Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 12, 2016

Waching daily Dec 31 2016

Hi everyone, today i wanted to just sit

down and have a chat.

I made one of these videos a few months

ago when i moved, and was just thinking

about a lot of things... realizing stuff.

And I just thought i would sit down

since it's the end of the year and sort of

chat with you guys and reflect on the

last 12 months. 2016 has been an

interesting year. A few days ago I

thought about it and realized that this

is the first year where I never attended

school, at least since I started going to school

when I was in preschool. So this is the

first time in, what? 17 years? That I had a

year without any "education". And yeah that

doesn't mean I didn't learn anything.

Something I love about being an adult

and being done with school-- even though i

absolutely loved it and would love to go

back to school someday-- I like that it's

kind of life that teaches you. It sounds

so cheesy and cliche, but when you're not

being forced to learn certain things,

it's just interesting to see where your

interests lie,

what kind of takes over your brain, and

what you start to learn and what you

prioritize. Obviously reading is a huge

way for me to learn, the way I love to

learn, and the way I learn best. But

it's interesting to see what I gravitate

towards in an effort to learn more.

I listened to a lot of podcasts this year, and I

especially loved the NPR Politics Podcast,

which i never thought i would love

listening to politics, but obviously this

year has been very interesting and very

different and there's been a lot to

learn in the course of this election.

I was super grateful to that podcast for

keeping me informed and allowing me to

have at least a semblance of knowledge

about what was going on in the political

climate this year. I also moved into my

own apartment. After graduating I lived

at home for a little while, and then

moved into my own place about four

months ago. And it has been super great, a

lot easier of a transition than i

expected. I love having my own place and

being able to do what I want on my own terms.

You know it's just, I think, the next

natural step after college for me, and

I've been super lucky to have a place to

call my own. This year i also got to do

something that I realized I never talked

about on my channel. I mean i mentioned

it but I never really thought back on it

and reflected on it and

discussed with you guys-- and that was I

went to VidCon for the second time and I

was able to speak on the BookTube panel

at VidCon with some lovely people.

I had such a great time and I feel bad

that I didn't talk about it afterwards

because if it wasn't for you guys, for

watching my videos, for I suppose people

recommending me to VidCon-- I don't know

how they chose me out of all the booktubers--

but if it weren't for you guys I

wouldn't have been on that. So I want to

say thank you. I almost am at 19,000

subscribers, which in the scheme of

YouTube is very small, but for me, who

started this pretty much like three

years ago this month, I never even

thought in my wildest dreams that i

would be where I'm at. Being able to do

the things that I do because of YouTube.

And it's just a fun hobby-- it's not even

a job for me. I mean I put a lot

of work and effort into it and i really

try to do my best with my videos because

i really appreciate your participation

and watching them and engaging with me,

but it is just a hobby. And to think that

meeting all these people that I've met

and gotten to see, it's just so cool. And

VidCon, the panel and everything, was such

a great experience. So sorry for never

talking about it. It just kind of escaped me,

and now I'm here to say thank you. And if

you have the chance to go to VidCon, I

highly recommend it. i'll be going again

next year, and i'm super excited to see

who they pick for the panel next year.

I've gotten to work with some great

companies like Quarterly and

Book of the Month, which has been such an

awesome partnership. This isn't sponsored,

but I've been so lucky to work with them

and promote something that I genuinely love.

They've also introduced me to some

awesome reads that I probably wouldn't

have read if it hadn't been for them. And

i know that a lot of people have

subscribed to Book of the Month after

hearing me talk about it, which is so

cool because i just, I love to share

books. That's why I'm here, and to be able

to do that with a company that I think

has a great mission and does a great job

at it, it's just super cool.

That's something that happened this year that I

was not expecting going into it, and I'm

really happy to have found. What else? I made a

ton of videos this year. I have been

adding captions to every one of my

videos, so that people who aren't able to

hear or have trouble hearing would be

able to still watch my videos. And that

has been so rewarding. I've gotten a few

messages throughout the year of people

saying "thank you because I get to watch

them with my family,"

or "I just never really get to watch

booktube because not a lot of people add

captions." And I've seen more people start

to do it,

not necessarily because of me,

but just because of people who do it in

the community being vocal about it. So if

you have any questions about adding

captions, please ask me and watch my

tutorial because it's so easy. It just

takes a few extra minutes and it really

helps people who need it, and that's been

really rewarding. I have to say thank

you to Rincey from Rincey Reads who is

one of the first people in this

community that I saw doing it, and

influenced me to do it as well.

Yeah this year has been great for me. i'm

really lucky. that's all i have to say.

like I'm super blessed beyond anything

that I deserve, and a lot of it is from

you guys watching my videos and i'm

super excited about next year. I don't

know what's to come on and that's kind

of the best part, but i hope that you

guys will be there with me. i'll be

making videos still, and i'm looking

forward to reading a lot of great books

and talking about them with you guys, and

hopefully you'll be along for the ride.

so I just wanted to end this with thank

you again for all your support, and I

hope you guys had a great 2016, and

have an even better 2017. Thanks.

For more infomation >> A Chat About 2016 - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

LOL : SKT T1 Cheering for SK Knights basketball team! - Duration: 16:38.

For more infomation >> LOL : SKT T1 Cheering for SK Knights basketball team! - Duration: 16:38.

-------------------------------------------

Car & Construction trucks - Cartoons about the dinosaurs: Learn Colours with dinosaurs for Children - Duration: 14:04.

For more infomation >> Car & Construction trucks - Cartoons about the dinosaurs: Learn Colours with dinosaurs for Children - Duration: 14:04.

-------------------------------------------

[K-OFF] Alone For Christmas (With My Waifu) - Full Band Cover - Duration: 3:41.

I don't do a lot on Christmas

Nothing more that I can say

Maybe I'll go play some vidya

Waste my time on anime

People say this life is wrong

Can't find a place where I belong

Man, I'm feeling blue

Alone for Christmas with my...

Waifu

I don't do a lot on Christmas

hese things just are not for me

Don't care that I have no friends

Or no love from family

I don't need to hold somebody

That's something I'll never get

I just turn on my computer

See her and my life is set

I just want her for my own

More than you could ever know

She's my dream come true

Alone for Christmas with my waifu

That's how I always spend Christmas

Blowing kisses at LCDs

She is always melting my heart

Even though I am 3D

I ordered a body pillow

I can't wait till it gets here

Gotta order more figurines

She gives me just so much cheer

'Cause I just want her here tonight

I squeeze my pillow oh so tight

What more can I do

Alone for Christmas with my waifu

Man, my screen is shining

It warms me with it's glow

I take pictures with some food

There's one thing that I know

I'm feeling oh so happy

If only you could see me

Can't you see it's meant to be, I fell in love with 2D

With her, I am never lonely

Oh I don't want a lot for Christmas

This is all I'm asking for

Everybody love your waifus

And ladies love your husbandos

Oh I just want her for my own

More than you could ever know

Make my wish come true

Alone for Christmas

With my Waifu

For more infomation >> [K-OFF] Alone For Christmas (With My Waifu) - Full Band Cover - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Airglow | Ambient Space Music | Original Composition - Duration: 4:07.

[Title: "Airglow"]

[opening theme]

[ambient space music]

[ambient music continues]

[relaxing music]

[airglow images]

[ethereal sound continues]

[ambient soundscape]

For more infomation >> Airglow | Ambient Space Music | Original Composition - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

Designing Applications for Windows Azure: 03 Modeling Applied - Duration: 55:32.

For more infomation >> Designing Applications for Windows Azure: 03 Modeling Applied - Duration: 55:32.

-------------------------------------------

Introducing Zyra Bañez - Duration: 1:16.

Hey everyone!

So it's a completely new year and I'm starting 2017 with a channel trailer, and

what better way to introduce myself and what I do at the same time than by drawing a stylised

portrait of myself.

So my name is Zyra Bañez and I am Filipino but I live in Australia, and I make art, and

I make videos of me making art.

So if you want to stick around, click the subscribe button to be updated on new videos

that I upload.

Or check out my playlists and videos linked at the end of this video or in the description

box.

And if you're already subscribed to this channel, then thank you thank you so much

for the support and for watching my videos, and I guess I will see you in my next one!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét