Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 5, 2017

Waching daily May 30 2017

[Music and outtakes]

Being able to not just

learn from but also discuss and

engage with lecturers, who are prominent

in that field, has been invaluable.

The approach to learning here is quite

different what I've experienced before

and I think it's fantastic how you get

these smaller seminars which

facilitate more in-depth discussion and

debate about subjects you've learned

about with much wider group in lectures.

The level of independent

learning is also much higher than at

school, which was quite new to me

but it just makes that sense of achievement

you get from a good grade, all the more gratifying.

Having chosen to study a

joint honours I never thought I'd be

able to do a third subject

but having the opportunity to do modules

in film and Spanish has broadened the

scope of my learning beyond what I could

have imagined.

you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét