Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 12, 2016

Waching daily Jan 1 2017

Anime, whether you love anime or hate anime, you probably have came across it on multiple

occasions.

We might all have our personal opinions and preferences in regards to this topic.

Of course there are gonna be people like "Anime is amazing, it's so awesome, I watch it literally

everyday I'm an expert at it" and there's also people like "anime sucks, it's repetitive,

boring, and anyone who likes it is a complete nerd" and then there will be people like,

her der what's anime he he" And the 3rd option is actually more common than what you

would expect.

No but like seriously, there are actually some people who have no idea what anime is.

So to avoid the possibility of some people feeling lost, anime is "a style of Japanese

film and television animation, typically aimed at adults as well as children".

You may be familiar with shows like Dragon Ball Z, Bleach, Naruto, Pokemon, the list

goes on, but those are some of the most popular examples of the genre.

Now I think this is a perfect time to make it clear that I personally am not that big

into anime.

If I say anything that you may find to be wrong, if I saw anything that you disagree

with, just know that I'm not the biggest fan and I'm just giving my opinion on what I already

know.

I say this because, and I don't know how to put this, umm the anime fanbase can get, kinda well umm

aggressive at times…

Like, I'm not making this video to hate on the fanbase or anything but sometimes you

need to know when to stop.

When you're getting in a heated argument with somebody on the Internet when the main topic

is literally just anime, it's time... to stop.

Listen, I don't hate anime, and I don't really think there is anyway I can explicitly hate

it considering I have very little experience with anime.

My only problem with anime, is that, it can get way too addicting, at least for me.

For a lot of these shows I lose sleep because they're way too good.

The way these stories are told, the action, the drama, the music, the art style, it's

like television heaven.

Except, it's not really television, with a lot of these shows you're gonna have to stream

them.

I've watched a variety of shows that involved great storytelling The Pet Girl of Sakurasou,

Nagi no Asukara, and Sword Art Online disregarding the second half because I thought was pretty um well

crappy.

Anime is something I don't really watch a lot of now, but what puzzles me the most are

the people who judge other people for what they watch.

There are a lot of people who think anime is weird for some reason, and it's fine to

have that opinion but don't judge other people because they like something you don't.

For the majority of people, you either like anime or you don't.

I would love to hear your guys' opinions about this in the comments section and happy

New Years too, I'm very excited for 2017.

I hope you guys enjoyed this video, all ratings are appreciated and and I'll see you soon.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét