Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 5, 2017

Waching daily May 31 2017

THERE IS A DARK SECRET YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE ROYALS

Royals.

Blueblood.

Ever since the days of colonial rule, many have associated "blue-blood" with blood that

is pure and of elite lineage.

That is why in the past, there was a distinct difference between the blue blood and the

commoners.

Today, with the rise of democracy and a centralized government that the people have "power" to

change by voting, monarchies have fallen.

Many now serve as a means of diplomatic relations, rather than a seat of power as it once was

in the past.

However, discoveries have led many to believe that the true reason behind why people of

"pure-blooded" lineage were called bluebloods in the past.

Was it really because they had "pure-blood", or were they really just a group of extraterrestrials

disguising themselves and camouflaging themselves into human society, while at the same time

enabling themselves a seat of power by labeling themselves differently from the common people(humans).

Vlad the Impaler Prince Charles recently made the discovery that he was related to Vlad

the Impaler, nicknamed Dracula.

He was known for impaling his enemies, so much that it looked like a forest.

He was notorious for his gruesome murders throughout history, even until this day.

What has this got to do with Princess Diana's death?

Mohammed Al-Fayed, the father of Princess Diana's lover who died in the crash with her,

once revealed in an old interview that he suspected and openly accused the British Crown

of assassinating his son.

In his interview, while it might not make sense at the beginning, was actually Mr. Al-Fayed

calling the British royal family "British Dracula Family" and "Crocodile Wife", which

is referring to Camilla, mistress of Prince Charles which caused the divorce of the royal

couple.

In ancient times, and ancient Asia such as Japan and China, the dragon is a symbol of

power and royal blood.

Count Dracula was a real person - he was actually a Romanian ruler that was part of a secret

order called the Order of the Dragon.

The dragon is a reptile.

Count Dracula's father - named Vlad Dracul - also noting that Drac means devil in Romanian,

and Dracul means the devil.

In the Bible, the reptile was a serpent who deceived humankind.

Princess Diana, in her conversation to Christine Fitzgerald - Princess Diana's personal confidant

was taped to reveal what Princess Diana called the British royal family: Reptiles.

Princess Diana claimed that the Queen Mother has lived for far longer than she has led

on and that they belonged to a species who could use energy to shed their skin and be

"reborn" again in a way.

Princess Diana claimed that they feed on fear, but humans are getting more and more aware,

which leads to a loss in power for them which they fear.

These creatures have been along for a long time, and have been deceiving us all the while.

It is a victory for us humans, but we need to stand vigilant against threats like these

that may come at any unknown time.

The scarier it is, the more truth it might hold - because just like Princess Diana, who

was a commoner, we have the voice - and the power, to take back what belongs

to us.

For more infomation >> THERE IS A DARK SECRET YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE ROYALS - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

Who is the Russian banker Kushner met with? - Duration: 3:08.

For more infomation >> Who is the Russian banker Kushner met with? - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

The Price is Right - Tropical Dreams - Duration: 1:42.

Come on up here, bud!

( cheers and applause )

Welcome to the show!

You made it!

Good for you!

All right, you an Army Ranger?

>> Was.

I'm an ex.

>> DREW: Look at this guy.

Still in good shape?

>> Yeah, I can run a mile.

>> DREW: George, what have you w

got for him?

>> GEORGE: Now you can run a

mile down the beach on your

vacation to beautiful Saint

Lucia!

( cheers and applause )

You and a guest will fly

roundtrip coach from Los

Angeles to Saint Lucia for a

six-night stay in a one bedroom

pool view suite at Bay Gardens

Beach Resort And Spa.

Indulge in luxurious amenities

at this four star Caribbean

retreat.

Daily breakfast, one couples

massage, two half-day passes to

Splash Island Water Park, and

one couples personal training

session on the beach included.

>> DREW: Thanks, Rachel.

Game is called Coming or Going.

It's real easy.

Tilt this so the numbers are

coming toward you $9,787, or so

they're going away from you so

it's $7,879.

Just like that.

Coming or Going.

( audience yelling suggestions )

Round trip coach for two L.A. to

St. Lucia six nights.

$7,000.

( cheers and applause )

Good luck.

Let it go whenever you're ready.

Now it's official.

$7,879, Rachel has the answer

over there.

What do you say, Rachel?

( cheers and applause )

Congratulations!

For more infomation >> The Price is Right - Tropical Dreams - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Arms Is The Next Splatoon - Duration: 7:12.

hey everyone it is Van here again hahahaha arms

yeah oh my god uh I like many of you guys probably did participate in the

arms test punch over the weekend yes the demo that is a timed demo because if you

play online kind of like the splatoon test-fire if you don't know the arms

test cornhole as it was kind of like the splatoon to tune in splatoon to

test-fire yeah I think I'm doing a bad job of explaining it anyways it was

pretty much a demo it was a little time frame because you had to put on you got

to play online with other people and they get they kept the server's up open

for like an hour add time but there were like four different times they got to

play one of the times I got some I did a gameplay video you guys should go check

that out I'll put a card up in the corner or not um I don't even know which

corner would be I you know whatever there's going to be a card if there

isn't that just means I'm lazy the first video I did though my first reaction to

ever playing the game so you guys should go check that out and then the second

video I did for it was a commentary with just you know raw gameplay for you guys

if you guys want to make any sort of content for yourself and you do not have

an elgato or some sort of capture device you can use that arms footage for

yourself it's kind of like stock footage but either way that's enough of my arms

footage besides those two times I did get to play two more times I believe and

I uh use doesn't roller for the second to first two I when I was recording I

did the punching thing with the joy cons and it was kind of like I mean oh it was

like okay it felt good but uh it at the same time some of the controls were kind

of iffy and I kept like clicking and like messing certain things up but then

I played with the joy Khan group for the second time I was super acting more

satisfied with the efforts of course it took a little bit of adjusting with them

the more I played with it the more I liked it and it felt so much more

satisfying and I enjoyed I loved the crap out of the splatoon version

uh personally I love the crap out of the arms test punch and it was really fun

honestly I'm going to be honest I didn't expect the arms test wants to be that

fun I honestly can't wait for next weekend this next weekend they're going

to do more of them if you didn't get your chance to the first time and you

want to switch download it now go ahead and do that so

you can participate in it this weekend before comes out and try the demo but

anyways my thought I guess overall kind of arms I believe is convene expletive

it's going to be Nintendo's new IP that everybody loves in a I know it sounds

weird if you haven't played it yet you probably don't understand it but you

have to play it to really enjoy it you have to play it to enjoy the game you

have to play it to appreciate what it is sure it looks really goofy I guess at

first but and I I thought it was goofy to uppers everybody thought it was kind

of weird and really look like and what the heck is the same but you know I

played it I loved it I don't I don't know if there's any more

I need to say personally I believe arms can be the next two now I know that well

tuned 2 is coming out that the literally going to be the next will tune but no in

the sense that it can be a big moneymaker for Nintendo it can be a new

series that everybody can love though it can keep this going and the thing is

they're kind of adding in some elements whistle tune they're adding new maps new

characters and new other loads of adding other miscellaneous stuff what's the

game releases they're going to keep building onto the game adding new

features and making people come back as platoon adding new weapons new maps and

that kind of stuff which I'm going to say school tune to will probably do as

well I know once again I don't know why I'm bringing up splatoon - I'm just

saying because that that's literally the expo to me but they're going to do quite

a bit I believe similar with farms and that worked out very well for the

multiple toon I know a lot of people didn't like the maps at first being like

oh there aren't a lot of maps to choose from book with arms there's going to be

quite a few different modes turf war was the only thing I'm lachland

but with arms you're gonna have at least stuff like to know like three four maybe

five modes you can play online from the start I don't even remember maybe

probably like three modes you can play online from the start and adding in this

new content like it's just going to keep bringing people back I know they did

that with splatoon once again and adding this new content seems to really just

drive people back to fly in the game so it's going to be nice it's going to be

exciting to play arms there's a lot more strategy involved in it than I thought

there was at first I personally I don't know I feel I felt the need to make this

videos talking about arms just I'm just saying you guys got to give it a try if

you haven't and if you just think it's really weird no just just just try it

I'm pretty sure if you might like it I'm not sure you might you might not I

mean go ahead play it though first before judging it 100% because it is

such a cool game that you can only experience for yourself of that is

actually fun once you actually play it arms comes out next month I believe on

the 16th oh yeah Yes No maybe so uh yeah but that's literally like 16 days away

at this point then if it's the 31st today then yeah we're literally like 16

17 days away from arms and it's going to be so dang cool I'm super excited to

play the game or it's going to be fun I just wanted to say arms is probably

going to be like the new splatoon on the switch I know not quite literally

because people tuned to is obviously the literal metal tune book arms I think you

guys know what I mean in the sense that it's going to be a new game that

everybody is going to love like splatoon even though it's weird at first the more

I played it I fell in love with it pretty easily

Master mummy is my main so far I know I'm gonna have to play more in order to

like establish it real name but uh yeah personally my thoughts on the arm stuff

fired it was amazingly fun like surprisingly fun so yeah let me know

what you guys thought of the arms test fire in the comment section below if you

did not try out the arms test-fire the first time there's a second chance

coming this weekend go ahead and download it on

your switch if you have a switch and didn't play it the first time

anyways guys hey guys ultimate walk in this video very much appreciate it be

sure to subscribe and remember to the leg that sells very much for me for sure

for me I put all the other cells made sure from below yeah thank you so much

for watching this video very much appreciated as usual by me

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét