Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 5, 2017

Waching daily May 31 2017

Have a nice day

Have a nice day

For more infomation >> Finger Family Songs Nursery Rhymes 💗 Learn Color For Kids ❤Learn Color With Pear - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Tesla Model S vs Model X: Which One is Right For You? Comparing Price, Insurance, Fuel, and Function - Duration: 27:31.

For more infomation >> Tesla Model S vs Model X: Which One is Right For You? Comparing Price, Insurance, Fuel, and Function - Duration: 27:31.

-------------------------------------------

TF2: Pretending to be a COD kid on a Minecraft trade sever (for shits and giggles idk) - Duration: 7:54.

Bewm

HEADSHOT!!!

U Suck

I'm better den u

You should just kill yourself

Yeh you should just kill yourself

Uno that?

kys

Im better den u

Im better then u, I' m...

25 years old I have a vewy hot GF

Oh yeah also, uno who dat GF is?

Dat GF's ur MOM

I fucked your mom HAHA

[No I didn't lol]

Max retard activated

I haven't done the captions yet, I'll do them later, for now you have automatic ones...

How I'm gonna [traction] answer, how do you how do you throw grenades?

Just a big tip for second doing

What?

What?

No, what what?

What's it? How is it? What stop hacking? How ha?

Ha you suck at the game. You suck

Ha ha [oh], you suck

What damage hacks?

And surprise that I've been managing at the hip oh my God this [mall]. Hey, you suck it up

Stop hacking stop using Aimbot

You don't have any skill you [just] take kill yourself like yourself what?

stop using x

Well, I hate you. What what?

some small campaign

And he's created by so you can like shame me when he kills me. Oh

Good on ever

Yes is so good. He's he's absolutely demolishing me and I want him to do that

You're amazing new skills

Don't packing

Your bag you they keep killing you even though you're hacking

your fat

Butt did you know I [fucked] your mom ah?

You suck

You suck you suck

this ah

[you're] so bad at the game

Because you suck you can't because you suck

Stop hacking

You suck

How are you suck?

stop

Whoa hex [that] [is] war hex that is so wrong

You suck suck so bad

So I that point I just got bored and revealed that I wasn't [actually] a Cod kid

and I was just doing a little lowell social experiment out of that but

that was fun, and they're actually pretty good about it and

Made a nice [little] conversation and talked and some of them check out my Youtube channel. Oh

Yeah, also. Yes, you're in video doing wrong. [you're] [losing] a good dancer now good

You're welcome

For more infomation >> TF2: Pretending to be a COD kid on a Minecraft trade sever (for shits and giggles idk) - Duration: 7:54.

-------------------------------------------

Reprolabels for MMC Terraegis (aka G1 Trailbreaker) - Duration: 4:01.

Hellooooooooo!!! What do we have here??? This is an update video for MMC Terraegis.

So we have bought the Reprolabels stickers for Terraegis, here they are.

We have placed all the stickers except of these two here. You also get alternative license plates.

We placed the one that says "TRLBRKR". So let's see the stickers on the figure.

As I told you, this is the license plate, very nice!

You have an Autobot symbol over here with silver outline.

We have another Autobot symbol over here.

This is a sticker. From the other side as well.

The rear window, this one here is a sticker.

And finally, the "Toyota" logo is a sticker.

Few and nice stickers in his vehicle mode. So let's see his robot mode now.

And here is Terraegis in his robot mode.

As for his stickers... one, two, these two here are stickers.

One, two, three, four. These four are stickers.

These here on the sides of his legs are stickers.

These two here on his arms are stickers.

On the sides of his arms, one, two, these two here are stickers.

One, two, three, four, these ones here are stickers.

These two here are stickers.

Under his arms there are stickers. These two here.

And finally...I will zoom in his head to see them better because they are small.

These chromed ones here, from the other side as well, are stickers.

Many extra details in his robot mode. Very nice set.

If you want to give him more details then buy this set.

If you want to stick to the cartoon accuracy then you don't neet to put all these stickers, the Autobot symbols are enough.

This set costs 13$, shipping included. So these are the Reprolabels stickers for MMC Terraegis.

Thank you all for watching, see you in the next video, bye! :)

For more infomation >> Reprolabels for MMC Terraegis (aka G1 Trailbreaker) - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

TuTiTu Toys and Songs for Children | Mobile - Duration: 13:56.

TuTiTu

What's the new surprise?

TuTiTu

Shapes in every size

TuTiTu

Parts that come together to a new toy

and a new adventure

Above my head

Above my head

There's a mobile hanging

Above my head

Above my head

Above my head

There's a mobile hanging

Above my head

Turning

Round and round

(round and round)

Feeling , sleepy

Soon I'll be in dreamland

Above my head

Above my head

There's a mobile hanging

Above my head

Above my head

Above my head

There's a mobile hanging

Above my head

Turning , round and round

(round and round)

Feeling , sleepy

Soon I'll be in dreamland

Above my head

Above my head

There's a mobile hanging

Above my head

Above my head

Above my head

There's a mobile hanging

Above my head

Turning , Round and round

(round and round)

Feeling , sleepy

Soon I'll be in dreamland

Above my head

Above my head

There's a mobile hanging

Above my head

Above my head

Above my head

There's a mobile hanging

Above my head

Turning , Round and round

(round and round)

Feeling , sleepy

Soon I'll be in dreamland

Up in the sky

The airplane is flying

Up in the sky

Like a bird

Up in the sky

The airplane is flying

Up in the sky

Like a bird

Up, up, up

Between the clouds

We're flying high

Up, up, up

Between the clouds

We're flying high

Up in the sky

The airplane is flying

Up in the sky

Like a bird

Up in the sky

The airplane is flying

Up in the sky

Like a bird

Up, up, up

Between the clouds

We're flying high

Up, up, up

Between the clouds

We're flying high

For more infomation >> TuTiTu Toys and Songs for Children | Mobile - Duration: 13:56.

-------------------------------------------

Dinosaurs Tyrannosaurus-Rex Learn Dinosaur Finger Family Cartoons For Kids Cartoons for Childrens - Duration: 14:13.

Dinosaurs Tyrannosaurus-Rex Learn Dinosaur Finger Family Cartoons For Kids Cartoons for Childrens

For more infomation >> Dinosaurs Tyrannosaurus-Rex Learn Dinosaur Finger Family Cartoons For Kids Cartoons for Childrens - Duration: 14:13.

-------------------------------------------

Learn colors Dinosaurs finger family Rhymes for Kids Finger family Songs for Children Toddlers - Duration: 17:46.

Learn colors Dinosaurs finger family Rhymes for Kids Finger family Songs for Children Toddlers

For more infomation >> Learn colors Dinosaurs finger family Rhymes for Kids Finger family Songs for Children Toddlers - Duration: 17:46.

-------------------------------------------

Playstore paid apps for free latest hack 100% working |simple method - Duration: 2:28.

Step 1: Go to Your browser and search google for acmarket

Step 2: click on the first link

Step 3: click on android app and an apk will be downloaded

Step 4: After downloading Install the acmarket.apk

Step 5: Now open the acmarket apk

Now I will show you a sample paid app from playstore

Lets download the need for speed game for free

Step 6:Goto acmarket app and search for need for speed game

We can check whether it is original game or not by seeing description and images

Final Step: Ok its original,Click on install

Now our game will get downloaded,Enjoy Guys..

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét