Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 5, 2017

Waching daily May 30 2017

What is the Dark Web?

Dark Web...something really nasty?

Uhhh, it's the dusty part of the internet.

The Dark Web?

It's a place where, like, you know, like, dark things happen.

Oh, that's the place on the internet with the black market you can buy and sell babies

and stuff like that.

It sounds like something if I were in a really bad state of mind.

That I'd go to my dark web.

Look, I'd probably have to be about 40 years younger than I am now to know what the Dark

Web is.

If a Black Web was....oh the Dark Web.

What could I purchase there?

Probably really good clothes that you can't find.

Yeah, great clothes.

Clothes you'd wear at night to go out?

Drugs and different types of weaponry.

People, uh, items you can't get in a store, things you shouldn't have on you in an airport.

Awesome animals.

Like cool, exotic animals.

Like a tiger?

Like a tiger.

Bad stuff, bad stuff.

How would I get there? I'd have to ask someone.

One of the easiest ways is to use the Tor Posit?

The Tor search?

I mean I'm such a good person I probably couldn't get there.

Social media?

Kind of having the password from someone who's in the know.

You need to know people, that's the only way.

Yeah I'll ask my friends.

-Do you think your friends know how to get to the Dark web?

I have no f***ing idea.

For more infomation >> What is the Dark Web? - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Why Space Exploration Is Important? | TheCuriousEngineer - Duration: 4:19.

Hey what the heck is going on guys!

Today I want to talk about Space Exploration and why it is so important.

This is not a typical science video.

This is just me talking about why space exploration is important to me and why it should be important

to all of us in some way.

Just know that everything I'm about to say in this video is my personal opinion and this

video is not to offend anyone in anyway.

My only request is for you to keep an open mind till the end of this video!

Alright!

So let's start!

I'm from a Hindu family and as a child I strongly believed that there is a God, one

God, who created us and that there's life after death and so on.

But as I grew up, I started questioning all of that and I realized there's no real proof

that God exists.

And even if there's a creator, that creator definitely doesn't fit our description.

At the same time, I'm also aware that we have no real proof that there's no creator

at all.

So I'm not disapproving the existence of a creator, I'm just questioning!

However if someone claims a certain thing, the burden of proof lies on their shoulders.

If I say there's a red cup on the table, I cannot say something like 'Hey you can't

prove there's no red cup, so I am right'.

It is up to me to prove that there's indeed a red cup on the table.

Anyway the important point is, as a kid, I used to believe that there's life after

death and that if we do good stuff, we go to heaven and if we do bad stuff we burn in

hell for eternity.

But when I finally accepted that there's really nothing after death, when I finally

accepted that everything ends there for us..

At that point, I started to question what is the purpose of life?

After reading plenty of blogs and books about it and after thinking about it for a really

long time, I now know that there is no predefined purpose for us.

It is really up to us to give purpose to our life.

I talk about this a lot with my friends, I mean what motivates us to get up each day

and go to work?

And do the same thing over and over again till we reach that point called death.

There are many of us who don't really care to think about any of this and many of us

don't wish to create any impact on the world while there's time.

Most people just wish to earn loads of money and enjoy!

That's totally fine!

But I can't imagine myself chasing money, I truly wish to create an impact on the world

even in the smallest possible way I can.

So I thought about it, what should we all be doing collectively as a species?

Maybe that can give us a purpose!

And the first thing that comes into my mind is space exploration!

I'll explain why!..

Imagine we are sitting inside a cave, we're safe, we have food and everything, we have

WiFi and we have no reason to go out of the cave at all.

But there are all kinds of wild animals outside of the cave.

And if someone visits us at some point, there's a good chance that we're all going to die!

Now replace the cave with the Earth and replace animals with threats like aliens and asteroids!

If we as a species collectively study and stay informed about what's going on out

there, we can be ready for what's coming (if at all something is coming).

Again, I'm not asking everyone to become an astronaut or a rocket scientist.

I'm a computer engineer myself and I'm making this video as a small contribution

from my side to the space community.

I admit that I used to believe everyone should become a rocket scientist or an astronaut

or a pilot.

But I have come to the realization that we need experts from all professions including

art and literature.

I recently watched the movie Arrival and it changed my mind.

I used to think if aliens visit us, we definitely need to be trained and prepared to fight them.

I always thought the first point of contact would be weapons and war but I was wrong.

In the movie, the first point of contact was language.

If they're smart enough, they will try to communicate with us.

So we do need experts who can translate and understand different languages and different

cultures.

To conclude this video, I would say, in my opinion our collective purpose should be to

ensure the survival of our species!

And space exploration is definitely a step in that direction!

And that is exactly why it is so damn important!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét