Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 1, 2017

Waching daily Jan 31 2017

You find yourself in heavy debt, due to overspending and...

you can't seems to pay off your debts with a low paying job.

You're struggling and so fed-up with your current financial situation.

You need to turn your life around by making a lot of money now.

You search the internet on how to make money quick.

You buy a book on how to make money, and you enrol in a course to learn something new.

We all want to know the HOW to most people they know the HOW.

The problem is many of us do not have the MINDSET to take the consistent action to move forward.

You might take some actions at the beginning but why is it after a while it fade out? We stop and we give up.

Let's talk about keeping fit or exercise. We all know the importance of having a healthy and fit body.

We know the HOW? e.g. going for a jog every evening after work, join a gym, do yoga and eat healthy diet.

Again, why after a while we stop and we give up?

Let me tell you, the how is really not that important

Why?

The HOW is actually only 20%, a small portion. The 80% is your mindset.

The most important thing to achieve anything in life is still our mindset.

Mindset is so important is take up 80% comparing to the HOW.

So, the next time you say you want to achieve something...

make sure you have the 80% mindset and the how to do it, is only 20%.

For more infomation >> How To vs Mindset - Which One Is More Important? - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

3 Reasons for Learning English - Duration: 5:06.

Hi there, Vladimir here with another video about how to learn English.

Do people really need a reason to learn English?

At least a little bit of English?

Do people really need convincing, need a reason to learn to speak the only true global language?

I guess they do, and since you've clicked on this video I guess you do too

Today I will be sharing my reasons for learning English with the hope that they will motive you too

do people really need a reason learn to speak English

I can understand the doubts people have about learning other languages

learning a third language

You speak your native language and English but should you learn Chinese or French

as you next foreign language

Or perhaps Japanese or why not Spanish?

400 million people speak Spanish

Well I cannot help you make that decision

Chinese seems like a good 3rd choice but Spanish is not that bad either

However this is not what this video is about.

This video is about reasons for learning English.

here are my top 3 reasons for learning English

First reason is that English is the language of international travel

Traveling is arguably the best hobby a person can have.

I've been places and there has never been a country

I wasn't able to get around with a bit of English

Everybody is talking how hard it could be to travel around France because

the French would not speak English

I had no problems whatsoever in France with my English

actually the first book I sold outside of Japan was in France

My second reason is that English is the true global language of business

There is no need for me to prove this point so I will just move on to my third and

most important reason for studying English

My third reason is that most good quality information on the Internet is in English

You are looking for information on stomach pain for you child

most of the good stuff on the Internet is in English

You want to learn how to speak Japanese

most of the good learning materials and dictionaries on the Internet are in English

You would like to learn to how to draw most of the good YouTube videos are in English

Useful information about your health, about your child's education, about your hobby and

I'm not even going talk about the amount of helpful information about your business.

The best motivation for learning English is not to think of it as learning English but

learning good quality information

through English

Your main motivation should be to learn valuable information.

Learning the language is just an added bonus

Why is most good quality information in English?

Because English is the official language of science.

"By 2000, among journals recognized by Journal Citation Reports, 96% were in English."

Plus English is the language of Wikipedia.

English dominates the Internet.

Focus on the information first, and on the language second.

And I have one more reason for learning English, a bonus one which is less universal

Movies

I love Hollywood movies, and they are so much more fun when you watch them in original

without subtitles

So much better

But I didn't learn English in order to watch movies nor do I watch movies in order to learn English

I watch movies because I like movies and I just happened to learn English along the way

There is a whole chapter in my book showing you how to learn English through movies

Virtually Native is available at Amazon and virtuallynative.com

For more infomation >> 3 Reasons for Learning English - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

First Love Again | 다시 첫사랑 – Ep.40 [Eng Sub / 2017.01.30] - Duration: 34:24.

(Episode 40)

Why are you here alone?

Did you lose your mom?

Let's go. I'll help you find your mom.

I'm not a bad person.

Then I'll stay here with you until you feel better.

Are you hungry?

Have you been starving?

Actually, let's eat first before looking for your mom.

Who is he?

I think he lost his mom but he won't talk.

You should've taken him to the police.

I want to feed him first.

His stomach keeps growling

but he won't say anything.

You brought another person to feed?

How much could a child eat?

What do you want to eat?

I'm a very good cook. Just say the word.

What's wrong with him?

Can you not speak?

I thought I heard him count earlier.

Maybe he's scared.

Where could he have gone?

I have my people looking, so let's wait.

Hi, Hajin. I'm busy right now, so let's talk later.

Okay. I'll stop by Black Pearl then.

I thought I should check there first

before going to the police.

The police? What do you mean?

I brought a child home who looked lost,

and he had a Black Pearl business card in his pocket.

Do you have him with you?

Here. Eat up.

Hey, slow down.

You must've been really hungry.

You're eating so well.

Thank you for that.

I really wanted to cry earlier.

But I feel so much better after seeing you eat well.

There's plenty of food, so eat slowly.

Hajin!

- You're here. / - Hi.

How did you find him?

Thank goodness.

Hi, Jeongu.

- Hello. How have you been? / - Yes.

I'm well, of course.

You are such a troublemaker.

Say bye.

Good-bye.

Bye. Let's go.

(Teunteuni)

What are you hiding?

What would you hide from me?

It's nothing.

I brought a lost child home, and...

I heard from mom.

- I heard he's with Jeongu. / - Yes.

I felt like if my baby was born,

he'd be around that age.

It just got to me, that's all.

I'm sure you know we're buying up stocks right now.

The prosecutor is watching closely.

We've already finished.

Where did you get the funds?

Doyun.

Such big secrets are shared only among family.

You're right.

I guess I can tell you now, since you are...

My family now.

I borrowed from a loan shark.

Mother...

I know it's a dangerous gamble.

That's why I need to settle it quickly.

The shareholders meeting is coming up.

There, I'll propose the removal of Chairman Cha.

No one talks about it,

but everyone knows he is interfering

with Dream Gold's investment.

There are plenty of reasons to remove him.

He even covered up for an employee

who manipulated the market.

That's plenty to have him removed.

You can't do that.

It doesn't matter.

I will nominate you to succeed him.

Doyun.

We're in the same boat now.

You can't live in your father's shadow all your life.

Still, I don't wish to live in your shadow either.

I understand your position.

I assume you understand mine.

Decide before the shareholders meeting.

Come in.

You scared us.

- Is he hurt? / - No, he's fine.

He's one lucky kid.

He met someone on the street who cooked for him.

Thank goodness.

But...

Why don't you tell Hajin that he's Chief Jang's son?

No, not yet.

I'll tell her after I find out more.

That man ran for his life.

She may get dragged into something bad.

I can't go home for a while.

so stay at your parents' place.

I'll get you once things are done.

Stop asking so many questions. I told you, it's nothing.

How's Gaon?

Okay.

Make sure he doesn't catch a cold.

Don't tell me...

Baek Minhui...

Has the kid.

Jeongu, bring that kid to the restaurant.

Sorry?

Who is this kid?

Is he your son?

He's your son, isn't he?

He looks like you. He looks just like you.

Is he really your son?

No, he isn't. He's the son of someone I know.

- I'm watching him for a while. / - Hey!

- Stop lying. / - Quiet.

He's really the son of someone you know, right?

Don't be fooled.

- You need to do a background check. / - Enough.

As long as he isn't your son.

You are so cute. What's your name?

He's Gaon. Jang Gaon.

But why doesn't he talk?

He told him not to speak in case he calls him dad.

- That's why he won't talk. Right? / - Seriously.

Watch what you say in front of a child.

Check and report back to me.

Was that Chief Jang?

Tell them to send me all the security camera footage

that's been saved on the system.

It really was him.

Why was he lurking around my store?

- Minhui. / - Hello.

I heard there was a suspicious man. Are you okay?

It's someone I know.

I used to have him do things for me,

but he had been hiding from me.

I don't know why he suddenly appeared here.

Someone who had done things for you?

Not someone from the foundation?

No. It was a private service company.

Did you do something that can come back at you?

If he threatens you, let me know right away.

He's indecisive and weak-hearted,

so I figured there wouldn't be issues in the future.

But...

He said he got insurance.

That bothers me.

Insurance?

Hajin.

This is Lee Hajin.

He owns a publishing company.

He wanted to meet you.

A publishing company?

You want to publish the recipes for

the packed foods on my blog?

Yes. I'd like to sign you to an exclusive contract.

I'm sorry.

I can't publish those recipes.

If it's about the terms of the contract,

let's discuss them first...

That's not it.

Those recipes are full of precious memories.

Each one of the dishes has a story...

And my feelings and memories associated with them.

Memories that only the recipient of

the packed foods and I know.

I'm sorry. I just can't

turn those memories into a product.

You should just publish them.

Those were really good terms.

I already refused.

Can't you let it go now?

- Sorry? / - You've suffered enough already.

If you stay in those memories,

you'll be the one getting hurt.

We'll have it taken care of as quickly as possible.

Are you okay?

Yes.

I was harsh. Forget what I said.

Let's go.

She goes to work and does her job and nothing else?

- She doesn't meet with anyone? / - No.

Okay. You may go.

Did she give up on both Doyun and Hyerin?

Maybe she finally woke up.

But still.

I don't know what memory she'll suddenly get back.

I just can't relax.

You must be busy going here and there.

I hear you're having our directors investigated.

If they did nothing wrong, it'll all end well.

From what I heard,

Choi Jeongu manipulated the market

and you are the one who protected him.

Did I?

I thought an innocent man was being framed,

so I just screamed once, that was it.

- Chairman! / - In-law.

Are you sure you want that to get out?

Be grateful that it's ending as an internal investigation.

What is he up to?

Maybe he knows about Jeongu.

If he did...

He would've tried to threaten us.

I don't know why he's protecting Jeongu.

Let's wait until the shareholders meeting.

There's no need to risk ruining everything.

Your blog is a huge hit.

You should reconsider publishing.

I said no.

It's not like Doyun would appreciate it.

It's upsetting enough seeing you miserable

because of him.

I'll turn off the light. Sleep.

Let's just post comments on her blog.

Are you sleeping?

It's 2 a.m.

Why is he acting like a clingy ex-boyfriend?

It's not like we ever dated.

What's he doing?

I'm drinking alone by your restaurant.

So what?

So what?

He's such a bother.

What did you want to talk about?

Actually, I wanted some advice.

About dating?

I wish I was dating. That would make sense.

We're not even dating.

Well...

I keep thinking about him.

But not because I like him.

Do you pity him?

Yes.

He's full of hot air.

He's a little too flaky too.

He's definitely not my type.

But I wonder if he'll ever meet a girl and worry

that someone will scam him.

You feel like you're the only one who can save him.

It's absurd, isn't it?

I can't even save myself.

But to be interested in someone so pathetic...

I don't know what's wrong with me.

Pity starts from your interest.

Did you forget?

Our relationship began when you started

to feel sorry for me.

You dared pity me.

So?

This time, you feel sorry for Hajin?

Without interest, it's difficult to develop into pity.

Introduce him to me. Let me see how pathetic he is.

That won't happen.

- I'll get going now. / - Okay.

Also...

I won't tell your mother or Hajin.

Pity is also interest.

I shouldn't be advising others.

What are you doing today after work?

Are you free?

You're the one who told them where I was, wasn't it?

- Come on. / - It has to be you.

Who did you tell?

What are you babbling about? Let go.

All I did was run your errand.

And you're my guarantor for my parole.

Why would I do that?

Really?

In that case, did anyone ask you about me?

Well, Lee Hajin...

Actually, there was a weird guy with her.

A weird guy?

Seeing the guys who chased me...

He's definitely not an average guy.

And he asked a lot about you.

He is...

Associated with Lee Hajin?

You got here early.

I haven't been to an exhibit in a while,

so I wanted to breathe it in.

How is the boy?

Who? Oh, Gaon?

Yes, he's doing well.

Black Pearl probably doesn't have food

that children like.

The kitchen will take care of him.

Did you want to talk?

Why did you want to meet outside?

Many things are going to happen from now.

Like what? At the company?

Yes.

Both LK and I will change a lot.

That's right. Your contract term is over, right?

Did you finish your analysis?

Yes, I did.

Everyone must be so happy. It looked like

they're desperate to have Dream Gold invest.

- Hajin. / - Yes?

No matter what happens...

I'm still the same Choi Jeongu.

Sorry?

Whatever people call me, however they look at me,

whether they curse at me or fear me...

Or even if some people suffer because of me...

I'm the Choi Jeongu that you see...

Right now.

No matter what anyone else says,

I wish you'd just see me...

As you always have.

Can you do that?

Of course.

I'm not kidding.

Whatever happens...

You will always be a good person to me.

Did you see Jeongu?

Yes, did you see? I saw him briefly on my way home.

He's still seeing you even after

hearing about your past.

He must really like you.

Stop it already.

Stop what?

If you keep this up, I'll lose a friend I can really talk to.

You said you'd live your own life now.

You should forget the past and meet someone new.

It isn't the past.

It feels like yesterday to me.

- Hajin. / - I know why you're worried.

I'd stop myself as well if I were you.

But don't tell me to forget so easily.

I can't give up right now.

And I can't go to Doyun either.

CEO, it's time for the meeting.

Oh, it's time already. Yes, let's go.

I've got you, lady.

I saw everything. Are you watching my brother?

My name is Lee Hajin.

Please address me by my name at work.

What?

I'm already in a bad mood.

Lady, you didn't show up for work

without calling in, right?

You have no love for the company or any passion.

Why are you even working here?

You're after something else, aren't you?

I've seen many women like you.

I'm here because this is my job.

Why this woman...

You have someone watching your back, is that it?

Minhui.

What brings you here?

I really don't want to say this to you.

But I'm saying it because Hyerin

is afraid you'll get a divorce.

That was in the past. We won't get a divorce.

Then why are you keeping that woman

at the company?

Do you mean Lee Hajin?

She keeps lurking around my brother.

She's up to something.

I'd fire her if I were you.

You and Doyun are too soft.

Are we? Thank you.

I'm leaving.

Look after Hyerin, okay?

Since when was he considerate of others?

I'll let you be only until the shareholders meeting.

Do we have a publicity interview today?

Not today.

It's an interview that was scheduled a while back.

I need to order my dress to match your outfit.

This looks good. It'll look good on camera.

Okay.

That's right.

Don't forget to wear your wedding ring.

Okay.

You don't want to?

True, you don't like things like this at your interviews.

You don't need to wear it.

We don't need to match either.

It's not that I don't want to.

It's just awkward, since I've never worn it.

Give it to me.

Are you going somewhere nice?

Whatever. I don't have time to talk to you.

Somebody's upset, isn't she?

I'm going out, too! Do you want a ride?

Oh, my gosh. Malsun!

You got all decked out to meet the chairman?

Are you here to drive a wedge between them again?

Why would I come all the way here to do that?

I can do it from anywhere. Let's go in.

Forget it.

You're here anyway. You should say hi.

Goodness.

Why is the madam going in the chairman's office?

My mother is at the chairman's office?

Yes. She went in with Madam Yun.

Why now, of all times? She'll just get a lashing.

Good going. Why are you coming in and out

of the office?

How can the company operate well?

I'm sorry.

I thought you'd prefer that I came.

That's true.

Don't be angry.

What is it?

Well, the thing is...

I heard that things aren't so good these days

between you and Doyun.

That's all your fault!

If you were going to raise him without divorcing me,

at least raise him right!

You turned him into a poisonous snake.

I did not raise him like that.

What?

He said he'd never push you out

to become the chairman.

I heard him say that myself.

So please, drop the misconception

and understand how he truly feels.

You know that nothing comes before family

to Doyun.

So, I guess it's true that Minhui and

her mom are teaming up

to kick me out of the chairman position. Right?

What a great family. Just great.

Get lost! I can't stand the sight of you.

You knew he'd react like that.

Why did you bother coming here?

Shut your mouth already.

Everyone in the world knows

that the father and son are feuding ever since Hajin

joined the company.

Why would he listen to you, of all people?

Are you alright? Do you need help?

No, I'm fine.

Hajin!

Mother... Hello.

Hi.

I'll go then. Good-bye.

Hajin.

Did you just call me mother?

Yes.

Then do you remember me?

Yes.

Okay.

Since you say you remember me,

let me tell you something.

Do you remember the last thing I said to you?

When I said, since I saved your mom...

I wanted you to leave Doyun.

That...

Hasn't changed. How dare you come in here?

Are you out of your mind?

This is Doyun's father's company and

Hyerin's mom comes in and out.

Why are you here?

This is my job.

Whose fault is it that the chairman

and Doyun are fighting?

It's all your fault.

This all happened because you came here.

How dare you stick around?

How long?

Doyun...

I'm glad you're here.

Let's finish this since you're here.

- Get rid of her... / - Mr. Nam.

Please take my mother home.

Yes.

Please come with me, madam.

- Doyun. / - Later, mother.

Let's talk later.

Please come with me.

Why didn't you stand up for yourself?

First, my father. Then, my mother.

What are you trying to do?

You know what they'll say to you.

So why were you standing there...

Why are you...

Exactly the same as before?

- What? / - 8 years have passed.

You should've changed.

But how are you exactly the same? No...

How did you get worse?

Why do you not look happy at all?

I thought about it over and over

ever since my memory came back.

You got married, succeeded...

Had a child

and have everything you could possibly wish for.

So why do you not look happy at all?

You asked why I left you 8 years ago, right?

Back then...

I thought...

It was the best for you if I leave.

I thought if I left...

You'd be happier than when we were together.

(First Love Again)

Say there's a bad rumor circulating in the company.

Cha Doyun is in the hot seat because of that woman.

How long will you harass Hajin? How long?

How dare you come here?

I keep worrying about you. I need to know

whether it's pity or something else.

You should've made him happy during those 8 years.

You shouldn't have made him come to me

in so much pain.

If he comes to me again,

I will never let go of him. Never again.

For more infomation >> First Love Again | 다시 첫사랑 – Ep.40 [Eng Sub / 2017.01.30] - Duration: 34:24.

-------------------------------------------

Trailer - Enlightened Conversations Episode 8 - Duration: 2:17.

People that are being authentic with the way they conduct business are going to get a higher review

so that that's going to shunt out all the people that are not being authentic in business

because they're going to get a lower review so that they're not going to then

be used as often so then they have to then go back into themselves

and go "Okay, what's wrong,

what do I need to change, what does that look like for me?

I'm going through some stuff".

And that's like what we were talking about before

the documentaries, the workshops, the retreats and all this stuff's going to come out

so you might be able to see that picture now that with everything we are putting in place with

One Purse One Planet & Inspired Living Events, they all roll into one another

to support a much higher consciousness,

a much higher purpose of our existence here

and individuals first and foremost.

I agree, I personally don't think that everybody that I have done business with

has liked the way I've done business.

Because it's really transparent and it's really authentic and not a lot of people can handle that.

They just don't know how to do that or they see what you are doing

as somehow offensive because they see that it's so real and it's so transparent.

If you hide components of yourself even,

if you start to hide components of yourself away from the world,

I think people are awakening, to something else,

something different and their third eye is opening now.

They can actually see, they don't even know it yet,

but they can actually see when someone is holding back something

For more infomation >> Trailer - Enlightened Conversations Episode 8 - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

The Queen's Husband (Full UK-Length Edition) - Duration: 46:33.

For more infomation >> The Queen's Husband (Full UK-Length Edition) - Duration: 46:33.

-------------------------------------------

Preeclampsia - What is preeclampsia, its causes and symptoms - Duration: 3:40.

What Is Preeclampsia?

Formerly called toxemia, preeclampsia is a condition that pregnant women develop.

It is marked by high blood pressure in women who have previously not experienced high blood

pressure before.

Preeclamptic women will have a high level of protein in their urine and often also have

swelling in the feet, legs, and hands.

This condition usually appears late in pregnancy, generally after the 20 week mark, although

it can occur earlier.

If undiagnosed, preeclampsia can lead to eclampsia, a serious condition that can put you and your

baby at risk, and in rare cases, cause death.

Women with preeclampsia who have seizures are considered to have eclampsia.

There's no way to cure preeclampsia, and that can be a scary prospect for moms-to-be.

But you can help protect yourself by learning the symptoms of preeclampsia and by seeing

your doctor for regular prenatal care.

When preeclampsia is caught early, it's easier to manage.

What Causes Preeclampsia?

The exact cause of preeclampsia is unknown.

Experts believe it begins in the placenta — the organ that nourishes the fetus throughout

pregnancy.

Early in pregnancy, new blood vessels develop and evolve to efficiently send blood to the

placenta.

In women with preeclampsia, these blood vessels don't seem to develop properly.

They're narrower than normal blood vessels and react differently to hormonal signaling,

which limits the amount of blood that can flow through them.

Causes of this abnormal development may include:

Insufficient blood flow to the uterus.

Damage to the blood vessels.

A problem with the immune system.

Certain genes.

What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Preeclampsia?

In addition to swelling, protein in the urine, and high blood pressure, preeclampsia symptoms

can include:

Rapid weight gain caused by a significant increase in bodily fluid.

Abdominal pain.

Severe headaches.

Change in reflexes.

Reduced urine or no urine output.

Dizziness.

Excessive vomiting and nausea.

Vision changes.

You should seek care right away if you have:

Sudden and new swelling in your face, hands, and eyes (some feet and ankle swelling is

normal during pregnancy.).

Blood pressure greater than 140/90.

Sudden weight gain over 1 or 2 days.

Abdominal pain, especially in the upper right side.

Severe headaches.

A decrease in urine.

Blurry vision, flashing lights, and floaters.

You can also have preeclampsia and not have any symptoms.

That's why it's so important to see your doctor for regular blood pressure checks and urine

tests.

How Can Preeclampsia Affect My Baby and Me?

Preeclampsia can prevent the placenta from receiving enough blood, which can cause your

baby to be born very small.

It is also one of the leading causes of premature births, and the complications that can follow,

including learning disabilities, epilepsy, cerebral palsy, hearing and vision problems.

In moms-to-be, preeclampsia can cause rare but serious complications that include:

Stroke.

Seizure.

Water in the lungs.

Heart failure.

Reversible blindness.

Bleeding from the liver.

Bleeding after you've given birth.

Like and share this video.

Don't forget to Subscribe my channel for health updates.

For more infomation >> Preeclampsia - What is preeclampsia, its causes and symptoms - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Bonus: Love Is On The Air - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Bonus: Love Is On The Air - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Strengthen Your Knee Tendons and Ligaments With This Simple Tip - 2017 - Duration: 2:42.

Strengthen Your Knee Tendons and Ligaments With This Simple Tip - 2017

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét