Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 1, 2017

Waching daily Jan 31 2017

(exciting rock music)

♪ I am a spellbinder

♪ And in trouble so deeply

♪ Magical forever

♪ Rescue me (Rescue me)

♪ I am a spellbinder

♪ And the power is my choice

♪ Magical forever

♪ Please hear my voice

♪ Tara Duncan

♪ Tara Duncan

(upbeat rock music)

- Tara! It's me!

- Fabrice! Hey!

Where are you? In Rosemond?

- Yeah, I just gotta see a non-spell about something.

I thought I might come see you, too.

- That'd be great!

So what are you doing with this non-spell?

- Picking up a special filter for my camera,

and afterwards I'll come see you at--

- Let's meet up at the Silver Witch!

You know the place?

- Sure, no problem!

- Can't wait to see you!

Take care kiddo, see you later!

- Tara, come on! Don't call me that!

I'm not a 10-year-old kid anymore.

- Okay. See you later then.

Fabrice de Besois-Giron.

- Help!

- Huh?

- Help! (screaming)

(Fabrice grunts)

(Fabrice shouts)

- I didn't think you'd be so easy to trap!

I usually catch foxes with this,

but it seems I've outdone myself.

Let's go, just take it nice and easy,

and you won't get hurt.

Listen, cooperate and I'll even

give you that filter for your camera.

(Fabrice grunts)

(exciting rock music)

- Cal's upset.

Somebody keeps coming into the

video store and shoplifting DVDs,

and he can't catch the guy.

- Yeah, he told me.

He says he's gonna use Manitou as his watch dog.

You have to admit, it's kind of

funny that he can't catch him.

They say it takes a thief to catch a thief.

- At the Worldwide Conference for Paranormal Sciences,

a cryptozoologist named Henry Delachasse claimed

he can prove the existence of mythical creatures

by exhibiting a real werewolf.

Fact or fiction?

Tune in live tomorrow at 1:00 PM,

and we'll meet the scientist,

and the creature in question.

- When's Henry gonna give up his

obsession with trapping?

Wait! A werewolf?

What if Henry caught Fabrice?

Oh no!

- Oh, come on.

Fabrice doesn't exactly walk the streets

looking like a werewolf.

Plus, he's a big boy now.

And he can take care of himself, stop worrying.

- But I've got a bad feeling about this.

You know, I'm so close to Fabrice that

sometimes I can feel what he's feeling.

(tires squealing)

Besides, Fabrice was supposed to meet us here

and he hasn't shown up.

I'm gonna call him.

(bell ringing)

- Welcome to my humble abode.

- So what exactly do you want from me?

- Oh, nothing much, nothing bad.

I just want to see you turn into a werewolf.

- What? What are you talking about,

I don't understand, I'm not a werewolf!

- It's no use acting all innocent with me!

I know your friend.

Your "big sis," as she calls herself, Tara Duncan?

And well, let's just say she's quite chatty.

- Listen, I'm not a werewolf.

I don't even have a sister, I've got a brother,

and I've got some really important stuff to

do with him today.

So how 'bout you let me go and we can

talk about this tomorrow?

- Sorry, but you're one big fish I won't be throwing back.

(Fabrice growls)

- All right, I warned you.

(Fabrice grunts)

- I know I said I wouldn't hurt you,

but if you keep this up, I might just change my mind!

I've come across some pretty ornery

game in my time, but I must say,

you're up there with the best of 'em!

(suspenseful music)

- Calm down, Tara.

I'm sure Fabrice is fine.

He probably had to go back to

OtherWorld for the Grand Werewolf Congress.

- The Grand Werewolf Congress?

- Oh, didn't he tell you about it?

- No, I mean, I know he can change into a werewolf,

but what's this Grand Congress thing?

- Well, a werewolf has a dual nature.

Part human and part wolf.

It's no simple matter being one,

and so they formed an assembly to

deal with werewolf issues.

Fabrice never misses a meeting,

especially not on a night like tonight,

when there's a red moon.

- The last time I heard from him,

he made the call from here.

Right next to the bus stop, which is right near

Henry Delachasse's estate! Oh!

What if Henry got a hold of Fabrice?

Something doesn't smell right.

- A cryptozoologist named Henry Delachasse...

- Settle down, Tara.

And stop meddling in Fabrice's life.

He's all grown up now, not the shy, quiet little

child you used to love to protect.

- You're right.

I'll give it five more minutes.

But if I don't hear anything, I'm going to find him!

(magical portal opening)

- I'd better get moving.

Time is running out, and I've gotta find Fabrice,

my brother-in-fangs.

- Would you mind telling me what this is all about?

- Oh, I'm just fixing the lighting,

making some last minute adjustments,

just a few little tweaks.

I want it to be perfect.

- Well, just one question Henry Dela-cheese.

- Delachasse, please.

It has been Delachasse for 10 generations.

- Right, Henry Delachasse.

Why this whole production just for me?

A simple amateur photographer?

- Knock off the act, Fabrice!

I know you're a werewolf, and thanks to you,

I shall finally be recognized as the greatest

cryptozoologist of all time!

(fireworks exploding)

- Wow. This guy's a nutjob.

Okay, but what exactly are you planning to do with me?

- (laughs) First, I'm going to film you

turning into a werewolf.

Then I shall put you in silver handcuffs,

and tomorrow parade you for all the world to see!

And then at last, I'll be famous!

- But why have all this equipment in here

when you can film my transformation outside

when the full moon rises?

- Hmm, because you never know.

Clouds could cover the moon,

and of course, outside your friends,

Tara and company, might just turn up and ruin my plans.

Whereas here in my laboratory,

I won't be disturbed.

(upbeat rock music)

- So if you see anyone who looks suspicious,

just go up to them and start barking!

You got it?

(Manitou barks)

(Cal sighs)

Not like that, what are you, a lapdog?

Come on, give me a big old scary bark!

(barks) (Cal shouts)

- I'll be right back.

(girl shouts)

(werewolf snarling)

Cal, I think I just saw a werewolf on the street.

- No way!

Nothin' there.

All right, are you seein' things, pooch?

- No! I'm not, I swear!

I can sense these creatures.

- Whatever.

In the meantime, it's not a werewolf stealing

my DVDs, it's definitely a human.

So keep your eyes open.

I'll go to the manor and warn Tara about

this whole werewolf thing.

If I don't do anything, I'll probably just

get in trouble for who knows what.

- Hmm...

(door opens and closes)

- See? I was right to be worried.

Something's up with Fabrice, and this doesn't

make me feel any better.

Maybe he's turned into a werewolf.

- No way. That's impossible.

He never transforms in broad daylight.

- Sparrow's right, it can't be Fabrice.

(everyone shouts in surprise)

- Indeed, it wasn't Fabrice who Manitou

saw in front of the store.

It was Lykos, Fabrice's brother-in-fangs.

- His brother-in-what?

- Brother-in-fangs.

That's what we call those who have passed along,

by biting, the power to turn into a werewolf.

Lykos bit Fabrice in OtherWorld.

He must've wondered why Fabrice was

absent from the Grand Congress.

- Wow, Fabrice has a brother.

Now I've heard everything.

- You were right, Tara.

Fabrice is in danger.

If everybody's worried about him,

he must've been captured by Henry Delachasse!

- Huh, this Fabrice guy is quite the celebrity.

How 'bout we team up with this Lykos guy?

What do you say?

- Hmm, that's a very bad idea, Cal.

We don't know Lykos, he's a werewolf,

not a guardian angel.

Just as capable of evil as good,

and if he can't find Fabrice, he might

take it out on the first non-spell he sees.

You'll have to catch him.

- And what about Fabrice?

What if he's in real danger?

I don't care about his brother-in...

Tooth! Or teeth. I mean, fangs!

- Tara, you know what Henry wants and

what he's prepared to do to get it.

If he's holding Fabrice prisoner,

you know he won't harm him.

On the other hand, you don't know what Lykos could do.

He's an eternal werewolf, a real one, he's the true enemy.

- As the non-spells say,

"Prevention is better than a new car."

No, sorry.

"Prevention is better than the cure!"

- Well done, Cal. You're quite right.

Come on, be organized and methodical.

Lykos first, and then Fabrice!

(upbeat rock music)

(Lykos growls)

- Our werewolf isn't far away.

Anyone up for a little walk in the park?

- We gotta motor! Let's do this!

Via Transportus!

- An old spellbinder like me,

reduced to watchdog duty in a video store.

How the mighty have fallen.

Hmm?

Hmm!

(Manitou barks) (shoplifter screams)

(Lykos growls)

- Lykos, we're--

- Via Attomus!

(jogger screams)

- Via Miniaturus!

(jogger screams)

- Anybody moves, and I'll take

a nice big bite out of this non-spell!

- I'm startin' to not like this guy.

- Master Chem was right about him.

He's definitely capable of doing evil.

Can you imagine teaming up with this creep?

- Lykos, we know you're looking for Fabrice,

and we think we know where he is.

What do you say we all go there together and

negotiate with his kidnapper?

That cool with you?

- Okay, I'll go, but watch out.

You try to cross me, and it's snack time.

(laughs evilly)

(Manitou growls)

- Nice doggy!

Good boy!

I can explain.

I was going to put the DVDs back, you know.

I kind of have a crush on Cal.

I was trying to get his attention.

Guess it didn't work.

You're okay with it?

What am I saying? You're a dog.

Look, I'm just gonna put these DVDs

back where they belong, and get out of here!

Okay?

(Manitou growls)

(jogger screams)

- I'm going to tear this Henry to pieces!

My animal instincts tell me he's hurting Fabrice!

- How would you know?

- Because he's my brother.

- Yeah, well he's sort of my brother, too.

And my instincts tell me nobody has to

tear anyone into pieces.

- She's right!

And let me go, you big hairy wolf!

- Chill out, Lykos!

Remember, we all want the same thing,

to free Fabrice.

And like they say,

"my enemy's enemy is my friend."

So you're our friend, Lykos.

Don't forget it!

- I won't, but Fabrice has only one brother, and it's me.

- Fine, we'll talk about it later.

First, we have to try to make a deal with Henry.

(howling)

They're back there, in the basement.

- I wonder what Henry's doing down there.

- Shh! You'll give us away!

Listen, I think I might have an idea.

(Fabrice howls)

- I've got it! Enough to prove to

the whole world that werewolves exist!

I am the best!

Now to download and save this amazing footage!

- Henry! We know you've got Fabrice!

But he's not a true werewolf.

If you let him go, we'll give you the real deal.

He's right here, with us.

You can go on TV tonight and show

the world that werewolves exist.

- Henry, Tara's telling the truth!

You want a werewolf, you'll get one,

but to get to me, you have to let Fabrice go!

- Hey, careful!

I'm still here, remember?

- (growls) Let my brother-in-fangs go!

Or I'm gonna come down there and trash the place!

Do it now, or I'll start by turning

this human into mincemeat!

(jogger screams)

- Cool it, werewolf.

Threats won't work with Henry.

We said we were going to work together.

Fabrice barely has any werewolf in him at all!

Fabrice is human!

- Tara Duncan! Your tricks won't work.

Fabrice is a real werewolf, and I've got the proof on film!

So no deal!

Now now, my little werewolf.

Why get so worked up?

If your friends want to see you,

they'll just have to be patient.

Now, you and your friend in the werewolf costume

can get out of here!

- Friend in a werewolf costume?

I'll show that guy a werewolf costume!

(jogger screams)

(Lykos snarls)

I'm coming, Fabrice!

Hang in there, brother-in-fangs!

- I'll take care of the non-spell

in case any other wolves show up!

- [Tara] Via Reformus!

(jogger shouts)

- Hey. I'm Cal.

Care to join me for a walk in the moonlight?

Hey! Hey, wait up!

Hey!

- Cal, make sure you don't forget to

cast a Mentus spell on her.

(snarling) (door banging)

(Henry screams)

(Lykos and Fabrice growl)

- [Tara and Sparrow] Via Paralysis!

(girls shout)

- You're lucky, Henry.

If my buddies hadn't gotten here in time,

my bro would've turned you into hamburger.

- Okay.

Mr. Henry Delachasse wanted wolf footage?

Well, that's what he's gonna get.

(everyone laughs)

- Sorry. I guess it just wasn't your day.

Nice try, though.

(smooch)

- Thanks for lookin' out for me.

I guess it's not so bad that some people

still treat me like a kid.

- You're pretty lucky to have two guardian angels!

- Yeah. Even though Lykos and I

don't exactly see things the same way,

when it comes to looking out for you,

when it's all said and done,

we both love you.

Right?

- Well, yeah.

Well, bro, it's time to join the

rest of the pack in OtherWorld.

(dramatic music)

(Fabrice groans)

(werewolves howl)

- Oh boy.

- Come on, don't be jealous, Tara.

Fabrice has another family.

You should be happy for him, right?

- Yeah, you're right.

- One last thing, um, did you happen to

learn anything from this adventure?

- I guess...

(portal shimmers)

(Fabrice chuckles)

Just because someone's a monster

doesn't mean he's a bad guy.

- Well done.

Now, run along.

Go join Cal and Sparrow.

- Where did Cal go?

- He had something important to do

at the video store.

- Huh? (Manitou huffs and puffs)

Manitou! What's going on?

This is how you guard my store?

- Relax, the DVDs are on the counter,

and that's your thief over there.

- Her?

Livia? But why?

- I think she wanted you to notice her,

she has a bit of a crush on you, it seems.

- No way! That's incredible!

Awesome!

But how do I make up for all the money

I lose on the stolen DVDs?

- You need to find an amazing movie to

rent out to boost your sales.

- Ah!

I think I got an idea!

Livia, you owe me a little favor.

- There were more than 150 of us, it was awesome!

- Wow!

Can I come along next time?

- The cryptozoologist failed to turn up with his werewolf,

and so these creatures remain nothing more

than myths and fairy tales.

- Serves Henry right, after holding you as his prisoner.

- Well, it wasn't so bad.

I got to see how powerful I could be as werewolf.

- [Voiceover] Meanwhile, it's a mobbed scene this

morning at Caliban Dal Salan's video store.

The proprietor, a horror film aficionado,

is offering an incredible film, which he directed himself.

It features a human transforming into a werewolf,

and the amazing special effects are far

beyond anything ever seen before!

Horror film enthusiasts are flocking to the store,

and we're lucky enough to have an

exclusive interview with the film's director.

- This project was a true labor of love,

and it's my pleasure to announce that

the film's star, Fabrice de Besois-Giron,

will be signing copies of the

DVD next Saturday, right here!

Don't miss it.

(Fabrice and Tara laugh)

- It looks like you're gonna get a chance to

be on TV after all!

(upbeat rock music)

For more infomation >> Tara Duncan | Brothers in Fang | Episode 6 | Action Cartoon for Kids - Duration: 22:25.

-------------------------------------------

Nursery Rhymes |Animated Kids Rhymes Collection for children| Rhymes | Kids songs| Slate Kids Rhymes - Duration: 7:48.

For more infomation >> Nursery Rhymes |Animated Kids Rhymes Collection for children| Rhymes | Kids songs| Slate Kids Rhymes - Duration: 7:48.

-------------------------------------------

Early outlook appears moderate for fire season - Duration: 2:46.

ALTHOUGH WE'RE ONLY ONE

MONTH INTO THE NEW YEAR

AND INTO WINTER -- SNOW

AND RAIN LEVELS HAVE

BEEN LOOKING STRONG. BUT

IT'S NEVER TOO EARLY TO

LOOK AHEAD TOWARDS FIRE

SEASON... NEWS 13'S

DAVID ROMERO IS LIVE IN

THE NEWSPLEX WITH A

BREAKDOWN OF HOW IT'S

LOOKING SO FAR.

ADAM, IT GOES WITHOUT

SAYING WE'RE ALWAYS

THANKFUL FOR ANY KIND OF

MOISTURE HERE IN THE

STATE, AND WHILE STATE

FIRE OFFICIALS SAY THIS

IS A GOOD START... IT'S

STILL TOO EARLY TO MAKE

AN ACCURATE PREDICTION

AND IT ALL RESTS ON A

LOT OF DIFFERENT

FACTORS.

RIGHT NOW, THE FIRE

DANGER OUTLOOK APPEARS

TO BE MODERATE. THIS IS

FROM OFFICIALS WITH THE

STATE FORESTRY FIRE

MANAGEMENT OFFICE. THEY

SAY IF THE PRECIP AND

SNOW LEVELS TAPER OFF

NOW IN THE MONTH OF

FEBRUARY AND TEMPS AND

WINDS START TO INCREASE,

MID-ELEVATIONS SUCH AS

9,000 AND LOWER WILL DRY

OUT FASTER. THAT COULD

MAKE

CONDITIONS RIPE FOR

ITEMS LIKE LOGS, TWIGS

AND PINE NEEDLES TO

BECOME PERFECT FUEL FOR

FOREST FIRES. FOR

TERRAIN IN THE HIGH

COUNTRY, THE STATE

FORESTRY FIRE MANAGEMENT

OFFICE SAYS IF SNOW AND

PRECIPITATION STAYS AT

CURRENT LEVELS OR

HIGHER, IT WILL HELP

CURB THE DANGER TO FIRE

SEASON. FIRE DANGERS IN

THE LOW COUNTRY ARE

ALMOST

ALWAYS TO BE EXPECTED

BECAUSE ONCE A FIRE IS

IGNITED, THE EVER

PRESENT DRY GRASS FUELS

ARE THE PRIMARY SOURCE

FOR WHAT'S BURNED. IN

THIS SITUATION, THEY SAY

SNOW IS PREFERRED

BECAUSE IT WILL HELP

COMPACT THE GRASS AND

CREATE LESS FIRE

INTENSITY AND WAYS FOR

IT TO SPREAD. HOWEVER,

THIS IS ALL DEPENDENT ON

CHANGING WEATHER

CONDITIONS.

I think with the

mountain snow it's going

to take a while for it

to melt, but it all

depends on 3:01 on the

temperatures in the

early spring and then

the winds, I mean, we

can have a lot of snow,

but it can sure

disappear fast

MORALES ALSO ADDS THAT

EVEN IF THE FINAL

OUTLOOK IS FAVORABLE FOR

A LIGHT TO MODERATE FIRE

SEASON, THEY STILL

ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO USE

CAUTION WITH FIRE IN

WOODED AREAS. .... BACK

TO YOU.

THANKS DAVID. FOR A

CLOSER LOOK AT JUST HOW

WE'RE DOING WITH SNOW

PACK TOTALS SO FAR FOR

THIS YEAR, WE TURN TO

KRISTEN CURRIE.

DEVELOPING THIS MORNING

- A UNIVERSITY STUDENT

IS NOW

FACING MURDER CHARGES IN

DEVELOPING THIS MORNING

For more infomation >> Early outlook appears moderate for fire season - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Constitutional Court president's term ends, leaving eight justices - Duration: 2:29.

Park Han-chul..., the president of Korea's Constitutional Court steps down after completing

his six-year term.

Kim Jung-soo explains what this could mean for the ongoing impeachment trial.

On the last day of his six-year term on the Constitutional Court, outgoing court president

Park Han-chul urged the remaining eight justices to concentrate their efforts and come up with

a swift decision on the legality of the motion to impeach President Park Geun-hye, which

was passed by the National Assembly on December 9th.

"The world is changing rapidly, but the country's president has had her duties suspended for

more than two months.

The remaining justices must resolve this situation as soon as possible for the national good."

Although the court is now deprived of one justice, the number of justices needed for

the motion to be upheld remains fixed at six, while the number needed for the motion to

be voted down decreases proportionally to the remaining number of justices,... which

means it has now become more difficult for the motion to be upheld.

Under normal circumstances, at least six of the nine justices would need to vote to uphold

the impeachment motion, while four dissenting votes would be needed for it to be rejected.

This means 66-point-7 percent support is needed for the motion to be upheld and 33-percent

to reject it.

But now with just eight justices, six of the eight are still needed for the motion to be

upheld, while only three dissenting votes are needed for the motion to be rejected,

which means the proportion of the court needed to reject the motion is just 25 percent.

And that's not accounting for the fact that one more justice's term will end on March

13th.

When Justice Lee Jung-mi leaves, that means only two dissenting votes will be needed for

the impeachment motion to be rejected.

The outgoing court president has previously acknowledged the urgency of the situation

and said the court would do its best to reach a verdict before that date.

On Tuesday, he also addressed the issue of constitutional revision, which has emerged

amid calls to change the country's single, five-year presidential term.

He cautioned that any changes to the Constitution must be made for the benefit of society and

must not be politically motivated.

The Constitutional Court will hold a special session on Wednesday to choose a new acting

president, with the likely favorite expected to be outgoing justice Lee Jung-mi.

Kim Jung-soo, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Constitutional Court president's term ends, leaving eight justices - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Pocoyo Colors & Friend Pato & Dinosaur Games for Kids Children Android/IOS Gameplay Youtube Kids - Duration: 2:04.

Pocoyo Colors & Friend Pato & Dinosaur Games for Kids Children Android/IOS Gameplay Youtube Kids

cats,android,new episode,talking ben,buba,talking tom,Mini Movie,animals,funny videos,android apps,cat talking,Dinosaur,pocoyo,play,for children,Games for Kids Children Baby,abc,counting,my talking tom,for kids,bad,explore,talking cat tom,dinosaur games,cartoon for kids,cartoon for children,funny,hd,talking angela,Toddlers,episodes,Cartoon,Animation,dessin animé,colours,juga,brownie,new,funny cartoon,3d,youtube kids,tom cat,ben,Educational,kids games

For more infomation >> Pocoyo Colors & Friend Pato & Dinosaur Games for Kids Children Android/IOS Gameplay Youtube Kids - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors with Spiderman's Trucks in Cars Cartoon for Kids with Funny Nursery Rhymes Songs - Duration: 14:14.

Learn Colors with Spiderman's Trucks in Cars Cartoon for Kids with Funny Nursery Rhymes Songs

For more infomation >> Learn Colors with Spiderman's Trucks in Cars Cartoon for Kids with Funny Nursery Rhymes Songs - Duration: 14:14.

-------------------------------------------

Learn colors - Colors for Kids to Learn with Thomas Train Vehicles Colours for Children - Duration: 14:24.

Learn colors - Colors for Kids to Learn with Thomas Train Vehicles Colours for Children - YouTube

For more infomation >> Learn colors - Colors for Kids to Learn with Thomas Train Vehicles Colours for Children - Duration: 14:24.

-------------------------------------------

Why use an Elder Care Attorney | Victoria L. Collier | Decatur GA - Duration: 1:11.

So, a question we get sometimes is, "If I have a will and a power of attorney for both

finances and health care already, do I need an elder care attorney?"

And I would say that first of all you've done great by having your basic documents put in

place.

If you, however, think that you might need long-term care in the future, and 2 out of

3 people will, either at home, assisted living, or nursing home care, then yes, an elder care

attorney is the appropriate professional to take a look at your whole situation, both

your legal documents as well as your financial situation, your income and you assets, to

make sure you have the right plan in place so that those assets live as long as you live

to take care of you and hopefully also leave a legacy to your family members.

For more infomation >> Why use an Elder Care Attorney | Victoria L. Collier | Decatur GA - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Colored buses on the Truck with a Spider Man Cartoon about Cars for Kids and Fun Songs - Duration: 11:20.

Colored buses on the Truck with a Spider Man Cartoon about Cars for Kids and Fun Songs

For more infomation >> Colored buses on the Truck with a Spider Man Cartoon about Cars for Kids and Fun Songs - Duration: 11:20.

-------------------------------------------

Cartoon about Cars from the Spider Man Collection of Children's Cartoons with Funny Songs for Kids - Duration: 10:46.

Cartoon about Cars from the Spider Man Collection of Children's Cartoons with Funny Songs for Kids

For more infomation >> Cartoon about Cars from the Spider Man Collection of Children's Cartoons with Funny Songs for Kids - Duration: 10:46.

-------------------------------------------

Learn colors - Bus Driver Spiderman! Cars Cartoon for Kids w Children Nursery Rhymes Songs! - Duration: 10:14.

Learn colors - Bus Driver Spiderman! Cars Cartoon for Kids w Children Nursery Rhymes Songs!

For more infomation >> Learn colors - Bus Driver Spiderman! Cars Cartoon for Kids w Children Nursery Rhymes Songs! - Duration: 10:14.

-------------------------------------------

Trump fires Attorney General for going against anti-immigration policy - Duration: 2:06.

U.S. President Donald Trump fired his acting Attorney General for refusing to enforce his

controversial travel ban order.

The White House also warned senior U.S. diplomats to get in line with the policy or quit.

Kim Hyun-bin has the full story.

U.S. President Donald Trump sacked the federal government's top law enforcement official,

acting attorney general Sally Yates, on Monday after she refused to carry out the administration's

new travel ban targeting seven Muslim-majority countries.

She was a hold-over from the Obama administration,... in place until Congress confirms Trump's nominee

for attorney general, Jeff Sessions, whose Senate hearing is set for later this week.

Until then, taking Yates' place will be U.S. District Attorney Dana Boente, who was sworn

in the same day.

Trump's executive order puts a 120-day hold on bringing refugees into the country and

a 90-day ban on entry by citizens from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.

"That is illegal, that is unconstitutional, and that is immoral.

We are here to fight back."

Despite tens of thousands of protesters demonstrating against the ban, Trump argues that tougher

vetting of immigrants is needed to protect Americans against terrorism.

In a separate note, White House spokesperson Sean Spicer called on senior diplomats to

get in line with the immigration moratorium or leave their posts... after dozens of State

Department diplomats signed a memo opposing the ban.

The memo claims that the order will hamper efforts to prevent terrorist attacks and will

not achieve its stated aim of protecting the American people.

The internal memo is expected to be delivered via the dissent channel,... a State Department

mechanism used to offer alternative views on foreign policy without fear of retaliation.

The channel was first established in the 1960's during the Vietnam War to ensure the department's

senior leadership could hear alternative policy views on the war.

Kim Hyun-bin,Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Trump fires Attorney General for going against anti-immigration policy - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Ambassador to Myanmar questioned over corruption scandal, arrest warrant for Choi Soon-sil issued - Duration: 2:36.

Seoul court issued another short-term arrest warrant for Choi Soon-sil.

There's growing evidence she may have interfered with the appointment of high-level government

officials,... including top envoys.

Hwang Hojun has the latest from the independent counsel office.

"I still have no idea who tipped me to become an ambassador.

But if somebody has recommended me to this post with an ulterior motive, I can assure

you that somebody has got the wrong person."

That was Korea's Ambassador to Myanmar, Yoo Jae-kyung, speaking to reporters at the independent

counsel office Tuesday morning soon after his arrival in the country... and before his

actual interrogation.

However, according to the independent counsel spokesperson, Ambassador Yoo admitted during

questioning that he had not only met Choi Soon-sil,... the jailed confidante of President

Park Geun-hye and the woman at the center of the sprawling influence-peddling scandal,...

but also that he was recommended by her to represent Korea in Yangon.

Ambassador Yoo is a former senior executive at Samsung Electro-Mechanics and had no experience

in diplomacy until he was appointed.

The independent counsel team suspects that Choi got Yoo hired in order to push through

an overseas aid program in Myanmar in an attempt to acquire personal gain.

And for that reason, the special probe team sought a short-term arrest warrant for Choi

on charges of "acceptance of a bribe for good offices."

The Seoul court accepted the request and issued the warrant on Tuesday evening.

That'll allow the team to compel Choi to appear for questioning.

The writ is valid for 48 hours and will likely be executed on Wednesday at the earliest.

Meanwhile, the spokesperson confirmed that a long-awaited face-to-face interrogation

of President Park Geun-hye is taking shape.

"It's true that we're coordinating the schedule at this moment.

But factors such as the venue and logistics are still yet to be decided."

The probe team, led by Independent Counsel Park Young-soo, has repeatedly urged the need

to question the President by early February.

President Park is suspected of colluding with Choi in extorting money and favors from large

conglomerates and allowing Choi, a civilian, to meddle in important state affairs.

"President Park once called the charges against her quote 'preposterous and colossal lies,'

and has challenged the probe's neutrality, fueling suspicions that she could dodge formal

questioning.

Time is ticking for the team, which is initially authorized to investigate until February 28th.

Hwang Hojun, Arirang News."

For more infomation >> Ambassador to Myanmar questioned over corruption scandal, arrest warrant for Choi Soon-sil issued - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

Are You Really Happy? A Free Tantra Video by Jason Tantra - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> Are You Really Happy? A Free Tantra Video by Jason Tantra - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Touched at Nottingham Playhouse - Duration: 0:30.

* radio noise *

* Big Ben tolls *

Radio announcer: "... The Prime Minister Winston Churchill will officially announce the end of the war with

Germany with a message broadcast to the nation from the cabinet room at Number 10..."

* radio continues *

* sirens and reverberations build to a crescendo *

For more infomation >> Touched at Nottingham Playhouse - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Souper Bowl raises money for Habitat for Humanity - Duration: 3:46.

For more infomation >> Souper Bowl raises money for Habitat for Humanity - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

2017 Nissan Serena Full Review Interior - Ideal For Family - Duration: 10:34.

2017 Nissan Serena Full Review Interior - Ideal For Family

For more infomation >> 2017 Nissan Serena Full Review Interior - Ideal For Family - Duration: 10:34.

-------------------------------------------

Cartoon about Cars from the SpiderMan Collection of Children's Cartoons with Funny Songs for Kids - Duration: 10:46.

Cartoon about Cars from the SpiderMan Collection of Children's Cartoons with Funny Songs for Kids

For more infomation >> Cartoon about Cars from the SpiderMan Collection of Children's Cartoons with Funny Songs for Kids - Duration: 10:46.

-------------------------------------------

How to draw a Spider - Duration: 3:55.

How to draw a Spider

For more infomation >> How to draw a Spider - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

Universal Design for Learning Source - Duration: 5:05.

welcome to the greenhouse tutorial on

universal design for learning in this

session will hear from Professor Elfreda

Blue from Hofstra University School of

Education and Student Accessibilities

provider Victoria Simon as they discuss

the theory and practice of the

principles of universal design. So I'm

Elfreda Blue. I am a faculty

member here and also chair of the

specialized programs and education

department in the school of education. I

have been teaching as the faculty

members for about seven years 10 years

here and it's been a wonderful

experience. My understanding of

Universal Design for Learning is that is

a no not a one-size-fits-all kind of

model. It is a model of an instructional

framework which allows for minimizing

barriers in the curriculum so that

students can be able to learn and

have an equalize the playing

field in classrooms. They can happen in

schools, in colleges and universities in so

many different places for people have to

learn. So for me

universal design for learning means

minimizing barriers, operating on a

curriculum- getting rid of the barriers in

the curriculum so that students to be

able to demonstrate the strengths, work at

their strengths and demonstrate what

they're able to do. You know one of the

things that I really think would help at

Hofstra University is to use the

universal design for learning learning in classrooms

particularly in education classrooms but

in any classroom where people are being

taught their profession right prepare

for the profession.

Specifically I think that if students

are able to have access to multiple

media, they were able to access the

resources and work in your strength area

as in using videos to demonstrate what

they know or using technology to

show that they understand concepts that

teachers are trying to get across it

becomes really powerful. We're not in a

zone now in this age where students

can do the traditional paper

pencil test, they're not all that great

at that and that has no application in

the workplace so helping students

understand how to use the knowledge they gain

and in an application manner becomes

really important. And I think Universal

Design for Learning can do that in any

classroom. So I'm Victoria Simon. I'm the

accommodations and communication coordinator

for Student Access Services, which services

the students on campus with

disabilities. So we serve

I would say about 600 students that come through

this office. Primarily the biggest part of what I do

is assistive technology.

When we talk about universal design we

want to talk about academics. We want to talk

about what's happening in the classroom.

We want to talk about the trends that

are going towards hybrid learning, online

learning and the movement of having

technology being incorporated in every aspect

of a student's life. So universal design with

regards to technology is very

interesting because its new. But it still

needs to be utilized the same principle

we discussed earlier. We want to ensure that material that

is being taught is something that everyone

can access. Not just specific students.

So for example, if we're talking about students

that are, let's say dyslexic. May be they

do better if the professor is emailing

them electronic versions of some of the

things that they're going to go over in class

ahead of time. So that student has the

ability to catch up and follow along

instead of feeling like he or she is a

little bit behind and can't follow along

in the classroom. But what happens is if

the electronic materials are made

available to everyone in the class,

everybody has the ability to get a head

start and be that much more prepared

not only for that class but also

for the next quiz or test. So you have the ability to address

something that's going to promote ease

of use for everyone not just this student

who might be having particular difficulty because he or she is dyslexic.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét