, so

Hopefully I'll do a video on my birthday, and it's on a Sunday so no school on my birthday

And it's also the beginning of spring break, so

Perfect. Let's get right into it first comment by just me Anna

Captain Kenny sounds good to me, man. We got a vote for Kenny G. By Joe as a former

Classmate of mine

Chris Jeff

Or Kristin Hazen as some people know he has his own YouTube channel, so if you don't know him check him out. He's good a

lot of people can laugh and

Make fun of him no. I'm just kidding Chris don't take anything. I say seriously

I'm just kidding some things you might need to take seriously so Christian

He said King Kenny, so that's two votes. I don't know one vote

I'm getting ahead of myself one vote for a king can cheesecake to the max Stephens all Chen I wonder why he is that?

instead of

The typical you know

His new channel, I don't know why you didn't use this new channel, that's so weird

Don't think I'm angry okay, don't think I'm angry

He voted Kenny G. My mom said

captain Kenny

My dad said oh, okay, actually my dad had a very funny comment. He said I lied

the name Kenny G and

Look wait a spell like you know

Let's go over my facebook page

King Kenny by Jacob Watson he

voted for

King King he says all hail king Kenny, and I like that and that makes me want to be king Kenny

But every comment I see or makes me want to be that name and whether it's King Kenny Kenny G or captain Kenny

Yeah, so many names

Jared my future brother-in-law

he said

captain Jimmy

Hey

So that's well that's coming pretty close. I was thinking can't Kenny got more votes than that ah

Pat my

brother-in-law's said King Kenny marina Watson

Jake's wife, she said Kenny G mrs. Heath Stephens mom Kenny G

Yeah, like I said, I think I know which one I

Thought another stuff because you know

Okay interesting comment by Leena she said or captain Kenny, but it has to be a K

I know which one is gonna be I know it

You can tell me if I'm wrong if you actually know what it's actually gonna be and by the time this video is over

You'll know which one. It is obviously and that's the whole point of this video, so if you think I'm dumb and saying that

You're wrong. I'm just trying to warn you so that you don't forget okay?

capisce

Okay

Mr.. Heath

Voted Kenny G. So got another one what Kenny G

Let's see

Liana changed or just me an acai. I revealed your idea today

I'll talk to my normal voice. No I

Revealed your identity. I'm sorry. Yeah. Oh I did it again

Okay, let's get back to this so she changed her vote from what was it captain Kenny? Yes

Has one to kinking yeah, I don't think this is yeah, okay?

My grandma

My grandma mom for my mom sighs she said Kenny G. And I think she means like the saxophone player Kenny G

Yeah

When we're talking about this we're not talking about him we're talking about me, okay?

we're talking about it's not even spelled that way and it's all caps too and

Technically, it's supposed to represent my gamertag and the G will represent gaming if that's the name that gets chosen

Boy, we'll wait and see until the end, but I'm pretty sure you know everyone knows. What is gonna be

Ben Stuart or Benjamin Stewart, I don't know what you guys call him at school

I mean I call him Ben, but you know Kiowa County

We'll just leave it up to you. I call him Ben, so I believe everyone else calls him Ben

So you know he voted for Kenny G as well so and then the vote for Kenny G Bethany. He's

one of Stephens sisters

Yeah

She says she likes all of them, but she

Will go with captain Kenny, so all right captain Kenny. Let's get another vote in there since Lee and I changed her mind and

Ruined the vote system, I'm just kidding, I think a few people change their mind mr. Mr. Heath

He changed his mind - so I have - a vote so yeah, anyway. Let's get back to it

Okay, I'm gonna leave in this off with Jake's last one of his nice comments um

he says

But he's Ken. Eh, which this is my last name Hanes obviously

He says but he's Kenny H people

Kenny G

Doesn't make any sense why name yourself after someone else when you can be something new Plus look at the student

Yeah, pop

And also

What do you think about this so Steven Heath my best friend he says

In a comet it basically says my intro, but he uses the name he voted for and he says see it just sounds good

so

Does it sound good to you hey? Y'all? It's your boy Kenny G

right

That's gonna be so weird. I always said just okay, so

Let's retry that take - hey yo, it's your boy King G

Is that better let's see?

What the final votes our captain Kenny it got four votes. Thanks lianna for changing your vote

I mean obviously King Kenny would have had four votes if you didn't change it, but still

captain Kenny

four votes

Congratulations captain Kenny

But that's not the winner nor is king Kenny neither one one

um I

Think we all know the winner obviously it was Kenny G

We have fifty votes for Kenny G. So obviously Kenny G. One uh so yeah, anyway, that was

Pretty good Kenny G. Is the winner so I'll probably be changing my name to that after this video gets uploaded

So hopefully I will get this up video uploaded by tonight. That is my hope. Thank you for watching

If you enjoyed this video give it a big thumbs up like really big

Like so big that it might explode my channel

Uh, yeah

I didn't need to say that don't explode my channel I'd rather not explode because I'd like to keep it in one piece so that

Hopefully we can grow as a family, haha

Yeah, I'm weird

Hopefully, that's why you're watching me like a Saturday

Thank you for watching, and I'll see you in the next video

signing out

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét