Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 12, 2016

Waching daily Dec 31 2016

Many people think that Maslow's hierarchy of needs stopped with self-actualization.

And that's not actually true.

He had another piece that was on top of self-actualization and that was self-transcendence.

He just didn't publish it widely before he passed away.

It was something he started working on towards the end and so he published the hierarchy

of needs before he finished his work on self-transcendence.

He was one of the first people really to track flow and to track some of the more interesting

and advanced altered states that human babies can get to.

Things that you would find the terminology really similar to things that you've heard

advanced meditators describe.

And so he was working on self-transcendence.

And he just didn't publish it.

So there's actually another level on top of that hierarchy of needs.

And so when I think of human psychology I really think of human psychology as a spectrum

and it's not a series of islands or unique locations.

It's really sort of a spectrum.

And on one end you have what I call areas that require human support.

So this is when people are facing severe stress, severe anxiety and depression.

And then in the middle is what I call the human condition.

And so that is loneliness, happiness, connection, empathy.

The human condition is where we learn how to deal with our first heartbreak and the

first time that we fall in love.

The human condition is where we deal with sadness and betrayal and loss.

Basically all the things that happen to you as you grow up through life.

The full spectrum of human emotion.

That is the human condition.

And there's an infinite number of songs on the radio and poems and art that's about

the human condition.

So that's there.

And then on this other side which I think really maps to self-transcendence and Maslow's

later work is the part of the people in the world who are really pushing on human psychology

and what are the limits?

Where are our boundaries?

What is the frontier of human psychology?

And I think a lot of direction that we get is from the contemplative communities around

the world who really have been exploring and pushing on human psychology for as long as

humans have been organized.

And pushing on what it is, what does it mean to be human.

The other day I talked to a guy who now has three Guinness Book records on endurance sports.

And he meditates the entire time.

And he just swam the English Channel in a Speedo and he meditated the whole time.

So, you know, people are using mind training, meditation and other things to push into abilities

that right now, today, one could say are limited to the few.

But with the advent of things like transformative technology there's the ability, the possibility,

the potentiality of these extraordinary states, abilities and conditions to be available to

a much wider group of people.

And the reason why I think it's relevant is what would make it significant, relevant

and actionable is that when I think about the world today and the challenges facing

mankind I don't think the problems are technical.

I think they're human.

So last summer I went to Singularity University.

I took time out of everything that I'm doing to go into their graduate studies program

and it was a fantastic program.

I love Singularity University.

And the way that the program is set up is that it's this ten-week program and you're

in class from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. every night and there's just a parade really of

some of the most extraordinary people on the planet working either in exponential technologies.

So AI, robotics, 3D printing, bioinformatics, everything you could imagine.

And people who are on the frontlines of the challenges facing mankind.

Like the people who are working on the water problems.

The people who are teaching in the refugee camps.

The people who are trying and working legitimately, sleeves rolled up on the ground.

The thinking around SU is it's the place where exponential technologies are applied

to the grand global challenges that are facing mankind and that being the purpose and the

use for them.

So for me when I was there my questions always centered on what is your biggest challenge

to what you're trying to accomplish.

And the answers were not technical.

The answers were human.

It was about fear, one's own or the people around you.

They were all human problems and it was interesting to spend the entire summer there because you

definitely walk away with the feeling that the problems aren't technical.

We always figure it out.

We got a man on the moon and we have alternative energy and there's so many other things

that are happening so fast.

Changes coming hard and fast just from year to year if you see the difference in the quality

of the robots at the robotic competitions.

It's dramatic year after year after year.

And so really the challenge facing mankind is human.

It's can we get past the fear, aggression, anxiety, stress.

Can we get past that inner dialogue that takes us off track, either makes us miss out on

game day, not perform, makes us unable to create collaborations and cooperate with other

people.

Because we do have very real challenges as a species and the only way that we're going

to solve them is together.

We have some very serious conversations that we have to have about everything from genetic

engineering to what do we do with a lot of the technologies that are coming online whether

it's algorithmic accountability or a variety of things.

And so the way that I see my work and the way that I see transformative technology is

that if we could use the technology to understand ourselves better, if we can use the technology

to start to deliver and help people mimic the experiences of meditation so that people

can be calmer, happier, understand themselves better, silence the critical voices inside

themselves that stir up a lot of trouble.

And if they can also connect to other people better then we can get busy doing the work

that needs to be done to create the future that we'd like to have for ourselves and

for our children and our communities on the planet.

So that's why I'm doing what I'm doing.

For more infomation >> Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs Is Incomplete — There's a Final, Forgotten Stage | Best of '16 - Duration: 8:04.

-------------------------------------------

TOY ALEX VS TOY WITCH//:Brie Brittney - Duration: 0:38.

321 on fire!

Oh no! We missed, let's try that over

again. Try this for the second time.

Three, two, one go! Oh so close! Third times a charm!

Let's see if she can do this. Oh! Right in

the head or wart or whatever that was so

cool.

For more infomation >> TOY ALEX VS TOY WITCH//:Brie Brittney - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

Goodbye 2016 - Duration: 16:07.

Hi guys! My name is Anouk

And happy new year!

It is 2017!

And..

I had no idea what to do for a new years video

SO let's talk about 2016!

I have a list here on my laptop about (of) things that I wanted to talk (about)

2016 has been pretty shit

But let's not talk about that..

Let's talk about the positive moments of 2016

Okay, first thing I wanted to talk about, is the 5 Seconds of Summer concert!

I went to that concert in June, in Germany

Because in Holland it was all sold out, so..

I went to Germany with my dad, because I had no friends that liked 5SOS and wanted to go to the concert with me *laughs*

So my dad had to suffer

And it was awesome! It was my first concert ever..

And it was amazing!

It was so busy- when I saw the area..

The- the place, I was like *OH-MY-GOD-face*

All those people also like 5SOS?!

Oh my god

And I got some merch! YAYY

I wanted these things..

Since the beginning of ROWYSO!

So I'm really really really really really happy with them *laughs*

And I also got this necklace..

This one

I also really wanted to buy one of the tour shirts..

But my dad paid for it..

And I didn't want to..

Buy a lot because he paid for it!

So, I feel..

I don't know, I- I wanted the shirt really bad(ly), but..

I didn't want him to pay for so much!

So yeah..

Kinda regret that, but yeah..

Okay the second thing I wanted to talk about, is..

Hamsters

Because..

This year, I've had three different hamsters

The first hamster is Turbo

Tuh- Turbo..

Is that English? I don't know

We called him Turbo

Because he was SO FAST

He was SO FAST

We had him for..

Like 2 years and a few days

And in those 2 years..

He escaped..

Three times *laughs*

Most of the time, we found him..

On the same day as we lost him

But one day.. *laughs*

He was gone for like 2 or 3 days!

But thank God we found him *laughs*

But yeah, he died after 2 years because hamster live for..

About 2 years

And then..

I got a new one! Mallow!

From my first and my second video

Uhm..

Yeah..

He was eh..

*Laughs*

Mallow was really agressive

They said in the shop that this was..

The best hamster to get as a pet because it's really nice

Well yeah- no.

He was so agressive, he bit me every time I stuck my hand in the cage

And I bleeded every time he bit me, not like a *pretends to be a hamster*

Not like he's nibbling on my finger, he BIT

And then it's bleeding so yeah, that was..

Not good

So we brought him back

And bought another hamster *laughs*

But this one..

Was SO SHY

Oh my god

Just like me *laughs*

He was so scared of every thing and every sound you made

But yeah he was cute though, we called him Peach by the way

Yeah, he was really cute, but..

We had to move the cage..

Because we were painting the ceilling in the living room

So, I think.. it was just..

Too much for him, because a few days later he died.

And after that I decided not to buy a hamster anymore, because I realised..

I didn't really care about hamsters anymore *laughs*

So that was the end..

Of..

My..

Pet storyyy *awkward*

Okay third thing I wanted to talk about, is my new school

Because in..

..June?

..I don't know

In June I think, I graduated from my old school

It was really.. I don't know what I'm trying to say..

Yeah I graduated, bla bla blah

Then we had a few months of vacation

That was awesome, great, bla bla blah

And then I had to go to a new school

*Laughs* and that was HELL

That was..

SO terrifying!

Ehm- actually it was so terrifying that I didn't go to school

For the whole first week

I was so scared..

That I'm going to have a shit class

With shit people

And.. fucking terrible, terrible, bla bla blah

I was so terrified!

So..

It was a bit of a problem to go to school for me, because I was that terrified, And I had- I had- bluhh

And I had to go with the train and the bus..

And I never went..

With the train and the bus ALONE

So it was really terrifying for me.. (can u stop saying 'terrifying')

But eventually I did it!

And..

I'm happy that I did it, because

My class..

Is great!

I never had such an amazing class, everybody is so..

Nice to each other, so I'm really happy with that!

Hobbies..

Ohhh yeah

Drawing..

I- I quitted drawing like..

A year ago

I don't know, I don't have the motivation to draw

Anymore..

I want to draw because I love drawing! Bu- blu- bluhh- blUHH

But I don't have the motivation for it anymore

That's sad because I love drawing!

But!

A new thing..

Ehh.. I discovered a new thing recently

In the summer vacation..

Painting!

Because you've seen the drawings and paintings video..

..I guess, probably not *laughs*

Ehh, yeah, I started painting!

On- On wood

And it looks pretty!

But yeah, that's- it's the same thing as drawing, I- I just..

Really have to push myself

To start drawing or painting

Or else I'm just not going to do it *laughs*

And I found another hobby!

Recently.. it's baking!

As you may have discovered, because..

For literally every holiday..

I don't know what to do so I just bake stuff *laughs*

But I really enjoy baking, it's really..

Really.. Really fun *laughs*

It's really fun

And.. the stuff I make..

Is delicious!

I'm pretty good at it (that was sarcastic)

Okay my guitar.. Guitar, my guitar..

I've been playing guitar for more than a year right now

And I..

I- I- I'm pretty good at it?

I'm pretty good at it?

I'm definitely better than..

When I started *laughs*

Duhh

First I always played 5 Seconds of Summer songs

But now, I've- I'm playing..

Panic! At The Disco songs..

Twenty One Pilots songs..

And also Dodie's songs, Dodie Clark, ayy

In this year that I've played guitar..

I ehm..

I'm pretty sure I never played in front of other people..

Other than my guitar teacher *awkward smile*

I'm always scared that people think I'm terrible..

That they're going to hate me

So yeah, I- I just never play guitar in front of other people

But because of this new class..

I got- I'm getting more and more confident about myself

And for some of the projects on school..

It's about music and doing stuff for other people

Sooo..

I decided to play guitar!

F- In front of 30 people!

It was terrifying but it was so much fun

I'm glad I did it, and after that..

Like.. this week *laughs*

Last week I did it again!

For another project

And it's- it's so much fun to play in front of other people

It's really terrifying

At first, but when I'm playing, it's so much fun

So hopefully I can play in front of my family soon *laughs*

I don't know

It's still terrifying, but..

I can.. I can do it

*Weird voice* I can do it

Okay now some things about my.. my look

I have short hair!

I actually want it even shorter than this

But I still have to wait for like two months

And another thing! I got glasses this year!

I have these glasses for like.. Uhm..

Seven months now?

Seven.. or eight, I don't know

It was really terrifying first (can u pls stop saying terrifying jfc)

To wear them, and when I was in the shop..

To pick one out I was like no..

No (7x), that's ugly

*Laughs* I tried about 30 glasses

But I had to choose one, because

I REALLY needed glasses! *laughs*

And now I'm quite happy with them, it's really weird to see myself without glasses now

And now *CLAP* I want to talk *CLAP* about *CLAP* the channel *CLAP*

Because I started it this year, in June..

I started it when I finished school, because in the vacation..

I want to hav- I wanted to have enough time

To create a channel and create good content

So..

In the vacation, I started!

I planned to start the channel in the beginning of this year, but I just

Didn't have enough time

And didn't have enough motivation again

Blurp, that was a burp *laughs*

But yeah, I started..

The first video.. was a video of my hamster *laughs*

Because.. I looked at Dan Howell's first video, and I was like..

I.. don't want my first video to be that awkward!

So I just posted a video of my hamster

And now it's the end of the year..

And I got 27 subscribers

It's not a lot..

But honestly I don't care

First.. when I started the channel, I was like

Oh my god, I want to be famous

I want to have a million subscribers, I want to have the golden play button, the..

Silver play button

I want to have lots of friends, I want to be populair bla bla blah

But now I'm like, I actually enjoy making videos and I don't give a fuck about who likes them..

Who watches them, who subscribes.. (actually I do, check description)

I actually don't care

I just want to make videos because it's a lot of fun

Oh yeah next thing..

Ehh, I'm proud of..

Myself, for..

Always making subtitles

I don't know why but I'm just really proud of that, because it takes so much time..

To make subtitles, but..

There are people who- who aren't English

Who can't talk English

And maybe there are some Dutch people watching, like me, hey I'm Dutch, you Dutch? Hi Dutch *What-face*

But yeah, now they can still watch the video, because I make Dutch..

Subtitles, and English subtitles

And I- I don- I don't know, I don't know, I'm proud of that for still making them

Oh yeah.. *laughs*

Ehm.. I first wanted to keep my channel secret..

Because.. I was ashamed of..

I don't know..

It's terrifying to think..

That people in real life watch..

Videos of me talking English

While they know me in real life and I talk Dutch in real life- I don't know, that's..

That's awkward! So..

I wanted to keep it secret, but..

*Annoyed-voice* Of course, my sister ruined it

But that's actually okay now, because now I'm just like..

My dad is like ''Hey what are you doing?'' and I'm like..

''Hey, editing a video!''

And not like ''..Nothing'' *laughs*

Uhm.. Yeah..

And that's okay now- it's funny because my sister is also a Youtuber sh-

She has more than 150 subscribers

Also not a lot but hey, that's more than me

And my dad calls me a YouTuber and not her *laughs*

I just find that really funny

Uhh yeah..

Next thing, uhm..

Oh yeah, the Spoopy Week

I was like..

Okay, I want to make..

Videos (for) an entire week long

And I failed, of course *laughs*

Well, I..

It was like..

I did six of the seven videos?

I started in.. September (with filming)

But yeah..

Of course I can't do seven videos a week, even though I start two months before..

The week

But I tried! And I think I did pretty well

Some of the videos I'm not really proud of, because they were so simple..

But I was like ''I need to upload 7 videos so I need to find ideas even though they're fucking stupid, I need videos''

Yeah.. not really proud of some of them

But..

Uhm.. I don't know

I am proud though for uploading 6 video- videos in one week!

That's cool

That's cool yeah..

And then I have the Christmas videos..

Those were only two..

There's NO way..

I was going to do like '24 days of Christmas' or '24 days of Anouk'

I don't know

Because that's WAY too much! *laughs*

That is way too much, so I just..

Uploaded on Christmas days

The first and the second day

So yeah that was fun! That was okay..

..Yeah

I think that was all I wanted to talk about

So yeah, I hope you have a great new yearrr..

I don't know how you say that in English..

*Loud sigh*

Happy *CLAP* new year *CLAP*

Happy new year..

And..

*Laughs* I don't know what to say

That was the end of the video *CLAP*

I just hit *CLAP* myself *CLAP* in the face *CLAP*

Okay.. happy new year!

Ehm.. And I see you in the next videooo..

*Weird hand moves* bYe

No... let's do that again

''ANOUK!" Jhaa? *Help-face*

Okay my dad just walked in

Uhm- yeah that's the end of the video *laughs*

Happy new year and see you in the next video!

Bye!

For more infomation >> Goodbye 2016 - Duration: 16:07.

-------------------------------------------

Special Report: Antarctic Continent is Splitting in Half- Strange Events Detected Worldwide! - Duration: 5:58.

Special Report: Antarctic Continent is Splitting in Half- Strange Events Detected Worldwide!

NASA scientists just found a very, very big crack in Larsen C, the last complete part

of the shelf.

Measuring in at just over 70 miles long and 300 feet wide, the rift extends downwards

about half a mile.

The Larsen ice shelf is/was comprised of three parts: Larsen A, Larsen B, and Larsen C. Larsen

A, the smallest of the three, collapsed in '95.

Shortly after, in 2002, Larsen B began to fall apart, and researchers began to panic

a little.

And now Larsen C is going the way of the dodo, as well.

NASA researchers are in full panic mode… but not for long,

NASA researchers won't have to be worried for long, though, because Trump is pulling

their climate research funding and putting it into deep space exploration, instead.

Which makes total sense, because what's the point in researching our own planet and

the possible effects of spewing billions of tons of toxic shit into the atmosphere?

Deep space exploration sounds way cooler, and Armageddon was such a good movie.

"Ben Affleck was terrific," Donald didn't say.

"Nobody knows Ben better than me, and mark my words, Ben is a terrific, terrific actor.

We need to make sure he doesn't go through that again.

We'll make the asteroid pay."

Let's go back to Larsen B for a second because it's basically part of Larsen C, and Larsen

A wasn't as much of a big deal.

In 2002, the majority of it collapsed.

As you may know, ice shelves are parts of glaciers that are floating.

While most of the ice in Antarctica is on land–continental ice–the ice shelves that

extend into the ocean play a crucial role in keeping it there.

Without them, continental ice slides into the ocean and melts.

Prior to 2002, Larsen B hadn't changed in about 12,000 years.

Then, over the course of three months, a vast piece the size of Rhode Island disintegrated

into the sea.

When that happened, the floodgates opened in a literal sense.

Without Larsen B, tributary glacial flow and glacial melt sped up exponentially, so things

really began to fall apart.

Researchers are now predicting that it'll be entirely gone by the end of the decade.

"These are warning signs that the remnant is disintegrating," said Ala Khazendar of

NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory.

"Although it's fascinating scientifically to have a front-row seat to watch the ice

shelf becoming unstable and breaking up, it's bad news for our planet.

This ice shelf has existed for at least 10,000 years, and soon it will be gone."

Alright, so now you're caught up.

By now, you're either a little worried about something that every respected scientist on

earth agrees on, or you're a Trump supporter and you're drunk on a porch shooting your

semi-auto at squirrels screaming "EAT LEAD, YOU LIBTARDED SQUIRREL!"

Which actually sounds pretty fun, and ignorance is bliss, right?

Let's get back to Larsen C, the last remaining fully formed slab of the Larsen ice shelf.

That giant rift I told you about was photographed by NASA's Operation IceBridge, a six-year

mission that is the "largest airborne survey of Earth's polar ice ever flown.

It will yield an unprecedented three-dimensional view of Arctic and Antarctic ice sheets, ice

shelves and sea ice.

These flights will provide a yearly, multi-instrument look at the behavior of the rapidly changing

features of the Greenland and Antarctic ice."

Larsen C is about the size of Scotland, and about 1,000 feet thick.

According to a British Antarctic survey, if the whole thing breaks off at the crack, a

rapidly melting ice island about the size of Delaware would be floating around in the

Southern Ocean.

Calving, though, is a natural part of the glacial cycle.

Think of it like a fingernail–as the shelves are fed by ice and streams from the back,

the front moves farther into the ocean until it breaks off.

Right now, the crack NASA found hasn't made its way all the way across Larsen C.

The strange part about the Larsen ice shelf, though, isn't the fact that there's a

crack, it's the speed at which it's happening.

And it is alarming, to say the least.

Climate change arguments aside, it's been proven time and time again that the earth

is warming, the ice caps are melting, and the sea level is rising.

And yes, the planet does indeed go through natural phases of warming and cooling.

At this point in time, though, it's changing much faster than we're prepared for and

it's affecting our lives.

So can't we all just be a little worried, even if we don't agree on what's causing

it?

For more infomation >> Special Report: Antarctic Continent is Splitting in Half- Strange Events Detected Worldwide! - Duration: 5:58.

-------------------------------------------

CURRENTLY WATCHING (TV, K-DRAMAS & ANIME) | DECEMBER 2016 [CC] - Duration: 6:13.

Hi, everyone! This is Symone from Symone Books

and today I thought I'd talk about what

I've been watching in the month of December

I'm going to be talking about two

American TV shows, two Korean dramas and

two anime that I've been watching. I

think I've only completed two of these

shows in their entirety and I'm still in

the middle of the rest of them.

Let's go ahead and get into it. The first

show that I want to talk about is

Insecure and Insecure is a TV show on HBO

that was created and stars Issa Rae who

created the youtube series, Awkward Black

Girl. I didn't watch all of Awkward Black

Girl but I definitely liked the episodes

that I saw so when I heard that she had

her own HBO show coming out I definitely

want to support her, so I checked it out.

What I really like about Insecure is that

black women are often portrayed in the

media as being very loud, outspoken,

always has a sassy comment or they just end

up being the comic relief, but

Insecure shows that there are lots of

different types of blackness and that

all types of blackness are real and

valid. The episodes are hilarious, but Issa

also always leaves you with something to

think about. I recommend this show for

sure and they recently found out that

they are renewed for a second season so I'm

super excited about that, as well.

The next show I'm going to talk about is This Is

Us and this is a show that I have a

weird relationship with. The first

episode had me caught off-guard because

I didn't see the twist coming and I

really love the way they interweave all

the stories in this show, but I just

can't get over Kate's story arc and how it's

pretty much just about her being fat and

because she's fat she's unhappy with

herself, she's unhappy with life and she

has no confidence and all this other

stuff that the media tries to shove in

your face every time there's a fat

character on television. NEWS FLASH: all

fat people aren't unhappy with themselves.

I watched three episodes but I've heard from

others that down the line, the representation

doesn't get much better so I'm really

between a rock and a hard place. I'm not

sure if I should continue watching it or

not or if I really even want to continue

watching it or not, but I'll think about

it. Now moving on to the K-Dramas and the

first one I'm going to mention here is Goblin.

Goblin stars one of my favorite Korean

actors, Gong Yoo.

And the story begins back during the

Joseon Dynasty where he is depicted

as a well-respected general. The

cinematography in this show is

absolutely amazing but I was

particularly blown away by the

cinematography for the fighting scenes

in episode one.

I don't want to give away too many plot

details so I'll just tell you the main

plot line that, like, sort of drives the

show. We have Kim Shin who is played by

Gong Yoo and he is cursed to be

immortal until the end of time unless he

finds The Goblin Bride. He will know who

The Goblin Bride is because she will be

the only one who can see the sword

coming out of his chest.

The Goblin Bride is also the only person

who can pull out the sword and only once

the sword has been pulled out can he

die and rest in peace.

So we can already tell from the premise

that this is going to be a tragic love

story because, like, he finds his

Goblin Bride and she has to be the

one to kill him...?

I've seen five episodes so far and I'm

really enjoying it. The only thing that I

will say about this drama is that I feel

like they have scenes that go on for a

bit too long. If you've ever watched a

Korean drama you know that there might

be a scene where a guy and a girl just

like stare at each other. All dramas do

this, but I feel like Goblin does it just

a bit too long -- like to the point where

becomes kind of lowkey awkward, but

aside from that I'm really enjoying it

so far and I can't wait to see what

happens next.

The next drama that I want to talk about

is Age of Youth and I think that I'm

enjoying this one more than Goblin. This

is a cable drama meaning that it doesn't

air on any of the big three networks

and it doesn't have any superstar actors

in it, but it doesn't really need them. In

fact, I think it's a good thing that it

doesn't have any superstar actors

because I think it would really take

away from the authentic feel that this

drama has. This drama is about five

college-aged girls and the trials and

tribulations they go through. There's

lots of great female friendship in it

and it's really refreshing to watch a

drama that isn't just leading up to a

guy and a girl getting together. Dramas

are often really glamorized and things

occur in them that wouldn't actually

really happen in real life, but in this

drama, those five girls feel like real

people that you might know in your

actual life and the things they are going

through are super relatable. I'm really

enjoying it so far and I can't wait to

finish it. Now moving on to the anime.

First up is the anime that the entire

universe has been screaming about --

Yuri on Ice! I'm not really sure

whether to call

it a sports anime because I've seen

people saying that it's really a slice

of life with sports in it, but whatever

the case, it doesn't matter because it's

amazing and everyone should watch it. I'm

not really into sports, but ever since I

was little

the one sport that I really never minded

watching was ice skating and I was

blown away by how well they were able to

animate the skating in this anime. It's

also really amazing that this show was

able to have two boys as a couple and

not automatically have the Yaoi tag

slapped on there. I believe there's going

to be a season 2 and like everyone else

I'm really excited about it. Hopefully it

doesn't take too long to come out. And

lastly, I'm going to be talking about my

favorite thing that I watched this month

and that is Tanaka-Kun is Always Listless.

This anime is 12 episodes and I've

actually already watched this entire

show twice and I can see myself watching

it again soon.

Some people probably think this is just

an okay anime, which is fine, but this anime

really ticks all my boxes so I

personally really love it. It's slice of

life, which is my favorite. The music used

is really great,

it's funny without being over-the-top

and it, overall, just has a super

relaxing and calming vibe. That's how I

watched it twice already because I like

to watch an episode or two after work to

kind of relax and wind down. To be

listless means that you lack energy or

enthusiasm and Tanaka-Kun is, indeed,

always listless. He's always trying to

make sure that he doesn't have to do

anything that requires too much energy

or be involved in anything that requires

him to do too much. It can be hard for

Tanaka to function sometimes because

he's just so tired but he always has his

best friend, Oota, around to help him out.

If you like slice of life anime, I

definitely think you should give this

one a shot.

So those are all the notable shows that I

watch this month. If you watched any of

these let me know in the comments or if

you have suggestions for shows I should

watch based off of these, let me know

that below, as well. Thank you so much for

watching, make sure you subscribe and

I'll see you in my next video. BYE~

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét