Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 12, 2016

Waching daily Jan 1 2017

Ok, so

This is my 3rd anti jello camera mount.

For my Eken H9

it should work with Gopro shaped camera

As the previous versions it is just a simple credit card mount with foam on top.

For this one I decided to make the top plate wider

a full credit card

as I noticed the previous one had too much side to side wooble

and added wider zip ties to make it stiffer.

These zip ties are quite malleable despite their size.

For this mount I had to use 4 zip-ties

because they were not long enough, In the previous ones I only used 2

I made it at a bit of an angle downwards to leave as much of the props out of frame.

To demonstrate how I mount it to the quadcopter, I'm using a stand in 😂,

as I am using the real camera to record this.

The bottom plate is 1/3rd of an credit card, and fits perfectly with this camera

Well, the real one at least..

To strap it, I use some velcro straps that came with the camera,

Wait!!!

Something is WRONG!

How am I supposed to turn it on??😂

Starting to look legit 😂

this "stand in" is a bit wider than my camera

n the real thing it does not slide like this,

and the camera feels very well secured. Anyway you get the picture :)

To hold the mount to the quad, a simple elastic band does the trick :D

inspired by Tigger's RC Reviews :D

Master of elastic bands. :D

Then I just use my hand made elastic velcro strap , as insurance.

Yeah this thing looks a bit funky

I sowed the velcro on the same side and only realised it afterwards.

It works anyway xD, just need to twist it

And that is it

Here is some flight footage with no digital stabilizations

sometimes I use the Tarantula's landing gear. and like this it has enough clearance for take off

But it is not enough for landing as the legs are flexible

If you plan on landing with this you'll need extended landing gear.

For me it works fine because I always land it on hand

and lately don't even use the landing gear.

On descents it is very hard to avoid vibrations

at least for me

For more infomation >> Tarantula Anti Jello camera mount V3 - Duration: 7:01.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Plays Most Shocking Goal Celebrations - Football CLUB - Duration: 3:15.

Subscribe Us :)

For more infomation >> Top 10 Plays Most Shocking Goal Celebrations - Football CLUB - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Canada 150: Kick-off celebrations - Duration: 0:40.

2017 is here! The 150th anniversary of Confederation!

Let the celebrations begin!

In the coming year, Canadians in every community across the country

will join together to mark this important milestone.

This is your moment. This is our moment.

Let's all embrace this opportunity to celebrate the rich heritage and cultural diversity

that make Canada such a great place to live.

There are so many activities planned throughout 2017

– so get out there and make some memories!

Let's make this year spectacular, together!

Happy Canada 150!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét