Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 1, 2017

Waching daily Jan 30 2017

Beach Hawaii (US) late last week is heated as ever after "saint" sexiest planet had Scarlett Johansson.

She did not come here alone and go with her boyfriend Nate Naylor. Both have made the beach to look for Scarlett last too beautiful and hot sides boyfriend.

In Hollywood, Johansson is considered one of the sexiest icons.

American actress who regularly appears in lists of the sexiest women in the world.

Last year, Scarlett Johansson earned her the cinema box office participated in a record amount of up to $ 3.3 billion.

Scarlett Johansson is the most popular actor in 2016.

The interesting thing is Scarlett Johansson ever wants to join the entertainment industry as a singer.

In 1994, Scarlett Johansson participated in his first film "North" John Ritter as her kid. Now, she just turned the 9th.

In 1997, Scarlett Johansson participated in the film Home Alone Part 3

Since 2003, Scarlett Johansson as an actress move from teen to sexy model. In 2006, the actress was Esquire magazine voted the sexiest woman in the world.

With seem hard to resist his sexy, adult magazines and renowned beauty such as Playboy, GQ, Maxim regularly ranked in the top Scarlett Johansson the sexiest woman.

2015, Scarlett Johansson continues to "burn" the big screen with his role of a female warrior Black Widow blockbuster "Avengers: Age of ULTRON".

1 year later, Scarlett Johansson plays Black Widow back voluptuous in the blockbuster Avengers Captain America: Civil War.

Possession of the curve "ten thousand men", Scarlett Johansson is always the focal point in many films fever which she participated.

Directed by Woody Allen during the making of the film "Match Point," once said: "It is difficult to be able to stop watching the sexy looks of Scarlett Johansson when she filmed".

She is the model of many famous fashion brands such as Calvin Klein, L'Oreal, Louis Vuitton or Mango.

Scarlett Johansson worthy of the title "sexy saint" of the world film industry that many people put to her.

See the sexy looks of Scarlett Johansson.

For more infomation >> Both beaches "the frame" for the planet's sexiest female saints appear / Scarlett Johansson - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Giant Days- A must read for university students[English captions included] | shimin's book obsession - Duration: 6:48.

I found a perfect comic for university students.

If you've never seen my face before,

then Hi!

I am Shimin

I upload a book related video on every monday

If you want to see more of my videos

click the subscribe button

The comic I will talk about today is Giant days

I found it while searching for something university related

Firstly I thought it was about high-schoolers

But then I realized it's actually about undergrad students

Three freshers Susan, Esther and Daisy

have side by side rooms and are best friends

they became inseparable right after coming to uni

Susan is a medical student

Esther's English major and Daisy is Archeologist

All my friends who're doing medical

Shanta. Sheba, Zimu you guys have to read it.

And Engineer friends, you too go read it

Annie, Auni, Meem, Mim, Meem

I have three friends named Meem

Okay, however, you all and Tuli

You too should read it

It's all about students and specially

the lifestyle of undergrad students

their pressure of study, what they do other than studying

Staying in hostel for the first time

Giant days is a supremely hilarious comic about these

It's mainly written from Susan's point of view

But next chapters changes into Esther and Daisy's point of views from Susan's

I'll tell a tiny fun story about it

Esther, English lit major, didn't attend any

lecture after October!

Then one week before exam she discovers

that finals are on next week

She has no idea what to study for finals.

Seeing her appalling situation, her friend Daisy

Fills the wall with sticky notes, connects those with threads and

makes a state of the earth note

But who actually has exams, Esther

has no clue

She goes to party leaving the notes and all

She parties all night before exam

then goes to exam next morning with no knowledge

about what to write!

She writes one hour

then realizes that she has nothing else to write

After the exam she comes home and

starts crying a river

Promises that she'd be good from next semester

She'd turn a new leaf from next semester

whatever, when the result publishes

she sees that she's failed two courses and barely passed one

Then again starts crying

Then Daisy comes and says no problem

Results of first semester don't count

Those marks would be eliminated

Listening this Esther immediately runs to another party

Just like that

We all sometimes face these things

We put off studying and before exam

we don't understand anything and get depressed.

I'll show you something

these are my books for this semester

I have no idea how I'll finish these in three months

This one's five chapters are finished in class already

I haven't finished the second chapter yet

So I can relate with them very much

The medical student Susan starts

studying at 12am and stops at 5am then sleeps

Daisy sleeps at 12am and wakes up at 5am

We have those friends who stay up all nights

And some sleep all night

I'm on the side of sleeping all night

Because if I don't start working at morning

my whole day doesn't go well

However, Giant Days is full of such fun things

I started the first chapter, then read the second one right after finishing it

then the third chapter right after that

I read four to five hours continuously

I only stopped after finishing fifteen chapters

If you're doing undergrad or if you're not,

Just read this comic.

It's an extremely funny comic.

It's become one of my most favorites.

Specially the humor of the characters

and their dialouges, characteristics

I loved everything about them

Everything's not to the point, sometime they overreact

sometime they make immature decisions

Some people don't like this overreaction and the

funny style of art in comics

But I basically read comics to have fun

If they're not laughable and comedic

then why read comics?

A little announcement : In the next three months

which is spring semester

I won't be reading any big books

Just the little ones plus graphic novels and comics.

I'll be doing another video about comic/graphic novel

Subscribe if you want to watch that.

Thumbs up this video if you liked it

See you next week! Bye!

For more infomation >> Giant Days- A must read for university students[English captions included] | shimin's book obsession - Duration: 6:48.

-------------------------------------------

Simply Red - For Your Babies (Lyrics Video) - Duration: 4:18.

You've got that look again

The one I hoped I had when I was a lad

Your face is just beaming

Your smile got me boasting, my pulse roller- coastering

Any way the four winds that blow

They're gonna send me sailing home to you

Or I'll fly with the force of a rainbow

The dream of gold will be waiting in your eyes

You know I'd do most anything you want

Hey I, I try to give you everything you need

I can see that it gets to you

I don't believe in many things but in you

I do

Her faith is amazing

The pain that she goes through contained in the hope for you

Your whole world has changed

The years spent before seem more cloudy than blue

In many ways your baby's controlling

When you haven't laid down for days

For the poor no time to be thinking, they're too busy finding ways

You know I'd do most anything you want

Hey I, I try to give you everything you need

I'll see that it gets to you

I don't believe in many things but in you

I do

You know I'd do most anything you want, every day I

I try to give you everything you need

We'll always be there for you

I don't believe in many things but in you

I don't believe in many things but in you

I don't believe in many things but in you

I do

For more infomation >> Simply Red - For Your Babies (Lyrics Video) - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

Blaze and The Monster Machines Full Episodes - Truck Rangers Cartoon Movie For Kids - Duration: 25:55.

For more infomation >> Blaze and The Monster Machines Full Episodes - Truck Rangers Cartoon Movie For Kids - Duration: 25:55.

-------------------------------------------

💚 💜 Casting for the short film THIEF 🎥 - Duration: 5:27.

For more infomation >> 💚 💜 Casting for the short film THIEF 🎥 - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

Horse Video For Kids Dragon Cartoons For Children 3D Color Horse Dancing Kids Movies Elephant Videos - Duration: 1:31:22.

Horse Video For Kids Dragon Cartoons For Children 3D Color Horse Dancing Kids Movies Elephant Videos

For more infomation >> Horse Video For Kids Dragon Cartoons For Children 3D Color Horse Dancing Kids Movies Elephant Videos - Duration: 1:31:22.

-------------------------------------------

Maine IDs no longer accepted for official purposes - Duration: 0:38.

SNOW COMING

UP IN 10 MINUTES.

MALLORY:

STARTING TOMORROW

FEDERAL AGENCIES WI NO LONGER

ACCEPT MAINE LICENSES AND IDS

FOR OFFICIAL PURPOSES.

THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND

CURITY IS PUTTING THE FINAL

PHASE OF THE REAL I.D. ACT INTO

EFFECT

THE FEDERAL LAW IS TO IMPROVE

SECURITY STANDARDS FOR

STATE-ISSUED IDS.

AN EXTENSION WAS DENIED BECAUSE

MAINE DIDN'T PROVIDED ADEQUATE6 C13

JUSTIFICATION FOR CONTINUED

NONCOMPLIANCE.

BEGINNING NEXT YEAR A MAIN

OR LICENSE WILL NOT BE CEPTED

TO BOARD A COMMCIAL AIRCRAFT

THERE'S A LIST OF ACCEPTABLE

I-DS ON THE DEPARENT OF

For more infomation >> Maine IDs no longer accepted for official purposes - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

Nakshatra Movie (2015) Full HIndi Dubbed Movie | Romantic Movie | South Movie Dubbed in Hindi 2017 - Duration: 2:03:08.

Subscribe our Channel for new Movies

For more infomation >> Nakshatra Movie (2015) Full HIndi Dubbed Movie | Romantic Movie | South Movie Dubbed in Hindi 2017 - Duration: 2:03:08.

-------------------------------------------

FITNESS FOR AVERAGE JOE - Duration: 13:35.

Happy Chinese new year 2017 ' is the year of the rooster may all You're dreams come to pass !

We are going to do a chair workout so just follow and get fit for life .

I'm going to do voice over on this part to better explained the workout to everyone ' so just follow my voice look at video and let me take you to a fitter you !

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét