Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 12, 2016

Waching daily Dec 31 2016

20 most amazing optical illusions part 2

20 no matter how hard you try you can't

focus on either of the faces 19 do you

see the hidden images here 18 what these

stairs are never ending

17 which of the yellow lines is bigger

61

first look at the elephant from top to

bottom and then look from bottom to top

51 what image do you see here

14

a very clever use of color and imagery

here 13 this amazing image seamlessly

intertwines with each other

12-1 another example of using color to

become a completely new image 11 what

which level did you look at first ten

what if you're colorblind you're going

to find this difficult nine

what two images can you make out here

aight what this dress took the internet

by storm is it white and gold or black

and blue seven

first see the Ducks now tilt your head

six what women do you see 5 what what is

this an image of for some simple lines

can make objects seem much larger 31

just follow the instructions for a good

laugh

to what

I bet this seat had you fooled

one what is the cat comin up some stairs

or walking down towards you

please subscribe for more videos

For more infomation >> 20 Mind Blowing Optical Illusions - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

New Years Day 2017 Google Doodle. Wish you all Happy New Year 2017 - Duration: 2:08.

The Search Engine Google is showing this animated Doodle globally for the new years day 2017.

New Year's Day, also called simply New Year, is observed on January 1, the first day of

the year on the modern Gregorian calendar as well as the Julian calendar.

In present day, with most countries now using the Gregorian calendar as their de facto calendar,

New Year's Day is probably the most celebrated public holiday, often observed with fireworks

at the stroke of midnight as the new year starts in each time zone.

Other global New Years' Day traditions include making New Year's resolutions and calling

one's friends and family.

It seems today's Google Doodle is the extension of yesterday's i-e New year Eve day Doodle.

Yesterday the Balloons were waiting for the clock to show 12 o'clock.

For more infomation >> New Years Day 2017 Google Doodle. Wish you all Happy New Year 2017 - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Subtitle - Duration: 0:59.

This is so goood

yummy bed

om nom nom nom nom nom

nom nom nom om nom nom nom

bwahahaha

hahaha

Dogo, what are you doing over there ?

You are not allowed to !

Acting like he never did that

You are not allowed !

Dogo: Look, I was just sitting here doing nothing !

For more infomation >> Subtitle - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

The SBF Mini-Series Season 1 Episode 6 - The End of SBF! - Duration: 3:45.

[LIA] Dana I know for sure you'll pay for this. The other SBF Members are after you.

[DANA THE EVIL] They're probably trying to save Adien first.

[LIA] Adien has escaped with the help of Josh yesterday.

[LIA] All of your SevenBlablaWhatever members left you.

[DANA THE EVIL] What!

[DANA THE EVIL] Ok, I'm gonna do this on my own!

[LIA] You can't just leave me here I'm out of apples!

[LIA] Wait, Kayla escaped with a knife... maybe i can too.

[ADIEN] Hey guys.

[LIA] Hi!

[KAYLA] Lia, you escaped?

[LIA] Yeah.

[MATTHEW] Great! This means all the SBF Members escaped.

[PEYTON] Yay! All the members are here.

[KAYLA] Our mission now is to save the SBF Channel, Dana has the password!

[LIA] Wait, Dana is requesting to join the call.

[ADIEN] Let her in we should get info from her.

[DANA THE EVIL] Hello SBF!

[DANA THE EVIL] I have the password to your channel, I have worked on an important plan.

[DANA THE EVIL] Today is the last day of the year and I will make next year, a year with no SBF.

[DANA THE EVIL] I might delete the channel and then move to a far country.

[DANA THE EVIL] So check SBF Tomorrow to see if it's still there.

[DANA THE EVIL] Bye.

[ADIEN] Oh no, If SBF is going away...

[ADIEN] Oh, Guys, I'm gonna miss y'all.

[ADIEN] I have to go, bye!

[LIA] Poor Adien, his heart is broken.

[KAYLA] I have to go, I hope to chat with you again Lia, on a Different channel maybe.

[LIA] Wait... you.. to?

[PEYTON] Thanks for being great friends Lia and Matthew, I hope I remember you.

[LIA] Oh my this is the end?

[MATTHEW] Bye Lia... I'm officially announcing, Latthew is over.

[LIA] I'm going to bed having a terrible new years... Goodbye SBF.

For more infomation >> The SBF Mini-Series Season 1 Episode 6 - The End of SBF! - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

#12 'My Dream is live in a tree house' (Emmanuela) - Duration: 3:08.

This is my Dream

Since I was a child I wanted to live in a tree house

..and I got older and so the Dream accompanied me

And the Dream did not leave me - and I did not leave the Dream

After 29 years the Dream turned into reality

If I could not succeed to build this tree house...

..I think I never thought of 'Plan B', cause I never thought in not succeeding.

I was sure that it was totally possible to build this tree house

I had no doubts and I think that was fundamentally important to fullfill this Dream

While I was looking for somebody, who could help me realizing this Dream...

I met a group which was living in India. There they built trees without harming trees.

That really touched me. Because the tree houses I knew got harmed by iron & nails.

Seeing those harmed trees make me feel the pain the trees are feeling

I just needed to build a tree house without feeling bad about living in that tree

The tree and me: We had to integrate to each other.

Like I chose the tree in my life & the tree chose me in its life too

So living inside the tree withot harming the tree it's like living together like a family

It is like the tree embraces me with all its branches.

And I know it is all fine living here. I don't feel bad about it. It is the opposite:

I know that we complement each other in some way

about the name of tree house... the first name of the house was given by the constructors

At the end of the construction they said that the house looks like a ship

So we said now it is a special ship of Pirates!

which was traveling through the Diamand Mountain valley

And the captain got distracted by all nature's beauty and did not look ahead..

So the tree house is stuck now right here.

So we created this idea of the special Pirate ship

For more infomation >> #12 'My Dream is live in a tree house' (Emmanuela) - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

Sejung (GUGUDAN) - Love is like rain ouside my window [Immortal Songs 2 / 2016.12.31] - Duration: 4:23.

("Love is Like Rain Outside My Window")

(By SEJEONG of gugudan)

♪ For whatever reason ♪

♪ Tonight, it feels like you'll come back to me ♪

♪ I don't regret ♪

♪ That I left you right now ♪

♪ It's just that the years that passed ♪

♪ Feel like rainfall ♪

♪ But when I think of you sometimes ♪

♪ I know my heart will ache ♪

♪ For everyone, it too shall pass ♪

♪ Love is like rain outside my window ♪

♪ For whatever reason ♪

♪ Tonight, it feels like you'll come back to me ♪

♪ I don't regret ♪

♪ That I left you right now ♪

♪ It's just that the years that passed ♪

♪ Feel like rainfall ♪

♪ But when I think of you sometimes ♪

♪ I know my heart will ache ♪

♪ For everyone, it too shall pass ♪

♪ Love is like rain outside my window ♪

♪ Love is like ♪

♪ Rain outside my window ♪

♪ But when I think of you sometimes ♪

♪ I know my heart will ache ♪

♪ For everyone, it too shall pass ♪

♪ Love is like rain outside my window ♪

♪ Love is like rain outside my window ♪

♪ Love is like ♪

♪ Rain outside my window ♪

♪ For whatever reason, tonight it feels like you'll ♪

(Song about a love that's pure and plaintive)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét